DRACARYS

>DRACARYS

What did she mean by this?

Attached: Annotation 2019-05-05 221601.jpg (1862x1055, 195K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AIXa1yg-lbs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

"Burn them all"

She's basically telling Dany to fuck Kings Landing up.

you are thread 85 that I have deleted tonight aiming for 100 threads

What were her last thoughts?

Burn them all

>I got captured so now you have to murder thousands upon thousands of innocent people

kill all the whypipo

>I wish my lover had a cock

"I got raped!"

dragons are worthless now dany, go home

WHAT HAVE YOU WHISPERED THERE, SWEETHEART? WE CAN'T HEAR SHIT!

Attached: 1557112586086.jpg (1706x907, 654K)

Who the fuck hasn't on this show?

i literally burst out fucking laughing when cersei unironically did not shoot a bunch of fucking bolts that they had aimed on dany, the remaining dragon, the captain of the unsullied and tyrion.

>bye bye war
>bye bye fake queen
>bye bye dragon
>bye bye unsullied
>bye bye tyrion

Like how the fuck could anyone even defend that scene, even with brains turned completely off??

Attached: 797382fb71f0eab4a1cee609c39173cd.jpg (540x540, 43K)

she's playing the long game. she has to proove that she deserves the throne by beating Dany in a battle

dude please.. don't remind me. I fucking flipped my shit

>snitches
>innocent

WHY DIDN'T THEY SHOOT HER WITH THE BALLISTA???

Attached: 1556668515707.jpg (583x583, 33K)

>could’ve jumped for an actual twist shock
>should’ve said “valar morghulis” to have an honorable calm death
Instead it’s “AVENGE ME BY MURDERING INNOCENTS”

I was finally able to give Grey Worm some head

hahahahahaha imagine stretching head-canon this far.

Do you suck D&D till they climax too?

Attached: asdfsegegegegewserDSFSDFSDFSDFSDF.png (213x237, 21K)

lol

These were precisely my thoughts as well.
The advantage was entirely in Cersei's favor.
She could have wiped them all out right then and there and they would have been powerless to stop her. It made zero sense.

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

its not enough for cersei to win, she wants to see the queen of dragons suffer first

Attached: 1488643976854.jpg (125x125, 3K)

>she could end the war right there by killing cersei
>does nothing

lol

quality

no you are the retard lol, did you just ignore the whole Frey plot entirely or was that too far back for you to remember?

>wall lined with ballistae that can literally tear ships apart
>enemy leader standing within range, completely unguarded, with their main firepower too far away to help at least for the first volley
>smugly dab on her by fucking beheading some rando shitskin instead

Attached: JIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII.png (1677x937, 952K)

I just noticed her pet monkey in the background

Why is her shitty dragon so small? Didn't her great grandfather have a dragon that could cover an entire city?

I’m pretty sure “Balerion could swallow an aurochs whole” is the only real size descriptor

she still needs to fight/make deals with jon and Sansa and the rest of the kingdoms after, can't do that if she breaks the westerosi honor code

That's stupid, she doesn't give a fuck about honor, or did you forget about the Sept?

>I'm glad I fucked all those Dothraki horses

underrated

Plot shield at 100%, no ballista can break it.

Attached: plotshield.png (1706x907, 1.47M)

>cersei
>giving a fuck about westerosi honor code
The kingdoms are in fucking turmoil you retard. The westerlands would never rebel against a lannister, the Riverlands has had its back broken, the Stormlands is a fucking afterthought, the North got raped by wights, Dorne's in shambles, the Vale's mostly alright but its banners got tattered at Winterfell too.

Who's gonna get pissed when she breaks some honor code? The fucking iron islanders?
Stop being retarded

>misogyny doesn't just grab cersei and leap off
>cersei doesn't just merk the last dragon, tyreon and dargonbitch to end the war immediately

GODS WHAT A STUPID SCENE

Attached: 37e5951a734b0e783d4c9df49442756da5a9af4dcc503427ab982151aa142056.png (1114x856, 909K)

ba dum tss

Attached: i-m-acting.gif (421x321, 969K)

I can only wish that Cersei did a dab as Missandei's headless corpse and head fell to the ground

Attached: 1506690621402.jpg (353x399, 31K)

literally everyone would get pissed and want her dead there and then, it's a huge taboo to kill people when you're not supposed to

>thank god I'm off this shit show finally

she's literally a non-character
name one thing she has done in the last seasons.

She was chained up you dolt

also she'd never be able to meet with anybody else ever again

"Sneed"

She has like 60 men with her, just fucking shoot her. What a retarded show.

Drogon could dodge the first flurry of arrows and burn Cersei right where she stands? Seems like a stalemate.

Were her fingers in chinese fingertraps?

should have RKO'd Cersei off the rampart

Attached: 1478054771408.gif (193x199, 1.03M)

Attached: 1465086258276.jpg (478x399, 42K)

Attached: cat_attack_02.jpg (1901x1069, 194K)

based and headpilled

This was going through my head the whole time

This. It's one of the main reasons why everybody went to war against the Mad King. MAD QUEEN WHEN!?

>ASOIAF
>Murders a taboo!
Holy shit you are retarded

sneed

Fucking kek

the freys almost got away with it

Why didn't Arya just sneak behind and killed The Mountain and Cersi saving Missandi?

Held Greyworms hand, and made him happy for a moment.

>You know, I don't think I've actually done anything in the last 3 seasons besides be a fuck toy for Grey Wor-

My sides

Sure, Cersei could easily win by using the ballistas. But what about her pride? What about honor?

In poor taste but funny as hell

Attached: 1509180110421.gif (250x204, 1.96M)

Melisandre didn't tell her to. She really should've said that to Arya at the BEGINNING of the battle too, now that I think about it.

D&D are based as hell. Euron's plot amor will save this show. Seethe normie.

the alternative is losing power no matter what, nobody in the seven kingdoms would accept a queen that breaks parley

except they didn't at all and have transitioned from being one of the largest houses with the most branches to being extinct, and that's with the protection of the crown, they lost a fuckton of prestige and were a shit tier house to begin with so weren't held to nearly as high of a standard as the crown. Cercei is trying to be queen with a shakey claim, all that's keeping her there is being the Westerosi candidate.

shut up faggot

How did everyone magically know that she was captured instead of the far more likely circumstance of her, I don't know, drowning?

the freys only went extinct because arya teleported behind them and nothing personelled the whole family

Heh

hello plebbit

She could have just grappled Cersei and jumped off with her. What a blunder.

Attached: Pp.jpg (962x957, 111K)

Attached: 1555894304868.gif (400x275, 397K)

If Cersei has such honor code, then why didn't any northern men do anything after red wedding?

>having feelings means youre gay! Look mom I did it!
hello 12 year olds

>In poor taste
>the death of a fictional character
I hope this was bait

They're standing out of range editors just did a shitty job compositing the shot

they did

Attached: thumbs-up-header.jpg (620x372, 43K)

>"oh no our token niggress who has done fuck all in whole series died"

rule of honor.

>cersei doesn't unload every balista into danny and her dragon

>missandei doesn't powerbomb cersei off the battlements.

Attached: 7fd.jpg (463x488, 74K)

"Oh shit I should've grabbed Cersei and thrown her off"

She blew up the most important building to their kingdoms religion, along with an important family and the leader of a grass roots movement beloved by the common folk, and nobody made a fuss. Pretty sure she could get away with killing a foreign queen and her foreign army.

Attached: 4234213.png (501x564, 471K)

Dragons raised by single mothers turn out to be smaller than their counterparts.

BASED NIGGERSLAYER

Attached: 590300w0p1.jpg (720x405, 118K)

faggot

but more prone to violence and of lower intelligence

Showing up at the Gates with like three unsullied and exposing your last dragon and most important advisors is actually 4th dimensional chess you plebs

Why didn't she duck? Even just for the lulz

Dude is a dumbass and wants, not just to win, but to win BIG

she wants Dany to try to kill people so Cersei can destroy all credibility the other side has.

But practically she should've borked them all then and there but she's an arrogant bitch

Is the mountain and qyburn only likeable characters left in this show?

amazing lmao

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP XD

never change Yea Forums

Attached: 1426441955408.jpg (251x221, 41K)

>not liking Jaime
they're fucking retarded for making him go die with cersei but he's the only character still left alive along with clegane that has anything you could call a character arc

It's the middle of Winter... WHERE'S ALL THE FUCKING SNOW????

and Cersei has none

noice

AAAAAAHHHHHHHH I GET IT

This incredibly peaceful character whose highest ambition were to marry her boyfriend and live happily ever after meant that her Queen should burn the entire city of civilians because she got captured.

They didn't even have any fucking horses... Lannister army could of just rode out and chased them all down

>"Any last words?"
>"Please burn ten thousand women and children alive in my memory"

What stellar writing.

>>missandei doesn't powerbomb cersei off the battlements.
That would've been beautiful

>cersei goes from smug to broken legs in an instant
>everybody is silent

How did scorpion bolts tear through our ships like tissue paper?

anyone else notice how everyone in kings landing is white and everyone in danys army is brown?

Attached: 1556860996578.gif (500x500, 220K)

Why didn't Missandei just take Cersei down with her from the wall like that time in 1998 when Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table?

Attached: 1550971537884.gif (320x180, 1.66M)

No point in humanity inventing cannons in the future when medieval bolts have the same destructive power apparently

"Finally, for the first time, I can say I got fucked."

That means killing Tyrion, which she has shown she's incapable of doing if she has to actually see it.

That was an accident bro

Niggers are dumb lol

he's like 10 it always pissed me off how they are as big as they are already despite being creatures that can live hundreds of years

They didn't do a fuck

>Mountain missed
>Archer shoots her
Personally I would rather have a death that I would expect.

Attached: 1.jpg (300x300, 12K)

holly fuck! my sides

Cersi's army sent a raven off screen

how long is the ep? or someone post a link

Attached: EZJUNqig3pg.jpg (1061x773, 159K)

autism

>she wants Dany to try to kill people so Cersei can destroy all credibility the other side has.
Ah yes, because she'd need more than "This invading cunt brought dragons to ravage the countryside, remember last season when she torched our armies with those fucking dragons?"
stop giving these retard writers more credit than they deserve

damn she looks like shit

>why would he cut my head before throwing me out of the walls?

Attached: 980x.jpg (420x420, 31K)

Why tho

Mup da doo didda, bix nood. Muddafugga!

On a side note; did they cut off the unsullied's penis or balls, or both?

Yes as she cares about taboo

This was bad and too obvious. You have to be 18+ to post here.

Both. iirc from the books.

You fuck.

Attached: 1331249398442.jpg (218x265, 21K)

It was a callback to Daenerys freeing her.

Around an hour and 20 minutes.
kissmovies

>you now realise that the hound won't be the one to kill the mountain
>it will be a revenge kill for the little brown eunuch

I don't stream nibba but thanks

Attached: 2019-05-06_10-37.png (967x99, 29K)

>All the people in this thread believing Targaryan propaganda on the destruction of the Sept.
Everyone knows it was actually the Mad King's fault as he had planned to kill the High Septon years ago, but was stopped at the last second by the timely overthrow of House Lannister. Sadly, wildfire is highly volatile and it just randomly exploded.

BIX
FUGGIN
NOOD

She was wondering why one would cut a woman, before throwing her off a wall.

Attached: bane_baka.jpg (499x319, 45K)

Attached: 1462046656568.png (480x468, 207K)

a wildfire explosion?
At that time of year, at that time of day, at that part of King's Landing, localized entirely within the high septon?

A truly unfortunate accident. This is why the Targaryons must not be allowed to reclaim the throne. Speaking in real terms, you must realize people will easily eat the propaganda fed to them, particularly when their is an external enemy involved. Literally, watch US news and you will understand.

"YASSS QUEENS!"

I hope we could get the young adventures of the Lion Pirate prince but he will be eaten alive by dragons.

literally kill yourself in real life please

she has an unapayable debt with the iron bank

How is this meme called? i always see this type of images but i don't know if they have a name

VERY BOLD FOR SOMEONE IN TREBUCHET RANGE

She's about to fucking kill the entire city, I'm sure the people will be alright with a War Crime done to prevent a War Crime.

Could literally open the gates and kill her.

Are you forgetting the freys getting their assholes butchered both in the show and in the books because of red wedding? Killing people when negotiating or after you gave them guest right is a huge taboo, Cersei would never get anyone to a peace talk ever again, they would starve kings landing in a ten years long siege battle before even considering talking to her.

toasting in epic bread

Attached: 1546376180438.jpg (2543x3500, 1.61M)

In the books the freys are getting killed ad well, and they have lost a ton of support from other houses, you can only get away with something like that if no one ever knows, but the entire fucking kingdom knows that the word of a frey is worth less than pig shit.

/thread

>didn't watch the show
dany literally made it public that they will speak terms so if either one doesn't make nice they would be viewed as being at fault for the ten thousand civilians in KL being dead.

I was thinking first because his dick is in heaven but then I realized it's because she got beheaded.

war crime good one LOL as laughable in that time as it is today.

I know right, just open the gates and calvary charge/slaughter all of them, dragon comes in and ram him with the aimbot ballista, might even do a 360-no-scope. A story to tell the kids later on.

Drogon was out of range of the ballistas. If Cersei started shooting them at Daenerys, for one she never would have hit, since those bolts are huge, few, and easy to dodge, and they were out of regular bow range. Secondly, Drogon would have melted Cersei where she stood if Dany got hit, ballistas or no ballistas.

>I wonder what dwarf cock taste like

KEK

Attached: jon-snu.jpg (317x291, 26K)

Looks like a Bollywood movie. Specifically that one webm that keeps getting posted. What the fuck is up with the art direction and set work? It looks ridiculous.

My ancestors are smiling on me, Imperials...

lol. i hated the entire scene, cersei could;ve easily just killed dany and her dragon and that army

I understood that reference.

besides the meme replies I couldn't help but think about the few seconds of consciousness you get post beheading. Like her last conscious moment was her head flying off the ramparts and bouncing around on the ground

but if cersei just killed them right there none of the civilians would need to die.

i hate this show.

>REEEE I KNOW YOU SPENT YOUR ENTIRE MONARCHAL EXPERIENCE WANTING TO BE A GOOD KING BUT NOW GREY WORM CAN'T FINGER MY PUSSY SO I WANT YOU TO KILL EVERY WYTEBOI IN DIS HEAH CITY

bruh

Attached: 1541350906527.jpg (400x386, 36K)

bahlubashi is better, user

Bahubali, as an indian I'm never going to see that shit.

Fucking hell why didn't she do that
bravo dunkin donuts

Attached: 1511154923956.jpg (546x720, 89K)

Very good, well played
gg
/thread

I wish Tyrion rapes my corpse

Come now, self hate is no way to live.

fuck off nigger

>t. mad he didn't come up with the joke

Seems... out of character for her? ... no?

you cheeky cunt, lmao

Attached: 1557085201578.jpg (320x320, 23K)

Only the shaft. Balls remain

LANCEL, MORE WINE

This is the real non meme answer, I don't know why faggots keep posting that balista shit.

it's natural desu, plus I've never liked indian movies even as a kid. There are a few good ones.

Out of what now

Attached: 1557121531350.jpg (1185x847, 322K)

Spent all their fake snow on the Northern Ireland set, can't bring it to Croatia.

>less interesting white characters

BITCH Missandei literally has no character. She's the second most boring character in the entire fucking series behind only Grey Worm. The only thing she was good for was eye candy.

She had the hottest body on the show, shame she died

it should be much smaller, but the show(like the books) couldn't do a time skip

>I'm dying a virgin
>I wish everyone wasn't racist so they at least raped me
>I hope they get a close up of my death
>my feet hurt
>I've got a bad feeling I left my coffee somewhere

What character.

where da wadduhmellins at

It seems completely out of character for the nog woman who was executed to demand the entire city be bruned down.

Did she literally try and convince Jon snow that Daenerys wouldnt do this?

All of a sudden she wants dragon fire to destroy the city.

In the books, everything is removed

jesus

Attached: 1557086841101.gif (265x308, 1.95M)

Cersei LITERALLY has BABIES KILLED because they're Robert's bastards. She LITERALLY ASPLODES the Hagia Sophia, WITH HER UNCLE INSIDE, because she was angry. AND SUDDENLY SHE HAS ETHICS?????

She's going to die, fuck everyone else.

>kissmovies
good goy

What about the Red Wedding. oh big taboo. nothing fucking happened.

yeah i'd never use kissmovie, sorry other user
anyone find a decent torrent?

>All of a sudden she wants dragon fire to destroy the city.
random strangers hold you captive and are about to execute you.

you saw the dragons you grew up with and zero signs of anything but loving mercy from the woman who freed you and your people get shot down

you would be saying "FUCK THEM ALL" too bitch

May I see it?

Why did they make this so dramatic? Who the fuck cares about some random negro with zero characterization?

>declare war by decapitating her
>bunch of archers and ballistas set up
>not just killing the drag queen, her gay dragon and the goons right there on the open field

Attached: 2653784547856.png (480x360, 275K)

That was a little evil of her, wasn't it?

Attached: be better .webm (1000x562, 2.92M)

I think the thought of the show was that if cersei dick moved them, the people would revolt, who for with dani dead, I've no idea

Actually, that was Jeoffrey. Tyrion pieces it together when he's talking to her some time after it happened.

>Drogon was out of range of the ballistas.
Not at all. These are the same type of ballistae that were on the ship, fired from a much lower height hitting a flying dragon. They would actually have gravity on their side this time.

So what exactly was the reason that Cercei didn't just give the order to pelt Kelly C with arrows?
She is the leader of a foreign army. Unless these were peace talks or negotiations (which they weren't), Cercei would be completely right to punish that stupidity with death. And even if they were peace talks, Cercei got away with much worse things and noone cared

bad writing

I love you, you absolute retard

Attached: laughing revenant.png (178x292, 64K)

we done here

Attached: 1504130290608.gif (403x227, 3.04M)

>OOF, RIGHT IN THE SNOWBALLS!

>I've got a bad feeling I left my coffee somewhere
Lost

The Ol' Spicy Kings Landing

Based

this would not had happened if Ser Jorah were still alive

have a well earned (You)

Attached: catt laugh.jpg (800x800, 163K)

Attached: 488FAB4B-61D9-496F-B607-A90F555AA9E7.jpg (630x630, 129K)

>wants to kill tyrion with a crossbow for poetic justice after he shot tywin on the toilet
>hires a man to do it - to her his death is all but inevitable
>tyrion shows up unarmed and vulnerable in range of several gigantic crossbows
>midgetman isn't pulverized by ballistas on screen
show has less balls than varys now

She's just as much a blood thirsty bitch as D.

THIS ODDLY SHAPED FAGGOT BETTER BE NEXT. HE'S SO GODDAMN AWFUL.

lmao

couldn't it be that d&d just decided to dumb down the show after grrm told them he wasn't gonna finish fast enough to increase the audience with normies and now they're just having fun fucking them all up
i mean, they did the first 3 seasons quite alright, didn't they

Same reason she did not killed Missandei in the first place, House Lannister is not war mongering, that was Cersei trying to negotiate, negotiation just failed, NK is death, long live poitics.
Have you been in an silent open field ever?

mom said it's my turn to be in the screencap

A lot of loyalty for a hired adviser

We can agree she didn't fly so good.

several characters, Varys brought it up this episode

Literally out of character for her to say that

Attached: he.png (400x300, 166K)

>ending the game of thrones
user, i...

she sees Dany as a dragon, and told her to burn the city

how the fuck is this confusing at all

Attached: giphy.gif (245x200, 417K)

I don't get it
please explain o me the kek

niggers... am i right?

I noticed they only had one shot on each of the bfg crossbows, there were no additional ammo on the deck

This. Why didn't Missandei sacrifice herself to put an end to the war?

I guess the Lannister men would have attacked Dany and Drogon then. But that begs the question: why did Dany bring all of her forces within firing range. It would be easy to excuse it as a slight production error. Maybe we were supposed to think of Dany and Drogon at a safe distance. But no, Qyburn acknowledges that the dragon is vulnerable.

So basically, the only reason Missandei can't throw Cersei off the ledge, is for the fact that Dany is in a ridiculously vulnerable position, that she should have never put herself in.

The entire scene is pants on head retarded.

Attached: got44534535.jpg (474x266, 15K)

the people didn't revolt when Cersei openly murdered their world's version of the pope. I don't think the smallfolk in game of thrones matter at all to the story.

Attached: asuka laff.gif (500x278, 2.27M)

>Game of Thrones is more proof that we need more Women and People of Color writing fantasy stories and television.
These dumb bitches. I read The Broken Earth. A fantasy series by N.K. Jemisin. A fat black woman. And guess who dies in her story? Black people, fat people and queer people. That's just how the cookie crumbles. If you're writing realistically, then people suffer the consequences of horrific events in the story.
The Broken Earth is good, btw.
Give it a shot.

Gasp! Not the Hagia Sophia!

what's wrong with kissmovies?

he doesnt have a penis and her head got chopped off.

>kill hundreds of thousands because you are genocidal psycho bitch

Attached: 1556595412565.jpg (500x500, 42K)

>b-but everyone would hate her if she did that
Everyone in Westeros hates dragons and should definitely hate the shitskin foreign invading horde that is Dany's army. Seriously, how easy would it be for Cersei to just tell her troops who were witnesses there to say "the dragon lost control and went straight for us, we had to defend ourselves." Even if a bunch of them still go tell the truth the waters would be sufficiently muddied. She apparently spun the whole sept thing into a propaganda victory for her so I don't see how this would be a problem.

i guess she was pretty upset about losing her head

>Cercei underhands and kills whole temple and tons of people
>doesn't just kill them now with all the ballistas and bows

bravo d&d

is that book any good?

you goddamn son of a bitch

Are you too afraid to read the spoiler? Yes it's good. It's not going to blow anyone's socks off. But it's got a very interesting world, cool magic stuff that's a fair bit different then other magic stuff, good sense of adventure and drama, and it's focused and concise.

Attached: 1542232205793.jpg (563x503, 21K)

>KILL WHITEY

fucking hell cmon guys

Attached: Dk48KgSU8AAwzpg.jpg (1125x1109, 100K)

Why would somebody cut womans head before throwing her from the wall?

Attached: bein.jpg (716x716, 35K)

They dont know because most black people dont read.

Attached: 1519308357383.jpg (1198x568, 108K)

>These are the same type of ballistae that were on the ship
Except they literally aren't. If you actually looked at each instead of asspulling the argument in a desperate attempt to be right you'd know the one we see on the ship has 2 sets of arms whereas the one on the wall only has 1.

don't include me in teh screencap

Attached: 1394315323724.jpg (419x480, 81K)

The actress isnt literally dead retard, they dont actually murder their actors when they die in the show believe it or not, she's probably perfectly fine having her feet sucked by white slaves at this very second

faggot

Holy shit those people are literally copy pasted in. Granted I didnt notice watching the episode but still, really bad.

>oh man, i just realized what that joke on the simpsons meant

Most everyone doesn't read.
>But blacks read less
So? The amount of people who actually read are still miniscule compared to general audiences. So you're just comparing an insignificant difference.

>Do some despicable shit
>But muh women and children

Dany is going to go full Bomber Harris on the King's Landing and that's a good thing.

>dying a virgin
master kraznys fucked her

She should have jumped down in defiance and died that way. Then the characters and viewers would be left unsure if Cersei was actually going to kill her. Would have been more interesting.

She could have locked her arms with Cerseis when Cersei told her to say her last words.

Head's dead baby, Head's dead

Attached: photo_0160070742rnaurp.jpg (500x500, 214K)

What the hell happened to this enormous fleet?

Attached: Targaryen-and-Iron-Born-Fleet-S7E7_still_tmp.jpg (720x392, 46K)

Attached: fleet_s8e4.png (606x282, 184K)

dont add me in the screenshot

Attached: Screenshot_30.png (360x335, 247K)

Transcription error

holy fuck

Attached: 1553446207137.jpg (250x206, 7K)

Attached: lol.gif (330x186, 1.59M)

nah. Westeros has been really harsh for Dany and her people

>it wuz jeoffrey
Yeah cause jeoffrey totally is aware he's an incest baby

For Missandei specifically who comes from a culture so peaceful they won't even fight against slavers, yeah it's a bit out of character

I assume they were meant to be out of archery range. Though those ballista bolts should definitely have reached them regardless.

I'm more baffled why Cersei didn't give the order to kill Tyrion anyway after executing the black bimbo.

To recap:

>Lost her Dornish supporters
>Lost her Highgarden supporters
>Lost 90 percent of the Ironborn at her disposal
>Lost half of her forces to the White Walker attack (bullshit, those fuckers got wiped out last episode)
>Lost 2 of 3 dragons
>Starting to lose the support of her council
>No gold (Cersei has it all)
>No food (Cersei has it all)
>Cersei has an invincible teleporting fleet
>Cersei also just bolstered her forces by 20,000 sellswords

Why is the show still pretending like Dany is winning this? I really hope that she gets crossbow'd by Varys.

Attached: Caveman.jpg (1280x720, 52K)

>yeah guys our army's just down to half strength so now we're evenly matched with cersei :^)
Holy fucking shit what an asspull. I at least expected them to have to find new allies and get new troops from somewhere

I figured Glover would show back up this episode with his tail between his legs, or maybe Howland Reed, or Edmure, or even Daario with the Second Sons.

Is this Age of Empires?

Pretty sure they were including the dragons in that even match

20 good ships

they're not all there
no idea WHY they aren't all there, as they literally stated that it's possible to get in supplies via the sea if there's a siege and dany will need to burn any ships

Accounting error*

>no food
cersei didn't take the entirety of food supply in the nation, how the fuck do you think territory outside of kings landing survives winter?

They were talking about troop strength.

Only half of Notherners and half of Unsullied died despite that being completely fucking impossible, especially the latter since they lit the trench and closed the fucking gate while they were fighting outside.

He didn’t have enough denarii to furnish them all with siege ballistae so just bought a smaller stack before deployment.
Spent the rest on elephants

Attached: A617BD72-9D42-4626-B189-AEE9335DF81E.jpg (986x1369, 878K)

half the northerners and half the unsullied is like 10% of the entire forces dany had. half the dothraki shits on everything else no contest, but it's convenient to forget what happened in season 1 where Bobby B actually showed some strategic sense

cap me in the r/Yea Forums screencap

holy based
youtube.com/watch?v=AIXa1yg-lbs

Imagine if you didnt screencap cap this, no one would know or care what these faggots have to say. Fuck you cunt

uhhhhhhh

Attached: 2342342.jpg (300x300, 34K)

>not having Tyrion killed off in front of Cersei
bah

If she can destroy the Sept of Baelor and actually solidify her control, people aren't gonna be upset with her for killing the Mad King's daughter, fire worm and poopflesh troops

" I am queen Danerous Starbucks born of thr hous...." *thunk *thUnk *Thunk*thunk

Cerci -- you are queen pin cushion -- of house who gives a fuck... dump her body in the sea and bring my brothers corpse to me

Ooof i think you are lost buddy
This is not reddit

Way to go user

Attached: 1538854294335.jpg (413x395, 28K)

Attached: 545885279_640.jpg (640x480, 24K)

based

Attached: 4122153265.jpg (652x428, 55K)

>nigger
>destructive and violent
pretty accurate

Just a question
How come no one questioned the fact that Tyrion who met with Cersei before Euron start sleeping with her knew about a baby?
I mean anyone at all to say hmmmm something doesnt add up? Like Euron?
I get a soldier wouldnt open his mouth but Euron should be like hmmmm something's fishy

What's going on with those silk worms on her forehead

why is she advising a bloodthirsty bitch that burns people with dragons then.

saying something doesnt make it true

Attached: 2mqrqwx.jpg (547x529, 26K)

Why would someone chop my head off before throwing me off a tower?

>Condemning thousands of innocent children just for the sake of her own life
I'm glad she's dead

Wait, how did they know to capture Missandei? How did they know she was so important to Dany?

Spies? Or hell maybe it's common knowledge at this point because she's been by her side for a long time?

There's tons of shit wrong with this episode, but that is not one of them.

Euron warped his ship close to the small boat missandei was in
Then he warped back to a distance, then he used maths to calculate the trajectory needed to take down the dragons

How the fuck do you get ambushed with pinpoint accuracy when you're the one with an AERIAL VIEW. Why are you even there in the first place if not to SCOUT. God Danaerys is such a retarded cunt.

Yes I'm fucking mad.

Attached: sonic kek.gif (210x210, 84K)