Here's your new king, bro

Here's your new king, bro

Attached: bran-stark-waiting-for-an-old-friend.jpg (1200x1200, 87K)

T-thanks.

Based. Just like us Yea Forums.

>I don't want to be the ruler of Winterfell
>Sure I'll be King of the Seven Kingdoms
What the FUCK did dabid mean by this?

>looks at where Jamie will appear
>looks at where NK will get stabbed
>get's spooked by the person who came to get him
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1556471410128.jpg (768x1000, 122K)

what's his tax policy?

Will be pretty based when he turns the 7 Kingdoms into a dystopian surveillance state with his omnipotent powers

Imagine the tax policy of someone that can see into the future
>We will lower taxes for the first few quarters, then we will raise them afterwards. After a period of exactly 1.57ths of a year, we will lower the taxes in order to help start up a company in Riverrun that in 100 years will become a major manufacturer for cars on the planet."

I want him to come in at the very end of the show, when they're trying to figure out who will take the iron throne. And he can say "maybe we don't need an iron throne, we could have a system of representation" and they bring in democracy

He didn't want to be the ruler of Winterfell because he knew he'd rule the kingdoms.

>turns out Bran really is the best man for the job

BRAVO GRRM

Attached: uh.jpg (430x611, 22K)

the rape, sansa

Based ending

lol

And then he gets beheaded

A flat tax at 15%

Thus the incredibly obvious happens.
My expectations were subverted.

The episode set up that even if you don't want the position, you can be thrust on it. Instead of King Jon though, they push King Bran

This whole show has been the biggest waste of my fucking time.

The books better be different or I'll find all three of the fucks responsible and flay them Bolton style.

>You'll never walk again. But you will fly.
What did he mean by this?

Attached: Three-Eyed_Raven_s4.jpg (164x185, 6K)

Someone post that pic with all the spoilers please I just want to be done with this

The Autist King, I'd certainly shoot up a school for him! ;)

He's going the tax the fuck out of the rich.
Just like FDR.

dont have pic but
>Dany/unsullied destroy KL and kill women and children
>Jamie kills Euron but dies with Cersei
>Jon kills Dany
>Refuses to take the throne and leaves to Castle Black
>Bran is new king

Wargs to a raven.

So... What is King Bran's tax policy?

Same.

Attached: 1557071144603.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

That's anti climatic..

How does Dany destroy KL when all of the unsullied drowned at sea or died in WF?

How does that make any sense?

What is he gonna do as the new king? Sit and stare at shit? He has no leadership qualities at all.

>Jon gets Throne
>abdicates to go to the Wall
>the Throne passes to his closest living male relative, Bran
Holy fuck, I thought this was a meme but it's actually going to happen, isn't it

That some faggot ending right there

I thought he was letting them know to take him away

holy fuck i stared at this photo for 10 minutes wondering how photoshopped it was before realizing what it is

All time great actor. Emmy imminent.

Is it Sansa kissing her Jonas Brother bf?

YOU DIDN'T EXPECT IT

SO THAT'S WHY IT'S HAPPENING\

EXPECTATIONS

S U B V E R T E D

G O D S
O
D
S

"My first act is legalizing rape"

>God Emperor of Westeros

Attached: be19e95c83a2e78eb3670737c585bdf8c1bc645214a7cd63c644d2881d4b46b82941233b26ba00cd613f78c25e8a5f1478c4 (800x1200, 242K)

based

Attached: 1556925176535.jpg (640x746, 97K)

"Now if you'll excuse me, I need to retire to my bedchamber for the night."

How the fuck can the dany v cersei battle be one-sided when Dany's army has been completely shreked time and time again?

this

whats the point of the Nights Watch anymore? The NK and Wildlings are donezo lmao

This photo excited me more than all of season 8.
More

The kwisatz haderach that was promised! Jihad in Stark's name when?

17% and first daughters raped at every wedding

No. Why would he take the black? There is no longer any threat. Leak is fake

Fake. The Nights Watch doesn’t exist anymore

>Jon takes the black for Queenslaying
>The Wall is fucking destroyed
>The Night's Watch doesn't exist

WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

HOOKED ON A FEELING. I'M HIGH ON BELIEVING

Attached: 1556774420926.jpg (533x533, 239K)

are they gonna put wheels on the iron throne and just have him cruise around on it?

Based Gamer King

The rich are to become food of the poor.

He'll instead come in at the end of the show and reveal Ned Stark has taken over his mind while he was in the past, he then sits on the throne and the credits roll.

Can someone link the end of season spoilers?

The spoilers also forget to mention Arya at the very end, even though we see her going south with the Hound. It's clear she's going to do something in the upcoming episodes, like at least try to kill Cersei.

The spoilers seems fake from the simple fact Arya does nothing. She's obviously going to teleport behind Cersei at some point and NOTHIN PERSONELL, or at least get Ramsay'd in her attempt of assassinating.

He gets to watch.

>he can just go be free with Tormund in the snow

Actually not a bad ending

What happens to Drogon then?

Just picture bran with a bunch of ravens tied to his wheelchair like James and the Giant Peach.

they will suddenly allow dragons to not be shit

Only reason Dany's army has been shreked is because of Jaime, he never gave a shit about Lannisport, the Ironborn were a perfect investment that could have been anticipated by Dany while she was in Essos.
Yeah, Yara and whats-his-face (damn I really forgot his name from heart), could not guess what he'd do.
But a night time battle could have Dany destroy the entire city, they aren't the Night King, you can't aim a balista in the night at an enmy that can attack you from non-viewing distance without warning. I mean, yeah, after you blow fire for a few seconds then fly away, then what? You're ready-ing in the wrong direction before Drogon strikes again? Night battle is where it is at next episode... or it fucking should.

but really, why the fuck does Jon goes to the wall?

couldn't* fucking hell.

>war bad
>monarchy bad
>What the world really needs is a benevolent omniscient demigod to rule it
Wow all of the world's problems have been solved. What brilliant insight.

Theon greyjoy, holy shit I took me 2 other posts to remember that him. I really didn't give a shit about him after he got a clunk on the head by his fellow men in Winterfell. Do I suck? Am I a bad critical fan?

Attached: 45456456456.jpg (400x300, 53K)

kek

The only thing that makes the leak sound plausible is that it at least gives Jon his Nissa Nissa moment.

Bran isn't Omniscient... He even says he lives in the past. He can only make sense of a fragile future, one that can be change at any instant for any reason. what good is that?

Stop acting like you are talking to a group of people willing to respond. You were the only one responding to yourself.

How do we have any idea this is plausible? Column A is stuff in this last episode, was this meant to be a series overview?

Watch ep3 again. He wargs into Drogon and knocks the NK off his dragon

the point of the nissa nissa moment is that both lovers agree to the idea of the sacrifice, and that it has a higher purpose. it's not supposed to be a fucking assassination.

>acting
what are you talking about? Of course I am responding to myself. I even said it took me 2 posts to remember what guy I was talking about. I had to google him. I needed to correct what I was saying, is that bad?

to fuck wildling bitches with tormund all day every day

why the hell wouldnt you?

No, I just wanted to be hateful, sorry.

its better than what most people got

Okay, but Bran still isn't Omniscient... He can tell everything about the past, but he still can't tell everyone what should be done in the future, he can only guess, though he can guess significantly better than an "oracle?"

The golden iron throne

I want to believe this cause it infuriates me to no end that he takes the black again at the end. But Tyrions conversation with Bran saying "you'd make a very good Lord of Winterfell with all this knowledge" pointed up to the leak being real.

CHAOOWWSS IS A LADDDERR.

Give episode 4 cliffs please

i hope the ending will be better than this leak cus i just feel hollow and dead inside reading it

please be better than this D&D

Wargs into Drogon

>maybe we don't need an iron throne, we need an iron wheelchair

Do you think they'd put the throne on wheels for him?

im already hard

you could go full kino with this

Attached: game of thrones endscene.jpg (930x1029, 274K)

thx for reminding me of that movie, it's been a while

wargs into tommen

Jaime is going to strap his wheelchair to the ballistas at King's Landing and fire him off into the sea

>The things we do for love...

Show will unironically end on a shot where he raises from his chair, makes the smuggiest "i was merely pretending" face at his family and walks away while the intro music starts playing.

Attached: Game of Thrones Season 8 Finale.png (912x513, 507K)

>Shoots Bran down
He didn't fly so good.

Attached: 1556540886399.jpg (805x638, 47K)

Jon goes back to the nightswatch? i thought the wildings were cool with everyone now what the fuck is there for him to do