ARYA = BEAUTIFUL

HOLY SHIT

THIS MAN DESERVES AN OSCAR

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.720p.AMZN.WEB-DL.DDP5.1.H.264-GoT.mkv_snapshot_00.23.19_[2019.05.05_20.00.31] (1280x720, 192K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6RhU4cJ9Tiw
youtube.com/watch?v=6wgb3yOv0d4
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Arya looks like my pug mix

"All I know is that you're bea...beaut...." (VOMITS)
"CUT! CLEAN UP AND RESET! SCENE 24, TAKE 32..."

Embarrassing, Robert is rolling in his fucking grave. The TRUE Baratheons had excellent taste in women(and men).

even hotpie could do better desu senpai

A TRU ROSE OF THE NORF YA POOFTAH!

>first she pulls a "nothing personal kid"
>then she pulls a "no way fag"
What's meme is she going to do next week?

>Robert is fucking in his rolling grave
FTFY

AIYA

YOR BEWTIFUL

hahahaha

hHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

She's beautiful at night?

an hero

Attached: file.png (706x808, 451K)

>SHE rejected HIM

Attached: laughing face.jpg (250x241, 11K)

MOAR BOAR WOARS

Gendry: "pls marry me"
Arya: "have sex, incel"

Holy shit...

>I forgot about you but then I saw you for like 1 day and OH MY GOD YOU ARE SO BEAUTIFUL ARYA PLEASE MARRY ME WE'RE GONNA LIVE IN A CASTLE TOGETHER AND BE HAPPY PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

This is why women are psychopaths

As soon as you say you love them, they change their mind about you

>this is a 10/10 in Bongistan
her face looks like a Norf F.C. meme
what is wrong with bong genetics

OIYA NGUMBU

KWEEN UDDA NORF

Will he be the next joker?

>Gendry gets legitimized
>Dany just made him the rightful king

Wow.

is arya lesbian?

ENVISION

>Robert gets rejected by Lyanna
>Gendry gets rejected by Arya
its pottery

The iron throne is his by right

Worst moment of the episode, shit was laughable and cringe at the same time.

>Imagine being Patrick Dempsey

Attached: 1556930166256.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

Aryas mutation is the perfect metaphor for the shows progression. Textbook expectation vs reality. She fit the role so well as a loli. Really felt and looked like Neds daughter with the pretty tomboy look.

Attached: 1x02-The-Kingsroad-arya-stark-24505995-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 65K)

The legitimization meme is so retarded. You only reasonably get legitimized if the union wasn't unequal and typically it's just if she got pregnant and you were going to get married anyway or some other trivial or extreme circumstance (or most likely, if they were legitimate all along and it was an error)The whole Bolton plotline was retarded, it made it seem like a lord could just fucking ask for his whoreson bastard to be legitimized on his whim or simply on merit. The strict regulations on succession are to prevent this randomness and wars forming around them in the first place. There are other people with some amount of baretheon blood it would pass to, outside the main family, just like the baratheons used their distant targ blood to claim a branch family so they weren't destroying the entire monarchy and creating a new one.

AHYA
YER A RIGHT TART
BYUUTIFUL N ALL THAT YEH
I LOVE YEH

What happened ?

Attached: ar.png (1259x701, 800K)

All the girls were better looking at the start. I wish I lived in some High Fantasy setting and could shack up with some loli baba elf or spirit that doesn't become a hag.

Fuck you guys, I really like Maisie, she's cute

Attached: 2079753 - Arya_Stark Game_of_Thrones Maisie_Williams The_Waif animated fakes.gif (1110x1027, 3.18M)

Ugh. This is the reason why I fell in love.

Where did you get this?

>be on vacation in bongland
>see Arya Stark gliding down the sidewalk
>like a graceful penguin with gout
>follow her for a block
>working up courage
>gently touch her shoulder
“H-hello, I’m user. Y-you’re the prettiest girl I’ve seen all day! W-would you join me for dinner?”
>she spins around nearly smashing me in the balls with an Abercrombie bag
>stares intently for a few moments
>then breaks into a grin that looks like she could eat an apple through a chain link fence
“YEH ORLRITE! FAK IT, WHY NOT? I CUD DO WIV SOME FREE GRUB ANNA LITTLE OF THE OL IN OUT!”
>quickly grab her hand and go into the first restaurant I see that has tablecloths
“FAKKIN ELL! POSH ERE INNIT? GLAD I GOT MY TURDCUTTER WAXED!
>she lets out a little giggle that sounds like a horse with it’s leg caught in a wood chipper
>head waiter gives me the stinkeye but leads us to a table
>Arya cocks her head and squints at the menu
“ERE NOW, WATS THIS SHITE? IT’S ORL IN FAKKIN FRENCH! OI CARNT READ THIS, I’LL END UP GETTIN A PLATE OF FAKKIN SNAILS WUNNOI?!?”
>look at the menu. It’s in English, just a fancy script
>she shoves her menu at the waiter
“I WONT BANGERS AND MASH DUNNOI. PLENTY OF LIKKER ON THA MASH, GUV!”
“I’m sorry, madam, we don-“
“I SED FAKKIN BANGERS AND MASH M8! AND A PINTA LARGER FOR ME EDACHE!”
>he slinks away without even taking my order
>Arya pulls a pack of Mayfairs from her cleavage and sparks up, ashing in the bread basket
>starts rubbing at her crotch
>brings her fingers up and licks them then cackles
“JOLLY FAKKIN ELL, IT’S ME TIME! OI LUV GITTIN SHAGGED ONNA RAG! GUNNA AVE US A RED WEDDIN INNA LOO, AIN’T WE?”
>look over my shoulder and franticly signal the waiter for the check
>turn around
>Arya is slumped over the table
>raped to death by Pakis
mfw

Do euros actually do this?

Attached: DD88EBE2-5D42-4BA2-A720-F5DD45986A0C.png (678x680, 609K)

DAMN GIRL

>that garbage sansa scene
Yeah who needs innocence when you can be a strong independent woman, getting raped and abused was all part of the smartest person in westeros plan.

Most degenerate thot message in the show so far.

>hot as fuck S1
>very good looking S2
>good looking S3
>... S4
>looks like shit S5
>S6/S7/S8 disgusting bongshit

Based cunnylover.

I don't think he knew she was alive?

>Lyanna rejects Robert
>Gets banged by Rhagear

>Arya rejects Gendry
>Arya bangs Jon

Got to love it when a plan comes together

What were the writers thinking?

Attached: 1555682723171.jpg (1080x1349, 324K)

Imagine being Gendry in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arya, you fuckin' hot, all sexy with your tight body and horrific british bulldog face. I would totally marry you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck off to Storm's End. Like seriously imagine having to be Gendry and not only kiss that sack of bad British dentistry twice while she practices edgy archery in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her ugly bong genetics, and just stand there, arrow after arrow, kiss after kiss, while she perfected that shot. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone in Winterfell tells her SHE STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAISIE WILLIAMS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to stand there and watch her feminine fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day.

You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blacksmithing thots and later wildlings for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies at the Wall. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her Mexican middle school mustache as she purses her canine lips to kiss you, smugly assured that you have to taste the food from Ghost's CGI dog bowl and revel in her "midgetesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, beauty she worked so hard for by aging from a mildly cute twig with hair before transforming into a four foot six 52 year old british nanny.

And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in the castle before the three remaining Unsullied could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gendry. You're not going to lose your lordship over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

What a cutie. Who is she. I want her to beat me and comfort me after.

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

I WANT TO BE HER PUSY SLAVE

PUSY

SLAVE

My second favorite part.
>Bronn kicks the door in
>"Listen here ya little fucker you've been fuckin me over for 8 season, I want what I'm owed"
>They lie to him some more
>His dumb ass believes it and fucks off after very little effort

It's what separates aristocrats from commoners. The former know how to wring every last penny they are owed, and the latter forgive and forget. When the government/bank/whatever owes you money, they'll get around to it. When you owe them money, you'll better pay up like a good little boy, with interest. Or else.

Knew a white Brazilian who looked exactly like this, it's spooky

don't have a good reaction image, but have a (you)

shhh, reply to him again and use this one. i wont tell anyone.

Attached: 1555352940341.png (226x274, 82K)

who the fuck is ngubu anyway. I don't do Yea Forums or brit/pol/ very much so my exposure to norf f.c. is minimal. I googled it and only got norf f.c. meme references, and looked up liverpool's roster and nobody with a name like that is listed.

I met Maisie once at a beach in Florida.

She was swimming around herding fish into a tight ball then charging through and eating them.

I told her that there was a good sushi place down the street; but she didn't seem interested.

Attached: Maisie Williams.jpg (750x472, 19K)

I was wondering how Maege got all her daughters legitimized in the books. Do female family heads get an exception for the sake of continuing the family name?

The only pairing that should’ve happened in shitshow is Jon and Arya(which will happen in the books). GRRM intended their relationship to slightly romantic and it’s always mentioned how Jon and Arya constantly miss each other and love one another the most(shame how these writers don’t know how to convey internal thoughts). Jon even compared her to Ygritte and gets himself killed due to wanting to abandon his watch and save her in the last book. They have the purest relationship

Attached: 9y5xm5dx6ye11.png (1920x1080, 91K)

Someone pushed her head slider to full wider instead of longer.

Attached: Sa4Iyb5.jpg (1024x768, 194K)

Arya... you're so beautiful... nice squads Arya...

DEYYYY TOOOKHERRR

immerse yourself in norf fc. It's hands down the best meme on this site. Go down to Greggs and grab yourself a sausage roll

Attached: 1524166146869.jpg (810x713, 88K)

youtube.com/watch?v=6RhU4cJ9Tiw

Stunning and brave

Boar boar, your boar?

... but who is ngubu? It's kind of bothering me that I don't know. Is it even a real player or just some generic term for African soccer players

Mate it was dead like a month after the world cup. You're very late to the party, everyone in all the British generals (outside of the newfags) are bored of it

Ngubu is just generalisation for all these black non British players in English football teams

Well to be fair he is British

Gendry deserved to be Azor Ahai just for that.

Attached: WkLM.gif (430x215, 1.86M)

Mate, have you SEEN the roster of soccer teams?

Attached: default.jpg (620x420, 97K)

I wonder how much force she can exert on a man's skull with her inner thighs.

B R A V O V I N C E

user I thought it was supposed to be an actual name, so I was confused. I don't follow divegrass. I've seen the meme a few times and that's the thought that came to me seeing Arya's face

Edric could be legitimized. He had a noblewoman for a mother, from a prominent Stormlands house. He was raised in Storm’s End, too.

Attached: 1531580965060.jpg (897x1080, 38K)

Danny can only legitimize him IF Danny is already Queen otherwise she doesn’t have the authority to do so.

It’s like the stack in magic the gathering, gendry can’t retroactivly be king if Danny needs to be the legitimate queen to legitimize his birth anyway.

Had a fucking belly laugh at that. At this point the constant references to her being 'pretty' and 'beautiful' are cruel on the part of the writers.

>Watching this scene with my father
>He just cringes and starts to look like one of those feminists with a fish mouth.
Whoever plays gendry just pulled off one of the hardest acting roles of the century.

Stannis already revoked Jon's Night's Watch duty and did other kingly power things.

It's like the "Jon is a manlet" jokes. They did another joke this week.

Maybe if bobby married his mother if cersei had an accident or something sure. It would still be hard and much preferred to just try and have another son with a legitimate wife or let the crown pass to whoever is next in line. Setting the precedent is nuts which is why lines of succession are so strict. Or at least they should be in a down to earth low fantasy novel, but I don't see the liberal hacks writing and producing this shit really giving a fuck about legitimacy as a philosophical concept and practical institution, they would rather just have it move on to a democracy or if they want to be risky a meritocracy with no nobility and call it progress.

This scene was terribly written. It made no sense for Gendry to talk about her being a lady, he should already know that isn't her style. Unrealistic to justify her leaving for plot.

To be fair it's during major cataclysmic wars where all the previous houses lose their heads that shit shit happens, similar to making brand new titles, there is actual paper work and shit involved that requires all kinds of established institutions she doesn't have access to though and it's not done on a fucking whim in the middle of a campaign. He can larp as defacto legitimized but he's still a pretender until it's actually official, some for the same shit stannis did essentially meaning no one else actually has to recognize him outside of a might makes right argument.

shes perfect, lads

Attached: 1557114702260.jpg (750x1000, 183K)

It's was such a soulless millennial put down shit too. "it's not you it's me" completely impersonal. You didn't even have gendry pull out a quip like "well i'm not a lady either but that doesn't mean i can't love, it doesn't mean I can't be loved" fucking anything. instead it makes it seem more like arya is just a slut who fucked him because she was board. there wasn't even a sense that she was reluctantly putting him off because of her destiny/duty or some shit, she just wasn't into him.

>99% of her face is photoshopped

lol

Looks better than usual here. They photoshopped the top of her head smaller hehe.

>she will never be your lady
storm's end it

Attached: 1502735980481.png (837x435, 564K)

> 100000000$ in computer damages caused my overclocked photoshop running overtime to get this goblin looking human

This was the worst bit - it's such blatant service to the fucking harridans who watch this show.
>YASS KQUEEN YOU CAN DO BETTER! DONT NEED NO MAN!!

How can people stare into this and think she'd age well. We're program to appreciate all children, but she already had the pug nose, that overly large forehead, eyes too far apart, jaw not jutting forward enough...

Who is the ugliest woman on this show now?
George Washington?
Or this inbred swine?
Or Gilly?

Even fat Gilly is hot.

>Gendry : Arya, I love you, I want to be with you !
>Arya says nothing, she's thinking, she stares the ground
>Gendry : Arya, you are the love of my life, you are so beautiful..
>Arya looks at Gendry with her eyebrows raised
>Gendry :... on the inside ?

I would have filmed this scene that way, sorry for my crappy english I'm french

I'll pardon your French, that was funny.

Attached: 1552673540277.webm (1280x720, 3M)

you made my day user

What's that Star Wars character with the :< face? This bitch looks like that. Is that Maggie Gyllenhaal? Isn't she younger than Jake? She looks so fucking old and droopy. Like that droopy dog face character too.

Not everyone swells up, if her face elongated a bit she could keep her cute proportions. Puberty just fucked her, sometimes people blossom, most of the time it's a pretty even trade off.

>Gilly
>hot
with those buck teeth and jowls? Ew.

Sansa was hot in mid seasons before her face got puffy. Missandei was hot, Shae was hot, the one sandsnake chick was hot, Cersei was hot when she was first on the show now she's aged, and I don't like her hair. Dany was hot in season 1, and that one hooker who went from Winterfell to King's Landing hitching a ride on a farmer's wagon was hot.

Nobody left in the show is hot now.

You have basic thot taste. Only a boomer would find shae or missandei hot. gilly is cute enough.

It's insane how hard they are pushing this. The two characters have zero chemistry, and Gendry doesn't have any reason to be in muh love with her. All they can come up with is that Arya is so beautiful that he can't resist her, which is just retarded. The extras in the episode were more beautiful than Arya could ever be with plastic surgery. It just makes no sense, and it's creepy because the two of them met when Arya had not even hit puberty.

she has no jaw. She lost it to frost bite in those cold northern winters after the slobber from sucking that old guys dick froze so many times.

>what is wrong with bong genetics
Incest. Lots of incest.

Gilly has that cute retarded inbred Britbong look. Arya is just a fucking goblin.

You could argue arya is his type, manly men like gendry and baratheons tend to like a masculine woman. Think like the saiyans liking feisty wives in dragon ball Z. Unfortunately the hardly know each other and never had any real connection, they were previously just friends of circumstance.

>Shae was hot
Nigga plz.

"manly men prefer ugly women". GTFO incel

only a zoomer would find gilly hot

>manly men like gendry and baratheons tend to like a masculine woman
Uh, a-user...

she's not really hot she's cute, like wife material, she's lovable. I don't think anyone is trying to claim she's a bombshell she is just much more attractive than dany or arya.

Attached: gilly.jpg (600x900, 74K)

okay I had to go back and see images.. I guess not, I remembered her being hotter than she was. She's not terrible though.
I'm still standing by Missandei being hot though. You'd need to be pretty damn racist to have blinders on that tight and not see her as attractive despite her being black and most black girls are ugly. She's one of the few who do look good, but I'm sure she's over 25% European genetically.

You know a woman is ugly when she is called beautiful often.

Serious question. I stopped watching in season 4 so maybe this has an obvious answer...
What happened to needle? Wasn't that her iconic weapon?

He's attracted to her personality. And he can close his eyes and pretend she looks like the the cute loli tomboy she was when he met her. Arya getting this ugly obviously wasn't planned or intended by the writers, and it's poor taste to write like she's a different character now. Arya is supposed to be pretty in her own unconventional way to contrast sansa, she was never meant to be a fucking goblin,

she doesn't have the jowls and double chin there so she does look better but that receding jaw and buck teeth are still not cute or attractive. Dany in season 1 (maybe 2 or 3? I dunno, I know for sure season 1 she was cute) was better looking. Now of course she aged like milk.

imagine someone takes your picture and then you see it in a magazine photoshopped to oblivion to look good. That has to hurt.

Wait so now that gendry is the lord of the stormlands does that mean brienne is one of his bannermen now.

This, I'd much rather fuck Loras than Arya

she still has it, she showed it to Jon in season 8 ep 1, Jon asked her if she used it and she said "once or twice". She just hasn't been using it because against the dead, an obsidian weapon works better (the one Gendry crafted for her) or Valerian steel, like the dagger that the assassin attempted to use on Bran, that Arya now carries and used to kill the Night King

getting fat isn't the same as hitting the wall, gilly just looks like a pudgy gilly. She's still cute and if she loses the weight will be as cute as she used to be.

This is basically an entirely different show
Nothing that mattered back then matters anymore
No one who did anything interesting does anything interesting anymore
No one who mattered matters anymore.

She used it to spar with a giant woman weidling a zweihander and managed to block a verticle overhead swing with it and it didn't break.
But she got a new dagger that's cooler and needle doesn't matter anymore.

>yfw she got fat so they had to come up with "she's preggo" instead of the truth, that sam's fat has infected her

No it isn't. It's literally in line with her character. You're retarded.

losing weight won't change the structure of her jaw, or fix her buckteeth.

Gendry's actor is based. He was the Warrior of Darkness in FFXIV and was the best voice actor in the game.
>tfw Arbert probably died when he went back to the First and Hydaelyn did jack shit

>It's literally in line with her character.
Maybe if she didn't fuck gendry before hand, and actually kept acting like an obsessed faceless weirdo instead of a faceless arya hybrid.

I guess but does that matter at all? There's two episodes left.

>the structure of her jaw, or fix her buckteeth.
Both are cute. Gilly is cute CUTE!

Attached: gilly.jpg (2000x3000, 1.08M)

She tried it because she thought she might die. Wasn't for her.

it helps

Nah, this thunder cunt is such a ball buster that she convinces everyone that she's a skin changer and becomes a bear and shags cunts in the woods (Tormund Giantsbane) also Bear Island is a shitstain off the west coast of Westeros and no one would bother claiming it

This might be the funniest thing i read on Yea Forums ever.

Imagine being this pretty and still letting yourself get fat. As an ugly, I'm very jealous.

>Everyone says the same damn shit over and over
>Ar wshhh ya luk n tha warse ta cum
>root and stem, root and stem
>COCKS
>DRACULA
>VALOR MORE GHOUL GIRLS
>mfw wtf is anyone saying

Attached: Arya_Stank.png (594x450, 280K)

She looks like Mr. Magoo.

>This can't be happening?! I'm Azor Ahai!

Attached: Stannis_dwarf.jpg (344x644, 40K)

still goofy looking, if she closed her mouth and was never shot from a profile angle she'd be okay, still not hot. Still not on Nathalie's level.

>Nathalie
The fucking nigger? lmao

But Dany and Sansa are Bongs too?

Arya has alcohol fetal syndrome its not genetic

I'm in charge here!

Attached: littlefinger watch.png (1000x1503, 2.53M)

She's (was) cuter than Nathalie but agreed Nathalie is clearly the prettier overall of the two.

everyone looks like they have a chin from the front. But she turns her head and BAM, no bottom teeth.
And then there's her ears.
And then there's her teeth.
And then there's her crooked ass eyes.

Helloo beautiful

>Arya has alcohol fetal syndrome
she's just ugly, doesn't really have any of the FAS phenotype s.

I think he will be the lord of Storm lands by the end of it, Gendry just got roles merged.

I'm an open guy that loves women, but jesus christ I find her hideous.
Gimme pic related instead

Attached: melisandre.webm (700x480, 1.59M)

99% of black girls are hideous I'll give you that.
Nathalie's not only in the 1% that look good for a black girl, but the 0.1% that look good no matter what race she was considered as.
You're honestly saying you wouldn't?
I don't like her hair (or the septum ring she has irl) but, she has a really pretty face and a nice body, and compared to some of the other stars in the show, she's kept it in much better condition than they have.

And the both look terrible, shave Jon and he'd make a prettier woman

Attached: 1526002690182.png (620x592, 508K)

First Littlefinger with his watch, now Dany with her Starbucks. Wtf is going on with HBO?

Attached: t35j0oeblpgz.jpg (1920x1080, 159K)

That's Mel right, damn no wonder even a autist moralfag like Stannis fucked her haunted pussy multiple times for shadowbabies.

Huh, book Stannis used at least two Shadow Assassins before Mel thought a third would kill him. Why didn't she send them to kill Tommen and Joffery?

>That's Mel right,
Yes.

>mud eyes
just another shitskin confirmed

SANSHA?

>You're honestly saying you wouldn't?
Yes, she looks like a dirty brazillian and her hair is obnoxious. I don't ever see her as a woman and in your old comments I though you meant the red head witch and not the slave when you called her attractive. I'd unironically prefer arya. Not all blacks are hideous, that one black who fucks the nazi on that one show looks fine, but I really never even considered the negress as even in the running.

>get ready tonight user, im ovulating today...

Attached: 1556209849620.jpg (505x472, 50K)

that's an edit you mong

first day here ey?

that's a nuclear take user. Thanks for pointing out Melisandre though, I forgot her. She's a MILF.

No shit. It's been posting here forever. Even the actor himself said it was photoshopped.

I'd have loved fo have been on set for this photo and pointed at Aidan's watch and said "If I pull that off will you die?"

>a-am I beautiful?

Attached: 1557110722166.jpg (1000x775, 109K)

Attached: image.png (880x844, 610K)

If this is real then she age like shit.

kek

Maybe he's hoping she'd put on another face

Fucking genius, he knows he can fuck a different girl each night by marrying her.

bros why did I have to be so hideous...

Attached: 1541915225957.png (569x423, 18K)

Attached: 1545222112246.png (300x319, 152K)

>fucking prime melly every night

Attached: 5343.jpg (426x341, 31K)

PISS FLAPS

Kekkl’d

tfw even my mom lol'ed and she likes arya

Yes and her character is a tranny. This is what's seen as female empowerment, a woman acting like a man. The funniest part about it is that women have been so conditioned by (((feminism))) that they don't even recognize the ideals they've been sold are hateful to real women.

Aye'm nuoh laydee.

Attached: 1557111345019.png (1800x2000, 2.79M)

This episode was filled with evil shit. Sansa saying rape and shit was worth it because being a strong indepenant woman is preferable to being a bit naive and innocent, at any cost.

Briannes virginity being seen as a vice and not a virtue or a norm for an unmarried lady, and of course aryas gendry scene. very thottastic millennial morals, the setting of the show is so ruined, they don't feel like characters in a medieval setting at all.

And Tyrion saying a cock is not a qualification to rule... Very "conventional" attitudes, as you said.

the whole show jumped the shark once they went ahead of the books. In the books fags were kept secret and buggery was a crime.

If that hadn't been in the books they'd have made Loras openly gay.

Yeah, it was even implied it's just the ignorant masses and dinosaur lords prefer male to female rulers but tyrion had to make this extra clear it don't matter to smart people like themselves.

Tells Jon to have sex

>Arya ever since I revealed my true parentage to Dany she hardly speaks to me anymore what should I do?
>Incel, have sex
and then Arya goes back to archery pratice

I hate how in the show they treated Loras like some AIDS ridden slut who couldn't wait to jump onto the next cock once Renly was out of the way
Dude was a shell after he died, took the white and only lived to avenge his death

they portrayed him as an accurate homosexual.He didn't work well as the Achilles type hero, much better as a hedonistic twink, just like renly.

Why hasn't Arya 360 noscoped Cersei yet. She was right there in plain sight. Don't tell me she hadn't arrived yet, she's on a fucking horse.

youtube.com/watch?v=6wgb3yOv0d4
XD

I wonder if she actually felt complimented through this take

seriously, why didn't she just tell them that she would take care if it. She totally could, and I thought she wanted to?

Shae is a mega-roastie in rl who did porn.

Best fucking character on the show

why is he vomiting

because his penis had physical contact with Maggie Jowllenhal's bare ass.

but shes pretty cute desu

Pussy will change a man.

>Well, hello, beautiful! You must be Harvey's squeeze, and you ARE beautiful

Attached: be98a9f2dd.jpg (400x300, 23K)

Classic autism face.

harveys squeeze?
sorry i dont understand, english is not my first langauge

it's a quote from the Dark Knight, where the Joker called Maggie's character beautiful.

She has an awful face.

Attached: maggie quadinaros.jpg (700x516, 299K)

u opinion, i think her face is fine sure some are prettyer but she cute

You wouldn't after fucking a goblin?

>big ass and tits? ON NO
>sexy and loose about sex? OH NO NO
>"women" must look and act like toxic men!
it's so backwards

same goes for what "racist" is for them
>an indian with a torch? OH HELLL NO, take the indian out of the vidya all together!
>...
>""""progressive!"""" :>D
that last bit is referencing smash if you didn't catch that

Attached: 285.jpg (334x506, 42K)

i mean if you're a goblinfucker then yeah

No, she is FAS

It reminds me the feeling when the joker says "you are beautiful" to that thing in the dark Knight.

based

evolutionary speaking this is the most humane way to consolidate low sexual market place value women with their faith. sell them a fantasy.

ENVISAGE

angloids are not european

Attached: 1534099220407.jpg (638x479, 55K)

I liked her in that movie where her boss spanks her, rides her around like a pony and forces her to piss herself in her wedding dress

Attached: you're beautiful.png (394x363, 41K)

gendry is too good for her anyway

>now his watch has ended

gendry no!

SMASH ME GASH GENDRY

absolutely Anglo