YASSS MAD KWEEN SLAYYYYYY

YASSS MAD KWEEN SLAYYYYYY

Attached: madkween.png (754x815, 919K)

tfw when feminists and liberals are so psychotic that they justify burning people alive just to stroke their egos

>tfw you will get to see millions of females on social media defending and fully supporting a murdering tyrant

do u think emilia likes to give head? anal? i dunno. i think she likes foreplay but kissing and touching a bit of oral. she doesn't strike me as a dicksucker, not for long anyway.
i wonder if she likes daoggy thats my favorite

Hollywood is pure evil.

She did nothing wrong

Fuck King's Landing, stannis should have killed them all. I'm 100% on board with Heel Dany.

KEKEKKEK

normies must be seeeeething

Unironically literally seriously have sex

DEBASER!!!!!!!! (debaser)

Remember when this phrase used to be a play on words?

BURN THEM ALLLLLLL

based

find love

hillary and obama?

Seething incel

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

I'm so glad I never started watching this shit show.

Where did it all go so wrong?

Attached: emilia_smile.png (1280x720, 639K)

Mad Queen Dany is really all I wanted, because she's been so unlikable for so long.

>burlington bar going to cry the last half of this episode
>next episode they're going to be yaaaas queeeeen slay
>then jon kills dany

god, the reactions, my cock is so ready

>Tfw D&D has killed got so much for me that the only thing left in it for me is watching the normies the show got ruined for suffer

This

Talking about drumpf.

Bros what do you think Emilia's pussy looks and smells like? For me I'd imagine it being slightly messy with a sweaty odor and a nice sprinkle of crumpled brown pubes. I'd also imagine it being tight but adequate enough for a good dick. Probably has some beef flaps due to her time in the hospital. Would love for her to sit on my face.

ORANGE MAN BAD

Have a meaningful relationship.

Ok, not the same user
but...
Do you realize how fucking retarded you have to be to equate value of a persons opinion on whether or not they stuck their meat on a wet hole? Fuckers, a 25 year old girl tried to sleep with me when I was 15. I told her to fuck off. A big tiddy goth girl tried to give me a tit fuck. I told her I was a Christian and not about that life, then I told her to fuck off. I never dated in high school because the girl always eventually wanted to have sex. I told them I was breaking up with them, then told them to fuck off. I was a shy beta-ish nerd when I was a child. When that 25 year old tried to fuck me something snapped. II became a chad, but not just any chad. A new kind of Chad. A Chad who despised modern sex, and the degeneracy it breeds. I spend my time improving myself and buying guns and rare designer shoes but only the red ones. I go to libraries in search of a christian gf, I started my own telecommunications company and make over 1.3 million dollars a year. I workout for 2 1/2 hours everyday after work and I only need to sleep for 4 hours to fully replenish. Sometimes I hire hookers to come over to my house and I talk to them about Jesus and Salvation. I have brought over 30 hookers to the Lord, fucker. One time I was at a bar discussing a deal with a AT&T representative and a roastie was grinding up against me and I pushed her to the ground and spat on her. I got that deal and a 10% funding bonus. My T levels are off the charts. My balls are massive and I am officially apart of the Never Cum Gang.
Fuck faggots and degenerates
Fuck Women
but most importantly FUCK SEX

#metoo
i would love to kiss her and finger her pussy. feel her breath on me and she gets wetter
Id like to take her from behind and see her ass jiggle with every thrust.
you think she rubs her pussy while getting fucked. i love that shit

he got the white women vote though, so why would you claim that women voted for hillary you fucking seething cuckservative

Grrr you killed my pet monkey!

lol its like I'm watching season 1 Rhaegar. Guess no matter what Targs do they'll always end up the same way. Such great character development.

When Jon went full Targ. He should've taken example from his dad.

YASSSSSS

If this is true you ARE the Ubermensch

it's not that she's gone batshit insane or anything, it's just that her morals haven gotten increasingly flexible

Its a show? Lol wtf

Your autism is showing.

LIGHT BROWN MAN BAD

Post yfw you realize that game of thrones is a statement about how much worse women are when they have power than men.
Calling it now. Jon will kill Daenarys and Jamie will kill Cersei.

YEEEEEAHHAHHHHH KILL THEM AAAAAALLLL!!!!!

BURN THEIR FILTHY FLESSSSSHHHHH

CLEANSE THE FILTH FROM WESTROS!

HEIL THE QUEEN! HEIL OUR PEOPLE!!!!!

Attached: 7drHiqr.gif (312x213, 973K)

LOLOLOL I KNOW RIGHT? IT'S JUST A SHOW NOW BECAUSE THE WOMEN ARE ACTING PSYCHOTIC LOL RIGHT????
BUT ONE YEAR AGO IT WAS A FEMINIST SHOW RIGHT? AND EXAMPLE OF FEMALE EMPOWERMENT RIGHT? LOL!
BUT IT'S JUST A SHOW NOW BECAUSE WOMEN ARE ACTING INSANE LOL!!
JUST A SHOW!! LOL JUST A SHOW!! LOL
IT'S JUST A SHOW RIGHT???????

You're just over paranoid

Unironically, seriously, use salve on your ass.

How do leftists make their way to Yea Forums? Do they not realize they're not welcome here?

Leftists made their home on Yea Forums much earlier than conservatives friendo. Hell, the oldest leftists have been here longer than some of the /pol/ tourists have been alive.

>t. Seething
>show has women acting worse than the men
>women are portrayed as more insane than any man who came before them.
>#denial
Where's you're "yaaasssss queen slay" now you dumb cunt?
The night king died early so we could see feminism on full display.
I unironically love what the last few episodes are going to be.
I can't wait to hear the lamentations of the liberal retards over the next two weeks.
>the men are the most reasonable people in the room.
Where is your vaunted feminism now?
Oh wait, it's just a show right?
LOL. This is what you faggots get for making it political.

Oh okay. I believe you. I do. Really.

have gonorrhea and syphilis

Attached: 1496496565008.jpg (593x399, 28K)

IMAGINE
JUST IMAGINE BROS
WHEN HE THRUSTS LONGCLAW THROUGH DANY CHEST
MY DICK IS HARD ONLY ON THINKING ABOUT IT

Attached: 1557081069478.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

Lol I know right, all those people in Kings Landing deserve to burn because I labeled them a Nazis in my mind.
Mr Goldman loves me

>not having posted on Yea Forums during the Bush years

This place is and always has been inherently contrarian.

This but unironically.

see you at the finale, faggots

Attached: im right.jpg (1232x212, 42K)

Contrarian is not leftist you stupid faggot.
Thank you for proving my point you stupid retard.

yikes newfag

Yea Forums always hated niggers, jews, faggots, trannies and woman you fucking commie

>Contrarian is not leftist you stupid faggot.
It sure as fuck was during the early to mid 00s you child. Congrats on revealing your age.

>Incapable of reading long posts.
>Cries out autism.

found the incel

It's funny how obvious you are.
Pretending to fit in.
So mad.
Go back to whatever shit hole hug box website you crawled out of.
The only reason you can even manage to pretend to have been here for as long as you claim is because the chink made this board (and others) SFW.
Yea Forums is easy mode now, and that's why soft faggots like you manage to stay here.

>mfw my coworkers called me a misogynist for saying she’d go crazy

I put in my two weeks notice right after but man I wish I could see their dumb ass faces now

Attached: 69E9CC93-C805-4DA9-BF94-2B03D05D2998.jpg (300x293, 21K)

Have sex

Found the roastie.

stay mad normie
being an angry incel won't make the show any better for either of us bud

>t. Butthurt cunt.
I'm enjoying this thread. You niggers are so butthurt.

Why didn't Arya just sneak behind and kill the Mountain and Cersi saving Missandi

>normie
It's obvious you're a hole.
The more you respond, the more obvious it is.
I'm loving this thread. The seething butthurt is just hilarious.

We already know that Jon doesn't rule. Try again, faggot.

But you don't have a job anymore user...

we're on the same team dumbass I just like making incel memes. Take your edge and your reddit spacing somewhere else faggot, you're clogging my board.

Was the Missandei death supposed to make us feel something? She means nothing to me.

>Ok, not the same user
>but...
>Do you realize how fucking retarded you have to be to equate value of a persons opinion on whether or not they stuck their meat on a wet hole? Fuckers, a 25 year old girl tried to sleep with me when I was 15. I told her to fuck off. A big tiddy goth girl tried to give me a tit fuck. I told her I was a Christian and not about that life, then I told her to fuck off. I never dated in high school because the girl always eventually wanted to have sex. I told them I was breaking up with them, then told them to fuck off. I was a shy beta-ish nerd when I was a child. When that 25 year old tried to fuck me something snapped. II became a chad, but not just any chad. A new kind of Chad. A Chad who despised modern sex, and the degeneracy it breeds. I spend my time improving myself and buying guns and rare designer shoes but only the red ones. I go to libraries in search of a christian gf, I started my own telecommunications company and make over 1.3 million dollars a year. I workout for 2 1/2 hours everyday after work and I only need to sleep for 4 hours to fully replenish. Sometimes I hire hookers to come over to my house and I talk to them about Jesus and Salvation. I have brought over 30 hookers to the Lord, fucker. One time I was at a bar discussing a deal with a AT&T representative and a roastie was grinding up against me and I pushed her to the ground and spat on her. I got that deal and a 10% funding bonus. My T levels are off the charts. My balls are massive and I am officially apart of the Never Cum Gang.
>Fuck faggots and degenerates
>Fuck Women
>but most importantly FUCK SEX
can we make this the new bible

she means a lot to dany and all danys fanbase.

Must be foreplay for the final kill.

I can't wait to see john run her through.

So this is how it ends? Another dream turned into nightmare.

Attached: griffithchild.jpg (1435x1080, 181K)

>wtf happened

Attached: daeny.jpg (1024x576, 55K)

thats an edit.

Women acting insane and evil is what feminists like don't you remember that movie, monster.

dany kills jon then tyrion kills dany.

less make up

Have children

Grow up