Is there anything, ANYTHING, D&D could do to satisfy you faggots?

Is there anything, ANYTHING, D&D could do to satisfy you faggots?
No, thats the answer.
Today's episode was insanely good and if it happened years ago it would be kino.
So why the fuck would they listen to faggots
like you istead of the people actually paying to watch?

Attached: uwi3K.jpg (1280x720, 132K)

Yea Forums likes to pretend it wasn't bitching and moaning since season 1

if this was considered good then ur a fucking brainlet

Agreed OP this ep was kino

Give book Euron

i remember my first bait

Today’s episode actually wasn’t that bad if you ignore all the events that led up to it. I thought there were finally decent character interactions. Euron/Jaime sucked, but outside of that it was okay. Coming off what’s been happening the past several seasons though it’s absolutely awful the state of what’s happened and where we’re at. Also the general ignorance of travel sucked, but I guess I’ve just gotten used to it

This or Littlefinger

This desu.

This almost made uo for how shit last ep was. In one epispde we got:

Theon of Winterfell
Actual fun drunken banter
Sansan reunion
Mounting Brienne
Political scheming
Varys is back
Varys/Tyrion scene
Ghost set free
Based Bronn
Goblina set up for failure
One surprise death and one filled with tension and character intrigue, both of which were well done.
Based Qyburn
Mad Queens

Unironically best episode since Winds, - alongside Winds, The Door, Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards, the only good episode since season 4.

you would be complaining that they made a sudden change
out of nowhere?

>Today's episode was insanely good and if it happened years ago it would be kino.
50 minutes of filler then a dragon dies out of nowhere?
wow, kino!

The show's been a dumpster fire for like 5 seasons, there was really no saving it, but it's been worse than I thought somehow so far.

As long as whoever sits on the throne is white and has a white king/queen beside them... D and D are okay in my book :)

Ah yes, the old "if you don't blindly and uncritically love this thing it means nothing will satisfy you" fanboy whine.

>Is there anything, ANYTHING, D&D could do to satisfy you faggots?
Not unless they can go back in time and undo years of bad decisions that brought us to this point.

If you think politics, scheming, and character development are filler why do you watch the show

How the fuck is Cersei queen? In a show that made such an central point out of matters of succession, how are we supposed to just go along with this? She is NOT anyone's queen, by any right. The last scene is completely ruined because of this.

Attached: 1556671615649.png (597x418, 132K)

let me remind you

GHOST gone

BRAN useless

Dragon death

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

Why didn't Cersei just kill them? Just shoot the dragon with your 25 balistas,, and that's it. the end,

yeah i thought the same thing , they don't have any honour and why didn't missandrei at least try to jump and take cersei to her death

Tell me how

it was meh
feel like it could have been condensed a but as to not take up an entire episode, as it did have a few alright moments, but it was taken up with a bunch of pointless meandering.

>Missandei
>Surprise death
pick one

theres not going to be a throne in the end because of white people. its clear killing the only good colored advisor was the show proving that white people suck.

I agree that this episode was above average, but god damn Ghost was fucking awful. Starks are mean to show a soul connection with their dire wolves, and Jon couldn't even pet Ghost because it was too hard to shoot? fuck off

just like Arya

They've done okay. But they do deserve criticism for some huge red flags though.

Kill themselves.

gr8b8m8

night king wins, characters keep fleeing south
epilogue bran makes a deal to stop the carnage.

>Today's episode was insanely good

Attached: 73645756456543.jpg (630x400, 242K)

Today's episode was shit, the only redeeming quality was that Danyfags finally took an L. Them having to eat the same shit the rest of us have doesn't make the episode good.

>Is there anything D&D could do to satisfy you.
Nope, that ship sailed when they botched the Others. There's no rebounding from the Long Night (inconvenient evening).

Rhaegal user

The dragon, retard

For me, it's the White Walker storyline.

It should have been the focus of the season, and ended with it. Ending it at episode 3 pretty much sealed my enjoyment of the series as a whole.

the absolute state of the jews on damage control

>Let's just wrap this series up before I piss me self

>Unironically best episode since Winds, - alongside Winds, The Door, Hardhome and Battle of the Bastards
Saving this pasta thanks

Attached: 1557021104893.gif (685x296, 308K)

The best part is people try to find things to say the episode was bad when theyd just make a worse episode. I saw in another thread
>How the fuck did they know Missandei was important
When Cersei and Euron saw her at the meeting last season. The writing on this show is shit but most of the people on Yea Forums are just bandwagoning on hating every episode to try to look cool.

>insanely good
>littered with retard moments and bad character motivation
I was honestly convinced that they would not be able to fuck up a recovery episode, the easiest shit in television

They managed to fuck jaime's character up just so they can get him to kings landing to kill/die with cersei

They make bronns betrayal that literally nobody bought come off as retarded

They contradict Cersei's ruthlessness in the same scene when shes willing to kill missandei but not tyrion

They fuck up everything involving the ballistae

They fuck up obvious tactics again with the "surprise" ambush. They thought dragonstone would be safe? They literally have a scene where all the allegedly smart characters are moving pieces around. Nobody thought about the enemy? It seems to be jaimes motivation too, like its somehow a surprise?

It wasnt as show destroying as 3 but how could it be?

>battle of the bastards was a good episode
How can you possible complain about 3 then?

That's not Dungeons & Dragons, that's Game of Thrones. What an idiot.

if someone took a dump in a can of coke, would there be anything they could do to make it taste better?

>a couple of retards complaining about missendei being known is an example
It would be like me saying 3 wasnt so bad despite retards annoyed at valyrian steel puncturing the night king

Asinine

>somebody bring me a good script before i piss myself

made prohecy had a point
made white walkers had a point
made the knights watch had a point
made ballistas realistic, like not being used in the middle ages, not auto reloading, not accurate like missles, not like cannon balls
people dont teleport
put armour on dragons

I can take ballistae going faster because qyburn

But the accuracy is another thing

Its like they added the retarded dany charge into them to have them all miss afterwards just to be able to say: see they didnt all hit and arent super accurate

Littlefinger faked his death with a faceless man.

>mfw normalfags like OP don't care if the quality goes up and down with stupid shit happening as long as something LE EPIC && BASED happens every now again

Keep raging normie nigger. Godron saved this show from shitskins with his plot device ballista.

CAn armor even keep one of those bolts from piercing it? I mean a dragon's skin is already armor and the bolts went through it with no problem.

In all honesty, they needed to keep the dragons kill-able.

Season 1 was good. In fact it was exceptional.

The Night King winning woulda satisfied me, hell even a fucking happy ending with Jon and Dany ruling together would be better than having the fucking Three Eyed Raven being King.