What was their fucking problem?

what was their fucking problem?

Attached: draggedacrossconcrete.png (1322x539, 824K)

someone give me a quick rundown

nothing, the nigger bank clerk was in the wrong.

what would you have done in this situation?

Attached: 5474657.png (1041x650, 432K)

autism

was it any good? bone tomahawk was ok until the retarded ending, and the prison movie was surprisingly boring for such an over the top violent flick

I thought it was good, some really hammy dialogue in places but overall a great slow burner with some great action scenes

i don't think you're the main audience, user

so it's just for idiots who like it because it's vaguely right wing?

huh, that's weird, that's almost the exact same language as every paid critic who gave a negative revue of the movie

No, it's almost so bad it's good tier. Almost. The plot doesn't make sense, the villains are way over the top and illogical for what their goals are, and Mel and Vince are acting their hardest to treat the film like a gritty serious drama. If Mel was a bit of a shittier actor this movie could've been something special. Instead It's just garbage.

That scene was pretty good until this shit in the pic , really badly done effects and acting by that woman.

it's also the only reason you care about it

>The plot doesn't make sense
are you dumb? What didn't make sense about it? It literally all went in one simple line, and the villains being over the top isn't a hindrance, they're meant to be cowboy psychopaths

stop projecting, not everyone injects politics into everything they do sweetie

what kind of tv did he want his mom to have?

>What didn't make sense about it

The robbers are dumb cartoon villains. Given that this movie is desperately trying to be gritty thats stupid as shit.

They have to rob a bunch of convenience stores to fund their scheme, but they use the same tacticool outfits and silenced weaponry to rob both the stores and the bank. Retarded. A guy in a ski mask robbing a store with a handgun or shotgun gets a detective on his case: a guy robbing a store with a military get up and military grade SMG with a fucking silencer would make national news and have a task force dedicated to them because that's so fucking bizarre, especially since he murders two people. The price of the ammo for his submachine gun that he fired into the stores tv would've cost more than what he got from the register. Then the robbers wear the same outfits to the bank, which somehow doesn't have a security guard in an locked room watching cameras and ready to hit a silent alarm even though they have millions of dollars on hand so that would be SOP, and for no reason they execute a woman because they think she tripped the silent alarm when any professional (and the movie tries oh so hard to portray these guys as professionals) would assume an alarm was already tripped and they wouldn't spend four minutes playing a fucking tape recording with instructions (they can afford an HK MP7 with silencer and subsonic ammuntion - well over 3000 dollars US, but they can't buy a voice changer?!) So now the police have several different incidences of robbery and murder by the same few guys who just added felony murder to their sentences and just made the FBIs most wanted list and would be national (and very likely, international) news, especially for murdering a new mother. And of course despite all this happening in a major metropolitan area the police and FBI are completely absent and the criminals get away effortlessly.

You don't think this is an actual good movie do you? Oof.

Attached: durrrrr.png (1440x882, 1.84M)

I like posts like these.

just turn your brain off bro.

>They have to rob a bunch of convenience stores to fund their scheme, but they use the same tacticool outfits and silenced weaponry to rob both the stores and the bank
they were stealing money to get the armored car which they were going to dump, it was a burner investment so they got the money for it in a burner way, they clearly don't give a fuck about anything other than what they want and will happily just go around taking it from he easiest places they can
>a guy robbing a store with a military get up and military grade SMG with a fucking silencer would make national news and have a task force dedicated to them because that's so fucking bizarre, especially since he murders two people
maybe there was, but it wasn't important to the movie whether we knew there was or not
>The price of the ammo for his submachine gun that he fired into the stores tv would've cost more than what he got from the register
these guys obviously have money already, they're not desperate
>Then the robbers wear the same outfits to the bank
so what
>which somehow doesn't have a security guard in an locked room watching cameras and ready to hit a silent alarm even though they have millions of dollars on hand so that would be SOP
that's certainly a hitch, but they got the info about what was in the vault so maybe they had a guy on the inside I dunno, that's the only hole I can think of though
>and for no reason they execute a woman because they think she tripped the silent alarm when any professional (and the movie tries oh so hard to portray these guys as professionals) would assume an alarm was already tripped
they killed her because she moved and talked, they didn't think she tripped an alarm they just wanted to kill her because they're sadistic psychopaths

cont. for autism

>they wouldn't spend four minutes playing a fucking tape recording with instructions (they can afford an HK MP7 with silencer and subsonic ammuntion - well over 3000 dollars US, but they can't buy a voice changer?!)
there was a voice changer on it, and they played it because it's a movie and the scene needs tension this isn't a documentary it's a thriller flick that needs drama
>So now the police have several different incidences of robbery and murder by the same few guys who just added felony murder to their sentences and just made the FBIs most wanted list and would be national (and very likely, international) news, especially for murdering a new mother. And of course despite all this happening in a major metropolitan area the police and FBI are completely absent and the criminals get away effortlessly.
again, just cause you don't see it doesn't mean it isn't there, the whole rest of the movie after the robbery only takes places hours after it

I don't think it's a masterpiece but this nitpicking to call it a shit movie with no merits is retarded

I thought it was alright, it certainly caught me off guard

Attached: 453566347.jpg (1280x720, 63K)

Their favourite band is The Locust

>"it wasn't the answer I wanted to hear"

Attached: 1527520469999.jpg (500x500, 16K)

Not him, but the more in the face scenes like the one with the police chief were the worst for me, felt really preachy and out of place, the movie still manages to be good besides them.

What actually was their problem? They goons looked professional but they were just robbing liquor stores and random people for money.
Why did one of them shoot the van they use?

Attached: 275px-Recruit.png (275x219, 57K)

That's the thing, she wasn't allowed to talk and he wasn't giving her his hands. He killed them all right then and there.

It was great but give it a miss user. It's too violent, sorry

They were like a mix between cowboys, career criminals and psychopaths, I actually liked it, it was like were your average run and gun crooks but a bit smarter and bit more crazy.

The one buying the van shot it to see if it was really bullet proof.

Why was he so rude to the seller

>This is what Yea Forums considers kino in the year 2kwhatever year it is

Attached: 1553357521106.webm (980x408, 2.86M)

Because they're scary chads

That's pretty based

that scene was kino you pleb