/got/

/got/

ghost did nothing wrong edition

previous thread:

Attached: 1557109317591.jpg (780x894, 347K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM
mega.nz/#!QsoRDQib!ZMIAwx23PZhi-XPt9nHyNmSxg1AFbxgfmIsIg_qc0NY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>doesnt even pat him and say goodbye
This show has no fucking soul anymore

>"nothing will happen this episode!!!!"

Attached: lpepe.jpg (251x242, 15K)

>no place in the south
>nymeria is commanding a roving gang of rapewolves in the south
What did they mean by this? Should he have said kings landing?

Sorry, bud. We just don't have the budget.

Nevermind that, why didn't Drogon burn the fuck out of Euron's fleet?

>euron not questioning how tyrion knew about the baby

Attached: 1527190450_tumblr_oo3mpxNeKT1ridyfoo1_500.gif (500x491, 376K)

Wtf was that about? Was it supposed to signal Jon changing or something? It just made him seem like a cunt

>you're gendry right
>yes
>who rules storm's end
>dunno
>you're lord there now lol

uh.. what? are they saying that whole fucking place wasn't taken up by somebody else that whole time? how is that even going to work?

Attached: 1543853650569.png (347x319, 219K)

hol up

Next episode senpai

>AND WHO ARE YOU
>THE PROUD LORD SAID
>THAT I MUST BOW SO LOW....

Attached: Cersei.jpg (1200x627, 112K)

>when the drunk bitch used walls better than the """""greatest minds""""" of Westeros
What did D&D mean by this?

Jaime's baby. You anime tard.

The Lannisters truly did nothing wrong

Attached: One Big Happy Family.jpg (749x900, 80K)

did you watch the episode? she told euron the baby was his, then euron was right fucking next to her when tyrion said think of the baby

At this stage she's Elizabeth 1.
God save the queen

but Euron thinks it's his after fucking her after Tyrion left..so how would Tyrion know in Euron's eyes you dumbass no-image fuck

Attached: 1548641365590.jpg (750x500, 122K)

Don't worry, if the leaks are correct Jon will take the black again. Since the dead are gone and the wildlings are allies its just going to be Jon,Tormund, and Ghost chilling north of the wall.

>Missandei died in chains
whoa bro
so deep

Attached: 1556564610468.png (584x553, 672K)

F

Imagine being Nikolaj Coster-Waldau in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Gwendoline Christie, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Nikolaj and not only sit in that chair while Gwendoline Christie flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, GWENDOLINE CHRISTIE LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Denmark. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Nikolaj. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it

Attached: Screenshot_2.png (1408x929, 881K)

Good things in this episode
>Tormund
>Bronn
>Tyrion and Varys
And that’s fucking it.

>Three Eyed Ravens pass down lineage by fucking
"No!"

imagine watching this for eight years and this is how it ends

He's been the single most vocal supporter of the pairing for years now

Jon expects that he will either (1) die in the South, as is tradition, or (2) never be free from the burdens of protecting his family, serving the queen, and living as Aegon the Targ.
Tormund says it straight up: you have the North in you.
And Jon responds: I wish I were going with you.

For all the shit this show has gotten wrong, I love what they're doing here. Jon changed the moment he joined the wildlings. He freed his soul, and fell deeply in love with the real North. But Jon is cursed to never live the life he wants, because he was cursed by the Lord of Light to be Lightbringer.

Jon knows that Ghost is a representation of himself, and he knows what he wants -- to be free north of the Wall. He's giving Ghost the life he wishes he could have. Walking away without petting him shows the depth of Jon's sadness -- he can't even face Ghost, because he's so torn up inside.

>Jamie uses uggo for a drunken hookup then leaves for his hotter sister
>Euron cripples muh blaqq army and kills a dragon
>kills the black advisor at the end

I thought you guys would like this ep

They ruined Jaime's arc, lads. They threw all of the redemption away and now he just wants to bang his sister. The guy did a complete 180.

Attached: Jaime_Lannister.jpg (450x338, 56K)

Change political career to Oscar role

He's right you know

Attached: Screenshot_20190505-231414.png (2048x1565, 714K)

50 gold pieces says he's pulling a Snape and murders Claire Underwood

I imagine it would have been great.

>so to convey this we will use low tier bad dialogue
Yes i understand the symbolism, the words are stupid as is always the case

Stayed and would have died protecting his dead body and he doesn't even get a petting and 1 last 'good boy'. Fuck these writers

very well put. parts like this are what keep me watching the show.

This is why based Cersei deserves to win.

Literally thought the same thing. Also winter fell is a shit castle...it had no higher ramparts to put siege weapons or archer spots, no secondary walls or fortifications. Bran the builder cucked his own castle for the wall

What did Dany whisper to Jorahs corpse

So is Stannis never coming back?

>Fucking incel, you’ll never have my busted dragon princess pussy

except the trebuchets were not a vital part of defending winterfell in anyway where cerseis ballista are literally the only thing keep her in power.

Did Catelyn Stark ever came back?

"If u lived I woulda totally let u hit it"

>"Lol incel have sex"

I wish but no she did not came back

He cant come to terms with his past. Theres still hope though.

Imagine giving away your pet that your dad gave you before he died to some snow hillbilly

>Episode 5 is battle for King's Landing
What is Episode 6?

>/smug/ posts are being shared on Yea Forums now
I didn't see that coming

These ships are fucking rad

Attached: D5fYlFR.png (1280x720, 938K)

twist ending, he was the prince that was promised and becomes the new night king. Final scene is him putting his head back on his shoulders.

If I'm Jon, I've already crossed the incest line.
At this point the patrician's solution to his problem is going full incest. Marry Danny and Sansa. It's the only way to solve his problems.
At that point you have a blonde and a red head. You might as well add a brunette to complete the Neapolitan. Arya struck down the now castle endowed Gendry, but she might still be dtf. Then John can just ride around the realm, fucking his family. And HBO can make like two more seasons of Jon raw dogging his cousins and aunt.

>and then she doesnt use them when it is more than obvious to do so

just b urself

Kill dany ep

why didnt jon pet the dog?jesus christ

GHOST WAS A GOOD BOY. FUCK YOU JON

The kraken ballistae are awesome

Just an hour of HBO shilling their other shows in desperate hope their membership doesn't drop by 50% or more minutes after the series finale airs.

Probably just some peasants in there right now, being hobos and shit

Jamie will kill Cersei I can see it from a fucking mile away.

Attached: Lancel+fetch+some+more+bobbyposting+_506e0df0769a3fe2a23be4cdde6b7d05.jpg (873x637, 121K)

>/got/ is now defending Jaime's character assassinations
You fags are such fucking posers.

>Muttfu dead

Attached: i648gmqsk74y (1).png (645x1260, 440K)

A nigga gotta nut ya know

Can you really blame Jaime for wanting to bust nuts in her?

So Jaime, Cersei and Euron kill each next episode, right? A dubber or something (I don't remember) claimed that Nikolaj Coster-Waldau was allegedly supposed to appear in four episodes this season. They didn't account for episode one because he had no dialogue in episode one.

So, in the next episode, Cersei gets rolled on, King's Landing gets routed, Euron's fleet is blown the fuck out, Jaime kills Euron and is mortally wounded, and Jaime and Cersei (how?) die.

Attached: jaime.jpg (170x246, 11K)

>kills the Mad Queen
>realises that he will just pass the Mad Targ gene on if he had kids so he just renews his old vows
>tells the realm, the targ fucking shits, the starks, everyone to go fuck themselves
>goes and lives in peace with Ghost and Tormund and is never fucking seen again by any westerosi cunt
JONBROS VINDICATED
WE DIDNT GET THE NK BUT WE ENDED THE TARG SHIT MEME AND REBUILT THE WATCH

Attached: IMG_4793.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

like when? are you sure she even had trebuchet at any time other than then?

Couldn't even give him a pat on the head and 'Good boy?' Fuck you Jon. He was your one true friend.

>Watch episode
>think Brienne is the only person stupid enough to possibly believe Jaime's arc is being reversed
>go to Yea Forums
Oh no

Watching the episode and they clearly state that Daenerys started being paranoid as fuck about all her advisors and Jon, tell me again why any normie or tumbltard would be mad when we all saw this coming for at least the last two seasons?

I think Jon will kill Euron and Jamie will kill Cersei and then possibly himself. I think he'll throw himself from the Red Keep like he did to Bran.

This Jaime redemption arc sure is intriguing...

Attached: redemption.png (1036x630, 22K)

>acts completely consistently with his character
you forget that he literally went fucking north to fight for his unborn child in the first place

Arya is going to kill Cersei, not Jaime. You're a dummy.

Looks like it. Next episode is King's Landing getting sacked, Tyrion being angry at Dany, Varys executed, Jon killing Dany, and the finale with Jon exiling himself and Bran being king

Ghost is so handsome.

fuck. i respect him a lot more now.

>Brienne was so bad in bed twice, that Jaime is going back to his sister

Attached: 1534380173805.png (596x699, 372K)

Why does so many people give Kit shit for his acting again? He's one of the few actors that feel like they still give a shit about their performance

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S08E04.jpg (1920x1080, 104K)

Bullshit. Why in the Seven Hells would Bran be king?

He went north because he viewed it as important you fucking showfag, holy fucking shit you're a dumb cunt. Him still being addicted to Cersei (as D&D literally put it) is retarded, absolutely retarded. But hey, retards like you eat it up so bravo, D&D!

Like shooting dany or tyrion at the meet

based and 666pilled

Attached: 1504540504130.png (534x668, 37K)

CONFIRMED

EURON CHADS RISE THE FUCK UP AND BURN IT ALL DOWN

youtube.com/watch?v=OiHtCzLFymM

Attached: got euron no humanity.jpg (947x1487, 470K)

That might just be the worst episode of Game of Thrones, which is a feat coming off of the steaming pile of trash we got last week. The entire first thirty minutes was basically Riverdale. We're watching a soap opera and the entire first seven seasons and five books of this show, over two fucking decades of build-up regarding the “long night” got a ten-minute epilogue. Cool Oh, there’s remaining Dothraki? Bronn travels across all of Westeros, goes through all the defenses of Winterfell, and then has some of the worst dialogue of the whole show. Why didn’t they just have a cardboard cutout and save money on his salary? Oh, it’s good to see that Tyrion has further been reduced to a sex-joke character and nothing more. The scene between Dany and Jon in the bedroom was particularly bad writing. Cersei used to be one of the most compelling, interesting, and consequential characters in the series. There are just no stakes left with her anymore. How the fuck did two decades of writing characters lead to Qyburn being the most interesting villain in this room? Oh, so Jaimie’s character is fucking ruined. That’s nice. He was one of like three remaining characters with depth. Tywin Lannister is rolling in his grave at the standoff between Dany and Cersei. Why are these characters not being killed, right now? Kill the dragon while you’re at it. Boom. War of Seven Kingdoms over! I can’t believe Robb Stark died over marriage and needing to cross a bridge and these characters just get to make error after tactical error with no consequences until the credits roll. Tyrion should have died there. I almost wish he did so I didn’t have to watch the ensuing cringe. I just really didn’t care about Missandei’s death. That’s how bad the writing is. This is just television now. How is it even possible to be worse than last week?

People are just gonna say "Dude it's so realistic though. Its hard to give up your love"

Jon will kill dany in the last episode followed by the epilogue

5 will end with cersei and jaime dying

>you have the real north in you
>jon becomes NK

oh you mean cersei should have shot them all then. yeah youre right i didnt really see the point in all that. Then again I think she legit wants dany to torch kings landing to the ground simply because she hates that place and everyone there.

Attached: haterz.png (918x580, 53K)

>DRAGONS got outplayed by SHIPS that move 2 MPH at most

>they could just fly 100 feet in the air to scout the ships

>but somehow they get FLANKED by BOATS

>DRAGONS

BRAVO DABID

dumbest fucking writing of the series.

Attached: 1268032317490.jpg (510x430, 87K)

i can't wait bros

Attached: 1556898848075.png (344x236, 11K)

>Perhaps the best King would be someone who doesn't want it
>"I don't really want things anymore"
They practically fed it to you.

jon gets the mgtow ending.

Because of some more D&D bullshit. The leaks say Bran becomes king with a council of wisemen

Last time.

Attached: 15571127898850.jpg (1920x3238, 920K)

Only one cgi dragon remaining, surely theres place for one cgi wolf no?

That reminds me, Bronn will either be last man standing or die and be buried at Highgarden with a sack of gold.

none of them are downloading

Attached: file.png (1097x112, 11K)

>council of wisemen
The leaks say BRONN is on this council.

BRONN

ON THE SMALL COUNCIL

this was my biggest issue in the episode. why would they be sailing anywhere considering what happened to the dornish women and their troops?

Attached: Missandei.jpg (761x648, 49K)

Oh reddit

based&redpilled.
fuck that ugly whore

Post the leaks.

He's pretending to ghost Brienne so Brienne doesn't follow him south. He's going to kill Cersei then means to come back for Brienne

So seriously, why watch now?
The plot was: “War is pointless, Death is the real enemy”. Always. Now it’s: “LMAO WHO WILL RULE HURR DURR QUEENBOWL”

wtf?
I’ve been a Showfag since forever. Defended ever bad writing decision. Stood by when everyone else said it was shit. And now?
NOW ITS FUCKING SHIT
SO GODDAMN TELL ME PLEASE SOMEONE WHY FUCKING WATCH

ANY LEAK FAGS OUT THERE PLS PLS P P L L E E A A S S E E TELL ME THAT D&D ARE PULLING A FAKE OUT AND THE NK AND THE DEAD AND AZOR AHAI AND THE ACTUAL FUCKING PLOT ARE STILL A THING PLEASE GODDAMIT TJIS ISNT FCKUCKING FAIR AAAAAARRRRGGGGGGGG

Attached: 59D9CF26-A8EE-466C-B014-771A4E0E4E0C.jpg (719x787, 673K)

>goes north to fight for the living and his unborn child, succeeds in this and beats the dead
>everyone constantly verbally reminds him he's a lannister fucking shit
>probably has a panic attack at the mere sight of the dragons
>every time he looks at Bran he is wracked with guilt about how he tried to murder the boy and crippled him for life
>thinking he was ever ever going to fight for a Targaryen again
>thinking that he is just going to stand by and watch while his Queen burns the love of his life who is pregnant with his child to ashes
You know it makes sense.

Attached: IMG_4507.gif (268x268, 2.78M)

Does Bran have a rape fetish?

That's because the episode itself is incongruous, fragmented and corrupt

What did Missendei actually do in this show except get killed?

based jon poster

OH NO NO NO NO NO
LOOK AT THIS DOOD

why the fuck didnt jon pet ghost? wtf is this shit

This will be taken down.
This post is the ending, the other leak was just a leak of episode 4, and the rest they added in as guess work.

The war kicks off in the 5th.
Dany ultimately looks like she's losing.
Jon rides in and the power goes back to danys side.
Grey worm dies.
The war is looking bad for cersei, she sends out gregor
>cleganebowl
Gregor dies
Hound lives
Brutal battle ensues
Most die, the main few are left
The night king comes and decimates everyone on both sides and takes over the 7 kingdoms

But the real kicker?
None of its "now"
It pans out and we see an extremely old Sam who is telling the story. There will be no explanation as to why Sam is there telling his kids the story even though you see the night king destroy everything.

Gilly doing her best Fat Walda impression

HBO FOUND YOU

RUN WHILE YOU CAN

Attached: photo-43066432.jpg (150x150, 7K)

>Looks like it. Next episode is King's Landing getting sacked, Tyrion being angry at Dany, Varys executed, Jon killing Dany, and the finale with Jon exiling himself and Bran being king
You have failed to take into account Tyrion's trial in the last episode.

FYI: If Dany DOES die in episode 5, expect a mass asspull. She is supposed to watch the series finale with a fan as promotion for OMAZE.

Attached: Tyrion betrayal.png (2529x1504, 459K)

That's stupid Tyrion should be king.

is his Hordor drive full of backup .mem files of sansa and arya sex visions?

No more WW and best buds with Wildlings so no need for Watch

I fucking dropped this show when the Night King with superhuman reflexes lost to a simple hand trick performed by a fat girl
This show is irredeemable. Fuck you all.

because he can just warg into him and tell him mentally he loves him instead

holy shit he got old

>Jaime, Cersei, Tyrion, Varys die
>Jon shanks Dany and leaves
>High Council w/ Bronn elects King Autismo

Fell in love

Trebuchets are shit weapons anyway. Extremely inaccurate, even in a siege situation they were mostly used for intimidation not mass casualties.

frozen zombies were always a side show that added nothing. its called game of thrones not medieval zombie apocalypse boogaloo.

hi this is the fbi

Would be kino.

>Dracarys

>he hasn't read the leaks
THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING.
Jon reforming the watch to wait for the eternal enemy to eventually return is one of the best endings you can possibly give him. His story was always at the wall, not the kingdom shit

Did they really write in that she's pregnant because of how fat she got?

THEY KEKED US OUT OF NK
BUT GAVE US THE SJW TEARS

JONFAGS RISE UP

Attached: 1557092818805.jpg (236x236, 7K)

Why salsa hates dany so much?

He effectively would be, along with the other advisers. A council of Westeros's greatest thinkers with the embodiment of objective truth as their ultimate authority, can't get a better ruler than that.

STANNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

KEK WILLS IT

Still watching the episode.
So this Danny cunt want based jon to hide his real identity because she could lose "muh throne"?
Fuck her.

>t. squished orc

Euron has literally been sailing stealthily to catch fuckers off their guard his whole life with the whole pirate thing

>public tracker plebs

Attached: 1481080855140.gif (500x375, 665K)

First time I actually want to see those reactions videos, how long it takes to be uploaded?

This. I would be fine with it if he just wanted to go kill Cersei and doesn't think he's good enough for Brienne, but they literally said it was because he's "too addicted to Cersei". Literally no point to his entire story right now.

JON BELONGS TO ME HE'S NOT EVEN REALLY A STARK

Attached: Ah6ZRxK.png (755x586, 556K)

>it’s called game of thrones

gee it’s almost like the whole point was that the Game of Thrones DOESNT FUCKING MATTER

Seriously, the show sold itself as a subversion of expectations. The first fucking scene was ice zombies not someone sitting on a throne. Please tell me you aren’t seriously defending this pile of shit still.

>retards clinging onto the show title chosen so that retards wouldn't get confused
Ironic

fuck the annoying cunt you book faggots.

we only want stannis

She did her job as an interpreter. Drank some wine with little reddit man, and had "sex" with a eunuch

Helps keep you warm in the frozen north dude

Shut the FUCK up! IT WAS OUR FUCKING AGE!

>Probably just some peasants in there right now, being hobos and shit

The peasants probably live in anarcho-syndicalist communes, taking turns to act as sort of executive officer for the week, with all the decisions of that officer being ratified at a special bi-weekly meeting by a simple majority in the case of purely internal affairs but by a two thirds majority in the case of more important affairs.

So, Jon is going to kill his aunt and fuck off to live with the Wildlings? How much do you want to bet that the last shot is of him reuniting with Ghost?

Attached: jon ghost.png (970x546, 609K)

>They ruined Jaime's arc, lads. They threw all of the redemption away and now he just wants to bang his sister. The guy did a complete 180.

he realized large women like brienne have large, loose cunts, even if they are a virgin so hes going back to raping his stuck up, bitchy sister and her hyper-tight perma clenched asshole and cooter.

it would be kino if he went to kill Cersei but i'm honestly fine with him knowing Dany is going to kill Cersei and the baby anyway so he just chooses to die with Cersei and his child instead.

I don't buy any of the characters devotion to Dany. When Jon and Tyrion insist that she's their queen it just feels so hollow and insincere.

Yeah the only reason to make Bran king is because he has absolutely no interest in being king. He wouldn't actually do anything but sit on the throne and warg into birds all day.

based.
sansas pussy is more ripe

better than last week for sure

Attached: 1506386670373.jpg (1339x575, 164K)

>Bronn was promised Highgarden
>Council with Bronn is now a reality
>King Bran now has a chance
Honestly I wanted Sam to be the king just to see everyone's reaction but Bran is fine too

hope so

Attached: arrival.webm (314x498, 94K)

>t. ballista

Kek

Lol I forgot this existed, but it never doesn't make me laugh

>dany forgot about the iron fleet
lmao

DABIDDDD!!!

Attached: x3wqjzwnfiw21.png (1194x673, 790K)

Jon killing Dany is 100% confirmed but the details of him going North are murky due to thai fucking shits not speaking english good, we only have the broad bullet point outline of him going north and taking the black again

cheaply manifactured drama

Yawn

>THERE MUST ALWAYS BE A NIGHT KING.

No there doesn't.

>Drago had the biggest cock I've ever seen.

I am fine with him trying to own up to his darker nature because he doesn't think he deserves a wholesome life with Brienne, but it's the whole "he's only doing to because he's addicted to Cersei" shit that's the issue.

stop posting the damn spoilers you fucking autists.

this episode was ruined by your shitty ass

she's right though. it only creates legitimacy issues. there's no point in sharing it unless he wants to rule.

>A council of Westeros's greatest thinkers with the embodiment of objective truth as their ultimate authority, can't get a better ruler than that.

Qyburn is the realm's greatest thinker.

>Strange tribes distributing eggs is no bases for leadership in government
>Supreme executive power is derived from a mandate from the masses, not some farcical pyrotechnic ceremony

Based and Aegon-pilled. 2 wincest wives just like the first Aegon

it was another shit happens out of nowhere moment. fuck the writing and its EBIN surprises. GRRM at least knew how to properly set twists up.

It's not just the Thai fucking shits who say that Jon either dies or goes into exile. Two ending were allegedly filmed and many extras and people who work on the show know about it.

Qyburn is based, and that means Qyburn will Qy-burn when Dany does her mad queen routine.

Do you think she will hate dany in the books? I really never thought about their relationship

Yeah I noticed that at the last minute. Great little detail

Based.

Honestly Bronn is one of the wisest men in the whole show. Still a shit idea and it would never happen because no one would openly support him, but he is pretty much wiser than every single character.

>Can dead guys still get it up?

Qyburn was being an awkward little fucker in that scene and i absolutely loved it. You just know he has some shit up his sleeve to BTFO dany because he would've GTFO otherwise

based

First, denying his true identity is selfish as fuck, second, he's the real king.
She doesn't trust him to abdicate, that's the true.
Danny is a selfish cunt that only got there because of the dragons, every fucking other character did something to deserve their role in the story.

THMASH THE DRAGONS

THMASH EM

Attached: KUH.jpg (476x498, 37K)

lads I swear I saw him at the funeral, he was wearing a hoodie I think

Attached: 1555349244690.png (1068x403, 388K)

stfu johnfag.

he is annoying as fuck with his """serious gravely""" voice that you know is made up because he is such a basedboy in real life.
he cant hold a candle to Stannnnnnis or ramsay or joffery or robb or 80% of the dead characters.

that wasnt his reason. the reason was that he considers himself beyond redemption.

So did The Hound break Brienne's hymen when he cunt punted her? I wondered why she screamed so loudly

pls no bully good character

I saw a story in the news yesterday where a dog got hurt protecting his master and had to get his leg amputated and the owner abandoned him at the vets because he didn't want him any anymore.

What Jon just did is worse than that.

>serious gravelly voice
You're making that shit up you fag. Jon has never done this once

This is actually the ending Gurm wants, way 2 go fatman

they made it like a news show.

advisors , innocents, monarchs bla bla bla

doesn't matter. all the goodbyes are a fakeout for when jon fucks off to go live beyond the wall with the rest of the freefolk. he'll see tormund and ghost again.

JONSA
O
N
S
A

Thank you for giving me headcannon to cling to, but we know D&D don't intend all that

>having watched it this long
fuck you too

this
Dabid can say whatever retarded shit he wants outside of the show but as long as Jaime just keeps to his self loathing shit and doesnt outright say anything retarded (which he hasn't so far) then im good

she just saved them. i would feel entitled too.

The part where Bran and others rule as a committee is definitely going to happen in the books. GRRM is very liberal so it makes sense he would institute a more democratic form of ruling.

Don't feel bad for Ghost. He escaped the show alive. Good doggo.

Attached: 1492943637479.gif (500x281, 733K)

tfw i have a torrentleech account and i can watch it with (((Hbo))) faggots

I think he just wants to kill Cersei.

Guys the golden company guy has Blackfyre, the Targ valyrian steel sword that Aegon Targaryen used and that signifies the throne.

Repostin'

Attached: leaks.jpg (1443x1049, 252K)

So is Jamie still in love with Cersei? What was the point of the constant "hes growing distant" arc? WHen he finds out that Cersei is telling Euron that hes the father will he break?

Attached: Jamie.jpg (750x1200, 184K)

Spoilers said Jon will return to castle black. Honestly, is a better place now that he can rebuild the watch as he wants and fuck cute wildling girls

This actually based and will redeem ep 3

>she just saved them
from what?
Last time i checked Arya ended the war, and Danny gifted the NK with a fucking dragon.

It's a ruse suicide mission to get close to Cersei and Arya her

based
but no play the incest part

Is Euron not gonna question how Tyrion knows Cersei is pregnant when he thinks it's his and brand new?

Why didn't Cersei send another assassin to Winterfell to kill Dany? Would have been quite easy considering Bronn waltzed in with a crossbow.

That's not what the retard writers said, but I prefer to think of it that myself.

Attached: Game of LOST.png (700x393, 405K)

wait what cousin was jaime referring to when he said he strangled them?

He’s Aery’s pyromancer who warged away before Jaime killed him. He’s been waiting to blow up Kings landing for years.

reasons

DABID NO

D&D say he's "addicted".

That's it, that's the motivation

My favorite part about this show was The Sparrows. They were so based and did not fuck around.
What’s your favorite part about this show?

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

I was curious what would happen if Dany and Jon somehow got the throne, but died or abdicated before siring an heir.

Since no surviving Targaryens would exist, we would have to go a fair ways back through the family tree to find what house would be the heirs. And well, the last time a targaryen married outside their house, before Rhaegar and Elia that is, was Dany’s Great-Aunt Rhaella who married Ormund Baratheon.

This means, that the newly naturalized Gendry Baratheon is next in line to the throne.

I hope the show ends with Gendry as a fat drunk boor sitting on the throne with his hammer.

That guy he killed for basically no reason when he was Cat's prisoner

This doesn't take into account Tyrion's trial. Multiple sources say that he was put on trial at the Dragonpit location.

kys
autistic faggot that cant defrinteate voices

agreed. dont forget the stupidity of having your dragon taken out out of nowhere. another dumbly executed blindisde the audience moment.
you know why they had to capture and execute missandei? cersei hasnt done something evil to infuriate normies in a while. so you need this shit to make the viewers root for her demise next episode. it's all so transparent.

Tha KINGINNANORF whose name is SNUH

The one he was locked in with, back when Catelyn set him free

nice

She's a virgin, what did you expect?

I don't know how ANYBODY enjoys this series anymore. Holy shit not a single scene was decent. I know the average HBOdrone is retarded, but this is next level. It's like they're purposely trying to see how much shit people can swallow before we call them out.

Attached: Valentine%27s_Day_073.jpg (512x384, 39K)

where's ur sister

Attached: noh.jpg (1280x720, 53K)

I set up a CK2 game with the GOT mod, and Gendry turned into a drunkard whoremonger but Arya loved him so much she killed herself when he died

Okay I giggled

Cracks me up these people shocked that Jaime left Brianne for Cersei. Dude lost his arm. Not both his eyes. lmao

Beto is a furry

HE NEEDED TO GET BACK INSIDE HIS SISTER'S VAGINA WHATEVER THE COST

good lets meme it to the show

Who the fuck is Gendry Rivers?

>What’s your favorite part about this show?
Mad queen apologists
She's bretty dumb too, can't rule for shit.

Looking back Jaime's hero redemption did seem a little silly. He IS an objectively bad person but we love him because he has a conscience and doesnt actually want to be a bad person. He is forever my boy regardless of whether he goes back to Cersei to either die with her or kill her

Bran is turning everyone against others

Attached: future king.png (480x477, 300K)

Why the fuck didn't he say bye to his dog

Give me your word.

Attached: scrn2019-05-06-07h52m20s770.jpg (1920x1080, 204K)

t. Retard
Mongols took down a hundred King's landings with trebuchets to knock down 20m high walls

A Baratheon bastard, Brienne (Tarth has Baratheon and Targ blood), a Dornish house if you track the Martell line, Hightowers, Velaryons...

>Give me your word, guy known as "Oathbreaker", and the small one that is cunning

Attached: 1513305410807.jpg (236x350, 11K)

he literally wargs into the cunt every time he goes to bed, jon will never say goodbye to Ghost

>Showfag
I can tell

Rivers is the name for Baratheon's bastards, just like Snow is for bastards of the north.

they were used to destroy the defenses not kill people, retard

Being considered beyond redemption would mean he would be okay hiding away as the one armed retiree hanging out with the Starks all the time. This is an action to atone for his life of hate. He still thinks theres hope in saving Cersei and their last child. His story has always been the story of a damned man whose damnation has been his own doing.

kys johnfag
robb is the only king i mean to bend my knee to

:^)

Attached: 15571147954633649.png (969x325, 12K)

Nha, Dany is enough retarded to do that by herself but helped that Sansa wants her out so she didn't keep the secret

Only retards think d&d are total hacks(they still are, that is if they didn't get all of this from GRRM) There are always good pieces of writing here and there even now, like the fire group scene in episode 2.

Yeah they confirmed it

Attached: drunker and drunker.png (1920x1080, 1.61M)

Fuck that stupid shit.

>protects master’s dead body without fear of his own death
>Jon doesn’t even pet his head like the good boy he is
THE KING WHO LOST THE NORTH

Attached: 012908A0-5A82-42AA-9327-EF44592A9B0A.jpg (645x370, 31K)

Except Baratheons aren't from the Riverlands and his father is king in the crownlands

Gendry is not a bastard anymore, and the heir is the nearest living member, which isn’t a Martell, Manwoody, Plumm Velaryon, Penrose or Blackwood, it’s Gendry

Yes but he’s the son of a whore in kings landing.

its the name for bastards of the riverlands, like how Jon's name would actually be Jon Sand

They kept him shackled to his own poodle of shit for days. He had no reason to believe that he would be treated humanly in the near future. He was determined to escape. That was no reason to kill your cousin, though, because he would have guaranteed being locked away in his own shitpile for months if the plan failed.

>Bran hasn't been autistic this entire time
>He's actually been using his powers to make himself King.
Based cripple.
Can't wait for King Bran and Queen Meera.

Ok guys I think that at this point I can say that STANNIS will not come back

now they are just lunatics at this point

By those leaks, there will always be a Night King, and Jon knows he'll have to be always vigilant.
His bro moment with Tormund foreshadows the fuck out of this ending, too.
This episode just about made up for Long Night.

FPBP

Punished Ghost, a fallen legend. Fucking Dragons for stealing the budget and fucking writters for writting him off like he was shit.

Attached: 1536549088584.gif (245x184, 703K)

>But Jon is cursed to never live the life he wants, because he was cursed by the Lord of Light to be Lightbringer.
Are you retarded? No he's not, you dumb fuck. Did you watch episode 3?

KYS

this episode was ruined because i knew too much
>not that it wasn't going to be shitty anyway
but at least i would've been surprised when that dragon got what he deserve

>we needed her and her army
literally 10 seconds later
>i don't need any allies

What is Arya's problem?

>le edgy ninja girl practicing her bow while everyone celebrates
when can they just fucking stop with this

No I meant if Gendry died without heirs, I also forgot about the Plumms.

But the Blackwoods married INTO the Targs, right? I don't think they had any Targ blood themselves, outside of Brynden

bad pussy addiction is R E A L faggot

Jon goes back to the wall after killing Dany.
That he doesn't pat Ghost, from a thematic perspective, means he hasn't seen the last of Ghost.
More foreshadowing for Jon going back to the wall, albeit this time unintentional.

>finishes episode
>restarts from the beginning
Am I the only one?

The writers are just determined to take the screws to the viewers. But to play devil's advocate, most viewers still want to see Cersei getting humped and none of Brianne getting humped.

Honestly would be kino to see

He's a Crownlander bastard, that's Waters

the place is probably in flames right now so i'm gonna guess "never"

>reposting tumblr fanfiction
The true leaker already said Dany dies because she actually goes mad and Jon goes to NW

Shooting where people can be walking even. I hope the mountain oberyns her quasimodo head

Ships aren't people. You can't learn to hide your boat.

>This episode just about made up for Long Night.

Gendry is from King's Landing, and the bastard surname in the Crownlands is Waters.

I wish she'd died in a noose

She never liked crowds ever since the first episode. She always wanted to hang with Jon so they could be outsiders together. What is strange is she does not embrace her newfound fame, at all. She commands prestige equal to Jon, with the respect necessary to command the North.

And she just walks away because she wants to be a ninja.

>let's just go to Dragon Stone which is a few miles from King's Landing and the greyjoy fleet will definitely not be there

Could she not have given one measly hand job to Jorah?

Just one??

>Gendry RIVERS
Is Dany a fucking troll?

Sorry bro, but Dany comes back. They are shoving the "Mad queen" bait in your face so they can subvert you one last time.

Here's a hint: Bran and Tyrion's conversation at the beginning of the recent episode.

>but at least i would've been surprised when that dragon got what he deserve
i was and it was retarded shit. it was the same thing as arya killing the NK all over again, coming out of nowhere and being dumb

Of course not. Twincest is the purest form of love, and he was good and loyal to his sister for the majority of his life. It's not his fault that Cersei is a manipulative, evil whore.

NOBODY CARES, BOOKFAG AUTISTS

She's the queen, she can send him with soldiers and a royal decree that whoever's in there can fuck off

If they end the show with Jon on an expedition alone into the north, walking up on a village and Tormund comes out of one of the tents, sees Jon and freaks out and runs up to him and hugs him. Then Jon looks at him and says"I'm home". I'd forgive everything.

This is so obvious I can't believe people think that the dude sitting pensively at Brienne's room before riding south, and not before being unnecessarily mean to Brien isn't planning on killing Cersei.

Catch other ships off their guard, retard.

Well to be fair ghost is still a wolf. In the book ghost just sort of sneaks up on people randomly and fucks around the rest of the time.

FRESH BREAD

PET THE KITTY IF YOU WANT STANNIS TO RISE FROM THE DEAD AND BE CROWNED THE TRUE KING

Attached: sleepy kitty.jpg (1024x733, 81K)

>check the wiki
>concieved and born in King's Landing
dabid really just doesnt give a fuck anymore and its amazing

Followed the BenjenStark path

At this point you got wonder if this season is not shit on purpose to sell books since they can't milk the TV show anymore. I'm on amazon right the fuck now buying my books.

Also, did Missandei magicaly vanished or i missed something while dying of boredom with this shit

i didn't want the mongrel to kill the NK
but i really wanted the dragons ded

Now image being patrick Dempsey telling Maisie Williams "you're the most beatiful woman"

Attached: 1519889977157.gif (640x266, 3.26M)

Yes you can. Even in completely open waters you can hide behind the horizon while still keeping track of enemies with your lookout.

Purely ironically, mind you. The show stopped being good starting with season 4.
Knowing what happens next means that this plane is crashing with no survivors, and the tumblrwhales are gonna end up suffering most.
To me, that's worth the travesty of the Long Night.
Those fat cunts loved that shit.

Attached: n5e2hvhqtsq01.jpg (3024x4032, 789K)

Which was based on Dany having 2 dragons.

>No one wins the game of thrones
DABID

Daily reminder that Stannis dies for this shit.

He's going to kill Cersei dumbo

Why the fuck do you think he was the Kingslayer for the whole show? It's POTTERY

>Jamie kills Cersei
>kingslayer kills yet another monarch but this time the woman he loves AND his sister, thus destroying his house's hold on power forever
>Dany goes bananas because muh dragons and becomes the Mad Queen, will kill all the commoners of KL to beat Cersei
>she dies somehow, who cares lol
>Jon becomes king

You know this is what's going to happen, not even the Dabbids can subvert this one

Yggyrte actually has sisters and theyre triplets with ygyrete and they want Jon’s heat seeking missile and they’re down with ghost watching

That guy has some kino facial aesthetics

>reddit
was this supposed to be surprising

>and to think I was just about to let you have the coochie b0ss

This is fucking kino, based Jonbro

Attached: 1427321266771.png (309x399, 185K)

It will turn out that he went back in time and made all of this happen so he could become the king, the ultimate throne player.

I care you sperg

No

I think they hinted at the plot back when they thought they had more time

Then they drrrrrrropped it along with a few other subplots

THERE IS LITERALLY 0 FUCKING CHARACTERS IN THE SHOW THAT I LIKE NOW

I guess I like Gendry because he has based Robert and based Stannis blood

>marrying Sansa
>incest

No dummy he can do that if he wants now

Danyfags in denial kek

Jaime just realised
>you know, I actually don't want to just essentially fuck a dude. i actually want a wife who acts like a woman.

Brienne is just garbage tier wife material unless you're some wildling eating grubs and shit for food all day. If you're not actually fighting off the dead, she's shit compared to a wife like Gilly who can obviously cook.

Jaime will kill Dany. Jon will kill Jaime, in memory of Ned. This shit writes itself.

Shit this is probably what they'll do

Literally the the Terror ending, and the ultimate Dabbid subversion

I'm sure there's an AO3 fic based on this. Someone help help me out!

I honestly think Tywin would be rooting for Tyrion to win and succeed as a targ advisor from the seven hells. That’s the best outcome for the family.

Lmao

No clegane bowl I guess?

Wait how is it his kid

He hasn't seen Cersei in fucking ages

More like Jon renounces his claim, and Gendry wins the throne by default. Tyrion de facto runs the reformation of the kingdom because Gendry lets Tyrion handle all the administrative stuff. Eventually Gendry dissolves the Iron Throne because he never cared to have it and wants the average man to have a say.

How can you like someone who’s into fucking fat tiny pigs?

Bronn is going to get flexed on in the next ep

mega.nz/#!QsoRDQib!ZMIAwx23PZhi-XPt9nHyNmSxg1AFbxgfmIsIg_qc0NY

I can imagine it just fine because I would definitely be with that tall woman, in fact she gave me the tall fetish along with debicki enforcing it

At this point, it's the only ending I want.

Lmao

Whatshisname the chemist dude accidently creates Night King 2.0

>I just really didn’t care about Missandei’s death

They killed the hottest woman in the show. That's the real tragedy.

Thats what happens when you have a blonde targ running air cover for the fleet.

Yeah Melisandre died last episode

Attached: CB18B735-3AF8-48D6-AE86-B21FEA6C96AB.png (538x770, 406K)