Literally the best character in the show

Literally the best character in the show.

Attached: sansa.jpg (1020x574, 96K)

t. sansafag

she's an insufferable selfish bitch.

I like her a lot more now.

I want Sansa to pee all over my face

>gives her word
>immediately betrays Jon

TULLY
FUCKING
SHITS

She was right that danys plan was fucking dumb.

She never fell for the queen of dragons bullshit and I'll always love her for that

She fell for little fingers though though she’s not invulnerable. That’s probably why she didn’t for for dragon queens though as a consequence from hanging around him so much though.

Attached: 0B7FC8FD-8623-4A30-A0A7-D9CAA10F7D9D.png (555x827, 755K)

>Not Ramsay
Leave

She had better savor this role because she's pretty much done after this. X-men is going straight to streaming.

She just doesn't have movie star looks.

that's a big GET

Was it me or did it seem like she wanted Jon's dick?

no fucking way lmao
that's.......................................
...............davos?

Why do I love Darkstar so much? It's pretty simple when I think about it. Darkstar isn't just the best character in the series, he might just be the greatest character of all time. Just imaging him riding through the sands of Dorne, the wind in his hair, his mighty steed below him. As he rides through the red mountains, the ladies swoon at his very scent. They know how he smells, the essence of his smell is sold in Planky Town under the the name of "Greenblood Orgasm." The very nature of Darkstar is mystery. could he be playing a deeper game than even his creator realizes? The answer is yes, he has transcended such boundaries as the written world, and has free will to do whatever he sees fit. However, Darkstar is filled with such guile, such arcane craft that he does not even use these powers. Why, you might ask? You will never know, for the mind of the Darkstar is not one that is easily penetrated. Darkstar is such a force of nature in his realm that nothing can truly touch him, the only thing keeping him bound to the page at all is his will to exist within the preordained boundaries of his world. Darkstar is not only beyond the comprehension of us, he exists within a plane of true focus and beauty. Observe his playful smile, his gorgeous and rippling biceps, his gallant nose, and most importantly, his eyes. His eyes, like pools of saffron, provide the only glimpse into the true machinations of Darkstar. Do not stare into them. Many good men have gone mad in the attempt. Darkstar is not just a character, a formless collection of words and images, he is himself is the binding that holds the saga together. Without Darkstar, the entire series, the entire world of Westeros as we know it crumbles. The Trident would stop flowing without Darkstar, the Reach would become a desolate crater, and the Wall would melt without his frosty gaze.

Darkstar an edgy boy and a shit.
He's smelly and will never get Dawn.

four O's

t. nightlet

You're not wrong. I've been team sansa since day zero my dudes. I unironically want her to fuck my butt with a big spikey dildo while she wears that tight leather outfit

t.Assblasted Arianne

Smartest by a mile

sansa is based. falling for little finger was a necessary part of her arc. i want to call you a retard, but i just can't argue with those digits.

Attached: 1553899677664.png (1012x1073, 525K)

Agreed and I predicted her winning since last season.

it was beautiful sansa

>the only character I wanted to see naked is the only one who never appeared naked

pottery

She's stepped up her acting game