How would disney handle this scene?

How would disney handle this scene?

Attached: 1556353142452.jpg (650x536, 42K)

"I hate you"
"I hate you 3000times more"

>Does anyone have any orange slices?

Attached: Screenshot_2019-05-05-23-51-55.png (1280x720, 447K)

>Anakin dies
>Darth Vader is actually a nobody. His parents traded him to Palpatine for drinking money

But no one hates Mary Sue. She's the best at everything.

>I HATE YOU
>You are on fire today Anakin. *giggles*

You are the Obi-Wan that I loved.

Anakin would be 300lbs overweight as an epic movie-long joke and Obi-Wan would wield every weapon that isn't his

>Anakin cuts off Mace Windu's hands before he can kill the Emperor and save the republic
>"AAAA WHAT THE FUCK SKYWALKER"
>"This is how we're gonna win, Master Windu: Not destroying what we hate, but saving what we love"

>Palpatine gets cut in half by Anakin
>Him and Obi Wan fight a bunch of Sith Lords
>Anakin becomes the emperor

Not a GOT thread?

Sage

>”I hate you!”
>”As Yoda says, fear leads to anger... you know the rest”

>somehow padme deals the decisive blow
>she says “done with your laser sword measuring contest, boys?” because disney doesn’t understand tone

OH my God I had tried my best to forget this line

>I hate you
>I loved you
Top notch writing right there.

We can assume obiwan is some kind of badass female because Disney wont show a woman losing a battle, so thus:

>Obiwanita and Anakin duel for 2 minutes with Obiwanta shouting and swinging and effortlessly fighting anakin to the bank of the lava river
>anakin grabs her by the neck and the arm
>oh no our heroine can't swing!
>but wait! She lets go of her lightsaber and with her free hand she grabs it while it's falling and cuts anakins legs off
>anakin falls into the lava and trashes around in terrible looking cgi
>he turns his face toward obiwanita
>it's a literal cgi demon face now with fire for eyes and a mouth and dripping lava
>for an unexplained reason he shouts in a demonic voice that's 10x louder than normal: "I HATE YOU!
>his demon voice cracks rock which spews lava
>with a blank stare thats supposed to portray pity and sadness but could be anything because of how shitty her acting is, obiwanta watches anakin for a few seconds and runs away
>cut to her running into the millennium falcon (because even in a prequel she would have the millenium falcon for some stupid convoluted reason) where Yoda and r2d2 are just standing around waiting for her
>the millenium falcon turns and points toward the sky and hyperspaces right from the planet's surface even though this looks stupid and there's no logical reason to do so
>the shock wave of the planetary hyperspace jump raises huge clouds of black dust and fire which sweeps over the landscape
>out of these cgi firstorm walks sheev, competely undisturbed by the ash and fire
>he approaches the lava river and with a snap of his fingers an object flies out of the lava and onto the shore
>with a flick of the wrist the lava flies off cleanly like a used condom
>anakin is heavily burnt but alive and otherwise unharmed in spite of being soaked in lava
>stormtroopers rush forward with a breathing apparatus and put it on anakins face
>cue darth Vader breath as the ash storm swirls over the camera
>sheev laughter
>credits

Attached: here's your star wars bro.png (262x340, 141K)

Is he Snoke?

Attached: Valkorion.jpg (1280x720, 136K)

>*Anakin screaming*
>Hello?
>I HATE YOU!!!
>...I'm holding for a Darth Vader.
>AAAAAAAH!!!!

>*Obi-Wan cuts off Anakin's legs*
>AAAAAAAAAH OBI-WAN THAT WAS COLD
>Cold? You're looking pretty hot to me

>It's over Anakin, I have the high ground
>Anakin leaps and Obiwan slashes through him
>Obiwan was just a force projection
>Nothing personal kid.

Attached: Balok.jpg (914x708, 66K)

most accurate

Not sure if ironic.

Attached: 1361901963451.jpg (500x391, 50K)

How would D&D write this scene?