I'm starting to think the Jews are pretty based guys

Episode 3 was the worst kind of trash.
Episode 4 was mostly very good.

>played it safe and pandered to SJWs the past 3 seasons
>red weddings everyone the last 3 episodes
>too late to take the money back
these guys truly are the masters of subversion

1. They are doing Star Wars next

2. One of them was the writer for X-Men Origins, let that sink in.

The episode was alright. The plot armor is running dry, so that’s the only reason I’ll say this episode was alright.

honestly felt like an episode from the older seasons, if a bit long winded

just stop.

>Dany getting btfo by cersei
>not one of the biggest highlights of the show thus far

what the fuck are you smoking, ive been waiting for this bitch to get what she deserves for the entire series

You realize astroturfing is cringey as fuck right? Corporations can't handle people shitting on their shitty shows or something?

HAHHAHA LOOK AT THIS FAGGOT

This was the best episode this season though. The show is still shit, but this episode wasnt too bad and I'm slightly hooked again after the trashfire that was last episode.

Dubs of truth

This episode was garbage, this season is garbage, this show is garbage. The horrible ending of the Others is something that you CANNOT rebound from.
At least Danyfags are getting fucked over too, though.

Is this a serious post?

it is legitimately the best episode of the season, with a rating of 2/10 for 1.5 good scenes.

What was bad about episode 4, though?

What episode was better? 1 & 2 were filler with flanderized cut outs. Episode 3 was the lowest point of the series.

Attached: 1518031799921.gif (355x343, 1.79M)

You stupid cunts don't know quality kill yourself.

#cerseiwins

Attached: tumblr_o3xr8xKrWE1qzcp72o1_500.gif (500x252, 1.57M)

NEXT TIME ON GAME OF THRONES Z

Will dany take on the legacy of mad king aries?
Will jaime consider the sunk cost fallacy?
Will Jon abandon everyone and go live with tormund in a hut?

FIND OUT NEXT TIME ON GAME OF THRONESSS ZEEEEEE

Yeah, it felt from season 7. Kek. This show has gone to shit long ago.

>Half the Dothraki and Unsullied are alive
okay retard, top tier episode. Really good, bravo D&D unironically (ironically).

Maybe season 6 tier, not golden age by a long shot. But a pleasant surprise from the trash lately.

It's over.

Attached: Season 8 final episodes leak.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

the reason they don't put ballistas on ships is because they don't do damage to hard hulls
wtf is this retarded episode

Just stop. It was absolute cringe from beginning to end.

This was good, light years than episode 3. At least this one got good.

Attached: 1555672094689.gif (254x286, 909K)

Seemed to work, and from great range. maybe they should have tried it

NOOO BRO PEOPLE ON TWITTER ARE MAD AT IT SO THAT MEANS ITS BASED! D AND D ARE /OUR GUYS/

You fags are insufferable.

>Dany loses her shit with no buildup.
>Dany starts massacring innocent smallfolk. Jon and Tyrion are upset.
>Bran somehow becomes King although he's got no claim to the throne and is an emotionless robot.
I refuse to believe this. This is beyond incompetence and just malicious.

>bronn in the council

Attached: 1482829859745.jpg (1500x1500, 149K)

>Subverted

Why do you idiots keep throwing this word at every single fucking thing that you don't want?

>My dog was whining real loud and I told him I'd take him outside in a second and when I came back after grabbing my phone he totally SUBVERTED me by shitting on the carpet!

>This is beyond incompetence and just malicious.
This is Hollywood now. Welcome to hell.

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-04-28 at 8.44.04 PM.png (844x780, 803K)

Episode 4 was pure Kino compared to 3. You're trying way too hard to fit in OP. objectively it was probably a strong 7/10 but this season has been dogshit so it was satisfying

No :)

>AM I FITTING IN YET

Clearly they are designed by Cerseis maester who seems to be the DaVinci of Westeros. Danys boats were defeated with facts and logic. Probably way more powerfull than real life medieval ballistas, and are more kin to what we could build now.

>Varys betrays Dany because Jon is the better option
That doesn’t make any sense when they’re literally fighting the same people. Does he switch to Cersei’s side to then plan to betray he immediately after she beats Dany despite the fact that Jon is fighting in her forces?

>kino
stop making words mean nothing

Attached: 987231957.png (600x700, 101K)

fpbp

>implying GoT wouldn't immediately improve if they aped DBZ

Game of thrones is built on subversion from the very beginning, why are people butthurt about it now?

Attached: 1358886331428.png (1563x2085, 2.5M)

>Daenerys dead.

All I ever wanted since season 1. She has never done anthing useful as a character alone and was the proto "muh empowered womyn" propaganda

Attached: 1554434013317.jpg (480x367, 8K)

Episode 3 really highlighted who had shit TV's honestly. So many poorfags.

Attached: disgust.webm (626x350, 1.49M)

>144p
It really isn't that dark

bretty good episode tbq

the 2nd dragon death was too anticlimactic

it's terrible.

Attached: shit.webm (596x332, 2.1M)

It's by far the best episode this season.
It's not saying much though.

At this point you got wonder if this season is not shit on purpose to sell books since they can't milk the TV show anymore. I'm on amazon right the fuck now buying my books.

Also, did Missandei magicaly vanished our they showed something that i missed?

After the episode I went to take a piss, but a long and stringy shit shot out of my dick instead. Why did you subvert the expectation that pee would come out?! Why dabid! Does your treachery know no bounds!

Based ESL poster

It really isn't. You're definitely using a 2007 TV

WHY. DIDN'T. SHE. JUST. FUCK A HUSBAND. AT. THE. RED. DOOR. HOUSE?

Attached: 03-The-Red-Door-I-by-HisGeenky-....jpg (1147x788, 198K)

These two fucks got famous from copying and pasting, and when it came time to think on their own, they made absolute garbage.. I hope they never get hired again.

> MFW only the Night King could stop Cersei´s army of darkness but the Night King is dead
> MFW the only option is to make a new Night King. Bran knows how.
> MFW the only options are Jon and Daenerys
> MFW Jon being a goody goody accepts that this is the destiny for which he was resurrected
> MFW he does it thinking that after he do it they are going to kill him to stop the army
> MFW Daenerys dragons can´t kill Jon because fire can´t kill the Dragon... so Arya has to do it.
> MFW when she can´t because she loves Jon.
> MFW Night King Jon (the prince that was promised to the dead god) leaves and takes his army North.
> MFW now his watch begins and will not end till the moment of his death. The true king in the north.
> MFW Jon sits in the NK´s throne while Daenerys sits on the iron throne. The wheel is not broken, the song of ice and fire will continue and in 500 years the dead shall rise again to reclaim a new prince.

Is this, dare i say, the ENDGAME?

Attached: jon.jpg (634x357, 39K)

Just image what they're gonna do to Star Wars.

>In before it's revealed Yoda is a female

based

Attached: 1552404342577.jpg (800x850, 74K)

They can't kill what it is already dead.

ASoIaF subverts but doesn't purely destroy, like GoT does.

Attached: kwdn.jpg (800x960, 571K)

lol why u mad tho?

fpbp
The only part I explicitly disliked was Jaime's character decomposing into complete and utter nonsense.

Daenerys has no reason to descend into madness. They tried to make her look paranoid and then justified it with everyone discussing treason behind her back. Honestly i can´t say i am surprised. D&D really deserve to be fired. Heck, they should have fired both of them before they wrote the final episode. That would have subverted my expectations.

Attached: Martin.jpg (460x848, 77K)

>>These two chuckle fucks incharge of the Knights of the Old Republic show

Attached: Simpsons_monkey_paw-750x422.jpg (750x422, 43K)

GODS I WAS A MANDALORIAN THEN

> Thanks to them Old republic gets enough money to afford Keanu to play Revan
> They hire Will Smith instead

How was it bad?

Attached: sigh.jpg (562x544, 59K)

>Daenerys has no reason to descend into madness.

They could have developed that angle, back when she was in the fire, that it woke up the made genes or something.

The whole thing is dumb, and I don't think it's what Martin had in mind. She is able to hatch the dragons for a reason, and it's not to lose them as easily as she is.

The whole thing is just trash, has been since season 4. None of the plotlines that Martin established make sense, or even exist anymore. It's just...bad.

If Bran is on the throne, holy fuck, those two should never be paid to write anything ever again. Fan fiction, the worst kind, is better than that. It's just shock for the sake of shock. It's lazy fucking writing, it's not clever, or interesting, or intriguing. It's not even fan service. They have completely upended almost every main character's personality, motivation, and plot arc, in 3 episode. That takes serious lack of talent to do. Rian Johnson destroyed Star Wars in 2 hours, these two boobs ruined Game Of Thrones in 3.

This was my reaction too, until I remembered he's trying to be made Lord of Highgarden.

It was a solid 5/10

>None of the plotlines that Martin established make sense
That's one of the reasons he's not writing anymore

>Missandei stands right next to Cersei, touching her, at the edge of a wall right before she's about to be executed
>doesn't grab Cersei and jump off the edge
This was ridiculous.

Attached: 1537745307165.jpg (591x716, 28K)

Where does that meme of saying “subversion” as a form of damage control come from? I had a conversation with my braindead normie friend yesterday about episode three and he told me that the brilliant writers were subverting my expectations by having no main characters die and arya get the killing blow in the most retarded way possible. Im positive he didnt come up with that himself and actually just read it somewhere.

>Game of thrones is built on subversion
From standard fantasy, everything had inner logic and worked around what was build before: Ned dies becuase he trusted LF and he didn't knew how to play the game
The ironborn can't be trusted
Frey was a dangerous man to cross.
The subversion doesn't come from the story itself but from the expectations of the public. Everything MArtin put on the books is either a red herring or responds to previous actions (and that's why he cant fucking finnish the books). D&D do stuff becuase "it will surpraise" the public.

>you are all stupid for trusting cersei
>*trusts her not to put a ballistae through her cunt*
Bravo, bravo

That is literally their stated goal moron

And if youve missed it, its the latest hot meme in hollywood