Why didn't they just continue the attack and finish off everyone in Dragonstone?

Why didn't they just continue the attack and finish off everyone in Dragonstone?

Attached: The-Silence.png (1920x1079, 3.03M)

Why didn't you just post in one of the literally seventy eight (78) other active GoT threads?

Shut the fuck up unless you have an answer to the question

The people in the 78 other threads have an answer to your question. They're clearly fans of the show. Why did you need your own thread?

Oh my bad. Then what's the answer?

>subversion
also
have sex

I'm not a fan of the show. What I'm wondering is why you made a new thread instead of going to one of 70+ other active threads filled with people who may have an answer for you. Why did you need your own thread for a one-off question?

Stop being such a bitter faggot

This thread is special. There are many threads like this but this is mine.

Thank you for continuing to bump my thread so that I may have an answer to one of the most common questions fans are currently asking.

If it's such a common question then people are likely asking it in one of the 70+ other active threads? Why don't you look there rather than making a new thread?

Literally what is the point of a new thread for a topic where there's 70 other threads? Just why? Did you not realize there were 70 other threads, or is there another reason you needed an OP?

>If it's such a common question then people are likely asking it in one of the 70+ other active threads?

I don't have an answer to that question, but it's yet another question to consider in this thread. Thank you for reminding me of the importance of this question.

I like that he made this thread. I’m a GOT fan.

Why? What does it add that's not already covered in the 70 other threads? Do you think 70 threads are needed about 60 minutes of television? Can't they be contained in 2-3 generals? What's the value of additional threads?

>How could they swim in their armor?
>How did they get 3 leading shots when coming around a mountain blind, but miss all the others?
>how did cersei not just kill them all right there at the gate?
>Why did *insert every problem with battle of winterfell here* happen?

Thanks, OP. The other threads were too generalized in their discussions and were not answering this question in detail or at all. I'm glad we have this thread to really get into it.

Does anyone have an answer to this question? Asking for a friend, my friend OP that is.

Navy

>Do you think 70 threads are needed about 60 minutes of television?

That's 3600 seconds! 70 threads is not nearly enough.

HAVE YOU GUYS NOT FIGURED IT OUT YET
HERE IT IS:
Ask yourself this to figure out what Cersei's plan is
>Why were there only about 20-30 ships with Euron when he has 1000?
>Where could they be?
>Where are the 20000 golden company soldiers?

somewhere in kings landing because of the low budget of dabbit

Okay, I've asked those questions. What am I supposed to figure out?

Alright, here is what I believe (89% sure) is gonna happen with those questions asked
Nigga's gonna take Winterfell and kill Bran and Sansa. The place is ripe for the taking right now.

Why didn't Daenerys just flew high to go behind the ships and burn them all?

Attached: frodo.jpg (600x599, 45K)

no according to leaks, jamie kills euron and dany kills jamie and cersi
then jon kills dany goes back to wall??
after tywin chooses bran as king
bran leads concuil of twyin, bronn, davos and sam

op get shit on

o shit nibba Tywin comes back?