Was Endgame Any Good?

Warning this will contain spoilers, so if you do not want to know then I suggest you stay away !!

Attached: AddText_05-03-06.22.36.jpg (466x466, 147K)

>this thread

Attached: 1522054403668.png (960x607, 436K)

There are so many reasons why I think it is crap but I want to hear why people think it was good

I found it boring honestly. Tried for the deep and emotional tear-jerkers but generally failed at hitting the heart. It dragged on too long and the action sequences just weren't exciting. Infinity war was far better.

Infinity war was so much better, dang it, Age of Ultron was better

I almost feel asleep too

Something like a couple of big battles with Thanos and his men and armies, but this crap about time travel was so damn totally destructive to the movie

just saw it today, it was like watching the 1976 Superman all over, damn it, crap!

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 8K)

Yes, it was probably the best MCU movie.

i like thano
i am excited to see him in the next the advengers film

Attached: thano.jpg (1400x700, 168K)

The 1970's superman was good but not in the MCU? I was thinking that the 1970's Capt America might have been better that the one in Marvels Endgame

Attached: untitled.png (1000x766, 890K)

Ya he is pretty bad ass bad guy, but this movie's fight with Thanos is just a-washed with all the other crap in the movie. The whole fight seen with Thanos is a bunch of staging for poster shots.

what about this universe, it was better than Endgame's universe

Attached: hulk_thor_0.png (825x464, 519K)

It had fanservice for everyone but Dr Strange fans since he got sidelined stopping a tidal wave

This universe was better

Attached: 191673da8e3d1d25bacd4def959d207e--nicholas-hammond-nicholas-dagosto.jpg (236x177, 8K)

it just plan sucked, they could have do so much more but gave in to 'make it all work' with time travel. what a load of crap

oh the good old days, when life was easy and the name was David Banner
Don't make me angry, you wouldn't like me when I am angry!

will the real Hulk pls stand up

Attached: IncredibleHulk1977-03.jpg (740x460, 36K)

This timeline was better than Endgame's

Attached: 1424892807504.jpg (500x300, 57K)

Ok Endgame universe was better than this one

Attached: ghost_rider.jpg (1200x1200, 270K)

I feel really sad about how Ghost Rider was treated in the movies. Wish it was more like this

Attached: il_570xN_1590527468_osaj.jpg (570x857, 191K)

No one thinks Avengers Endgame is good, it sucks whatever nasty thing u can think of.

it wasnt a great movie but it was still fun to watch
this was my favorite yet only because ive already seen every other mcu movie and it had pieces from all of them so that was cool.
it wasnt an emotional roller coaster or anything, there were some shocking moments for the fans but nothing too crazy

Didn't you find the whole Time Travel just too much an 'easy way' too tie up the mcu? And all the cheesy parts along the way, what a let down to a great build up of movies.

Honestly, I almost cried when Peter and Tony met up again. I think my veins are full of onions or something. His '10 years ago we never expected there were others out there' speech was amazing too.
Other than that though, way worse movie than Infinity War.

eh kind of but i thought they did it well. the only part that bugged me was nebulas memories intertwining with her past self but nobody elses did. it would have been more made more sense if past-thanos found them by coincidence or literally anything else but i guess it was just convenient so that past-thanos could be learn everything that was going on.

Infinity War was a good movie and made me think Endgame was going to kick some entertainment ass, but nope, it kicked stupid movie ass

kek this is why you proof read before you hit post

so many plot holes in Endgame I stopped counting

I keep wondering why Infinity War was so good. Was it Thanos as a character elevating it?

Pray tell.

Its a complete story about a character, he overcomes every hurdle, pays every price, and while being the antagonist, wins.
Its a pretty compelling story, particularly since it means the suffering of the heroes has actual payoff.

He played his part but it wasn't just him, it was the well established characters and story driven scripts. It wasn't all Hulk smash and superhero landings

But Endgame was anything but 'Hulk smash and superhero landings'. I was in the theater with like 30 kids and I'm pretty sure half of them fell asleep because there was barely any action on the screen.

It set up the Endgame really well, then we got Time Travel crapped on. At least we got something halfway thought out in Infinity Wars

I bet a movie based in this universe would be better than Endgame's

Attached: 250px-Rom-1.jpg (250x377, 47K)