*is the last likeable character in your path*

*is the last likeable character in your path*

Attached: 973BA3E8-FB34-4E40-A733-8171DC142E19.png (668x911, 760K)

Jaime

they destroyed his character, all of the redemption from the past few seasons is thrown out the window

>Sansa
>Arya
>Clegane
>Brienne
>Varys
>Jaime

TEAM BASED

you know westeros would be a pretty alright place if not for all these kings and queens

>Thinking he's not going to kill Cersei with his bare hands to stop them from burning King's Landing

seemed pretty likeable when I read the books

Kingslayer AND Queenslayer. Hey, at least he's racking up the titles.

>no gendry
>no pod
>no bronn
>no tormund

It's a shame that he's so hilariously ineffective at his job, then. He could have killed Aerys at any time and literally all of this would have been avoided.

Varys is unironically based

>Jaime kills Cersei
>Jon kills Dany

pottery

Areys didn’t start the war you moron. His song did when he ran off with Bobby’s chick

Tyrion was right when he said the common folk don't really give a fuck who sits on the throne.

he’s lawful good

I guess it makes sense that incels would be drawn to a character that will also never make use of their dick.

It should have been him and littlefinger until the end

Has he actually done anything at all of consequence in the last 2 seasons?

Varys is chaotic good

Attached: 1557073172818.jpg (400x400, 23K)

a chaotic good would’ve killed both the mad king and dany

he likes ugly chicks, character ruined

>Brienne
>Bronn after that gay display
unequivocally not based

His motivations seem very rushed. Why would he turn on her so quickly when he owes her his life?

He's chaotic good. Ned and Jon are lawful good. Davos is neutral good.

In what meme world do you get to threaten someone and not face repercussions? Oh, Westeros is that nice of a place? Sounds like a peaceful place.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 47K)

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

He suggested as much.

>Why would he turn on her so quickly when he owes her his life?
Because there are only 2 episodes left. Bravo HBO.

All good redemption arcs need a relapse toward the end.

because he'd give his life for the realm bro

varys is the only guy looking out for the commoners

I still like Ser Davos

i care about drumpf being on the throne

Kill yourself faggot scum

They’ll give a fuck once the Targs reestablish their dynasty with Dragons and in a couple generations the royal family start using the Dragons on each other again

Honestly, fuck Bronn. Only cared about gold at the beginning, only cares about wealth now. Amazing character development.

*blocks your path*

Attached: D8121678-FC75-4966-AC4A-6F639BBFA87C.jpg (618x537, 54K)

>Bronn after that gay display
What are you on? Bronn put Jaimie and Tyrion in their place and is after all this time still a likable asshole. More so than most of the cast.

At least he's relatable. Who gives a shit who wins so long as you get your castle?

The scene was shit but what else should he care about? He just gets used and fucked over by the elites. Why would he be in it for anyone but himself?

What Dragons? Drogon is the only one left in the world.

>Team /ourguys/
Bran
The Hound
Jaime
Brienne
Podrick
Tormund
Gendry
Varys
Davos
Bronn
Qyburn
The Mountain
Cersei's child
Sam

>Team unlikable faggots who only reddit and tumblr like
Jon Snow
Sansa
Arya
Daenerys
Grey Worm
Tyrion
Cersei
Euron
Gilly

I wish they didn't just literally nuke the faith militant storyline

Brainlet

He's essentially commiting treason off of a bad feeling. Even Tyrion was being more rational.

I still like Bronn, Tyrion, The Hound and Jaime.

>Bobby’s chick
Lyanna was never Bobby's chick, she never liked him and never even hooked up with him. He was like a cuck to her. He loved her but she never loved him back, barely even tolerated him

also,
>song
Phoneposters plz

>Brienne
Kill yourself faggot

>cersei
>team unlikable

nigga what she is the first person to have shown dany she can't always get what she wants

she's 100%based

>Sansa
she is our girl, retard

dubs confirm best scene so far

take bronn off the list for being a dumbass with his little crossbow and then walking away like he wont be stabbed to death 3 seconds after walking away, what a dumbass move

Suggesting doesn't make you chaotic

Its hard to fuck up a davis like character

They would have to make him evil for no reason

Is Euron really the reddit choice? I’m an ex Stannis believer that wants euron to get the upset win

>brienne
>sam
>jaime after this episode
>gendry
>varys
>sam
>john snow
>grey worm
>euron (until next episode per leaks)
>sam
Oysters clams and user's a cuckold!

I fucking loved Varys this episode. Goddamn he went from "why is he still here" to "most based character on the show" in one episode.

>hands

Kek

why is cersei bad for teh realm? because shes a bad guy? her people hate her?

whats her tax plan?

>when you get those "old-GoT" feels
kino scene

Fucking white males!!!! REEEEEEEEEEEE

>Sam
>our guy

Why do you faggots not like Brienne? She's a well written character

Also, don't say "she's a woman"

Redemption is the worst part of his arc. Just like the Hound now there are only good guys and bad guys.

I like Brienne. Big lady knight, whats not to like?

feel the same, this ep remind me of the old got somehow, the best in this season so far

That's because they're illiterate peasants who couldn't manage anything left on their own.

Fantastic scene from him. I'm glad one of the professional adults are left.

But what is Jaime?????

Lawful neutral

Jaime and Brienne have been fucking ruined
Bronn, The Hound, and Tormund are just shitty caricatures of themselves at this point
Bran is only good for memes
Gendry would be good if he didn't randomly turn into a thirsty beta orbiter

Probably cause she killed Stannis.

Tormund for being royal cup bearer in this bittersweet ending filling Jons cup with giants milk

Attached: JonSnow Episode 10.gif (400x400, 1.21M)

There are still eggs around. The cellar with all the dragon shit even has eggs in it, and dany knows how to hatch them.

Also, the dragons are all hermaphraditic and dont require a mate to repeoduce becsuse martin is weird and believes hermaphradites can reproduce with themselves.

In the books, arya has the tightest pussy in westeros. It makes sense that he’s thirsting

The continent Melisandre was from is supposed to be full of dragons.

Varys is pro-Targaryen, him being this lawful/chaotic good character is D&D fanfiction.

>Varys will probably die in these last two episodes
Goddamit

You guys know by the end of the series all Lannisters will be dead and Bronn will still not have his castle right?

Attached: kekarots.png (1126x844, 1.06M)

Yeah he's like the easiest type of character to make likeable, actor helps too.

Why is Tyrion so obsessed with Daenerys he's straight up ignoring his own mind and what he thinks?
Is it because she complimented his mind? Is Tyrion joining the unrequited love team? Seriously the guy needs to fuck a whore

>off of a bad feeling
So burning people that don't like you alive is a bad feeling now?

>sansa
>jon
>davos
>tormund
>varys
>jamie
>euron
>robbin aryn

>In what meme world do you get to threaten someone and not face repercussions?
Really? Everything that has happened in this world and that is what you are getting hung up on?
The brash cutthroat who rose in status because Tyrion liked that he was a brash cutthroat is acting like a brash cutthroat?

Who was going to stab him?

the most based character is a dickless true patriot

FUCK TYRANTS

Brianne is carrying a baby lion bro

Davos isn't our guy, he hasn't been relevant for like 4 seasons. This episode he was just bitching about how he wanted to kill the woman who sacrificed his surrogate daughter, TO THE PERSON THAT KILLED HIS ACTUAL SON

Snow*

>implying she won't accidentally abort him while getting some sick abs

FROM THE NORMIES SALT AND THE THIS TRAINWRECKS SMOKE THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!

Attached: Visit True King (2).png (1356x1656, 1.02M)

>Varys wants another Bobby B (reluctant king) on the Throne

Full circle retardation by D&D

Bobby B wanted the throne and it's perks, but none of the responsibility or actual job.
I think it's more comparable to Ned, there was that whole scene with Jaime saying it could have been him, if he would only climb the steps.

Friends? The people you meat in life? The experiences you experience?
He became a 2-dimension greedy person motivated by wealth; despite the fact that in a previous episode he got his own castle, title, and even a lady but that all got forgotten about pretty quick.

Books
>the little birds are slave children of essos bought by illyrio and trained in the arts of stealth and literacy after having their tongues removed
>varys has them sent over 50 at a time because the work they do carries a prodigious death rate

Show
>the little birds are local children in kings landing that like varys and are paid in candy
>they have tongues to taste the candy

Varys was gutted like all the schemer characters. Colin's playing a husk of a character.

Attached: 1365512272248.jpg (300x260, 64K)

I love the high sparrow. He was a really interesting character and I'll never not be mad that they erased him WITH NO REPROCUSSIONS. What the fuck happened? This isn't Nineteen-eighty-four! Cersei doesn't have a sophisticated suppression apparatus like a modern state. She can't get away annihilating a religious landmark, a deeply popular religious leader and many of high ranking officials like she's Big Brother. And how the fuck is she spinning this? Varys was supposed to be a big shot Spymaster, but he was the only one. Who does Cersei even have at this point? Euron, who is a viking sorcerer or something, and Qyburn, who I guess is responsible for matching and even surpassing Varys at spying when he's not inventing weapons or dabbling in necromancy. Fuck Arya, Qyburn is the real Marty Sue in this shitshow.

based opinion

>The people you meat
Kill yourself underage redditfag

>have you ever considered someone who doesnt want to be king would make the best king
shouldnt have used that line desu

The Bronn scene was fucking horrible

Attached: burger.jpg (800x553, 169K)

Nah, he's great. He actually seemed like the Varys of the first few seasons. It was extremely refreshing

Yes, it was pretty out of character. Call him a cutthroat mercenary or whatever (and he is), but there's no way he'd be willing to kill either of them so quickly after what we've seen him do the last few seasons.

Nice dick joke. You should consider writing for the show

We act like it is all light hearted but he really was used and fucked by the Lannisters time and time again.
Maybe he was really willing to kill them, maybe not. He is already helping them by telling on Cersei and not killing them.
Speaking of which, why is Jaime ready to rush off and save Cersei, when she just sent Bronn to kill them?

Gay

Tyrion's character went to shit a long time ago. It makes no sense whatsoever for him to have ever supported her at any point, much less now. It was out of character even back when Tyrion and Varys first met her and were going on about how they thought she would be such a great and just ruler who would care for the people while it was painfully obvious even back then that she didn't give two shits about the people and just wanted power because she thought she deserved it.

For him to see the crazy bitch she is now and watch her go, "Yeah I'm gonna kill everyone in king's landing to get to cersei sorry about the commoners bro" and still have his little dick hard for her is beyond retarded.

I think Varys is the only character left that I actually like.

how the fuck did he sneak in and out of kingslanding ? lol

I DON'T NEED A SHOTA QT TO SPOIL AND DOTE ON

people like this exist in real life, people that put something above all else, be it money, honor, revenge, whatever, and live their life according to that god, turning down every opportunity of growth life throws at them

there have been multiple character's like this in GoT, in fact most of them are pretty one-dimensional, bronn is just another one, arya and the hound are too

Sadly he probably won't survive.

Attached: Accepting your death.png (500x411, 247K)

the more Varys is close to KL, the more he conspires

>Varys is pro-Targaryen
Which is why he supports the true Targaryen heir.

A reluctant king who doesn't want to rule but will accept the responsibility and do his best if forced into it has been recognized since Plato as the ideal ruler. Someone like Danerys is the exact opposite of what you should look for in a monarch and also , everything would have been fine if someone would have pressured Ned into being king even though he didn't want it, because his sense of duty would have led to him being a good ruler. The only people who should be given power are the ones who don't want it.

Yeah I don't expect him to make it through next episode.

I thinks she knew he wouldn’t do it, he was basically there to send a message more like. No way is she dumb enough to believe the guy who helped sneak Tyrion in to KL would follow her orders.

Varys and Podrick are my eternal bros

Would she really take that risk? It seems more likely that she meant it and Jaime is now going to face her as an enemy and take responsibility for everything he did for her.

fuck off he is a LITERAL retard with no redeeming qualities. wasn't he supposed to be the smart one out of all these idiots?

>i'm for le peoplz even tho they don't know of my existence.
>even if there is 1% chance we must take that as an absolute
>i know for a fact that cercei is going to slowly kill ALL the people in kl by starving them to death but idk danny MIGHT do smth bad so idk lol
>blurts out his treasonous plan to the midget
>you are making a mistake but i'm not gonna give you options or council but instead i'm gonna stand there like a moron while you talk some stupid shit about destiny.

yeah dude he is REALLY REALLY likeable!

>its ridiculous that women cant rule
>established literally mowhere else
>likeable

It seems his is the only character the present writers know how to write

They'll probably find a way to ruin him like every other one.

>It seems his is the only character the present writers know how to write
He is pretty much irrelevant, only difference between him and Littlefinger is that they left him live since he is orbiting YASS QUEEEN SLAAAAAAYYYYYYYY while Littlefinger was evil bad man >:(

*go from knowing everything to knowing nothing*
Nice job there, master of whispers

When he drank did that mean he was a virgin??

He was just embarrassed for that giant ugly hole, you dumb fuck.

It is the only way things make sense.

OUR IS THE LAST LAUGHTER!

>you are making a mistake but i'm not gonna give you options or council but instead i'm gonna stand there like a moron while you talk some stupid shit about destiny.
What options was he supposed to provide? They were already only choosing between two options, she picked one and he said she was making the wrong choice. Either they recklessly attack or they wait for Jon, she doesn't want to wait.

>based cockless man, pls stop mad dragon bitch , thak

Pretty sure the decision is storming versus sieging, we see Jon shows up next episode, there won't be any assaulting without him

idk senpai, maybe i only like sansa because i want to put my cock in her

They were talking about rushing an assault and someone says how Jon and the rest of the army won't even arrive for a little bit longer. They never even discuss sieging.

this

>euron is our goy

Varys is Lawful Neutral. His sole desire is to preserve the order of the Seven Kingdoms but on a moral level he'll remove anything that could bring disorder or basically introduce chaos into the realm.
If he's willing to commit an act of treason for a lord he swore to serve, he's certainly not a morally good character.

she killed stannis supposedly

nah he's bitch who betrays everyone he's ever worked for

I think it meant he’s a virgin cause then it adds a twist to his “magic cock” that pleased the whores so much they didn’t ask for payment, he probly told them they can have the day off if they tell everyone he was so good they refused payment. He give the money back to Tyrion and Tyrion and bronn believe him. He becomes a cock legend when he’s actually a virgin.

I’d say this was all learned from his time spent with Tyrion and how to manipulate things to your advantage and such.

they were kind of asking for it

Kill yourself reddit nigger

Attached: 1556490814128.png (211x246, 4K)

dem digets

Except a Lannister will need to kill Dany for it to be pottery. The ending is going to mirror Robert's Rebellion. There may even be a Stark beheading.

the cup should sit on the iron throne

Attached: cup.jpg (3840x2160, 581K)

>Brienne

Attached: 1555455862297.jpg (241x198, 4K)

>If he's willing to commit an act of treason for a lord he swore to serve, he's certainly not a morally good character.
What you described is Neutral Good, not Lawful Neutral. Varys is definitely not lawful by D&D alignment standards.

Why are all these actors allowed to get fat? Sam's wife and now Pod. Ruins the entire show. If he's being trained to fight he shouldn't be eating Krispy Kremes.

Expectations: Subverted

They took it all away from him as well you retarded little cock sucker

He Cersei took his keep and wife away. He literally says this when they approach him with the crossbow

He was already starting to show signs of concern last season.

They were talking about storming the red keep with all the common folk inside. Varys doesn't want danny to attack if she's just going to kill thousands of innocents.

>Openly admits he's planning on committing treason to the hand of the queen.
hahaha he's so crafty and clever!

Are you aware that most treasons aren't done by single people

His cock is so massive he can't fuck any peasant sluts, he has been hanging around Brienne hoping her massive port could Harbour his Man of war. Jaime swooped in and blocked the biggest Schlong in the realms

'Member when he left the gold to save Jamie? That was character development but here we are

I guess? It seems like trying to make his whore experience a lie is a retcon, because he would have had to pay them to lie for him or something.
Same with them getting him drunk to explain how he pleased three experienced whores so thoroughly they gave the money back.

Too bad he gets executed next episode without doing a god damned thing. They fucked his character hard.

Bronn is great, he's the epitome of true neutral and it's gotten him very, very far

>Bran
Literally the worst character on the show

Fuck off hole

>Character proclaims Jon is a better suited ruler, because he's a man and his cock matters.
>Suddenly Yea Forums cares about him again, after years of dismissal.
You guys are so transparent. "OOG. WOMEN BAD. MAN GOOD"
I wish you would stop pretending to be impartial parties, who only want an end to feminist agendas. When as soon as there's even a slight male slant to anything, you get up and start clapping. Like "YES! THE EUNUCH IS OUR GUY!"

Attached: tom-holland.jpg (480x640, 30K)

The fact that he parlayed with them indicated he didn’t really intend to kill them, he just wanted to be rewarded for it

Kill yourself hole/queer/tranny

>Thinking he's not going to kill Cersei with his bare hands to stop them from burning King's Landing

user, I...

Qyburn is based af, teleports into gates and doesn't afraid of anything

>inb4 new NK

>likable
>flakey asshole who kills every leader at the slightest inclination

his words sound benevolent but he's actually a douche

>Euron
>Unlikeable

Speak for yourself, faggot