Reminder

>people cry about the GoT ending and call the writing trash
Did they forget that there is a show out there with the best ending in the history of tv shows?

Attached: diner-scene-2.w1200.h630.jpg (1200x630, 213K)

>le based reddit non-ending
sopranos finale was a cop out

I know this is a bait post but Sopranos' ending is legitimate kino

AJ's beard real fucking ugly

Did they forget that there is a show out there with the best ending in the history of tv shows?

Attached: seinfeld.jpg (728x427, 58K)

Attached: Best_bd736e_5481019.jpg (780x439, 53K)

This !

The eternal king

Attached: 9C0E233C-7971-4DCB-886E-B743B26F1A41.jpg (777x884, 91K)

It's pretty clear what happened. Only brainlets think otherwise.

what happened?

sopranos' ending was trash tho. they could have shot tony right then and there but the fade to black shit is pretentious and you can't deny that.

i'm tired of faggot liberal writers and their obsession with "ambiguous endings" or "subverting expectation."

we've reached a point where that's a commonality due to their excessive use of it.

>faggot
Why the homophobia?

>we've reached a point
that finale aired 12 years ago you fucking moron

It's in no way pretentious or ambiguous. It's completely forshadowed and spelled out when Tony talks to Bobby earlier in the season about how you don't even hear the gun when it's your turn to get shot.

Tony ____.

He got fucking WHACKED.

by who

>by who
God.

Patsy, Paulie, Little Carmine. They all had their reason aside from him just also being a bad boss. Also it doesn’t matter what happens to Tony ultinately. He’s cornered in every facet of his life and its over for him

Cop out from what exactly? Every storyline was concluded in a way that fit the tone and theme of the show

They didn’t have to shoot Tony, why exactly did they NEED to?
It wasn’t a fade to black, it was a harsh cut to black.
>pretentious
Please user
This is the first show to do the subversion shit and it did it in a way that was totally warranted. Sopranos has never done some shitty plot twist, red herring-schlock like all modern shows. It’s literally nothing but scenes of developing and developing.

>Tony gets shot in a way close up to the camera and it looks ridiculous
>Family members are crying
>Cut scene
Fucking awful ending user. The POV editing and leaving us with the last 5 seconds of Tony’s neurons struggling to fire and fizzle in his brain as he’s unable to see or hear anything is way more haunting

thats not the futurama ending

futurama ended after season 5

Tony doesn't get shot. The fade to black is just to make brainlets think he does.

Tell me anons, who are all the Game of Thrones and Soprano character counterparts?
>Livia=Cersei
Is the most obvious I guess

Fuck off with that shit zoomer

Guy in Members Only Jacket

shutup faggot

The creator said the godfather was inspiration for that scene and had it in mind for 2 years before it was made.

But I have to know, I can’t even finish the first season of GoT it’s so fucking boring
I need a point of reference to compare actors

Well the gun in toilet reference was obviously a Godfather Hommage. Don't need the director to tell you that.

There's a really strong emphasis on father/son relationships in The Sopranos, and there's almost none of that in GoT.

What exactly does GoT have? What is the underling theme or subtext of the show? Someone told me the snow walkers represent climate change

Who the fuck even knows at this point

Power, Greed