I never watched a single episode of game of thrones and I never will. Fuck your star wars tier normie garbage

I never watched a single episode of game of thrones and I never will. Fuck your star wars tier normie garbage.

Attached: zpgmosdq5cux.jpg (600x600, 54K)

Based

b8

Half based, you forgot to shit on capeshit.

who cares?

Attached: 188. cerseez nuts.jpg (2914x3726, 3.5M)

have sex

I wish I could wipe away my memory of this show

Dilate

Neither have I. Who wins?

This thread is more valuable than the 70+ dwagon magic make-pretend soap opera show threads right now. OP is based and redpilled.

Well aren't you special.

fuck redditors
fuck janny
fuck capeshit
fuck spaceshit
fuck GOTfags

Attached: 1556482546634.png (434x300, 16K)

>cared enough to reply
>implying ugly /got/ incels like you will ever have sex

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 94K)

your autism is showing.

Based

Attached: $_10.jpg (800x800, 149K)

You're doing God's work user.
We have to take this board back from the bugmen.

Why are you seething this badly bro?

bait by a liar, but also based and redpilled
FUCK HOLLYWOOD, FUCK HBO AND FUCK JANNIES

Attached: 1551469429945.png (446x435, 37K)

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

Same, but you still are a dumb frogposter

Seriously fucking based. GoT is for hipster faggots who like to be apart of the collective hive mind. The show is literally making shit up as it goes along because Martin has writers block from being a fat cuck and will never EVER finish the books. Not that anyone will care once HBO finished their show, and poorly I might add.

based thread and fuck niggers

Ok, not the same user
but...
Do you realize how fucking retarded you have to be to equate value of a persons opinion on whether or not they stuck their meat on a wet hole? Fuckers, a 25 year old girl tried to sleep with me when I was 15. I told her to fuck off. A big tiddy goth girl tried to give me a tit fuck. I told her I was a Christian and not about that life, then I told her to fuck off. I never dated in high school because the girl always eventually wanted to have sex. I told them I was breaking up with them, then told them to fuck off. I was a shy beta-ish nerd when I was a child. When that 25 year old tried to fuck me something snapped. II became a chad, but not just any chad. A new kind of Chad. A Chad who despised modern sex, and the degeneracy it breeds. I spend my time improving myself and buying guns and rare designer shoes but only the red ones. I go to libraries in search of a christian gf, I started my own telecommunications company and make over 1.3 million dollars a year. I workout for 2 1/2 hours everyday after work and I only need to sleep for 4 hours to fully replenish. Sometimes I hire hookers to come over to my house and I talk to them about Jesus and Salvation. I have brought over 30 hookers to the Lord, fucker. One time I was at a bar discussing a deal with a AT&T representative and a roastie was grinding up against me and I pushed her to the ground and spat on her. I got that deal and a 10% funding bonus. My T levels are off the charts. My balls are massive and I am officially apart of the Never Cum Gang.
Fuck faggots and degenerates
Fuck Women
but most importantly FUCK SEX

me neither, and im a fan of the books.

Based desu

I envy (You).

I really, really like this post.

GoT is just a live action normalfag version of Berserk. Prove me wrong.

t. triggered autist
I didn't like you cunt
t. dumb frogless poster

Attached: tenor.gif (498x444, 245K)

Same

Basado y repilleado.

Berserk is 1000x better than GoT, even Thanos had an eclipse in IW. Fucking based.

FUCK GoT

FUCK JANNIES

Please post this every time.

based

Have sex

Bend over, virgin

Why would you have books in your bathroom or pool room or wherever that is? EXPLAIN!

I'm really sick of all the got spam. I mean, this board has been dead since 2013 or so, but even then it wasn't as anmoying as it is nowm

based

Never seen a full episode of:
>Game of Thrones
>Lost
>The Wire
>Scrubs
>Friends
CHECKMATE

Attached: 1557105415649.png (420x420, 7K)

Add Seinfeld and that 70's show and uh whatever other popular shows

Same and based

Can you imagine watching medieval capeshit for 8 seasons?

based

it's shit anyway, kudos for not falling for the cringe

Attached: arya kills night king.webm (1280x720, 2.94M)

This is based bait, but the bait of a great man.

Attached: 1438831485975.gif (250x300, 500K)