JAIME'S ENTIRE CHARACTER REDEMPTION ARC

JAIME'S ENTIRE CHARACTER REDEMPTION ARC

COMPLETELY DESTROYED

ALL PAST 6 SEASONS OF CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT

DESTROYED

HERE'S YOUR SERIES BRO

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_01.07.12_[2019.05.05_20.53.32] (1280x720, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8K9XuPrXko
i.4cdn.org/tv/1557111648110.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

he's going to kill her you dumb fuck

sage

He’s obviously gonna kill Cersei

this.

Get fucked, OP.

Attached: 1472530589171.gif (300x290, 1.74M)

Is it just me or did the Lord of Light/Stannis theme play when he rode away from Brienne? Not like the exact rendition of it but a remade version.

arya is killing cersei

Yep. Everything he said was ambiguous between joining cersei and killing her. So obviously he's going to kill her.

I heard it too
Azor Jaime confirmed

>having expectations
ohnononnono

This nonsense with Brienne makes no sense

spoilers confirmed he doesnt kill her

In a way, such a turning from one's nature is cowardly, a betrayal of the self. Redemption is merely a form of spiritual collapse, a fall few recover from.

Attached: kreia.png (669x678, 437K)

It was Arya in that scene the entire time

They die together after Jaime kills Euron.

Remind me again, what did Cersei do wrong?

Hot Pie kills Cersei using poison given to him by Arya. Jamie fucks her corpse and kills the baby inside her with his cock. EXPECTATIONS. SUBVERTED.

BRAVO D&D.

it wasn't a redemption. it was about learning how jamie is both a knight and a self lover

>Redemption Arc
>in game of thrones.

Fuck off season 7 only watcher. The mother fucker said in TO THE GOD DAMN SCREEN, he was never a good guy, just as G.R.R.M wrote these characters. There are no good lads or bad lads, just people tryna survive while have sex.

Attached: 7119613.gif (400x225, 277K)

have a vagina, apparently

Nothing, there's no reason for Jaime to hate her as much to head down to personally kill her. It's just shitty fanfiction that might fit the books, but doesn't fit the show at all.

so who kills her

get laid

The dialogue being ambiguous worked as foreshadowing to the audience but not in universe

>There are no good lads or bad lads, just people tryna survive while have sex.
you're too fucking dumb for game of thrones, one of the dumbest shows ever made

SISTER PUSSY GOT ME ACTIN STRANGE

blow up the sept?

>just people trying to survive and have sex
>jaime, leaves safety and sex to die and not have sex
Dumber than dnd

I said "wrong"

It's a work
You all got worked
He didn't want Brienne to follow him or blab to anybody

>HELP
>I CANT SEE THE OBVIOUS ENDING COMING
>HELP
>I NEED TO BE SPOONFED

Based
Fuck the high septon and FUCK religion

>obvious ending

hahahaha

dumb redditor

How stupid are you? He’s on a suicide mission to end Cersei.

It’s the ultimate arc ending.

>spiritual collapse
the essence of the [spirit/subject/identity/ego] is universal. it has no particular substantial nature, its grounded in truth. just like morality

Except he fucking doesn't.

All of you are fucking retarded. He's going back because that pussy is just too good. I would go back too, if the only thing to keep me warm was that ogre Brienne of Tarth.

He doesn't hate Cersei, that makes zero sense.

He wants the tall woman, but he NEEDS the sister pussy.

Cut her hair and went from 10/10 to 3/10

Attached: cersei hair.jpg (2500x1533, 547K)

>people keep repeating the same thing over and over and over again
>LE Top 10 reasons why GOT TOTALLY sucks now! (Angry rant!)

Not saying the show is doing any good, but this is leddit mentality. It always amuses me how Yea Forums thinks of itself as one educated gentlemen with different opinions , when mostly of our discussions are just common sense and parroting.

Yes, the show sucks...and for a long time by now. But as I recall, George Martin was the one who resurrected Jon Snow, that being the turning point of the series, from "fantasy medieval" to "Star Wars on Ice".
Yes, there was a prophecy and yadda yadda, but how this fits to the whole "anyone can die" selling point? How bringing Jon back proves that you are trying to write realistic situations?
Granted dragons, gods and magic was never realistic, but the powers struggle between them were always based on real events, or at least inspired by them. How the Jesus bullshit fits in any of this at all?
D & D had to continue this bullshit. The result is what everyone is watching. The Starks are now The Avengers, while Good guys x Bad guys is a legit thing now. The whole medieval setting and internal lore are nothing but a gimmick, with character arcs that are cliche as fuck
However, my point is...how is that any different from the George bullshit? He went full J.K Rowling with his chosen one plotpoint. Why is everyone treating him like Shakespeare?

Attached: 465.png (480x368, 187K)

Those are both really bad photos.

>for 8 seasons
>Cersei is the love of my life
>no matter how much bullshit she pulls he sticks with her
>goes to fight the dead because it's the right thing
>goes right back
Wow so surprising, remind me why this is a shock to anyone.

He is going to kill Euron according to the spoilers.

She's a shitty Queen and that much is true.
Jamies, being your typical Paladin, cares about the people and justice more than anything.
Why Tyrion gave her that speech about caring about the people, and not Jamie, is what bugs me.
Who is Tyrion to even talk about caring about the others? The solely reason he is on Starks side now is to save his own ass.

Attached: 8947a48e843c68b51834519ad671ab1d.png (620x442, 624K)

people forget that show Jamie tries to do the morally right thing while still fucking his sister.

Still not bad as Hound, the Hippie.

You cucks are wrong, he is going back to Cersei to be with her. D&D basically confirmed it by stating that he is too addicted to her:

youtube.com/watch?v=u8K9XuPrXko

probably just a copypasta, but i agree

grrm is trash

>What is a Red Herring?

>he is too addicted to her
how is that possible?

>arya is killing cersei

heh no.
It's going to be Tormund the wildling who'll kill Cersei because FUCK TRADITIONS

Attached: tormund.jpg (1280x720, 180K)

Attached: got season 8 leaks.png (1432x1041, 831K)

If I had photoshop skills Id put Jaime saying "For Cersei" in place of Aragorn saying "For Frodo"

Attached: 1550620467969.jpg (629x610, 69K)

THERE'S LITERALLY NO REASON FOR JAIME TO WANT TO KILL CERSEI

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING DUMB?

He was with Cersei until last episode last season and only left because NK was a bigger threat to Westeros.

you people are so fucking thick in the head

Didn't you niggers ever watch Avatar the Last Airbender. LITERALLY a carbon copy of Crossroads of Destiny where Zuko goes back to the fire nation "undoing" his character development only to realize that he fucking hates it there now and flip back to the side of good once and for all.

I see a lot of people misinterpreting this scene.

Jaime isn’t regressing exactly, he heard one of Danny’s dragons was killed and realizes they might not win. Jaime knows he might be the only person who can get close to Cersei and end this for good.

When he’s leaving and brienne talks to him he puts on his old “kingslayer” persona... it was always an act, a face he wore. He was given the dishonorable title of “kingslayer” when he stabbed the mad king In the back, the king Jaime vowed to protect, before that king could burn the city killing thousands. afterwards people judged Jaime as a traitor to his king and his vows and his honor. So Jaime decided to just live as a dishonorable man if that’s how people saw him, despite knowing what he did should have made him a hero.

He’s put this “kingslayer” persona back on in this moment with brienne because he doesn’t want to leave brienne as Jaime. He can’t leave brienne as Jaime. He must leave brienne as “the kingslayer” someone who was always a bad guy, a man without honor. However brienne knows better now and knows it’s just an act, a face Jaime wears when others have to deem his actions as dishonorable despite them being far more complicated.

Jaime is choosing duty over love. he will go save weseros again, this time from Cersei, even if it means he has to once again become “the kingslayer” to do so. Jaime is still Jaime and wants to be with brienne and stay but that man isn’t who can save Westeros right now. The man who can save westeros is a dishonorable asshole who pushes kids out of windows, strangles his cousin to death, and kills the king he swore to protect. That’s the man who would leave brienne and it’s also the man who can get close to Cersei and end the wars, so that’s who Jaime must become.

The dishonorable knight who stabbed his own king in the back was who kingslanding needed before, and it’s that same “dishonorable man” they need to save them now.

Attached: 6A9B884B-5464-4413-AF9F-CAB434A4BDAD.jpg (1136x757, 155K)

It was once obvious that the living v dead was supposed to be the final arc after 8 seasons of buildup too.

Arya whole dramatic arc is done. She barely killed anyone from her "list" and things will keep this way.
What means that she may be the next Stark to die. Think about it, there is no place where her character can go now.
Arcs that are yet to be fulfilled is Cersei, Jamie, Samsa and Bron. All the rest are just being used as plot convenience.

I don't get why Jaime just all of a sudden wanted to go back to Cersei though? Like why didn't he go earlier?

to be fair, she threatened to kill him with the mountain and then sent bronn to kill him.
it's not our fault he is a 20 IQ character. this is basic logic.

I'm not sure why character development would change his love for Cersei though..

That's assuming the writers still knew what they were doing. David said in bts that he's can't resist that cersei puss.

anybody else starting to think stannis may not be coming back after all?

shit writing

> (OP)
thanks, gotta replay that game again now

get airlocked, you insufferable hag

This is what would logically be happening, but the dumb writers are saying that even though he loves Brienne, he is still "addicted" to Cersei. We'll see how it actually plays out, but huge fucking yikes if he is just going back to her because of that.

cringe, bless the high sparrow and bless the faith

Why would Jaime want either Dany or Jon on the throne than Cersei? He doesn't care about either of them, and having one over the other isn't going to save Westeros. This is a meaningless war really.

>Bran planned this
>all of this
>all to sit on the Iron Throne with his omniscient wizard powers
>GoT was a stealth 40K prequel about if the Emperor of Mankind was just a figurehead for Malcador all along

Shid at least Based Bronn finally got his castle, but goddamn is that one small silver lining

Wow, calm down there buddy.
I'm just saying that, or Jamie dies falling for Cersei bullshit...again, or finally men up and do something. The whole sex scene may be a foreshadowing on how he is finally willingly to live with another woman.
Jamie killing her would be soap opera as fuck, and not in his character. Besides, he has the whole "King Slayer" fame, so he has another reason to leave it to someone else. Probably Daenerys, much for Yea Forums rage.
But again, the "addiction" talk is bullshit.

He doesn't want Cersei on the throne, are you fucking dumb? He killed the Mad King, what makes you think he is okay with his psycho bitch sister shitting on everyone while he plays house with Brienne in the North?

He may not give a shit about Jon or Dany, but Cersei isn't exactly a good Queen. He himself said she was hateful.

This is an underrated post. Have a (you).

Jaime wants brienne.

The kingslayer wants Cersei.

Your missing the subtle duality there with Jaimes character and Jaime realizes only the kingslayer can save kingslanding/Westeros again and so he must become the dishonorable man who would leave brienne for Cersei... because that’s the man who can kill Cersei and save kingslanding, the same dishonorable man who stabbed the king he vowed to protect in the back to save kingslanding before.

It’s fucking brilliant despite nearly everything else being shit this season this Jaime leaving brienne scene was amazing but no ones willing to look at it objectively after Arya teleporting to kill the Night King is part of the same show.

Nice try Mossad

Are you retarded, or you just forgot that every single Jon Snow supporter also has a weird cult behind it?

Attached: 1436199852182.jpg (548x344, 41K)

>no younger brother kill
>even if he kills himself right after
>after he finally realizes Cersei is a monster who will never stop being an asshole
if true I hope someone poisons DnD's booze

>Arya does nothing

So much for the hype

Attached: 1476505437531.jpg (517x768, 331K)

So why the fuck didn't he tell Brienne that? Why he had to riddle her with all cousin killing stories and all?

one of the leaks has her be the one to kill cersei. then she presumably fucks off all ninja like out of the plot.

>he heard one of Danny’s dragons was killed and realizes they might not win
no, he, along with everyone else, realized that kelly c was going to be too fucking pissed and kill everyone, including his sister, and he needs that one last nut

because jaime is probably confused and hasn't decided to kill cersei yet, but he will kill her just like he killed the mad king, its going to be an in the moment crime of passion thing

I heard it too. Thought it was me being a retarded srannisfag

Well if he really is just addicted to Cersei then the whole character arch is all over the place and awful. If he’s becoming the kingslayer because Jaime can’t leave brienne, it would be dishonorable. But the dishonorable kingslayer can leave brienne for Cersei... and also the side of Jaime who can get close enough to Cersei and kill her before Kingslanding burns, then it’s a fantastic end for his character and comes full circle as a man without honor being the true hero kingslanding needs.

If he just can’t get enough of the Cersei pussy than it’s unbelievably shitty writing.

how did we go from pic related to this?

Attached: jaime.png (855x411, 71K)

whatsa matter? Did my and my fellow jewish friend... subvert your expectations?

Jaime heard about one of the dragons dying and either is afraid:

They Might not win OR that Danny will be so angry she’ll burn kingslanding to get to Cersei. Either way Jaime knows he has to be in the kingslayer to leave brienne and get rid of Cersei to end this.

I dont think so. Shes on sandor's arc now

You have put waaay more thought into this than the hacks who write it now. Dont give them too much credit.

He's not going to love her...he's going to "take" his child

this. they're gonna cut themselves off the internet because they know everyone with half a brain will realize its a piece of shit and be raging about it for the next few months.

She is not gonna hit two home-runs in a row.
Would be funny as fuck to see the internet raging over that, but Arya killing her is way obvious and unlikely.
That leak chart looks legit, since today episode already hinted to Daenerys going mad, with Emilia silly faces.

Frankly, not bad of a ending. Surely it went back to status quo again, but at least it
solves major plot points, what is more than you can say about mostly +4 year series

Attached: 1249570601836.jpg (323x270, 8K)

Jamie flip flops between being a knight and being a narcissist (lover of his female self)

He is saying that he has done awful things for Cersei and that he must redeem himself by killing her.
I swear this show is written by and for retards at this point.

Regardless of what happens, I really enjoyed the Jaime/Brienne stuff. Shame it didn't last long. Jealous Jaime was nice to see. Felt bad for Tormund, but he got over it a couple of minutes later.

subversion bro

deal with it

FPBP

This is Jamie going full awareness now or going full mad. One thing the writers did good for once.

Attached: 1554439440309.png (365x377, 168K)

>I say everyone should downvote them on Rotten Tomatoes, that will show them!
>WE LEGION!

Attached: 1273875564504.jpg (294x294, 51K)

But Jaime left Cersei and Kings Landing. He LEFT them. Now he doesn't know what he wants? Like is he first going back to Cersei for love and midway he realize he must kill her?

This show is so bad.

Wtf. Literally tdlr. What’s so hard to understand that he’s an oathkeeper and narcissist, not a good guy?

r/freefolk btfo
Jaime/the hound/greyworm clegane bowl confirmed

He’s not killing her you dumb shit

>just turn your brain off bro

Fuck off. Dumb and Dumber are the ones who don't understand anything.

Refused to help the war against the Night King and due to her selfishness and shortsightedness may have doomed the entire-

Wait shit nevermind

BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: KINGBRAN.jpg (1100x580, 311K)

Did you not watch last episode. He says the south sucks and went back to Castle Black with his people.

Well they aren’t going to say Jaime is going to go kill Cersei, that’s a surprise moment we are suppose to think he’s headed back to be with her. He even wants brienne to think that because it’s too hard to admit he’s giving up a good life with brienne in order to sacrifice himself to end the war, so he’d rather brienne believe he’s this awful person so she an move on past him.

He’s done it before when he killed the mad king and was ok with living the lie of being the traitorous bad guy in the eyes of everyone because it meant saving kingslanding. That same thing is happening again here.

He dies together with Cersei.

>his council of...Bronn

Attached: heheee.gif (639x720, 439K)

Because this is one of the many rippling changes that Martin often mentions. Show Jaime is not Book Jaime

makes about as much sense as dany leaving daario behind to be king of mereen. i guess sellswords just double as administrative experts now

He kills her for honor. Like the mad king fool

Do you think Brienne is pregnant?

... and then he turns out to be the Night King all along. It was all a trick. The Wight Walkers were the good guys trying to stop Bran from destroying the realm, so Bran destroys them and sets mankind against each other so he can become king.

Him being stupidly in love with Cersei is actually a realistic character flaw, it doesn’t honestly bother me

yeah how is this not obvious
>what is misdirection

I hope so. I've been on the Azor Jaime Kool-Aid for years but most people don't seem interested in it. Not that Azor means anything in the TV series anymore though.

Now I will win the Last War.

Attached: vlcsnap-2016-06-24-02h11m11s630.jpg (1280x738, 145K)

Only read half your post but wanted to point out he did this to Edmure in Season 6 too. Bluffed that he would kill Edmure's son if Edmure didn't give up Riverrun. He's aware of his reputation and has been weaponizing it selectively for several seasons now

>he actually believes this

Did you just block out Jamie's disgust with Brienne after sex? He knows now what he left behind

Have you read the books? Is you dense?

BAsed and frog pilled

Attached: D27E0512-BECB-4DA8-9B08-274D3A6E3775.jpg (792x320, 20K)

He will kill her.
Its pretty clear that he will end her reign of terror.

AZOR JAIME

Attached: Cri.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

Atleast not everyone on this board is an autist

Finally Jaime can have a child who isn't inbred

They aren't going to have her kill the Night king and Cersei. Jamie is more than likely 80% going to kill her. My guess is that Cersei probably commits Sudoku and kills herself so no one gets the pleasure. Best way to piss off fans who want one of the heroes to kill her.

Azor Ahai IS the valonqar. It's like poetry, it rhymes

Based.

>People keep talking about the Azor bullshit

How many times this stupid prophecy has proven wrong, again?

Attached: 4lgn2o8.jpg (433x329, 21K)

book =/= show

A shame about myrcella. She dated Tommen or Brans actor right?

Attached: FD4C8252-D871-4B00-AF77-021114BACA23.jpg (750x750, 98K)

She fucks bbc you can see it

Exactly. And people misinterpreted that scene too as Jaime being evil enough at that point to catapult a baby or whatever the fuck he threatened Edmure with. Jaime knows the kingslayer persona is sometimes useful, here he’s using it so that after he’s dead from his suicide mission brienne can move on past him and remember him as the kingslayer asshole and not as Jaime the man she loved and lost. But brienne isn’t buying it because she knows the kingslayer is just a face Jaime wears when he has to, he literally wore that persona for years after being the hero who saved kingslanding because everyone saw him as a dishonorable kingslayer anyway. as Tyrion put it “know who you are and wear it like armor”.

HE GOT IT

lmao

DARKSTARRED

ghost kills cersei

Either Jaime or Tyrion are the Valenqar, but at this point signs heavily point to Jaime

>ignores rest of thread shitting on the show even before the ending is out
It's going to be a crapstorm. twitter fags will be mad Dany turns out to be an evil bitch and forget every horrible thing she's done since season 2, reddit fags will be pissed it doesn't live up to the hype they've been building for themselves, and Yea Forums fags will shitpost and make bobby memes for decades after its finished.

What does that even mean? How does she die? Does he kill her after being wounded by Euron?

Oh, please. They do not give a fuck. Or you are naive to think that LE INTERNET change anything on grossing score? That was my "WE LEGION" joke.
People to this day keep giving J.J Abrams credit, besides his LOST fiasco. Hell, even the trainwreck that was X-Files still making good buck, with its shitty special movies, every 5 years or so.
They do not give shit, as long it makes tons of money, and it will.

I shupose harenhal and roose on the loose ish off the table as well?

Attached: 3E3EAB42-CF92-4E38-896C-52783AEEAD88.jpg (348x520, 44K)

If Jaime dies with Cersei after killing Euron (how will he even win that fight with his left hand lol?) but taking a mortal wound, how does Cersei die? Does Jaime kill her too?

Attached: tmg-article_tall.jpg (640x336, 8K)

Jamie hasn't redeemed shit yet. The guy was a murdering asshole for most of his life, and as Tyrion pointed out, he can't lay that entirely at Cersei's feet because he always knew exactly what she was. Fighting zombies and popping the cherry of six foot virgin whose face looks like melted pizza dough might count as charity work, but it ain't real atonement. Any true road to redemption for him leads to Cersei.

Yes. He knows Cersei needs to go down but he still wants to be with her in death. The writers said Jaime was too addicted to Cersei to live in a world without her.

It even hints at bran becoming king as Tyrion and Varys talk about how someone who doesn’t want the crown is often the best person to wear it and earlier on in the episode when Tyrion is asking bran about being lord of winterfell he says he doesn’t want it and he doesn’t want at all anymore or something like that. Total set up for bran king.

>He seriously believes this

Never go full retarded, folks.

Attached: 50314_288865372137_2985807_n.jpg (200x219, 12K)

Based Jaime's arc will be saved by him killing Euron AND Cersei before dying? That is too good to be true... but I hope it is.

Attached: darakna-tiamat-jaime-lannister.jpg (1920x2429, 1.03M)

Who did he murdered

It’s the bad poosy

Jaime kills Euron but is mortally wounded by him, then he mortally wounds Cersei and they die together in each other's arms.

>Did you not watch last episode. He says the south sucks and went back to Castle Black with his people.

Yeah, that's what they WANT you to think, but they're going to subvert your expectations

And you know it.

>jaime said he wanted to die in the arms of the woman he loves
>dies in cersei's embrace and not brienne's
BRAIMEFAGS BTFO

Fits with GRRM style. It's such a good ending for Jamie I even doubt these writers will deliver.

Attached: 1532342180837.png (1051x1080, 1.05M)

>Arya tries to sneak kill Cersei
>Mountain gets her and crushes her
>The Hound sees
>C L E G A N E B O W L
>Jamie gets past, kills Cersei

Well it's what Jaime always wanted. He redeemed himself by killing Cersei but it never meant he would stop loved Cersei.

At least she does not die a virgin.

FROM THE NORMIES SALT AND THIS TRAINWRECKS SMOKE THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1007K)

I hope the Jaime kills Euron and Cersei thing is true. I'm super curious how we are supposed to believe he can 1v1 Euron and win (even if he's mortally wounded) with his left hand. Unless he has gotten way better off screen.

Brienne's hymen DESTROYED

Yeah but watching twitter and reddit esplode is the best possible payoff for the series finale. Reddit is already filled with posts complaining about the shitty writers now by the exact same retards who were defending the last episode. It's fucking glorious.

Bran wargs into cersei's fetus and uses it to kill her.

But George killed Stannis a long time ago. Get with the program.

rip jame

Attached: stannis isn't dead.webm (638x334, 706K)

kek and people were saying jaime would die in brienne's arms

he wanted to die with cersei and it ends up being cersei

How old is Brienne of Tarth in the show?

The KINGSLAYER and the QUEENSLAYER

WHO CARES? IF WE CANT HAVE OUR KING AND NICE THINGS, THEN NEITHER SHALL THE NORMALFAGS AND TUMBRITES!

The dragon

It sounds like shitposting, but comes out as crippling autism.

So this entire thread?

This was always obvious. Jaime wanted to go out that way and the writers said Jaime might like Brienne but his heart will always belong to Cersei.

seriously?

Attached: 24de73532b77bf465cca16273e9b97cfc5321685c8d9de1d104a2f4f508d8d5f25a33d5f7fe1c0d6d2388e98cbca48c5-155 (480x482, 45K)

Euron will be fucked up by dragonfire from earlier

Bran survived, so it's attempted murder and aggravated assault.

Nah, people hijacked the autism and are having legit arguments about last episode.
The clear part is that, no mater who kills Cersei, people will rage about it and blame it on D&D, even if George said thousands of times that he made a script beforehand for the ending of the show.

i.4cdn.org/tv/1557111648110.jpg

Jaime dies and he kills both Euron and Cersei. He and Cersei hold onto each other as they die.

Could be worse.

Could be a lot, lot better. But wouldn't be a complete disappointment if this is how it turns out. Everything in the Night King story arc was a complete disappointment. They pretty much can't fuck up the Cersei story arc since it literally has to end with a bunch of people dying.

Basically I'm at the point where the more main characters that die, the better. D&D are the biggest pussies in the world and are so deathly afraid to kill anyone off, it'll make me happy to see their hands forced

>George said thousands of times that he made a script beforehand for the ending of the show
But George lied to his fucking editor for all those years about Coldhands. I feel like I'll be more surprised if he DIDNT hide something from D&D

kek

are you sure we're not outside the statute of limitations? Perhaps the ICC can issue an advisory opinion

Attached: 1484273213378.jpg (600x594, 34K)

That's because you're a retard who doesn't understand storytelling or character progression.

>muh realism

Go back to school.

>attempted murder 1st degree
>statute of limitations

she didn't cut her hair, the septons shaved it off

>actually consuming western media

lmao

It's an untwist. He says he wants to die in Cersei's arms then they develop his relationship with Brienne so you think he will die in her arms, but he leaves Brienne to die in Cersei's arms after all.

Jaime will kill Cersei, but he won't survive.

Brienne will go to King's Landing eventually and find Jaime as he's dying and hold him. He will die in the arms of the woman he loves.

I will never get it.
People at same time expected Jon Snow to be Goku against NK, while moaning about MUH REALISM at every plot armor convenience.
Jon was tired as fuck, almost giving up. And Arya, who had 4 seasons doing nothing but playing Assassins Creed, killed the big bad. What is so terrible about it?

she is his twin sister you dunce, you don't just abandon the closest person in your life over an argument

No, the leaks said he died in Cersei's arms.

t. retards

He will die in Brienne's arms. That's the reason for this "twist". The viewers think he still loves Cersei and is a dumbshit with no development, but it will all make sense when he kills her and dies in Brienne's arms. Thus completing his arc.

>What is so terrible about it?

It was fucking retarded you stupid Ledditor. I don't give a fuck that Arya killed the Night King, but holy shit if you think that was a good ending to essentially the biggest baddest bad guy in quite literally the entire history of Westeros you're a fucking dope.

>she snuck up on him and stabbed him xd she's a ninja she trained for it x)

It's fucking stupid

The leak are wrong.

Not worth explaining, you don't have the IQ to to understand.

What I have found somewhat terrible is the jarring lack of urgency or shock in the characters.
>entire show builds up to anticlimactic mid season showdown with zero chance of heroes losing (3 more episodes)
>we just killed the existential threat to the whole world
>lol little party and BACK TO DA IRON FRONE
The pacing is fucked now but thankfully this is the end

Of course he did, the man is smart as fuck.
He worked years for the TV, so he knows that delaying his books will only
>get more people to watch HBO show
>get people curious to know the "real" ending after the finale

Both ways, he wins millions and comes out as the "true artist" of the bunch

Attached: consider-the-following.jpg (300x301, 25K)

>over an argument

He's been struggling with this the entire show, that was only the tipping point. Read a book.

NK death was lame
Cool dragon was also killed off in a shit manner
Dabids are cunts

What's dumb too is they spent all that time developing her "I can shapeshifter faceless man lol" powers but she doesnt use that to trick the nights king she just magically flies out of thin air

Except the fact he is 100% going to die before finishing like that other guy

you're a retard, Jaime still loves her even in the books after finding out she cheated on him.

Based incestfag Jaime

might want to read up on the law, son. SOL applies to attempted murder in many jursidictions.

Besides, arguing that attempted murder is treated the same way as murder for SOL purposes doesn't exactly help your case.

100% true... Now if the books were actually going to be released, that's another thing entirely.

He finished aeons ago, he is holding up.
In fact the bastard is working already with a new space series. As expected, he's hyping it to the roof.

>Westeros law has statute of limitations on attempted murder
Motherfucker The Seven Kingdoms is the only jurisdiction in question here

>He finished aeons ago
HAHA imagine this much C O P E

No, because that shit is for virgin autists.

Literally have sex you virgin

At least we had one character that almost had a good redemption arc

Attached: Click to pause.webm (660x370, 855K)

Cercei has no claim

then drag that fat Tarly fuck out here to read the statute and settle this once and for all.

she loses her will to live

lol

This is even worse than taking it at face value imo.

Jaime has always been someone who was torn by his vows. He killed the Mad King for the good of the realm and him being branded as 'Kingslayer' was an unintended consequence. He wanted to get away but Ned was already at the throne room (look the part, be the part). But his arc with Brienne has always been predicated on the fact of the incident and the world's reaction to it being a total misunderstanding of his character. Brienne was the first person to see him in his true light. Now they take away that moment of awareness she had (and the redemption of his character in her eyes) and make him out to be the true and self-interested villain that he never even was in the first place.

It's just a complete destruction of his character. It makes him out to be a trope... Similarly to how Brienne went from being a character who subverted a real-life and fantasy trope to being a blabbering sog who is hopelessly in love. They took away her cynicism and strength of character.

>The first book came out in the 90's
>He knows how the story ends
>He said several times he is tired of GOT, so that's why he delays so much. The little things he needs to add are boring details.
>His editor and D&D have a draft of all his next books

I mean, do you know how publishing something works? You write something, send to your editor, get it back, fix things, send it back, and repeat ad naseum.
The unadulterated version is ready a long time ago.

You're a retard, there are more books you think he is just going to stay the same? That's called shit writing, stop defending it because "muh realism". That's now how storytelling looks. Go watch some shitty reality tv show if you don't care about character development.

why doesnt this address what happens to the last dragon

>some dumb shit
>durr brienne is bad because she fell in love

You know she was in love with Renly too, right?

Fucking retard.

Do all the work while Daenerys pretends she controls it, as usual.

>muh realism
>muh incest

Damage controlling Jaimefags are hilarious. If you actually cared about the character, you would be calling out the shit writing and wanting something better.

you're a retard, no amount of book reading will cure your idiocy and teach you about personal relationships

Him being the 'Kingslayer' was always an act he wore in public to people who didn't know him for he was.
> "I will say, I find it passing odd that I am loved by one for a kindness I never did, and reviled by so many for my finest act."
It'd have been so much more consistent with his character to have told her what he wanted to do and why he was doing it. Instead we see him wax a narcissist... When that was always a pragmatic tool and not his true character. There's no utility to him lying to Brienne. He's not so weakminded that he needs to psych himself up like this and his relationship with Brienne really shouldn't be so weak that his lying to her is necessary.

Ive seen the supposed leaks and I don't buy it. There is no date on the "leak" it just says 4d. I cant even find a mention of it prior to episode 4 having footage leak of 2 of the things it gets right. Dany executing everyone in kings landing??? That is beyond out of character. I know she's pissed but no. John tricking her into a position where he can stab her is so dishonerable Jon would never do it. He jepordized his relationship with Dany by telling his secret to his sisters and didnt lie to Cersei in season 7 because of that honor. Jamie didn't for certain betray the north, and the little brother prophecy is still likely to come true imo. Grrm said once that fans already deduced the ending. Bran becoming king is a really fringe theory. I don't believe any of it. D&D would have to be the most incompetent writers alive for it to be true.

Yeah him being made a Stark by Sansa posthumously was a nice touch he died a good man

He will kill Cersei to protect his people exactly like he did with the mad king, only difference is that this time, it's to kill the person representing the bad part of him (everything he told to Brienne). Full cercle and redemption.
+ he thinks that he is the only person who can approach Cersei without any problem + he decide to go back when he learn that her madness will kill a shit ton of innocent people (that's why he is so angry)

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGHTER

the fools still hold hope DnD can put him back on track, like say he's playing a trick and is going to kill Cersei or he'll change his mind at the last minute.

Did she lock up and start crying, mourning like every other thot, or did she get her ass out of there? I'm not saying she never fell in love dingus. I'm saying her having an actual relationship (a mutual relationship, not based on the subordinate bestowal of attention that Renly gave her) where she's so passive and helpless is fucking stupid.

Oh shit it's the mad lad that's on that Warrior show on Cinemax right now. Nice.

Have you retards not seen the leaks

Attached: 1557071144603.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

she was suppose to

btw
DAILY REMINDER THAT GAME OF THRONES WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE SHOW THAT SQUANDERED 8 YEARS OF POTENTIAL BY SHITTING THE BED AT THE LAST SECOND.

Attached: 73F797C6-E093-450A-AAF3-D8FB654598AF.gif (268x200, 308K)

The fact that all of this isn't readily obvious to everyone else in this thread is proof postive that redditnigger shippers and autistic faggots have flooded these threads.

Attached: GOT REDEMPTION ARC.jpg (565x287, 30K)

50% chance of this

He is going back to Cersei because he truly loves her ( and his kid ) and Brienne is just an escapist fantasy. The subtext to his speech about crippling Bran, killing his cousin etc was "and now I am going to break your heart/leave you" because given the choice between Cersei and Brienne, he will always choose Cersei.

Jaime's arc was never supposed to be about escaping his supernatural link to Cersei, and its not supposed to be about killing her. His entire point is to illuminate the futility of trying to avoid fate and to demonstrate that true unconditional love is incredibly destructive.

Yep it's stupid, it's basically just to trick the normies.

You are overthinking it.
Brienne was so bad in bed that he decided being good and honorable wasnt worth it. Cercei is a freak in the sheets and he aint giving that up for anything.

>DAILY REMINDER THAT GAME OF THRONES WILL ALWAYS BE KNOWN AS THE SHOW THAT SQUANDERED 8 YEARS OF POTENTIAL BY SHITTING THE BED AT THE LAST SECOND.

tru

Honestly Jaime sticks by Cersei and it’s alright, it’s a realistic character flaw to love someone to a point like that hell its the relationship my dad has with my mom.

And if he kills her it’s also alright. I’d honestly prefer this but I’m down for either.

>last second

stay in school fag

The writers aren't this clever sadly. In the making of video they confirm he's simply in love with Cersei and is unable to resist her.

True.

That probably supports the theory that he is going to kill her even more.

Face it, if you had the choice between these two women, you'd choose Cersei as well.

Attached: nnir1q.jpg (750x445, 57K)

Nah. I think it's clear he's saying he's going down there to kill her himself. He just does a shit job explaining it and the writes wanted to add confusion.

He's saying, I'm hateful and It's my job to kill this cunt. He could have said, I'll be back because I love you but they are playing on peoples expectations - because it's TV.

But to Jamie it's a quest. He's noble now, and he's saying he did a lot of terrible things in the name of his abuser. He's going to go back to her and make her pay like he made the Mad King pay. He's telling Brienne that it's not her busines and he has to deal with it like a man and put that dog down.

It was based. And kino.

Attached: Capture.jpg (855x679, 27K)

The tall woman is seriously fuck-ugly. I’d rather fuck my sister

Why the fuck does the wall still need to be manned? The White Walkers are dead and the wildlings apparently don't ever want to come south of the wall.

Jaime never felt that killing the king was a dishonorable act, he actually thinks it was honorable. He just hated he kept his vows and never said shit or was allowed to kill himself after since Ned and his dad showed up. Jaime is literally the honorable man who fell in love with the wrong person/who does dishonorable things trope.

Actually Arya teleported behind brienne at the last second and took that dick cause gendrys cock didn’t live up to her expectations. Aryas Pussy which Jaime thought was briennes but it’s a faceless pussy (and if you know the book lore secretly a targ pussy) wasn’t as good as Cersei’s so Jaime is going back to Cersei. Pay attention.

He's going north, so far north that he ends up at king's landing.

Remember about subverting expectations. He's going to die.

Both are shit, to be honest. Jaime deserves better because he's handsome and rich.

He never felt it was a dishonorable act because he knew he saved kingslanding, the rest of Westeros felt it was dishonorable and called him kingslayer mockingly and so he played the part of kingslayer and a man without honor but it was always an act hiding and burying his truly honorable self “Jaime”.

have sex fag

>The White Walkers are dead
Apparently they are not, D&D pull off Blizzard with "there must always be a Night King" but it's never explained why, it's just Bran's vision

The writers aren’t that clever but jaime killing Cersei is almost certainly a GRRM ending they were told, they want the viewer to think he’s turned “bad” again and Jaime wants brienne to think so to but he did not 180 out of no where, he’s putting on the part he spent half his life playing “kingslayer” in order to be dishonorable and leave the woman he loves (brienne) and kill Cersei to save Westeros and kingslanding just like he became the dishonorable kingslayer originally to kill aerys and save kingslanding.

Otherwise the plot is Jaime decided he has changed his mind upon sleeping with brienne a second time and Cersei’s pussy is better and leaves to fuck her. I know the writing team is bad but that is basically impossible for anyone to write as a plot.

this is false

She did cry and moan over Renly's death until Catelyn convinced her to get out of there, are you fucking retarded?

You sound like an autistic incel.

Jaime killing Cersei is too obvious.

>Bran
what

He sticks his right fingie up Euron's bum

What is wrong with Jaime still loving Cersei more and still deciding to kill her because it is the right thing to do? Maybe I am biased because I really hate Jaime and Brienne together in a romantic sense.

He's accepting his title as KingSlayer. He knows that if he does this, it will make him a legend like all his heroes. He wants that legacy, and that to him will absolve him of his misdeeds by facing the judgement of the outcomes (future generations telling story).

Basically Jaime is still a vain asshole, but it's causing him to do something he knows is right and still he hates to do.

Hateful means both detestable and full of hate, I thought he was using it in the second sense and joins Cersei to fight alongside her, which would destroy his redemption arc, but he probably meant the first sense and that means that to complete his redemption he must kill her.

At least I hope it is...

The whole series is trash.
At least for a while it was slightly more difficult to predict trash. Ever since they ran out of book material it's been predictable as fuck.

I don't see how people are confused by this. He made it as clear as he could with his expressions and intonation. He sounded disgusted and disappointed with himself and his actions when he was talking to Brienne. He knows he has to try and stop Cersei, and if he dies in the process then so be it, he thinks he deserves to die. If he really was rejoining Cersei why would he choose to do so only after hearing that she killed a dragon and wiped out Dany's fleet? Jamie isn't a cutthroat opportunist like Bronn, he wouldn't just side with who he thinks is going to win. He was clearly disappointed that Dany/Jon seem to be failing.

>hell its the relationship my dad has with my mom.
I'm concerned that you would make this comparison. How nuts is your mom?

have sex

then arya pulls off her face to reveal it was jamie who killed her all along

NOT if thy make it look like he’s going back to her (which is what happens here). Yeah it’s obvious either way but read this fucking thread where people think Jaimes arch is ruined cause he’s going back to Cersei, no he’s lying to brienne and acting the kingslayer he played the part of for years in order to leave her. As the honorable Jaime would stay with brienne, the dishonorable kingslayer can turn his back on brienne and get close to Cersei so he’s using it here because he must to save kingslanding. It’s exactly what happened when he threw away his honor by killing aerys and becoming the kingslayer originally, here he has to cast off honor to leave brienne to kill Cersei.

Jaime isn't going to kill his unborn child for Brienne or some northern shitheads you dumbfucks

Yeah, Show Jaime is seriously in love with Cersei. Book Jaime just thought that he loved Cersei, but after finding out that she cucked him, he figured out that the love was just a lie and moved on.

People expected Jon Snow to use sensible strategy and tactics against the NK (instead of throwing his mean head-on against the force that adds every slain enemy to their own numbers), so that NK is finally forced to take risks and gets himself killed, not NK curbstomping everyone because his opponents are retarded and then getting killed by a magical assassion who somehow teleported behind u through a crowd of white walkers and wights.

This would be apex DnD. Arya will have stopped every conflict in the continent single handedly, and then go off like an autistic sonic fan character to live as a wandering assassin. Literally edgy teen writing tier.

>really enjoyed the Jaime/Brienne stuff

They had sex out of nowhere. Jaime loves nobody but his sister. He'd never have sex with anyone else. As bad of a character trait than him killing is cousin.

>bran becomes king
Fucking lol.

>Tyrion and Sansa will happen in the show, but not in the books
>Brienne and Jaime will happen in the books, but not in the show
it's like poetry

OUR IS THE LAST LAUGHTER!

>If he just can’t get enough of the Cersei pussy than it’s unbelievably shitty writing.
It's really not. People don't really change.

>Murdered the King's rightful heir
>Arranged the murder of the King
>Armed the Sparrows
>Destroyed the Great Sept of Baelor
>Refused to help defend the realm from the undead despite claiming to be "Protector of the Realm"
And she's generally an evil bitch.

read a book

Even if you don't like Brienne, you have to admit Cersei's pussy isn't worth dying over

Attached: brienne heartbreak.png (396x272, 147K)

She also killed Jon Arryn right?

I dunno about the books but the show had Littlefinger convincing Lysa to do it and trying to frame the Lannisters for it via the letter she sent to Catelyn

War. War never changes.

He's the all seeing illuminati eye. Representative of the coming AI consciousness it's symbolic. Jon is the hero to bring about the setting for that but then he goes back off to the wall with the wildlings where he was happy. I'm just sad he doesn't have his gf with him anymore.

KING AUTISMOBOT

>bran becomes king
lmfao

cersei is a milf when she grows her hair out and isn't purposefully looking constipated

Attached: 12315.jpg (640x900, 107K)

I want this to happen just for the salt.

She didn't kill Stannis, though

Stannis wouldn't appreciate you suggesting he was the King before Robert died.

wrong, Cersei's face is annoying and i want Brienne to bear hug me and rest my head on her adorable small titties

You are assuming Dumb and Dumber can write character arcs on their own

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH
ARRRGHHHHHH

Brienne looks like a fucking hag

Brienne because tall women are best women

Yes, but only if she dyes her har black again.

Attached: Dredd-Lena-Headey-2-900x0-c-default.jpg (900x675, 55K)

Hopefully he put a baby in Brienne nefore he left.

Mama Lena was the best Lena

That's all well and good but he's also going there to DIE with Cersei. He'd rather die with her than live without her. So D&D are right.

giving waaaaaaay too much creadit to the showrunners

>People expected Jon Snow to use sensible strategy and tactics against the NK (instead of throwing his mean head-on against the force that adds every slain enemy to their own numbers)
Jon has used retarded military strategies in every battle he's ever been in.

Based

>P-please!

Attached: Untitled.jpg (1920x1200, 109K)

Even if he does kill her, it makes no sense. If he was going to kill her all along, why the fuck didn't he go south with the armies in the first place? If he's going south to resuce her...why the fuck is he leaving after the armies? There's no possible way he'll make it all the way to King's Landing before Dany attacks (given that he only hears about everything AFTER raven's have managed to fly all the way up there).

no he's going to kill Tyrion

screencap this post

It would be a bit sus if he arrived with the northern armies and then tried to claim he's not with them

>The hound fights his brother
>they both die
So the only thing we have to look forward to is Cleganebowl.

He only went North because he has a working brain and was fighting for survival.

Can you stop posting these silly fake leaks?

If he's going to assassinate her, he can travel with them and break away before arrival.

In either case, him leaving now should (not that it will) cause him to arrive too late.

He only considered it necessary when he heard Dany lost a dragon meaning she might lose the war