/got/ general

KING EURON III GREYJOY, THE DRAGONSLAYER edition

previous

Attached: 22.jpg (3733x2100, 1.23M)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY
youtube.com/watch?v=Axp6k0iyZNY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Varys is back to being based again and I'm so happy.

Attached: 1539032199396.jpg (618x217, 26K)

>so glad I stopped at that whorehouse on the way up, otherwise I would’ve arrived the night all those ice zombies were attacking lol

Attached: EB0F5057-69F9-4714-9929-0C379D2E4C4E.png (294x171, 92K)

Reminder that D&D have won MULTIPLE Emmy Awards for writing.

Attached: bravo dabid.png (1187x674, 811K)

Why did he do it, bros?

BOW BEFORE YOUR KING YA SHITS
>BOW BEFORE YOUR KING YA SHITS

Attached: hack.png (600x419, 354K)

POST IN ONE OF THE 73 GOT THREADS BEFORE YOU MAKE A NEW ONE YOU FUCKING TOURISTS

Attached: 1467833702046.jpg (1400x1446, 192K)

ANY KING WHO DOESNT PET GOODBOYS IS NO KING OF MINE

THE KING WHO LOST THE NORTH

Attached: 3FA639A1-B4EB-421E-B083-400899A80410.jpg (734x485, 74K)

Damn, Monster Hunter Freedom Unite looks like that??

I'd quite like to see Drogon come out of the sky in full extra plate like an armoured horse of a knight next episode.

i forgive them guys, i truly don't care about the show anymore but i'll forgive him if jon actually kills dany and these cunts are left seething for all eternity

amazing

>Khaleesi...come closer
>The nomad shitkins...the dothraki...I tried to make sure that all of those subhumans died in the charge...
>But *coughs up blood*
>But I think a few may have survived...I'm so sorry Khaleesi...please make sure they are all dead for me
>Please...and the castrated niggers too, please check that none of them are alive...this is my last wish, my Khaleesi...
>The White Man's burden Khaleesi....
*looks at camera*
>the darkies from the summer isles, the shitskins of essos, the chinks from yi ti, it's our duty to rule them
>non white races shall not despoil westeros
>goodbye Khaleesi....

vocaroo.com/i/s1h9cwfFGOGY

>mfw Jorah Brownsbane "whitebringer" failed to kill all the Dothraki and unsullied.

"Failure in love, failure in life, failed protector of the realm, here lies Ser Jorah, he never scored"

Attached: Jorah1.jpg (590x350, 27K)

REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
>REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE
>REMINDER THAT JON AND DANY STILL HAVEN’T EVEN THOUGHT OF GETTING MARRIED YET EVEN THOUGH THAT’S WHY DANY CAME TO WESTEROS SINGLE

Attached: BA5D423E-159B-49E7-9FFE-35070958C93A.jpg (400x400, 32K)

OH NONONONONONONONO

GOD I WANT JON KILLING DANY

Attached: 1557081069478.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

God damn did the writers fuck Jaime, why put him with the ugliest character?

Iron banks gonna fuck cersei up. Golden company gonna turn on that bitch

THE ONLY NEGRESS IN THE ENTIRE 8 SEASONS OF THE SHOW IS DEAD THAS RAYCISS!!!!!!

>24 minutes in
>literally nothing has happened except for r3ddit quips
I-it g-gets better right bros?

I guess literally mentioning Euron and his Iron Fleet in the war council wasn't enough of a reminder for our KWEEN

What's his endgame? Will he have any more lines?

Attached: 801_Strickland.png (324x458, 269K)

>they're giving star wars to these fucks
>implying there's anything left to ruin I know

Attached: 1461647705067.jpg (382x552, 46K)

Euron is Dragonborn

DABID WHAT IF DANY FORGOT ABOUT THE IRON FLEET AND THEY KILL A DRAGGUN, DABID DABID

Attached: ss (2019-05-06 at 11.22.03).jpg (1630x861, 157K)

Where was winter?
Why did the writers decide that dany just forgot about her opponents maritime fleet?
Why was JUSTlzard jobbed so quickly and with such bizarre editing?
Why didnt the nigger just take cersei on a one way trip to ground town?

Was this written on crunch time?

Attached: ...jpg (968x830, 144K)

Holy fuck that CG is absolute DOG SHIT, looks like a PS2 game

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

>*Teleports into the dining room where Jaime and Tyrion are*
>"You guys are NOT going to believe the shit Euron just taught me!"
>*Teleports his finger into Brienne's bum*
>"smells like Lannister gold."
>"Anyways, you guys have to give me Highgarden when you win the war, despite there being nothing stopping you from calling the guards and killing me the second I step out of this room."

Attached: bronndickon-compressed.jpg (900x506, 46K)

The leaks proved true
Some points that were missing from the episode though and probably in future episode
>there must always be a nightking
>king bran
>jon killing dany

D&D should never be allowed to write or direct anything ever again

ahem

Attached: 1503793942849.jpg (464x624, 76K)

Why does she make *that* face?

Attached: ui.png (545x494, 348K)

so they're forging dragon armor on dragonstone next episode right?

reminder that Jaime never actually became a good guy in the show, since they replaced his development with wacky Dornish adventures, and they made him rape Cersei

Because looks aren't everything you shallow cunt. If you ever end up with sexual or romantic partner have them explain it to you.
>have sex

fuck man lol

>mfw twitter normies are finally figuring out that mad queen is happening

Attached: 1489806865973.png (450x472, 189K)

So abouf that dragon ambush
1. How did they know they'd be coming around the bend just then; were they just waiting there for days?
2. How did they hit the dragon that many times and so accurately without seeming to have line of sight?
3. How did Dany not see all those ships seeing as she's flying?
4. They were able to hit one dragon 825,600 times but couldn't even give the other a papercut when neither were expecting it?

>*kills Dany and triggers mass suicide of Burlington shrieking harpies*
Apologize.

Attached: azor_jon.webm (640x640, 2.44M)

FIRST FOR STANNIS

Make another faggot.

Why did they cut to Dany's ships instantly running into the iron fleet instead of having a scene beforehand with some main characters having dialogue and establishing time has passed? Surely it would have taken weeks to sail all the way to kings landing

NEW PRINCE OF DORNE

Attached: Darkstarr.jpg (800x566, 64K)

Why do plebbits consider Dany burning KL the point where she becomes evil. That's the point where I actually start rooting for her.

Not even relevant enough to be at the parlay

it was at this exact moment Varys lost all hope for Dany

Attached: ss+(2019-05-05+at+08.16.12).jpg (1920x1080, 178K)

Did anyone else think Brienne’s getting weepy for Jamie before he leaves felt like they diminished her character? My wife and I just watched shaking our heads, and then she says, “Boy, they REALLY hate women on this show.”

Hail Euron-King, Dragonsbone! Euron-King! Euron-King! King of the Seas! Euron-King! Democratically Elected Euron-King! Already moved the Ironborn into Westeros so that cunt can have the rocks anyway! Euron-King!

>Horsenigger

I woke up my wife

the last 2 will probably happen in the last two episodes, it's doubtful there will ever be any mention of the NK again

At best they'll try to put out the fire with more gasoline

Attached: 1469062464538.jpg (250x325, 18K)

Was gonna make fun of you but your hidden text changed my mind, friend

Cersei isn't overdue or anything... she paid off one loan that sat for years only pick up another. Iron Bank don't give a fuck

Attached: 114156474.png (1098x221, 15K)

Is Bronn a fucking retard? Does he ACTUALLY think he'd get given Highgarden, one of the biggest cities on the continent?

Attached: bronn.jpg (187x269, 10K)

NO TIME

Agree. The scene where the Ents get reunited to get to war is ruined ln the extended cut

Post webm of the girl Tormund fucked.

this is what good writing looks like, user
you might not like it, but it is what it is

He is literally just fan service to the faggots who only care about book references: these same know it all faggots who go to capeshit and go ACTUALLY UHHNNGHHUGGAAAGH ACTUALLY IN THE COMICS

Tyreon said fortnite lol

BASED

>Queen of the 7 kingdoms, 5 of which are playing no part in the civil war

wew

BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: 1557082784117.jpg (644x677, 82K)

You had me at AAAGGGGHHHHHH

Well there's no salvaging the show. At least the leaks are real and all the stronk women will never sit on the Iron Throne. If I can't be happy neither can the normies.

is drogon suiciding here flying directly into 00040404 ballistas or what

I thought this episode was actually good until the very last scene which has the exact same retarded "why are they acting stupid? oh because the plot needs them to" problems as last episode

why is tyrion trusting cersei
why didn't cersei just unload on them
why didn't missandei just jump or push cersei
why didn't X
why didn't Y

fucking stupid

>smells like Lannister gold
KEK

this made me so mad
guy raises this badass wolf from a pup, then gives it away after years of loyal service, and doesn't even give him a proper goodbye
I thought Jon was supposed to be a good man

>dude they have ballistae
>let's not use our remaining dragon to fly high and circle the ships and torch them lmao
Maximum intellect achieved.

>euron thinks he knocked her up with one try
how can they turn a badass into such a cuck?

(((subversion)))

Don't tease me, user lol.

Attached: 11112432543.png (250x167, 69K)

Stay mad

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 53K)

Yes, but in fairness so is everyone else now.

Cuz D&D have not learned anything about character development.

Bronn of all people should have evolved from a stupid sellsword to actually realizing friendship. He's been with Tyrion for 8 years and Jaime for 4, but apparently still "MuH FKiNg GoLD CaSTles hURR DuRr im A sEllSwORD"

It was to show that she's still human. Not some soulless killing machine. Like Sam last episode

>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
I WANT TO SEE THE MANAGER
>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
>LE SMUG WINE AUNT
The final boss folks

Attached: 1557074753688.jpg (992x565, 173K)

Brienne was unironically the only women I liked on this series. The only women that was a badass without all that SLAY QUEEN bullshit and earned it. Her crying like that was just degrading. Hell, her being ashamed of being a virgin was a disappointment.

Attached: 1512371597991.jpg (1275x676, 70K)

Who makes the better ruler? Jon or Danny?

>KING BRAN BASED AS FUCK

Attached: KINGBRAN.jpg (1100x580, 311K)

AAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAAAAAA

what is the point of bronn's subplot

like it's literally actually fucking pointless

Attached: 1508645779014.png (301x338, 150K)

They've clearly been fucking offscreen m8.

Yeah I didn't get why this suddenly-savage Cersei wouldn't just unload on them all there and then. Her people, in the context of the show, would see it as protecting the city.

SUBVERTED

Attached: dnd_redemption.png (754x1800, 1.01M)

her eyebrows look weird here, were the always like that

You're smart enough to figure it out, aren't you? Do you need a pamphlet for each episode, user?

Attached: 5sdfsdagv.jpg (1024x683, 76K)

Anyone got wee bum of missandeath

Attached: 1550634057995.jpg (400x400, 25K)

>tyrion:why don't we just marry them
>varys: lol ew she's his aunt
>tyrion: they're targaryens
>varys: still dumb i'm going to get rid of her
bravo dabid

>We lost half of the Dothraki and Unsullied
How is that even possible!
>Hey take Ghost with you please. I can't deal with him anymore and besides he's not a good boy anymore! You hear me Ghost! You are a bad boy! Yes you are! Who's a bad boy?

>Let's intimate Cerci by bringing 20 dudes who can stand in formation! I don't think the can appreciate how well they stand in formation unless we are 50 feet from their walls! Ahh look at them! They look fierce! Rrrgh! Ha ha!

Attached: 3xm098ERt94x.jpg (1240x620, 55K)

oh right the fucker can teleport because D&D

Varys was the best person that episode

Grey worms going to kill the mountain instead of Sandor isnt he

>killing nigger friend magically turns dany into mad queen
>dany has suffered numerous heartbreaks on a similar level or even worse before and always kept trucking
BUT DABID WHAT IF DANY WENT MAD BECAUSE HER GAL PAL DIES

They did, you just weren't paying attention as usual.

They took the time to show you how Raeghal couldn't fly well and had a wounded wing. Then before Euron attacks, they took the time to focus on Raeghal again, showing how his injury has healed for the most part but its still there, also showing him flying just as good as he used to.

Of course, you won't notice these details when you're a Yea Forums browsing imbecile.

>opening scene
>everyone says one final goodbye to their most important friend in life before cremating their body
>Jon is starring at Lyanna
the fuck?

I noticed that too..
Why she got a barcode

bros im gonna email GRRM a healthy food regimen. i cant bear this being the only ending ASoIaF gets.

Why does Sansa hate Dany so fucking much? Surely given the choice between anyone and Cersei she'd pick literally ANYONE but Cersei?

youtube.com/watch?v=Axp6k0iyZNY

Also based Linda hates is.

Which one?

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-05h24m31s452.png (1280x720, 484K)

>Build up Jaime's character arc for five seasons
>Show him growing into a better person like he always wanted to be including him explaining that the thing he is most hated for was a heroic act
>Have him finally leave Cersei to keep his promise after she lies and threatens him
>Have Jaime hold a conversation with Tyrion about how bad Cersei is
>Have him humble himself by asking to serve under Brienne and then knight her showing his respect for her
>Bronn shows up and literally explains that Cersei wants him dead
>Later have him literally fall for and finally sleep with Brienne
>Overhears Cersei might get executed and immediately reverts back to a villainous asshole and justifying it by saying Cersei is bad and he did bad things for her so he must remain bad
WHAT THE FUCK WAS THIS? How did D&D ruin the best arc in the show in one short scene and why? He literally did a 180 to become Cersei's whipped boy again. They just killed the best and only good character remaining if there is no twist to this.

Attached: Jaime-Lannister-Season-6.gif (500x300, 1.96M)

>no one fights any white walkers let alone teams up on them
>all the epic team up fights happen in King’s Landing
CUT MY LIFE INTO PIECES

It's literally Jazz, i'm sure of it now. Am i the only person that sees this?

Careful how you speak about the Lord of Highgarden boy.

CAREFUL NOW

>has dragons
>doesn't give dragonstone or KL the ocular patdown

he literally explained why they can't just marry

because daenerys is a fucking aggressive bitch and jon is a passive cunt so it doesn't solve the issue of having a crazy bitch on the throne or dany feeling threatened by jon

How do you kind of forget about something?

>like it's literally actually fucking pointless
Ain't the whole show?

Reddit needs more one-liners

>Now has a child of his own and not just his wife's son

Is he no longer a cuck?

Attached: sam_tarly.jpg (790x350, 29K)

>gendry rivers
>new dornish prince
>missandei getting yoinked somehow
>auntie make out scene
>"I won't tell anyone except for everyone fuk u jon"
>"I still TOTALLY want to fuck my sister this
is absolutely NOT a ruse that serves to butcher my character arc for a meme tweest that will be undone in an ep"
>*teleports ship behind u*
>long night was totally a big deal! pls we saved you all!
>cockless unsullied will be turned into madmen rapists and murderers during sack of the city despite the fact they were specifically bought because they wouldn't do that
>the force that would got magically killed off to the last man because horses are hard to work with :^(
>"I am the epic mercenary man and you WILL give me highgardedn mmkay :DDD"
>"I don't want anything, but I will take the throne lol"
>"pls be my waifu arya?" "no way fag I'm a superhero :DDD"
>"my arc was completed when I was reborn in the quiet isle/the septons camp but now I have come back and must murder one last man"
>i can hit 3/3 bolts on one dragon but miss all of the others on the important one
>uberpowered basic bitch ballistae that make broadsides look like fucking peashooters
>only takes one (1) episode for several characters to completely reverse their behavior
>"cersei I know you blew up the sept of baelor but at least you like kids right? D:"
>people of kings landing prefer the brotherfucking whore woman who actually blew up thousands of them to the one that might be a meanie with her dragons
>"I'm a stark but I'm going south and not coming back mmmkay?"

I actually don't think the pacing was a huge issue in this episode because there weren't incredibly time-sensitive things being compressed down to mere seconds. It was still bad but not as bad as it has been.

Did Dany really just legitimize someone who probably has a better claim to the throne than her or Jon?

He gets burned alive next episode.

Cersei > Daenerys for the throne, unironically

I can understand the shitty CGI dragon but those ships are atrocious. Look at those reflections, look at those sails. Couldn't they at least shoot a few real ships and then duplicate them like in how they did in LOTR

>50% of the army survived Winterfell

Fucking HOW?

Everyone outside the walls was killed and then turned into a wight.

Everyone on the walls was killed and then turned into a wight.

Everyone inside the wall was killed and then turned into the wight.

The end of the episode had every single main character alone and surrounded by wights.

Where exactly were LITERALLY TENS OF THOUSANDS of soldiers during this?

Attached: 1557099129330.png (700x393, 405K)

>Fan service to book fans
>Has none of Harry's personality
>Wrong size for Golden Company
>No elephants
>No other characters from GC (Strickland is only like the 5th most interesting)
>Dumb accent
>One line
Seems far more likely to piss book fans off than service them

She doesn't like Targ fucking shits. She wants a better Westeros. A Westeros of First Men and Andals.

I UNDERSTAND THE CRAYON MEME NOW

I was really hoping they would put a rope around her neck and lynch her right off that wall

Going only by this screenshot and only this,

Right

>brainlets not realizing he's on a suicide mission to stop her and didn't want Brienne to come

>people celebrating the Tarly line being permanently destroyed by multiple times over inbreeding genes worse than the targaryans

>Dragon gets shot down
>Dudes up in Winterfell immediately find out about it

How?

Stop posting this shit. That line was tacked onto the bottom of that leak list. No one fucking believes it and it's not even funny.

muh king in the north. although westeros (and the north) is so big that even kneeling to dany and letting her fuck off to KL still leaves the north as pretty much an independent kingdom. they just have to pay some taxes to KL big fucking deal.

I hope we see Robin and Edmure again

How did you feel when this happened?

Attached: cat_attack.jpg (1920x1080, 203K)

>not knowing that Jon and Lyanna were secret lovers
Our boy Jon had the finest of taste in the tightest of cunnies.

So who's the new prince of dorne?

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

>Dany wins
>"Yeah alright sure bro, you get Highgarden, an oath under duress totally counts."
>They just fucking murder him when he gets into his castle.
Honestly, what's stopping them from killing him the MOMENT he steps out of that room? Bronn was supposed to be more clever than this. There's a reason he didn't fight the Mountain for Tyrion.

Attached: 1473293823392.jpg (1920x1080, 454K)

This

Read the leaks, you dumb faggot.

I honestly thought she was crying out of impotence because Jaime was fucking up again and because Jaime pretty much said “sorry I still love my sister more than anyone even you”

>What is a raven

She doesn't like how much control she already has over Jon

Attached: drunker and drunker.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

I don't understand why it's wrong to burn the city to the ground

1. Everyone has declared for her
2. It's the land owners responsibility to get his people to safety not the attackers.
>You killed innocent women and children
>Well they were using them as human shields what the fuck did you want me to do surrender?

this

Attached: 53f.jpg (196x250, 8K)

Requesting Euron killing dragon with AC/DC and Euron going ham in season 7 with metal music playing webm's.

>final scene
>show Bran becoming crowned King
>do a pan shot to the forest where you see the Night King rise from snow with his army
>roll credits

>You hear me Ghost! You are a bad boy! Yes you are! Who's a bad boy?

Attached: 58443449_437656827002689_9165642642694864896_n.jpg (720x692, 36K)

/ouguy/ does all this just to have a chance to backstab Cerseikek, right, Jaimefriends???

Attached: 1537294339888.jpg (1133x1600, 1.19M)

>Yea Forums complains that the show makes no sense and people are teleporting
>Yea Forums also complains when the show shows shit that they think is unnecesary
Did they fucking want to show the entire month the Dragon spent with a cast on his wing?

But user, what if it's a girl?

Aunt/nephew isn't even taboo in Westeros, only brother/sister

Ravens, Sansa had the letter. Its probably been a week

why didnt cersei murder them all at the negotiations?

What if craster had Targaryen genes

Like from bloodraven

Bro, Ravens can fly really fast and this episode would have had to have taken place over the course of about 6 weeks.

who even cares if King's Landing gets destroyed? the city has never been presented in a positive light before.
it's literally just a shithole full of whores and religious zealots.

Attached: 1547181616579.png (323x387, 51K)

I thought it was ok, she's been guarded and distrustful of men for a long time because of her past, she actually let her guard down for once, trusted in jamie, even let him take her virginity and then he betrays her literally the next day.
I think anyone would cry at that point.

Here lies Jon Snow, a noble man who did what he thought was best no matter the circumstance, saved the North for Bolton rule and was vital in the defence of Westeros and all mankind. Lover of cunny.

B R A V O
R
A
V|
O

Darkstar

How did they make it this far as showrunners.

Bran ending is true, my friend did subtitles and confirmed it to me drunk. I can die happy, i wanted a troll ending and am getting one.
Bravo

>and who...are you

>random guy no one has ever seen before pulls up to winterfell's front door with a loaded crossbow
>"hello yes I would like to speak with the hand of the queen in private"

Attached: file.png (527x570, 528K)

>tfw Yea Forums hates it when the normies love it
>tfw Yea Forums loves it when the normies hate it

based D&D, the arbiters of balance

Women telling secrets, in a move that surprised nobody.

i checked them and then smiled

The show is doing so much shit wrong that you can make a fucking essay. i give up. now imma shit post til last episode, and i hope everyone HATES THIS SHITTTTTT

Attached: dab king.jpg (817x460, 90K)

Her having sex was against her character as well, they shouldn't have had two such moments in one season let alone episode.

He never said he was going to go back to her. Maybe he's going to kill her.

>give me a thousand ships

>You cannot fast travel when enemies are nearby

fuck the whole thing was a joke. everyone is telling that stupid cunt not to rush off to war, and she gets blown the fuck out, and now it'll be a whole justification for why she wins. how did she not see the fucking fleet from the air? they shot her dragon, meaning they had line of sight.

>Dragon gets shut down
>Dany doesn't just burn the fucking ships with the other FUCKING DRAGON she has
>Euron loses no men
>Euron immediately casts his teleportation spell and teleports to King's Landing

Attached: 5C92DAD5-83B7-423D-BA25-E5706C2B8255.jpg (402x366, 11K)

>'Flying good'
>Calling others stupid

yes

Attached: happy.jpg (743x753, 126K)

Nope, I pointed it out in another thread and she didn't like having to do it.
If he didn't do it the slaves would be enraged and unrest would go through the roof.

Her only mistake in slaver's bay was half measures, either she left their system alone, or she killed them all.

Pussy too good, no wonder everyone in kl likes her. Her best weapon

Both.

>jon kills dany
>jon takes black
>Bran becomes king, he's lord of nothing and wants nothing, thats why he's the best king available, he knows all
>but wait isn't goverment surveilance a bad thing?
>ding ding ding
>evil bran
>fin

I hope so, but D&D are very incompetent.

Attached: cat.png (1242x868, 1.45M)

Salladhor Saan

I guess yeah, if he gets back to his house he can continue house Tarly.

>the best arc
>almost turning a good character into a pathetic cuck, making him to fuck with this disgusting masculine creature

friendship is him talking instead of sniping them in the back

nah, to be fair she's shown a crazy streak from time to time throughout the series, and losing Jorah made her mad too.

Piss off true fans, not the ones who just like knowing things to seem smarter than their peers (faggots)

Cuz D&D have not learned anything about character development.

Bronn of all people should have evolved from a stupid sellsword to actually realizing friendship. He's been with Tyrion for 8 years and Jaime for 4, but apparently still "MuH FKiNg GoLD CaSTles hURR DuRr im A sEllSwORD"

Howland Reed

In the books Cersei is described as insanely beautiful, while Brienne is actually hideous. It's pottery, you see.

But he can't fuck

i literally burst out fucking laughing when cersei unironically did not shoot a bunch of fucking bolts that they had aimed on dany, the remaining dragon, the captain of the unsullied and tyrion.

>bye bye war
>bye bye fake queen
>bye bye dragon
>bye bye unsullied
>bye bye tyrion

Like how the fuck could anyone even defend that scene, even with brains turned completely off?

Attached: 1472652295839.jpg (431x420, 40K)

Man how the fuck do you go from the kino that was 8.2 to this in the span of 2 hours??

If you point a crossbow at a prince and he promises you his castle, you're set for life!

>my arc was completed when I was reborn in the quiet isle/the septons camp but now I have come back and must murder one last man"
WHO IS THIS REFERRING TO

Does Jon know that Sam got Edd killed?

He didn't fly so good

Why didn't Missandei just pull Cersei down with her from the wall like that time in 1998 when Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table?

Attached: 1550971537884.gif (320x180, 1.66M)

>7 seasons of character evelopment ruined in 1 minute
HOW DO THEY KEEP DOING IT LADS?

Attached: 5565454521515.png (676x527, 198K)

It's just the pacing that wrong, in the first few seasons they had other plot lines to explore while characters were traveling and you'd jump around the entire world following characters. Now that all the important characters are in the same spot the pacing feels very off.

I thought this episode was kino why is reddit so pissed off about it?

agreed

Can we get the cucks to chant NOT MY GAME OF THRONES?

>she doest loop around behind them out of range where the ballistas cant fire as well

They could have at least put Bronn on the throne and filled his small council with prostitutes. At least that would have been a funny and meme worthy ending. This is just stupid.

Nice shit taste you have there.

Attached: daddies.png (386x645, 391K)

last fucking word is "Fire". what a joke mate

>little bitch whines about looks not being everything.
>Ends post with a forced meme.
Nobody believes you've ever had sex.

>tfw Jaime only needed two fucks with Brienne before he realised "nah this is shit i want cersei back"

Attached: smap.png (640x640, 36K)

They built all those intricate pyres in mere hours but couldn't build a decent trench in several days.

>Cersei beats Dany
>this Blackfyre fucking shit at the last moment betrays Cersei and takes the Iron Throne
Would subvert ALL expectations

Darkstar or Stannis

>friendly remind to always armor your dragons

>we can't burn the whole city down!
>lets siege it instead and slowly starve the populace! we're not like those other tyrants!
This show should have been over by now.

that scene was dumb as shit,. she was right there. fire every fucking ballista at her and the war would be over. she was in range considering euron just shot a fucking dragon down that was hundreds of feet up in the air

why are pensive older men so attractive

Next week:

Bronn shows up during the Siege of King's Landing, kills Euron and/or Qyburn, ("Of course the odds change if the... Queen's Hand turns up dead, maybe a few of her top generals get picked off one by one...") and "My fighting days are done" = I'm going to turn up next episode fighting in the battle, I'd like it to be for Tyrion's side if they're gonna survive.

Hound kills Mountain but is mortally wounded, Arya kills Hound to end his suffering.

Jaime kills Cersei but is also mortally wounded, seeing all the Lannisters dead is what inspires Bronn to switch sides and shoot Euron and Qyburn in the face and end the siege.

Tyrion and Varys try to stop Dany from sacking the city in the first place, fail, but reveal what they know and the beginnings of their conspiracies, Dany loses it, has them executed and flies off into battle half cocked, Drogon gets rekt, Dany dies in Jon's arms and he saves the day.

BAD POOOOOOSIE

>Arya turns down gendry’s proposal not because she got stabbed then swam in poopoopeepee water but because she’s too empowered of a female to marry
IF YOU ARENT MAD ABOUT THIS GTFO

When you make an abhorrent post

The pacing and writing was cringy and shitty. Did we watch the same episode? It's like they produced it a week ago and hoped for the best.

Idk. I read that scene as "I have to finish what I've started and see the end of Cersei" not "I'm addicted to dat twincest puss"

But I guess DABID knows better than me

Rhaegar Targaryen

Fair point, still wish he was given some character instead of the GC just being mindless drones to get around Cersei having zero support from any Lord beside Euron.

>Dany gets told that Cersei just lost Dorne and the Iron Islands and doesn't have enough food for King's Landing
>2 minutes later Dany says "if I wait my enemies will keep getting stronger"

>Dany super smug and calling herself clever for making Gendry Lord of Storm's End because now he'll be loyal to her
>First thing Gendry tries to do is marry Arya who is anti-Dany

The problem is I can't tell if we're supposed to treat these things like "Dany is losing it" or "D&D can't write"

Attached: JUST SHOOT THEM.jpg (1706x907, 654K)

Who is the New Dornish prince?

>the people won't like you if you attack the city!
>they love Cersei though, she blew up the sept and it was awesome!

Stannis isn't the Prince of Dorne, he's the King of Westeros. Also,
H E L I V E S

yeah
>I hate, just like my sister

Fuck all the noise am I the only one who are happy these guys are back together?

Attached: aryaandhound.png (1214x712, 1.36M)

>I said the REAL Aegon

I WANT MY DISNEY ENDING!! WAAAAAHH

Jaime loves Cersei, and doesn't want her dead, that's it. He will try to stop bloodshed.

you're all the same bookfags that someone love this series for it's grey moral character, but you want every main character to transform into a flawless disney character, you're all trash writers, worse than d&d

It involves parentheses.

>tfw snek was right
>jamie going bad for the bad poosie

Drogon was out of range and killing Daenerys would only anger Jon who would attackthe city and ride Drogon anyways

>Woman acts human
>Roasties complaining this is misogyny.
When did women start thinking being a heartless cunt was the epitome of strength?

Wait really? I thought she kind of liked Cercei, they hung out together for years

Who is that? Gilly?

Present actual criticisms you autist

I bet you're mad there wasnt an extended travel montage from Dragonstone to Kings Landing

You forgot how he managed to capture Missandei when they destroyed the ship and every single person was on all the sea. How did he know who to pick up?

>>>>>>>>>Gendry Rivers
IT'S GENDRY WATERS READ THE FUCKING BOOKS FOR FUCK SAKE

What are these confirmed leaks everyone is talking about?

>All that salt on twitter
Was this, dare I say it, /ourepisode/?

Then he finds out Euron is bonking his sister and kills them both.

Best part of the episode.

Darkstar, who else

D A R K S T A R
A
R
S
T
A
R

how smoothbrained can you fuckers be to think jaime is going to turncoat instead of fucking killing cersei on a suicide mission and not wanting brienne to come along

>Arya came on to him. Typical Stacy behavior

the hound

cleganebowl is a dumb meme and grrm has expressed as much in the past iirc. His arc is complete when he is the gravedigger and repents for his past sins by constantly burying bodies that wash up along the shore of the quite isle

>Present actual criticisms you autist
>"You're not a monster"
Not him but you have shit taste.

>pacing feels very off
Well there are two episodes left and it's the end of the show, some plot lines are obviously going to be more focused and warps are going to happen

Dany's plan to just wait is ruined by Jon who wants to tell his family about his father and Sansa who wants to wait for troops to recover. Dany went to King's landing to put in march Tyrion's plan but got ambushed by Euron on the way

Fucking hell, lol'd hard

I refuse to believe they completely fucked up Jamie's redemption arc. There's no way.

In fact I'm almost certain he's going to be the one to fulfill the "valonqar" prophecy and kill Cersei to prevent King's Landing from being destroyed, just like the did with the mad king.

Call me a hopeful idiot, but it's the only thing that's keeping me from completely dropping this show after that scene.

It unironically makes the best sense though. One big issue with the show falling into the petty normie bait of "WHICH HOUSE IS BEST FOR THE THRONE?!?!" is that its obviously the greater message of the Fatman's books: That mortal conflicts are infinitesimal when compared to the crawl of death itself, and that even the greatest King the world has ever known is only a temporary ass on the chair and that the monarchy system is dysfunctional. A democracy as the end result of this show makes zero sense. No characters are even slightly hinting at it.

Bran will be an incorruptible, not plotting, all knowing force over the realm, and will either have ludicrously long life or pass on his hive mind to a successor.

Checked and made me laugh based darkstar poster

You know Drogon, if the entire night king's army and half of Dany's army died, then where did all the bodies go? Each pyre would need to burn ten bodies an hour, but the most advanced crematoria at the citadel can only - *THWACK*

Attached: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaagh.jpg (250x174, 4K)

They laid out this episode and the next two.

Leaks say he dies saving cersei

She was the original one to name him king which he gave up but is now offered another kingdom

Does anyone else have retarded friends that still think this show is a gift from god

I thought normies were starting to turn their brains on...

Attached: brains off.png (538x503, 22K)

This show has been dead to me since 2015 but if it can piss off Twitter I'm fine with that.

Didn't you retards say this was going to be better than Lord of the Rings? Boy do you look stupid.

Post the screen caps before I piss myself.

>The Hound and The Mountain face off in the chaotic streets of Kings Landing
>the commoners and soldiers from both sides form a circle
>someone from the crowd yells "The people are forming a bowl... Filled with Cleganes!
>*winks at camera*
>fighting ensues
>Rory McCann is 90-year-old geezer and Hafthor has zero mobility
>the coreography is shit
>eventually The Hound manages to trip The Mountain over
>holds a sword against his brothers throat
>"Now... Do you remember how I got these scars... You still think you did this? It was I who scarred my OWN face since I knew you would take the blame like you took the blame for the deaths of our father and sister! It was me in your plate armor from season 1 with the helmet covering your entire face so nobody could identify the wearer who committed all those horrendous deeds! I knew you would keep silent since you were always the good son... I am the REAL MONSTER OF HOUSE CLEGANE!!!"
>The Hound gets stabbed by Arya and dies
>The Mountain carries Arya away

That would really subvert my expectations.

Attached: 31a71f7e.jpg (240x180, 4K)

>tumblr and woketwitter FINALLY reacting to the show with the same level of fury /got/ felt about it literally years ago

i can't sympathise with them too much if it literally took them this long to get angry at d&d. they only cares about the yaskweens and now that the yaskweens are in danger they're getting pissy

>NOBODY IS SAFE

>MAIN CHARACTERS WILL BE DROPPING LIKE FLIES

>pic

Attached: 05798.png (1410x660, 60K)

Jon isn't bonded to Drogon, and even if he's too far away just kill the unsullied and surround Drogon to kill later

She's not a real queen so what does it even matter?

Why does this shot look like dogshit?

>incompetent retard who's pettier than joffrey
lolno
Her reign would be revolt after revolt

nice shot

Am I crazy or did they actually fade to black? Wtf editors they have left working on this?

Only reasonable response, you'll be called an incel though

That's what I got from the scene too.

IF MOUNTAIN DOESN'T FUCKING KILL ARYA I'M GOING TO SHIT

Holy shit, this is the bittersweet ending. The show is total trainwreck, but at least we get some twitter tears in the end.

Attached: 1467549493744.png (352x352, 144K)

When they started cheerin for sansa

Why does everyone have to develop for the better user?

She's a Tully fucking shit. That's why Ned never told Cat.

jon has targ blood he can ride dragons

I thought that's what she was going to fo when she retreated. Come up behind them and burn em up.

>Jaime gets captured by Dany because of the crime of queenslaying because how dare you take my kill

As a plus since everyone hates Bran the salt from him taking over would be amazing.

Aegon Blackfyre appears in episode 6 to save the show

>not because she got stabbed then swam in poopoopeepee water
Are you implying that would make you sterile?

>Mad sister sends bronn to assassinate you
>DUDE LMAO i need to return to her
it's over mane.

REMINDER THAT THE NEW MEME IS RHAEGAL POINTING OUT A PLOT HOLE BEFORE GETTING SHOT MIDSENTENCE

can someone post the leaks again please

>to appear
>Edmure
FUCKING WHEN

>what's stopping them from killing him the MOMENT he steps out of that room?
These are men, not women. They have honour, they have their word and respect enough for themselves to honour their own word.
Bronn could have killed them right then and there, and if he didn't believe they'd keep their word he would have.

I would shit myself

>fuck someone once
>I'm lord now pls marry me
She was right to drop that beta.

Why are they killing off all the dragons? They're the only characters who haven't said anything stupid. I like them.

Attached: D3wO0lMUcAA1llN.jpg (850x570, 54K)

I just personally hate Daenerys. I hate her so fucking much, man.

My god.

Attached: 4E0044D3-F3DD-4096-AC73-D836D6D7E52D.jpg (628x628, 64K)

>moral grey
Ah, the most normie of normie memes

David, your episode was shitty and calling tens of thousands of people that rightfully point it out autistic won't save you from mockery on a Chinese piss bottle forum. The pacing was horrible. The dialogue was cringe inducting--especially the sex scene with Brianne and the proposal by Gendry. Transforming Dany from a Mary Sue into a literal psychopath in the span of 30 minutes after 8 fucking years is pants on head retarded--and I hate that fucking character. Poor writing. Poor acting. Poor pacing. Poor everything. Kill yourself.

I don't hate Bran, he was actually one of my favourite characters before he turned into a walking plot point.

what did your wife’s son think

Is that Ragnar Darkstar?
I like it

>having friends
you fucked up

Stannis

> Two episodes left

> Last one will be a "bittersweet" epilogue

Bet the series ends on a freeze frame of Jon walking north to The Wall with a zoom it on his sad face.

yeah, poor dragons

Hes a ninja

Why should we give a fuck that you have idiot friends? You're even denser than they are.

>Bronn threatens to kill Jaime and Tyrion
>ends up on the small council
I hope D&D get lynched.

Jaime didn't give his word though.

Stannis will come back and slay the shitty butt pirate

>Marrying the first dick or pussy you get
She made the right call

Ugly people tend to be the most obsessed with looks and appearance, whether inside or out. Need therapy, user?

Attached: 1556970790555.jpg (600x581, 46K)

The setting of that final scene was insanely retarded and Cersei should've obliterated them with her 20 ballistae lined up

>They're the only characters who haven't said anything stupid.
have you already forgotten about me user?

Attached: 1557100828181.jpg (780x520, 77K)

even if he does kill cersei having him lie about it to brienne for a dumb twist is fucking retarded so incredibly hacky that I still can't believe it actually made it into the episode

I seriously doubt he is going to kill cersei, despite the fact that she should be, bar none, with no competition, the most evil character in the show at the moment. Yet because retards like lena "I literally only have one face and one emotion" headey they will try to make her morally grey somehow

AT LAST I HAVE WON THE GAME OF THRONES

remember the blackfish?
remember barristan the bold?

7/10, but the real question is what version is this? Haven't played it in years.

I really don't feel bad that you're an incel

To be fair I disliked her in the show too, I liked her way better after I read the books.

I don't hate him either just wasted potential, but all the people I know that are similar to have a complete loathing for him.

>fucking fierce
drop this person

Game of thrones is hugely popular and making cash hand over fist. You think they care about what some nerds on the internet think? It became a soap opera when the books ended.

>mudblood instead of a proper spell-like womb tattoo
Ruined

THERE ARE NO CONFIRMED LEAKS FOR ARYA'S FATE YET

HOW DOES HER STORY END LADS?
HAPPILY EVER AFTER? DEATH? IS IT WRITTEN WELL OR WRITTEN SHIT?

Attached: arya.jpg (750x1000, 183K)

See, you'd think that, but you're working under the assumption the show still has good writing and nuance.
Shows they have no idea what the fuck they're doing.

So uh, what the fuck stopped Cersei from literally just going "Kill them all" and just drop them like ants?

There were at the most 100 unsullied with spears, not to mention Dany in the open, and an unmanned, immobile dragon in the distance.

Meanwhile, Cersei easily has those numbers in archers alone, and dozens of fucking tank sized harpoons which they just used to kill a moving dragon hundreds of meters in the sky without missing a single one.

Since when does Cersei of all people care about war politics?

Attached: got.jpg (800x800, 43K)

He's a big guy....

He DID something stupid.

SO M

I had a normie friend obsessed with prophecy. The penny dropped for him when he realise Azor Jon didn't happen and all his prophecy studying was for nothing.

Being raped by Ramsey made her feel powerless. Therefore her entire character arc now is gaining more power. She sorta achieves this when the Northmen named Jon the King in the North, giving her power and authority by association. Dany coming along and Jon bending the knee to her basically knocker her back down a few pegs in terms of power and influence. She feared being powerless again like when she was being raped by Ramsey. Now Jon tells her that he has the ULTIMATE power, that he has rightful claim to the Iron Throne this entire time, but he refuses to claim the throne for him. Imagine being that close to the one thing you live your life for and being told, lol nah, I don't feel like taking this power and giving you comparable power by association. Bitch is mad as fuck right now.

HOW DID IT TAKE 2 YEARS TO MAKE THIS SEASON?

Attached: 1556558657685.jpg (828x626, 78K)

>firing a shot during a hostage situation where both sides are armed to the teeth
If you get unlucky then Cersei and Euron were dragon meat

You ever heard of a good female driver? What about a good female pilot?

do they not have fucking scouts or lookouts at dragon stone? why the fuck does euron keep on popping up out of no where? where the fuck is the rest of the iron fleet? how the fuck did euron manage multiple hits on a moving target with no line of sight? why didn't they just swamp yaas kween at that point? why are they even at fucking dragon stone knowing that the iron fleet is still out there? wouldn't retaking and rallying riverrun,storm'send, the reach and dorne be a better battle plan? why is sansa being such a cunt now?

did they shop her eyes closer together? her head looks less cantaloupe shaped

Fucking medic was working overtime to keep their stupid asses alive.

Attached: 300px-Community_Medic_Strategy_Header.png (300x410, 91K)

Jaime goes back to KL because he still loves his sister. Finally, realize Cersei is a monster because of his relationship with Brienne and kills her. (Subvert expectation of last convo with brienne)

Sansa rally the north and takes the throne at the climax of her character arc. (subvert expectation set by episode 4 that Jon will win it all, making the fems happy)

Attached: 1554131215.png (1920x1080, 1.32M)

Seriously, I was half expecting the scorpions to kill Drogon while the archers mopped up all the main characters.
Then Jon could take the throne in revenge.

She gets Oberyn Martell'd which gives Hound the courage he needs to Hurricanrana his brother off a building

>Since when does Cersei of all people care about war politics?
Since plot demands.

Now plot being retarded and incoherent is another thing.

I quit GoT in S5 but came back for the memes. First episode i watched since S5 E3 was S8 E3 as my friend was telling me that the first two episodes were rock solid.

After I laughed at him and asked if thats the general quality of the show he went on and on about how it wasnt too bad, but he would have liked "more dialogue and the prophecy stuff to be fulfilled". He did a Prove Me Wrong and we ended up spending some 40 minutes going on about how nothing made any fucking sense. He kept half conceding points and then just surmised that he still really liked it.

This was before all the normie youtubers ripped the episode apart, so hes all bent out of shape about it and is now certain the NK is going to return before everythings said and done. Its like we watched entirely different things.

I just accept that normies are fundamentally tied to a "I like this. I've decided I like this. This is what I enjoy" mentality and its a right bitch for them to get out of the mindset. I've loved plenty of book/video game franchises/series, but when I see them turning to shit I can admit it.

Normies PERSONALLY identify with media. Also fuck niggers

Attached: 227hj333aaa5w2e.png (1920x1080, 1.37M)

>So who's the new prince of dorne?

Logically, it would be an Yronwood if the house of Martell was extinguished.

what leaks

It was supposed to though DnD just deliberately subverted the real plot.

All my friends think it's retarded.

Riders can only have one dragon but I really shouldn't use book logic

Anyone got a link to the leaks?

subverting expectations can be surprisingly time consuming

Attached: 1556557181127.png (1230x720, 1.01M)

>D-DABID WHAT IF DANY'S DRAGON GETS ARROW BY EURON BOAT
>But Weiss she's up in the fucking clouds, how doesn't she see them coming?
>s-she forgot about them DABIIIID

Attached: 1553017812804.jpg (470x470, 25K)

Getting invested in prophecy in the show was always stupid, since 95% of the stuff that made it interesting in the books wasn't there in the show.

>unlucky

The only unlucky situation for them would be if all of their ballistas jammed, Dany's forces were fucked in that situation and the writers didn't capitalize on it because logic is gone

Drogon was still there. In the confusion of battle it might have blasted her, even as it was going down.

Someone please post that old pic of The Hound and Arya's Wacky Adventures

I hate to be so rude but in the scene with Gendry and Arya, she literally looked like fucking Quasimodo. I think it was just the juxtaposition of Gendry confessing his love that really made me realize she's so unattractive.

Season 5 was the beginning of the end.

they spent their entire budget on dragon cgi instead of writing

More hype, your grace?

>Bronn single handedly shoots every main character through the neck with one bolt shot except for Jaime
>Last shot of the show is Bronn on the iron throne saying "Guess we really were the game of thrones! Now wheres my wine?"

>Requesting Euron killing dragon with AC/DC and Euron going ham in season 7 with metal music playing webm's.

Requesting a supercut of every scene of Night King walking with his entourage set to Finnish black metal.

Jaime doesn't have to be fully good. It's just that going back to Cersei at this point makes no goddsmn sense.

she'll just wander around with the Hound forever

makes you wonder why they even bothered to bring Gendry back

MMMM I HAVE A USE FOR YOU
MEET ME AT NOOTKAGARDEN

Look up u/afraidpart on reddit

i don't understand, jaime said he's a bad guy, so that means he's bad right???

Attached: nedlasting.png (255x198, 6K)

Well, the first thing he said is right

10/10.

Cersei can't bring herself to kill Tyrion right in front of her, she has already failed to do so once. If Missandei had killed Cersei, Euron would have killed them all immediately, it wasn't that easy.

Makes no sense that Missandei was captured, or that Daenerys somehow still had access to Dragonstone, with Euron's fleet basically right there.

I asked myself the same thing. It is out of character for her.

One more thing - berric and lyanna, how did they have their corpses to burn. They turnes into withes, shouldnt their corpses explode like all the other withes did?

He's definitely going to kill her. All that talk about how Cersei makes him a bad person.

Can't have non-retarded things happening on this show.

For you

poorly written video games are better written than the top blockbusters
makes you think

Gendry's actor is top notch. Being able to look at Arya and call her beautiful. Give the man all the awards.

OH MAWD GOD HE KILED HIM

Daily reminder TLJ also won an award for script. Awards are a fucking joke

she was telling daenerys to burn the city you retard

This. Fucking Barkley: Shut up and Jam Gaiden was better written than this shit and it was a freeware joke.

>doesn't even have needle
COME THE FUCK ON

DABID clearly stated that the only reason he went back to cersei is because he's addicted to her, these fucks just shat all over his character arc
see:

>Crazy women are unironically blaming Jon for Dany's retarded decisions. It was her choice to come rescue Jon beyond the wall, to fight in the North, to sail at the Iron Fleet without a plan for naval warfare

i agree that she shouldn't have listened to tyrion though, he's useless

Attached: tumblrdany.png (289x673, 35K)

my ss13 rounds have better plot then this show

>Jaime goes on a self-important tirade about muh evilness and muh morality
>Brienne doesn't tell him to stop crying
fffffffuck

Life doesn't make sense. People do fucking illogical things all the time. Deal with it.

Attached: 1556967246464.jpg (866x876, 114K)

>people forgetting Cersei's perspective on the matter

Unless this was adressed in the show i'm pretty sure Cersei still believes the entire Dothraki army, the Unsullied and the Starks are under Dany's rule. She also still believes Dany has two Dragons (Or one, can't remember if she knew she lost one).

Her plan revolves around the fact that she thinks Dany won't dare to burn innocent people alive, isn't that because she isn't aware of how little army there is left on the good guys side?

mass effect 3 had a better ending and MGS5 less missing content than game of thrones will end up with

You think they'd reveal a twist in the post episode interviews?

Gotta get that juicy pussy bro. Nothing personel lel

Absolute kek

Dany legitimizing Gendry sows the seeds of civil war down the line. What a retard. Robert's line will forever have a claim.

lol, they shaved off a few inches on either side of her goblin shaped head

HOW THE FUCK COULD ANYONE PRETEND THAT DIALOGUE WAS GOOD
>more fucking cock jokes
kill your """"""friends""""" faggot

cant wait for next week and the last ep

>COME THE FUCK ON
REAL TALK

Attached: WINGS.jpg (1280x720, 48K)

Remember that this guy was right

Attached: leaks.png (1423x903, 931K)

Jaime's going to kill her from behind, just like he did with the previous king. It'll be what ends the war.

MOAR COCK JOKES, UR GRACE?

>last fucking word is "Fire". what a joke mate

Could be worse.

Attached: shit-at-dying.gif (500x278, 1.94M)

And what will her army do? Dany would be dead, her chief advisor would be dead, her commander of the armed forces would be dead, and 2/3(actually 3/3) dragons would be dead

It would be a mop up at that point

Imagine the happiness that comes with this ignorance.

>how does her story end
she'll either get HEEM'd by the mountain when she tries to kill him but fails to make the doggy finally finish cleganebowl, or she'll get picked off by the faceless men on her way to kill cersei because they will finally remember she didn't pay the price for playing hooky from their death cult

AHHHH! ITS THE MAESTERS DROGON! DONT FORGET TO TELL MOTHER TO INVESI- *THWACK* *THWACK* Rrhhhgggkkkllllll

Fuck Olly

I think you've got to start wondering
what the hell is this plot?

LOOK HERE
LOOK, LISTEN

>thinking dan and dabid are this smart or would write something better than a shitty twist for subversions sake that ruins years of development

Attached: 1556013941892.png (584x434, 390K)

>realizes Jon has the best claim to the Iron Throne
>legitimizes Gendry
>if people start rallying for Jon instead of her, she can now pull the Gendry card and use him, possibly marrying him to take power
Dany is playing 5D chess.

why doesnt drogon kill jon?

Figure it out yourself!

Not gonna say!

>If I was a dragon yass queen, who would I pick as my right hand and bestie?
>Oh right, the black girl

STOP GIVING ADVICE YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT

google the uss rhaegal incident

Jon kills her after she burns King's Landing. Try again.

because he's a targ