Imagine fucking this little faggot boys tight asshole as it squeezes the life out of your cock

imagine fucking this little faggot boys tight asshole as it squeezes the life out of your cock
imagine him sitting on his knees with his mouth open and his tongue out as he waits for your seed to warm the back of his throat
imagine after cumming in his mouth he says "thank you daddy!" as he goes in to kiss you

Attached: 1557111951952.jpg (1080x1080, 72K)

that's kinda gay

>he says "thank you daddy!"
completely killed my boner, fuck off

Imagine how tight that busy be

bruh

why do mods always babysit pedophile threads when it's about little boys being a used?

>imagine fucking this little faggot boys tight asshole as it squeezes the life out of your cock
>imagine him sitting on his knees with his mouth open and his tongue out as he waits for your seed to warm the back of his throat
>imagine after cumming in his mouth he says "thank you daddy!" as he goes in to kiss you

Oddly enough I think this is the kind of thing that would get parents to stop letting their kids do this. Not death threats or cries of immorality or parental responsibility but rather overwhelmingly positive feed back from blatant pedos

If I ever meet a self admitted pedophile in real life, I will murder them on the spot, with my bare hands if necessary. I don't care if I go to prison for the rest of my life, I will die satisfed that I rid a demon from this earth.

Based

based pasta

based

based

thanks now I have a boner

this is the future for all white men

based dubs

Attached: 1556480325544.jpg (4500x4334, 1.26M)

is this the final redpill

why do i have an erection?
im not even gay or a pedo

This, fuck pedos. However, if I had a son as cute as the one in the OP I'd turn him into a walking fleshlight for sure.

I actually agree
I'd like to think the vicariously living shitlib mothers who force this upon their sons have even the tiniest shred of motherly instinct left and that outright explicit (not implicit, they've shown they don't care about that) sexualisation of their boy causes them to have second thoughts.

kek

Attached: 1410433909316.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

>this is the natural evolution of cunnyposting

Attached: 1517272274194.png (785x757, 1.23M)