What the fuck?

I mean I get that she worked her ass off to sit on the iron throne and that she was ready to execute anybody who'd try to stop her but why are they shoehorning this mad queen bullshit now with her going over the bodies of thousands of innocent people, the man she loves and his family?

This whole drama feels rather forced.

Attached: 5EFCA862-E67B-431B-94B1-EFF4774D579E.jpg (517x691, 87K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UEaKX9YYHiQ
awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Targaryen_madness
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I hope a darkie forces his cock up your ass

If you actually watched this show since season 1 you'd know why you were wrong.

they want the incel crowd on their side for the finale

bro did you not watch season 1

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

I don't get it
they try to make her seem unreasonable, but if she had done as she wanted initially and just attacked King's Landing with 3 dragons right away
then none of this would have happened
sure, many innocents would die, but the war would end
it's like the nukes in Japan during ww2
it's worth it

I didn't watch any of these

I liked her early on and she is an interesting character but in the end she doesn't deserve to sit on the throne. Not by either birthright or merit. D&D started redeeming themselves with this episode.

>Jon and Daenerys forget that marriage exists.
>Sansa has an unbelievable rageboner for Dany for no reason whatsoever.
>Arya doesn't like her either for no reason.
>Bran doesn't say anything in Dany's defense.
>Sansa betrays Jon and immediately tells Tyrion that Jon is a Targ.
>Tyrion tells Varys, who also doesn't understand the concept of marriage.
>Varys then switches sides immediately after Dany's dragon is killed and her friend held captive.
>Then Missandei is murdered in front of Dany's face.
All of this is done to make Dany look like the bad guy in this situation. Dany helped save the world and everybody wants to stab her in the back, while Cersei commits mass murder and uses peasants as meat shields, yet nobody says a goddamn word on her side.

Can somebody explain this to me?

Attached: Harambe.jpg (1920x1080, 298K)

its funny. the books make it so clear she can't actually rule. she sucks in mereen and even though she stopped slavery, the easiest metric to be on the right side of history, she's still a fucking loser. She has been promised grand things her whole life but Dany is a loser who deserves nothing even if she "worked her ass off" for it. She's just another crazy inbred targ and she's gonna suffer for her lack of vision.

The problem with marriage is that Jon would be recognized as the main ruler and not Dany.
She wants to rule and make the decisions.

I am no maester to quote history at you, Your Grace. Swords have been my life, not books. But every child knows that the Targaryens have always danced too close to madness. Your father was not the first. King Jaehaerys once told me that madness and greatness are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Targaryen is born, he said, the gods toss the coin in the air and the world holds its breath to see how it will land.

Attached: 8d42166e9c676f3624bb68712ff0f834.jpg (594x400, 46K)

>shoehorning this mad queen bullshit now
This is the same woman who crucified like hundreds of people and used dragons to burn prisoners of war. She hasn't followed the advice of anyone in probably 3 seasons.
The mad king exists as a plot point in the show for a reason. If this is truly the direction they're going, it's actually much more poignant that a person born with superpowers would just assume destiny when clearly they didn't have to learn the same lessons like a normal person or work nearly as hard.

The core problem regarding sympathy or lack of sympathy for TV Danny is that every time she accepts sound, logical advice, the writers just whip their dicks out and piss all over it to make the worst outcome possible. Every time Danny makes a decision, its russian roulette.

I really like Dany. I really sympathize for her now that she has no friends and everyone is turning against her.

any one got a link?

imagine being such a fucking retard you didn't realize they were going to go with the Mad Queen option ages ago

why do the showrunners expect us to give a fuck about "MUH LAWS"

"recognition"? whoever wins a war has the power. what do bastard laws or laws of heredity matter when you stab the king/queen, put the crown on your head, and threaten anyone who opposes you with your own loyal guard?

it's literally what robert did and despite being called an "usurper" people still thought his line had throne legitimacy.

Trueeee, she was hella salty she had no one to drink with. Shoulda just joined Pod’s orgy, relax a little.

Jon is still on her side but she seemingly had no problem waltzing him and his family down if it had to be done.
And Missandei and Rhaegal were still around there.

Dany listens to her advisers and exercises restraint, only to lose her navy and Dorne. She tries to get Cersei to enter into a cease-fire, only to lose a dragon. She goes North to fight the real fight and loses half of her forces in the effort. She goes back south and loses another dragon. She meets Cersei to hear terms of surrender and watches her close friend be decapitated. And all of her allies are trying to backstab her after she helped save their lives.

Cersei, on the other hand, commits mass murder withing King's Landing walls and gets to become Queen of the Seven Kingdoms. There are no consequences. She enters into a war with Dany and is carried by Jaime, Euron and Qyburn. She lies about agreeing to ceasefire with Dany, hires a world-renown mercenary company and just waits while Dany helps save the realm. Now she is using the citizens of King's Landing as human shields and there are no revolts ever.

I thought Ramsay Bolton was the biggest villain sue, but Jesus Christ was I wrong.

Wasn't her father also an ok champ up until he went mad? What? Just flashbacks side characters can be representations of negative traits? And there can be no negative evolution?

She doesn't understand what it's like to have family so she sees no problem with Jon losing his,

except she brings it up to everyone about how her family was taken from her and how she's going to take everything back.

Usual behaviour for woman. Feels over logic.

Holy shit go back.

because they couldn't make her subtly mad all along or the roastie feminist crew wouldn't watch the show. They bait and switch them out the ass.

Fuck em.

The mad king was probably a victim of mental illness. I don't know if it was Bran's doing in the books or if that's just a theory but he was probably just mentally ill. Meanwhile, Dany has basically had the same experience of Joffrey who had every superior and advisor tell them at a young age they were royalty and were entitled to everything. She did her best but you don't torture people and burn them alive unless getting what you want is all you've ever known.
She was probably crying at how good that Dothraki dick was in the beginning.

This show is fucking garbage.

>Why is Sauron a bad guy

She stood there demanding Jon deny his birthright because it's HER turn on the iron throne

She was always insane. She was just lucky to get checked/be under advisement at all the right moments over in Essos. If she lost as hard over there as she has in Westeros so far she would have snapped earlier.

They did though. All those people nailed alive to poles to be left as mile markers to bake in the sun. The son of one she threatened with the same fate. The babies she allowed her children to be torched to death. Those prisoners of war burned alive.

To be fair the signs were there, even if season 7 especially cranked it up a lot. Remember the scene where she burned the Tarly because lol submit or die? And everybody told her to just exile them or something but nah it's time to burn them all.

You have the memory of a goldfish. Explaining anything would be fucking pointless.

The mad king had PTSD from being a hostage at Duskendale

That faggots deserve to die. No one will touch my Dany, fuck D&D and fuck the incels

I accept your concession then.

Dany going crazy was always a 50/50 gamble considering shes a Targ and Targs like to fuck their sisters way too much

>To be fair the signs were there, even if season 7 especially cranked it up a lot. Remember the scene where she burned the Tarly because lol submit or die? And everybody told her to just exile them or something but nah it's time to burn them all.
Then D&D shouldn't have had her drop everything that she was doing, help save the world, then have her go full-blown mad.

the nukes weren't dropped on Tokyo

The ultimate theme of ASoIaF is that your blood determines who you are and you are a slave to your worst impulses.

Jon will not sit the throne, he will run off like a coward. Dany will go mad and burn everyone. Jaime will die in Cersei's arms as her lover. There will be unsatisfying and shitty conclusions all around because GRRM is a misanthrope.

Theyve been hinting it since season 1 for anyone who wasn't a braindead feminist thristing for a kweeen to slayyyy gurl and be a powerful successful female character.

Also, she's not concerned in the least that she's fucking her nephew. All she cares about is the fact that someone might find out it's not her throne.

>le epin sekrit club

tokyo was firebombed to such an extent there wasn't any targets for nukes. more people died in Tokyo than Hiroshima

Jon never wanted responsabilities.
Then he became Lord of the Night Watch.
Then King in the North.
Then he is told he is the rightful King

>Also, she's not concerned in the least that she's fucking her nephew.
She is a Targaryen. Why would she be concerned about that when she grew up thinking she would marry her brother?

KYS faggot

She's been like that since she got her dragons, what are you on about? Everybody was saying she was going to become the mad queen. Every season just compounds her attitude even more towards being mad, these last two seasons and all the shit going wrong with her, prove she can't keep it straight.

Expect teh unexpected :^)

>Probably a victim of mental illness
The entire family was fucked post mad king. The inbreeding was messing them all up in the books and he married his sister and between Rhaegar and Viserys there was 3 misccariages a stillborn and 4 kids that couldn't make it to their 1st birthday. Even when Viserys was born he was under 24/7 watch because he looked frail and they thought he would die too and he live but became a nut case. The entire family gene pool was wrecked and Dany is no exception.

Yeah because Tokyo had already been turned into ash during firebombing raids, has had most major Japanese cities. Hiroshima and Nagasaki were literally two of the few cities that had been spared until that point.

>GRRM is a misanthrope.
Well, he has no choice. Nobody loves Sam, caring and smart.

Attached: 5ni2KyB__6ZDupTy0rfMtXDdGh8JmLWe7BuOJM44kWc.jpg (734x766, 89K)

>I mean I get that she worked her ass off to sit on the iron throne

Wrong.

>This whole drama feels rather forced.

This is your answer; >she was ready to execute anybody who'd try to stop her

Was that established in the show? He sold her off.

>nukes in Japan worth it

Please die

>Was that established in the show? He sold her off.
Even assuming that it wasn't established in the show, she is still a Targaryen and they marry each other all the time.

U r the dumb

It totally was. Even with the secondary goal of showing the USSR how big yankee dick is the Japs were planning do or die resistance. American losses would have been massive. It would have been Fallujah on a country wide scale. It would have been Hue City the prequel. It wouldnt have been worth it at all.

I kinda got the vibe that that's how it used to be but I guess you're right she probably did think that way.

I mean if she was my aunt, no qualms.

A little incest is okay. But you know what they say about too much of a good thing. Gotta moderate those sister fucking tendencies.

who remembers the euron golden company cersie leaks from like five fucking years ago

That's pretty much it.

Danny get punished every time she is willing to listen to people and be nice ; while Cersei is rewarded every time she's a bitch

D&D are either showing us that she is really unlucky or they don't care and want us to swallow that thing out of nowhere

Attached: 1552382966492.png (482x617, 143K)

what's truly hilarious to me is that they're not even making her a mad queen. She's just a regular, stupid, spiteful bitch who acts on impulse and is a petty cunt mostly. She's basically just a standard woman, So is Cersei.

This is why nobody ever wanted them in power though.

Drama in a sense of her being ready to kill thousands of innocent people and the man she loves + his family.

This a lot worse than just executing her enemies.

This is one of the only things they've done with her that doesn't feel forced. Her entire character, since her dragon's hatched, has been being a hypocritical moron making horrible decisions but everything magically working out for her anyway either because dragons or someone smarter than her saves her ass as she becomes more obsessed with the throne. It's only natural that when she finally faces some actual resistance and consequences that she can't handle it.

But mark my words, Dany being destroyed by her own hubris is too good an ending for D&D to have written. This too will magically be resolved and she'll be queen and live happily ever after.

Where is the S1 proof she was mad?

Alright Yea Forums, real talk. Who is going to slay her?

Attached: 1515361188882.png (720x546, 358K)

>bran sits in a chair all day
>thus he gets to sit on the throne
BRAVO GRRM

Spoilers say Jon kills her and then fucks off back to the wall.

The mad king was obviously mentally ill, probably being a product of centuries of inbreeding. However he's was effectively behaving like Dany is doing. He thought he could survive a fire, he thought everyone was conspiring against him and burned people alive because reasons. Once Dany realizes that some people around her is actually seriously considering treason, there's no reason she won't start purging people left and right.

If anything it makes perfect sense since Jon's arc is to be repeatedly forced to do shit that puts him some position of authority even when he doesn't want to be in power. Dany going apeshit and forcing Jon into killing her and being forced taking the throne while also having to reveal his identity simply to stop the kingdom from spiraling into further civil war is perfectly fitting even by the books standards.

Dany on the other hand has been set up as a person who keeps walking around ranting about MUH DESTINY while also constantly fucking up more than anything else sets up her ultimate downfall.

The only ONLY way the show can be saved is if she goes full-on mad queen.

It would have been better had we surrendered. Then the world would be ruled by the glorious japanese instead of the jews.

Because they're idiots who think that mad queen can be established in only 3 episodes

You're right but the nuke comment was cringe

So Cersei will be dealt with next episode and the secret final boss was Dany all along?

RIP Uncle Adolf. Gone too soon.

I'll have to place my bets on Tyrion. Perhaps in self defense. Perhaps as she's ordering them to burn them all.
I can only really think of maybe Jamie doing the deed of killing Cersei. The showrunners clearly didn't care about the zombie subplot but everything else has to be poetic.

>Your face when a book reader tells you that in the books it is said the God's flip a coin when a Targaryen is born, one side being madness, the other greatness.
>Your face when you do the math that there are two Targaryens and two sides of a coin.

They literally spoonfed her reasons to the audience, she (rightfully) doesn't like how pussywhipped Dany made Jon, is angry (rightfully) that Jon is risking the lives of what remains of the Northern army for a short-sighted war, and she (rightfully) clearly resents Targaryens and was raised on the Stark-Baratheon version of events. Add all that to Dany's condescending attitude and constant threats and insults to Sansa and you have the explanation you brainlet

Jon with Arya watching.

This is good. Both Targaryens and clearly Jon is the only one of the two of sound mind. Then again he's not directly the product of incest as apparently she is. Mad king married his sister I gather?

It’s like you’re not even watching the same show.

GURM better kill her off or at least remove her as a contender for the throne. Jon as well. You can't describe yourself as pro-democracy but then have the inbred exiled noble house that has ruled Westeros for centuries back in power. Either GURM is a monarchist or for democracy. I mean, for God's sake GURM called Targs invaders and conquerors, yet it looks like the Targs are going to get the throne again.

Attached: DuLqt1dW0AAXxVJ.jpg (851x844, 66K)

This, Mad Quenn Dany is not a thing, writers are shiting on her every time she tries to do something good. Even if she burns all KL, she wouldn't be wrong tho

Why don't the commoners just behead these crazy fucks and go on with their lives?

That last image of Dany's desperately climbing to the throne as she gets mortally wounded by Jon.

Attached: bastardbolton-1293.jpg (500x500, 61K)

To be fait to Dany, I felt that Sansa was a bitch to her while she was trying to conceal her iner bitch

The same reason they didn't in real life for hundreds of years. Because they were too stupid to realize they could even do that.

>Even if she burns all KL, she wouldn't be wrong tho
Ah! Don't forget my anonymous friend that like hundreds of thousands of innocent people live there and that she would be ruling over nobody if she did that. I can understand forgetting that tho

Let's be realistic here. A democracy in westeros would be an aristocratic one. Plebs don't get votes.

Attached: Schermata-2017-07-10-alle-15.16.04.png (1038x740, 1.11M)

she looks hot as fuck here what the hell

Will Jon marry Cersei and create the Tudor dynasty?

Attached: 14614.jpg (498x500, 38K)

No, it's the same. Her character was made by being overprotected and make her believe in made up shit like if it was a given while inflating her ego. It was bound to happen.

The best choice is Jon.

Faggot.

>dude we were basically surrendered pls stop

Attached: japs.jpg (1522x1150, 217K)

"I don't feel so good [in Dragon]"

Attached: 1544812685157.webm (1280x720, 2.87M)

He could've had a chance had he not bent the knee already. Could've been top notch twink milf sex scenes.

He did.

Can someone tell me what happened this episode? I don't care enough to watch anymore. Dany turned evil?

Why even do this? Even if Jon wasnt a Targ they were still gonna get married. Hed still be King. This is poor writing or ego, take your pick.

Why can they shoot a moving dragon out from the sky but can't shoot a stationary one from a seemingly closer distance?

Yea it was a brother sister marriage with Raehgar, 8 dead kids, then viceroids and dany. It's kind of at least let open that the reason Rhaegar isn't a incest fuckwit as well is that his mother was in love with a knight that was deemed too low born for her so she was forced to marry her brother instead. Maybe he escated it by being a bastard baby as well, but also he's a bit autistic in the books and didn't live that long to get crazy.

This.

One thing I'll say for this episode is that Emilia Clarke is 10x better at playing 'paranoid and about to break' than she's been in any other mode since S1

>Last image is a mortally wounded Dany finally finding the "house with the red door with the red door with a lemon tree outside her window" of her childhood while the Red Keep is burning in the horizon.

Attached: griffithchild.jpg (1435x1080, 181K)

I'm not even sure Westeros would accept a democracy. Constitutional monarchy is probably the most probable transition, but even then it's just going to be the Great Houses representing their lands, with none of the lowborn getting a say, like you said. It's still better than having the king and his council decide everything.

>shoehorning this mad queen bullshit
That is totally foreshadowed if you review her scenes especially from S5 onward and stop seeing them as female empowerment. She burns people and feeds them to her dragons until she gets her desired outcome. All the smug as fuck demeanor isn't her being empowered, it's her being a bitch.

No matter what they do with Dany, you'll bitch.

>This whole drama feels rather forced
And now I know why. Post tits and fuck off.

Nah, the natural progression is more centralisation of power. The Great Houses have been demolished. Whoever gets to be king will rule alone.

Half of it was lazy, cringe writing. The other half was Martin taking the lead.

>Daenerys felt alienated when nobody praises in a place she was never before. Instead they all love Jon
>She snaps, get reckless implying she went full Targaryen
>We go back to play the GoT
>Jaime has a severe reversion and goes back to KL (to kill Cersei and close his character)
>Gets rekt'd another dragon down
>Rest of her fleet gets destroyed. Missandei gets captured because the plot.
>Everyone "relevant" now knows jon is targaryen
>Final scene is a reunion where no one yields and because of that the Mountain's remmants kills Missandei.

It's irrelevant what he wanted. Many a rulers probably didn't want to rule either, it's his DUTY.

And he has a much better claim than Dany.

She's a fucking mental case.

Cope. Dany is Sauron.

The only incels were Arya and brienne

The way she treats PoWs is such a fucking red-hearing to how she would treat anyone raising even the slightest opposition to her, I'm amazed all the "fans" of that character can't get that through their head.

user, that peasants should behead Cersei, I mean, that nuke that she dropped on the city last season probally killed a bunch of innocents, right? They already are inside Red Keep, it would be EZ

Attached: 1555538441143.png (177x177, 17K)

>AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH HELP ME KHALEESI

Attached: AIRPOD.jpg (1024x551, 57K)

it was hinted at, but now it's being played up harder than ever before because they need to rush the ending

any bitching has less to do with what is happening than with how it's happening

Based

Doesn't matter that's how monarchy works. Dany can seethe all she wants

Daenerys using dragons to take the throne is easily justifiable, if that is the only reason she has become 'mad' the show is shite and that doesn't make any sense .

Sansa wants a free north you fucking brainlet

>No Euron releasing the Kraken and bringing the end of hte world.

Well, at least we got NotVictarion.

Attached: mike-hallstein-img-2349.jpg (1375x1364, 518K)

That's not how that works. Marriage to someone who is already the ruler doesn't strip the ruler of their crown. Their children become heir in the normal fashion, but like Alfred marrying Victoria, he never became king of anything. He didn't even get a title for it, which is why Victoria actually had to manually give the title "Prince Consort" for him instead of him just being referred to as a prince

literally only retarded boomers like Davos or pussywhipped cucks like Jon and Jorah support Daenerys

You need to rewatch, you're misremembering things user including the order of events. She loses one dragon in the north in a way that has nothing to do with Cersei. Then the second dragon died in the initial attack, BEFORE she was convinced to try for peace talks. At the beginning of this episode Sansa was telling her they needed to rest, and Dany marched off recklessly.

what a fucking awful episode

"""""""""""""""acting""""""""""""""""""

Attached: 1548631050763.jpg (1920x1080, 233K)

understand her, her cherry was popped then Jaime left

>This whole drama feels rather forced.

Agreed. Suddenly, as if out of no where, Daenerys is the bad guy? All she has done is improved the lives of entire cities worth of people whose lives were worthless before she arrived. She earned the respect and adoration of all of these people who willfully follow her as their queen. She amassed a great and powerful army of people who are devoted to her. She turned that army to face the threat in the north out of selfless love for Jon and his concerns for his family, when she could have acted selfishly and went directly to Kings Landing to destroy Cersei. She risked her life as she chose to ride her dragon into battle to save Winterfell. She professed her love for Jon to his family.

And what has the Stark family done? Sansa has done nothing. No army, no adoration from her people who chose Jon over her, just nothing. Arya was memed to kill the Night King, but otherwise she has done nothing. Bran sits and does nothing of any substance with his warging and other abilities.

And now this shit show is just going to contrive some bullshit that Daenerys is evil because the do-nothing Starks don't like her? So, the Starks, whose lives have been completely torn apart due to the Lannisters, are actually going to ally with Cersei's plan to make Daenerys look evil. Fuck this show. I think the Starks are worse than the Lannisters and far worse than Daenerys Targaryon. The Starks are pathetic. A brat, a gimp, and a wierdo goblin. And they are all loners, just look at them. Starks are shit, and this show just wants to destroy everything it built up.

Wanna know what I think? I think Dany going full Mad Queen was part of the ending details GRRM told D&D but they spent all these past seasons pushing GRRRRL POWER and making her sympathetic that now they have to rush all the mad queen development in the last season just to stick to the original ending they were told.

Attached: 1503943507388.png (550x550, 367K)

just me or has her acting really improved this season? still nothing to rave about but she's actually got some range now

>show writing has become so fucking bizarre and stupid i'm almost liking dany
lmao

jon as the northern fool would have been way more interesting than this shit

>worked hard
>going over the bodies of innocent
Mate, since the early seasons there is nothing but a path of destruction behind her. Every city in ruins, she left the last one in the state of turmoil with a hired cutthroat in charge.
This pattern is the same in books and Tv show, but tv show manages to show it in even more callous way, because unlike in books she shows no remorse and no doubts.

The better response would have been Kyoto where the emperor was and Truman was talked down from doing this because it would destroy the minds of the people (the emperor is basically a descendant of god) and America needed to think of life after the war.

it's either that or one last misdirect, they've hinted at the mad queen thing before

either way it's all such a mess now that nothing they do will work

DANY DID NOTHING WRONG

LANNISTER SHITS NEED TO REMEMBER THE TARGARYEN WORDS

SEETHING

You have literally not been paying attention since season 1.

why did this mutt not grab cerci and jump?

Attached: 1554694915562.jpg (1920x1080, 498K)

Of course

Same

This but it was still the best one so far

As Rhaegol went on about how the Bravos were running the banks, Drogon could only grit his teeth. He knew they were fired, and just hoped Rhaegol wouldn't say anything that would get them killed...

Davos and Jon are based.

>Wanna know what I think? I think Dany going full Mad Queen was part of the ending details GRRM told
Every decent thing this trainwreck of a season IS thanks to Martin. Only a brainlet wouldn't notice by now.

Attached: 1541560468211.jpg (513x307, 23K)

I hope you stop being a simp and actually develop some brain to see the (terrible) writing on the walls

THE SAME REASON CIRS DIDNT LIGHT DANNY AND HER DRAGON UP
BECAUSE THAT WOULD MAKE TOO MUCH SENSE IDIOT.

oh shit sorry

SHES AN BRAIN DAMAGED INCEST BABY

How could they not see Euron's fleet ?

They fan serviced and over represented/misrepresented characters for the past few seasons and are trying to quickly bring things back around to the proper ending and it's a shit show.

>attacks Pearl Harbor
>two nukes get dropped
>”USA chill it was just a prank”
>war diverted
>thousands of lives saved at the cost of some Japanese innocents

Truman literally did nothing wrong

Attached: 6C0AEA04-5108-4392-82C5-0C64F6BED552.jpg (764x720, 201K)

If she kills Cersei, Euron and everyone just kill Dany, Tyrion, Grey Worm, and the Dragon right then and there

Why didn't Cersei just kill them anyways, despite not caring about honor or what faceless, nameless lords think? No clue

>Suddenly, as if out of no where, Daenerys is the bad guy?
She always was, user.

>Invades with a foreign army of eunuchs, rapists and dragons
>Demands everyone kneel or be executed
>Strings up a bunch of corpses like a psychopath
>Doesn't remember her dragons killing children, thinks its funny to see peasants scared of them

>dany comes with 10 melee fags and dragon
>up to a castle
>castle is manned with bazillion ranged weapons
>cerci can literally kill everyone including dragon in like 15 seconds
>doesn't

Attached: 1552042123891.jpg (792x936, 113K)

Sorry for what? Our daddy taught us not to be ashamed of our posts

I'm supposed to give a shit about Kelly C's translator because they kept feeding her scenes where she shared glances with a guy with no cock

She's insane, it runs in her family.

Mmmm

u mad op?

Attached: 1556916804457.jpg (1000x1000, 215K)

>Why didn't Cersei just kill them anyways, despite not caring about honor or what faceless, nameless lords think? No clue
Exactly, her and Grey Worm got padded out into so much screentime and never did anything interesting. They killed off Barristan for that total waste of time.

Yea, why were we supposed to connect to this character again?

kek yeah, like WHO THE FUCK gives a shit about this cunt? literally no one SHOULD care.

>dickless needing girlfriend
>dany needing a translator when she speaks the language

why the guys that are killed in ISIS videos dont fight back? user, your subpar iq is showing

>early seasons hint at her being crazy and being at risk of imitating her fathers
>completely abandon that plot line once yassss queen slay tumblr fanbase starts being visible
>oops 3 episodes left what the fuck do we do okay now she goes mad overnight
>b-b-but you didnt watch the show it's been there all along
why is anyone defending this shit so fucking retarded

Only by their inablity as writers and rely on marketing. What did you expect besides a rushed ending?

It was still loading

>tfw arya will kill cersei and finish off the hound after a disappointing cleganebowl
>tfw sansa will sit on the iron throne in the end
Thanks obama

>implying ISIS videos are real
t. single digit IQ

negative IQ post

Loading what? Theycwere already on the ocean, retarded dumbfuck

>killing the hound
it's like the writers WANT us to hate arya

It takes time to render

she's consistently been making questionable decisions and she's been consistently power hungry at any cost

His grandmother was a Targ, he had a reasonable claim anyway.

Never forget Brienne

Attached: 7927C429-4346-4A7C-AD18-0635496E6FF5.jpg (768x960, 168K)

>worked her ass off
>three dragons, an entire army, and a council of experienced people to do all the hard work for her fall into her lap over and over again
>one bad thing happens to her
>"HOW CUD THEY DO THIS TO HER IT WAS HER TURN!!!!!"

FUCK THIS TARG WHOOOOORRRREEEE

Attached: 1557106893349.jpg (800x450, 70K)

Just fucking with you i know what you meant

They've been making her more and more shitty for the past several seasons already, normies are just too stupid to notice it

What did she mean by this?

Attached: 1557119481672.jpg (1920x1080, 97K)

You disgust me

Attached: CAD676E2-BA4D-44BC-87E3-41E3F0AFCB29.jpg (798x1280, 210K)

Except that Aegon is the rightful king of the Seven Kingdoms and Dany is not.

youtu.be/UEaKX9YYHiQ

but theyre not making her a bad ruler who makes bad decisions because she wants to do good or whatever

theyre just making her bad by killing her friends and dragons with random ass pull ballistas and jorah dying while sam and other useless characters survive zombies

I have to say, how could she not see the ships that euron had. It wasnt like there was a huge mountain the size of everest he was hiding behind.

Why not just circle around and attack the sides from the side? Or swim right above the water? Its not like those balista can be aimed downward or have great mobility or reload times.

This show combined with its asinine tactics and using the walk dead tier stories to make people turn on dany is retarded.

I haven't watched this season. What happened in the episode of today that made so many people so mad?

reminder based aegon I had no problems melting castles when westerosi fucking shits acted up

She should have just downloaded more RAM

>Dany helped save the world

Nope, i think you are mistaking her for Arya

Dany wouldn't want it since if they married Jon would be king and king > queen, Jon doesn't want to be king in the first place
Sansa knows mad schemers when she sees them, her rageboner is 100% warranted
Arya lost everything because her family was dragged into someone else's war, why wouldn't she dislike someone else trying to drag her family into their war?
Bran is a greenseer warg wizard, he knows and sees that which no-one else does, why would he say anything in her defence?
Sansa telling Tyrion is a dick move, but Sansa is a dick. It's a strategic manoeuvre because she thinks Tyrion would turn on Dany to support Jon, and she's right
Tyrion offers marriage as a possibility to Varys and Varys clearly explains the problems with it, she would not accept a king having more power than her and Jon is too much of a good boy to be able to manipulate her, she'd end up corrupting him, it would not work
Varys has always been a backstabbing schemer who changes with the flow for what he thinks is best, that has been his entire position since Aerys ruled
Prisoners of war are sometimes executed, what the fuck do you want?
No-one on Cersei's side says a word because she's systematically exiled or killed everyone who ever did. You think Qyburn and Euron give a flying fuck about peasants? She's surrounded herself with bad guys, why would they care, why would they speak out against her?

Dany has always been emotional and shortsighted. Her path through Essos has been fucking carnage, killing those who rule and those who serve them, taking their armies, and leaving the peasantry to choke on the ashes. From Vaes Dothrak to Qarth, from Astapor to Meereen, everything she has touched has come to ruin. She saves the few, and dooms the many. The sole difference between then and now is she is no longer surrounded only by the few she's saved. Dany has always been Aerys' daughter. You're fucking retarded if you couldn't see that it was always going to end in fire and blood.

Attached: 176_23771556177558[1].jpg (530x298, 10K)

Jamie, arguably one of the most loved characters still on the show, threw away 7 seasons of character development in half a minute.

Also some more stupid shit happened. Just watch it. You don't even need to watch the first 3. It's that bad.

He also genocided the entire Gardner house for being retarded shits who sent their whole family to fight in one battle

One of the flying plot devices got yeet'd on by pirateman

Everyone is plotting again

Dany is going crazy like all targ shits do

she was dumb enough to fly her wounded dragons to dragonstone, which is very close to King's Landing, all while her enemy has naval superiority and has the firepower to kill dragons
If that's not a dumb decision I don't know what is

why did boatman believe cerci's lie about the child being his (instead of Jamie)?

Attached: 1534885345019.gif (600x338, 1.59M)

because DnD are idiots and instead of working up her craziness over the past couple of non-book seasons they just shoehorned it into one episode

Especially when they keep insisting that they love each other through all of it. Like Jesus if Jon could tell her she's his aunt and still want to drain his balls and sleep under his arm every night what the fuck is the actual problem? Get married, she rules like she wants, he stays low profile like he wants, they both become the monarchs their people want, and literally EVERYBODY IS HAPPY! There is genuinely no conflict in this story at this point, and the writing of Sansa and Varis that's trying to force it is so nonsensical that we are heading to a worse series finale than Dexter, and that is so depressing to me

Attached: THEON.webm (960x550, 2.39M)

Dany is on the way to going nuts and everyone except Jon and Tyrion are betraying her(and they're probably next)

because euron has a cuckold fetish

NO NO NO SHE WAS SUPPOSED TO WIN

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 37K)

honorless crazy queen with dozens of ballistae had almost all of her enemies in firing range and didn't just give the order to fire

That is not how probability works.

IT WAS HER TURN

Attached: hildawg.jpg (212x238, 12K)

Why didn't crippleboi kill the fuckwalker?

Attached: 1557096076349.png (1024x768, 409K)

he didn't even want him dead. he doesn't want anything, he's too blackpilled.

This bothered me. Such an easy kill

they teased the ballista last season which implies a dragon might or might not be killed you salty nigger. we know now the last dragon is gonna light shit up

they have been working up her craziness tho
she torched the Tarlys for not bending the knee, even though Randyll fought for the Targs during Bobby's Rebellion
she shit all over Dothraki tradition in order to gather a gigantic horde just to suicide drive them into zombies on another continent

Her behavior in Seasons 5-7 convinced millions of people that she was already a nut.

But once again, it's the case of writers being cognitively disassociated from their own writing. They want us to like this character even though she demonstrably does evil things when there were clearly better options on the table. For them to finally acknowledge that she's evil comes across as either disingenuous or just incompetent.

FROM THE NORMIES SALT AND THIS TRAINWRECKS SMOKE THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!

Attached: Visit True King.png (1356x1656, 1.19M)

that CAN'T be real..

he knows about (((them))) and the truth

I mean, the last book ends with her arguing about destiny with fucking grass and happily abandoning all her responsibilities and her people because ruling is hard and she just wants to burn things. She's not on a good path there either.

OURS IS THE LAST LAUGH----

>dany has always been emotional and shorsighted
>her path through Essos has been fucking carnage
Absolutely, I saw this shit coming as soon as she fucked Qarth up. Why is everybody so surprised instantly that she's becoming Mad like her father? Me think she ends up dead by the last episode. There's just no way she makes it out alive.

Attached: 1521477454714.gif (228x170, 1.86M)

she was looking at castle, then was looking at her other dragon, not paying attention to her surroundings

Camwhores have no shame, really.
Imagine finding your mom on pornhub in ~12 years with you (unborn) being the one who swims in some unknown mans seed afterwards

Will Jon ride dragon or is he just gonna go fuck off?

Varys is just a pointless character at this junction, Bran technically does his job better than he ever can, he has no loyalty but to himself, he talks all that good shit about being loyal to the realm but all of his decisions thus far haven't benefited the realm in the slightest they have only ever kept him in a position of power. He should have been killed off in the Long Night, along with all the other characters who are just leaving the show now, either to never be seen again or to show up as zombies when the Night Emperor shows up.

because they played triumphant music during those earlier Essos scenes so clearly she was doing good guy stuff duh

This was my first thought.
What the fuck was Danny doing not to have seen a dozen enemy ships while she was in the fucking air? She had a massive tactical advantage from being airborne. She could literally see for miles, so how did a fleet catch her retarded ass by surprise?!

This shit started real early dude, her madness shit started in the early season, obvious shit since at least since season 4, maybe earlier. I can't really account each season unless I go back and watch them, but her deranged attitudes are not new.

>Imagine finding your mom on pornhub in ~12 years with you (unborn) being the one who swims in some unknown mans seed afterwards
would fap to it for the rest of my life.

Except there are other factions with other loyalties and if they can rally more troops than your own loyal guard they will kill you and take your throne. The reason why it's called Robert's Rebellion (instead of Jon's Rebellion or Ned's Rebellion) is because Robert had a Targaryen grandmother and more loyalty in the south. Ned already had the full support of the North, Jon had the Vale, both married Tullies to earn the Riverlands' support, everything north of King's Landing was basically under their control already. Robert being crowned king was a tactical move on their part, with Lyanna gone he was open for marriage with the Lannisters, he had the loyalty of the Stormlands, and his Targ relation was used to pacify loyalists. This put them in a position where the Iron Islands, the Reach, and Dorne could not possibly stand against them even if they united, and it is the only reason Robert's reign lasted so long. Robert never even wanted to be king back then. It's always been a political decision you fucking mong.

real what? its amazingkate I think

Schizophrenia is genetic and can manifest suddenly in the late teens or early 20s.

Basically this. Arya's Night King kill was retarded already but the Night King isn't even a thing in the books so D&D could do as they pleased.

The fate of Dany and Jon is 100% entailed in Martin's explanation of the ending which results in this clusterfuck. I'd still put money on Arya pulling some form of bullshit with Cersei or Jaime doing it but it's going to be astronomically different from the direction Episode 3 took us in.

Just imagine being Xev Bellringer's kid.

>swims in some unknown mans seed afterwards
that is not how the womb that carries a child works, incel. have sex

I imagine this every time I fap to her pov telling me I'm a good boy whole we fuck

Im not saying that they couldnt be killed or that they shouldnt be. Im just saying that if youre up in the sky you can see way off into the distance and see shit like say ships coming toward you.

Even if that was the case, shes high up in the air. Not like she couldnt see what was underneath on the sea. As I said there wasnt a big ass mountain in her way that blindsided her. Plus those arrows can only go up go high. They wouldve run out sooner or later.

>child in women
>mans penis through cervix
>same room
Talking about BBC cervix penetration obvs

It was around 12 scorpions. The dragon was more than likely out of range. Also not guaranteed those things can hit human sized targets.

>fires bolts
>kills a few dozen Unsullied
>see no replacement bolts in arms reach
>dragon goes airborne
>burns 60% of Kingslanding to the ground before you can reload

the lannisters sacked KL and no one cares, why is everybody sperging about dany clearing out lannister fucking shits?

again, incel, have sex. that's not how it works. what do you think happens when at the end of pregnancy, her "water breaks"?

How much money do camwhores make anyway?
Seems to make a good buck, although I'm sure what you'd do after hitting 26

awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Targaryen_madness

Sauce?

>The dragon was more than likely out of range.
it was WAY closer than when they shot the other one, and this one was standing still, the other one was way farther and moving fast.
>muh 12
they had like 50 archers

not even 10 seconds after Drogon flies out of range they aim them almost parallel with the sea to attack the ships, they can definitely aim low

>arrows
>doing much to a dragon

Doubt.jpeg

Jon is her nephew, they could marry but most people would not be okay with it. Varys said that outright in the episode in response to Tyrion suggesting marriage.

A Song of Cucks and Incels

OH NO NO NONONO

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-05-06 at 1.41.23 AM.png (2020x446, 173K)

you mongoloid, the big mounted weapons were everywhere, the same they used to kill the dragon, AND they had 50 normal archers for the 12 anorexic unsullied.

She never had a "rageboner", she just doesn't to immediately befriend some random chick she only known for a few days who demands her to relinquish the North's independence. The North's Independence is what Sansa cares about the most since her father working with the Lannisters and Baratheons made her life a living hell and that old lady that saved her "For the North" died protecting her. Jon bending to Dany literally gives Sansa's fight almost no meaning.
>Arya doesn't like her either for no reason.
Arya only cares for her family, she would even go against the entire North for her family so why would she care about an outsider's problems?
>Bran doesn't say anything in Dany's defense.
Why would he? We don't even know his motives.
>Sansa betrays Jon and immediately tells Tyrion that Jon is a Targ.
If you had the power of information to save the continent by choosing a significantly better ruler, would you do it or keep it a secret and let a cycle of hatred continue?

You're making it sound like all of this is suddenly. Everything about this is implied, foreshadowed, or simply just makes sense why 'x' character feels this way. The only thing I would say is rushed is Dany's 'own' descent into madness. They could do a twist where Missandei's death didn't change her resolve but seeing how Missandei is her only real friend, it would make her a sociopath if she wasn't emotionally affected by it.

>People acting like it's a "sudden turn" to Mad Queen.
>She's been unnecessarily cunty many times, throughout the past 4 seasons, when simple warnings would suffice after her previous endeavors.

>Literally every relevant monarchy in the show is female
NO PLEASING WOMEN, FOR FUCKS SAKE

i dont remember which season i saw last. the only character i had actual interest in was jamie. is he still alive, and have any part in it yet? im not sure when ill pick it back up, unsure if i should now or when the season ends.

Cerci could have had EVERYONE killed in an instant. there is no excuse for her not doing that except for shit writing.

Dany is like a child being denied candy

Also, as Varys stated, John most likely would do whatever Danny says because of a combination of lust for her and the fact that his noble qualities basically will make it impossible to go back on his pledge for absolute support after Danny helped him stop the White Walkers. If his lust for Danny doesn't make him support her blindly, his sense of honor to abide by his pledge, will keep him from standing up to Danny.

>it was always going to end in fire and blood.
I think you meant Ice and Fire

>it would make her a sociopath if she wasn't emotionally affected by it.
she literally told Sam straight into his face on how she murdered her father and brother in cold blood without even saying sorry for your loss, she hit that border long ago

What astounds me more than anything is that all they have to do to make her seem mad and bad is have her do the exact same shit she's done since leaving Pentos only this time in a place and with people the audience is familiar with. All the ruin she's caused, and people only start considering that maybe she's not perfect when she brings it to Westeros. I knew the average casual viewer was stupid but I find it fucking amazing just how stupid they are.

Well the writers pretended in the entire series that everyone needed to unite or die. It turns out one fraction of a faction (out of all the depopulated ones in the civil wars) and one city was enough. It's shit writing. We know the writers suck. For godssake just two episodes ago the writers' commentary said the dothraki were dead. The dothraki were in this fucking episode too lol.

Japan didn't surrender until Russia rushed and liberated China. Nukes didn't do as much damage as carpet bombing did literally every where else. Your understanding of history is a joke

WHO GIVES A SHIT ABOUT DAENERYS BURGER EATER? ALL HAIL KING EURON FIRST OF HIS NAME, SLAYER OF DRAGONS?

Other Westeros families besides Targs including North families do uncle and niece or aunt and nephew marriages. Also no one from the actual North Jon included even mentions this as something that's occured to them.

>Dany wouldn't want it since if they married Jon would be king and king > queen, Jon doesn't want to be king in the first place
Jon not wanting to be King is exactly why she should have gone for a marriage. He literally doesn't give a shit so she would do the actual ruling stuff. Jon could just be happy making sure the North is in good standing, convincing Dany to let the North stay independent but an ally, and flying around King's Landing on a dragon. If he grew some balls he could talk her out of any dumb ideas she has.
Everybody's politics are literally retarded now. I miss Littlefinger.

A non-white died.

won't be dragging your feet about it next time will ya.

candy as in her way younger nephew

Pumped and dumped

so many people = feminists and nigresses all over twitter and instagram
Don't worry, they will have more tears for us to drink next weekend and the weekend after that. They will absolutely freak out, lmao.

What? A foreign leader with a foreign army invading a whole continent is experiencing military losses and distrust from local lords? Things aren't always going smoothly in this continental invasion? She's such a victim

>SLAYER OF DRAGONS?
why are you asking? I thought you were making a statement.

Dany is a cunt and yes has always been a cunt but her turn to the big main villain is utterly shit writing and every other character has gone full blown retard so there are no decent options anymore.

All medieval shows and literature take the stance that society in medieval times only works so long as you have fucking laws in play. Laws give the king and nobles power, keep everything functioning, and prevent society from breaking down into hellish conflict 24-7 and nightmare warlords terrorizing the countryside.

This also goes along with Danny's motives for ruling (to break the wheel and establish a new, more just system) and Varys' own motivations: to get a ruler on the throne who will protect the common folk.

Because the society in Game of Thrones is around the time development-wise, to that of England when the Magna Carter was written and you start seeing the building blocks of modern democracy forming in it's wake. And that's the message the show is wanting to preach.

What the fuck do you mean, she's been consistently a crazy cunt. Maybe you just didn't notice through YOUR YAASING

>Every time Danny makes a decision, its russian roulette.
“When a Targaryen is born, the gods flip a coin.”

Not surprising to anyone even halfway paying attention.

Dany isn't in it to do the actual ruling stuff and make the decisions, she's in it because she wants to be yas slaaay queen. If she married Jon and did all the ruling it wouldn't change the fact the people would love King Jon, not her, she would basically just be his Hand. It's all ego and this war for 'her rightful throne' always has been.

Doesn't she have thirteen year olds crucified in the books?

>she has done is improved the lives of entire cities worth of people whose lives were worthless before she arrived

This is the perfect 'white millennial woman with seven seconds attention span'. Literally every place she ever stepped in is in ruins.

>boomers like Davos
How underage are you? He's not an old 2019 American
>cucks like Jon
He's literally the only guy fucking her you retard

yeah, she's way more horrible in the books.

Not that guy but it's not about Dany, Cersei is another villain who never faces consequences for her dumbshit choices. She had to walk down the street nude once, that was it. Murdering a bunch of the other royal families, the Church, other innocent citizens, fucking her brother and passing her incest babies off as Robert's? No consequences. Ignoring the giant zombie horde? Turns out immediately to have been the right thing to do. It's shit. "Good" guys make once mistake and their whole House is destroyed but the edgy psssh nothing personal villains don't suffer blowback for their actions for seasons and usually their actual bad choices aren't what kills them.

Okay but when did Qyburn learn the secret Faceless Men teleportation techniques?

Sam has managed to defy the laws of physics and somehow has gotten fatter despite being forced to be more active and consuming far less calories than his body requires to maintain his weight. He's the real magical creature among the giants, dragons, and dire-wolves.

>just shitting out /pol/ buzzards
Go back to your sewer
>Agreed. Suddenly, as if out of no where, Daenerys is the bad guy?
Try watching more than the last season. Or pay more attention

It's less egregious because she herself is like 16 in the books, more excusable psychopathy

>She loses one dragon in the north in a way that has nothing to do with Cersei.
Werent they trying to capture a dead walker to convince Cersei to join them?

Joffrey and Danny are not the same, upbringing-wise.

Joffrey was a pampered prince with a mom that was grooming him for sociopathy by telling him how only his family (and his mom's side of the family at that) mattered.

Danny's childhood, meanwhile was hellish. Her mom died when she was born, her father and brother killed and her only surviving older brother and her were forced to grow up in exile across the sea.

The family went from rich person's house to rich person's house. They had no permanent home and would eventually be forced onto the streets one the novelty of housing orphaned exiled royalty wore off. Her older brother, who basically was raising her, became a cruel and abusive asshole at how Robert and co destroyed his family and plunged him into poverty and denied him his royal birthright. Worse, he took his anger and rage out on Danny. And once Danny came of age, he was already working to sell her into a loveless marriage to a brute in hopes of gathering an army to retake his throne.

If anything, Danny is the typical example of an abused child turned mass murdering sociopath once they gain a shred of power and people they can manipulate to multiply said power until she's an unstoppable juggernaut.

this is bullshit, her age doesn't have shit to do with it.
>every 16yo wants to crusify kids

>nothing bad happens to cersei
>all of her kids have been murdered or killed themselves

Stopped watching some time back and only jumped in for the catharsis of showfag tears, what happened to Daario? Did he just suspiciously disappear around the time Euron showed up?

>It's all ego
The show is inconsistent if she wants that or revenge for her house, or some misguided moral crusade, or just wanting to go home. If she just wants everybody to love her and say she's great other choices would have done that. The show can't fucking decide. All of the other motives that pop up would be well served by a Jon marriage and although I know this point is she's a dumb bitch who doesn't realize this people can love her and Jon, being a halfway decent and attractive queen of a popular king is enough to get unearned adoration. Of course she's a dumb bitch but the writers didn't have to make her this way.

>way younger
Rhaeger was already 25 when Dany was born, Jon is actually a year older than she is.

Doesn't matter, George's writings are soulless tripe. She won't face justice for that crime. Ever. I'm only grateful that such persons as that exist in the world of Ice and Fire aren't real.

Ours posts about Dany were about Dany. You sound like an idiot saying otherwise. Discussing one subtopic doesn't mutually exclude another
>the shows writing is shit what do you want
>you eat the same shit each week, complain, then come back for more shit

Oh, it definitely was. Entire book series is heading the.way of insane queen, only thing that is steering her to rationality are her advisors that are dying one by one
>saves shitload of slabes
>misamisamisa
>my queen we now have thirty thousands additional mouths to feed on the march with no added benefit
>oh shit I never thought of that

>all of her kids have been murdered or killed themselves
She doesn't blame herself for that and the people around her don't seem to, either. The show doesn't. Everyone seems to blame Tyrion for that. It's not shown as her fucking up and she doesn't see it that way.

To be fair, a lot of it is a question of framing. In the books, the non-Dany perspectives make it clear that she has been a disaster for Essos even though her actions look justified and reasonable in her own eyes. The show, however, was portraying her questionable actions while cheeerleading her at the same time, muddying up its message.

then this is the least sexy form of incest. yuck

The show isn't that inconsistent. It has always been ego, she might say it's other things but it has always been ego. She's basically Viserys but quieter. The show is poorly written but it's been consistent in that. If it was a moral crusade she wouldn't be such a huge cunt destroying everything around her. If it was revenge or wanting to go home she could have gotten that long ago. She's just another mad Targaryen bitch.

>only now understanding the writing is shit after defending YASSS moments for years
She's literally alone...all of her children dead...parents dead...and her brothers turned "traitor." She turned a pirate into her closet ally/lover to protect he one fetus. I guess the show should have just made her stupid and get cancer to make you feel better

she's a disaster for essos because she ironically doesn't listen to her ruthless advisor who tells her to genocide all the slavers. that and fucking daario (and not supporting king cleon or replacing him) are really her only big mistakes. all the other carnage wasn't really her design. she was reacting to shit happening to her.

you must be watching a different show from everyone else

All these dany white knights. Since her brother died she has done nothing but consolidate power using literally fucking magic dragons, people who want to fuck her, and back stabbing people. She then went on to completely destroy the infrastructure of a city because muh slavery, invade "her country" with a literal horde of foreign rapists, andburn people who had surrendered alive, etc. If you pay attention to her actions it's been very clear from the beginning she was never a good leader and was much more like the mad Queen then cersei excluding bombing her city. But the show has played her off as some kind of hero

Cersei not making Tyrion a pincushion was really out of character for her in my opinion

>were

the reason it's happened is because D&D either didn't or couldn't combine both the north and south plotlines into one climax.

it's so incredibly obvious that the novels are going to escalate the high fantasy and magic the later into the story we get and resolve everything in one go. D&D didn't want to do the dragonbinder but have ended up making the story just as atonal by having the characters act retardedly to compensate for their inability to keep the show both realistic and dramatic.

This. Who was she

if the story was logically sound people wouldn't be complaining.

It is retarded, it’s what happens when a story takes too long to get to a climax and then speeds up the ending.

Is GRRM even involved in the show anymore?

>entirety of her arc up to the execution scene post-wagon battle has her as a borderline mary sue who is a gud gurl who dindu nuffin wrong in her essos arc
>because they need to get to matching rough book events and they need to manufacture drama they force her through a mad queen arc in under an episode
Its no different than arya's bullshit about her suddenly being some sort of lich assassin

The books are from what I hear. Fucking jews man

That was perfectly in character. No one really changes in real life my friend. We all pretend to be better than we are

this is not even speeding up. fuck all (important shit) happened for most of this episode, and the first two episodes of this last season were all fillers.

>She's just another mad Targaryen bitch
Sums it up. If D&D are remotely competent (haha, I know) about ending the story, then Cersei will get hers too.

Until Dario comes sails into town and makes Jon watch as he fucks Dany all night long. Face it she is a huge bitch and needs to die.

All they had to do was give bows to the Unsullied and suddenly the standoff works, neither side can fire without risking their own queen's life, but nah that'd be too fucking sensible.

I don't think he's been involved since season 5

she's going to raise the dragons from stone and euron is looking at the red comet.

Up until the last couple seasons she was doing everything for her children. Even the last few seasons it seems more to be about the lannister name than greed, I could be wrong though. I definitely don't see her as an evil character, at least not as much as dany

Dany is a cunt from the beginning. I'm glad she's finally shown for what she is.

I miss the Baratheons and Martells. All the cool houses died out and we're stuck with the inbred house of insane royals, the other incest house of usurpers, and the one lead by a possessed autistic crippled boy with multiple-personality disorder that messes with the minds of other living creatures.

Did anyone else find it insanely hot when they made out in this scene? This is the first time they've been intimate since finding out their aunt and nephew.

Attached: 1538277862604.jpg (720x400, 21K)

>dany has more magic plot BS fall into her lap so she can win

Dany's chapters are boring shit in the books. They're starting to heat up because characters from the Westeros plot-lines are showing up in Essos, but they're really trash. Cersei ... now that's a character. Ever line, every thought. Cersei is great. Hope she wins.

>Baratheons
They are usurpers as well, you jackass.

GRRM gave guidelines on how he thinks/would like be some stuff for the ending years ago.

I think her scenes in the show are probably the worst next to brans

He stopped helping a few years ago in order to work on the books...

>tfw you just started skipping dany chapters because they were always boring and nothing but "dany fucks up but the plot says she gets closer to her goals"

Attached: 1504303346884.jpg (1060x1600, 68K)

That's a funny way to spell retire on a mountain of gold

>are really her only big mistakes

>Dany: You're free now, the masters are dead, yay revolution! See ya!
>half a year later:
>My Queen, Astapor was left without any command or law structure and collapsed into bloody chaos within a week. It's literally hell on earth now and refugees and plague are fucking up the entire Bay.
>Dany: Not my problem, it's their fault they are savages. Now, let's invade Westeros and "break the wheel" there too.
The very way she approaches her rule and conquest is a mistake. She doesn't understand state building, can't see past her "claim": entitlement, and she's naturally prone to simplistic black and white morality that results in ruins every time it's confronted with much more complex reality.

They won fair and square. The Baratheons won the kingdoms the same way the Targs did: Through military conquest.

It sucks, because they have no problem dishing out the red wedding, or the purple wedding, or the desecration of the Sept of Bealor. MUH WEMANZ POWERZ!

>"dany fucks up but the plot says she gets closer to her goals"
Yeah, it's pretty obvious that you didn't read them.

I honestly think some gay shit like installing democracy will be the end of the series. It will be better than YASS SLAY QWEEN but it’ll still suck.

>They won fair and square
Well, that's arguable considering the Lannisters false flagging is what won the war

fan of dany cus she's hot and crazy as fuck but i will accept if she ends up cucked in the ending

what i won't tolerate is people acting like sansa is actually smarter or a better character

>what won the war

The war was won when Tywin decided to sit back and watch. The Lannister actions only ended up saving KL from targ shits burning all the peasants with wild fire.

Exactly, D&D still can’t pace for shit and they cucked themselves to only 6 episodes this season. Granted some episodes are long, but still lots of nothing. So when shit does happen in the story or there’s plot driven character development, it seems completely wrong

Yeah I think I'm done with porn. Fuck this faggotry, I hope the syphilitic superbugs start wreaking havoc on city centres soon.

Varys said it best. Power is just an illusion. People have always been oppressed therefore they think it is just the way god intended their lives to be. They see their king and think that god put him their to be a tyrant. Forming a rebellion is hard work because you gain very little if you win, just a different asshole who will tax you to death, and if you lose you get beheaded alongside your entire family. It's why the KGB were so feared in Russia. One day you are talking to your friend Vlad about how little vodka you have left and you want some more, the next day Vlad turns out to be a KGB officer and you are sent to the gulag.

That doesn't somehow not make it usurping you dummy.

Sansa is smarter than Dany by virtue of not being a drooling retard.

>why don't the malnourished weak people without training and weapons and experience in military strategy just fight against the richest army in Westeros
dunno man they must be a bunch of fags

haha eat my cock dragons