"Yes he is a man, cocks are important I'm afraid."

>"Yes he is a man, cocks are important I'm afraid."
What did he mean by this?

Attached: cocks.png (934x714, 440K)

That only men are capable of becoming competent rulers. Work on your reading comprehension skills mate

>”Yes he is a black man, black cocks are important I’m afraid.”

He accepted the superiority of the BBC, there’s no doubt about it. OP is a retard.

He speaks nothing but truth and wisdom

he is redpilled after going through 7 different kings

this

white incels BTFO as usual

big if true

Attached: 3546543455.png (419x249, 6K)

I don't trust this fuck, he went and followed Dany after the feast and presumably talked to her off screen. He's going to trick Tyrion into treason and then reveal it to Dany to get him killed so he can be the sole man to control her after she goes full mad queen. He wants to be the true power behind the throne, all this realm shit is nonsense.

Varys is /ourguy/

That the MEN are only rightful rules
that's why he will die

cocks are important
grey worm has no cock and is unimportant
missandei loves someone who is unimportant
missandei dies
black people are unimportant

based dabid and dumbballs win again

The scene at the feast was there to show us that he is concerned with Dany's behavior. His motivations have been consistent since the beginning of the show - to place the best ruler on the throne for the good of the common people. It's really not complicated.

>What did he mean by this?
That traps are totally fucking gay.

How do you pee if you have no cock?

holy FUCK why didn't I think of this
David, get the crayons

did he actually say that?

This is just another one of their subverting expectations by having characters stating the exact opposite of what is going to happen isn't it.

Yes, he says Jon being a man would be much more convincing to the lords of Westeros

How can one eunuch be so BASED

I've been rooting for this nigga since the beginning, they did LF dirty but he's gonna dab on these roastie queens.

leaks say he gets beheaded next episode

watch Marco Polo, it shows this

Cocks transplant sperm from a male to female through sexual intercourse. This sperm then contacts the woman's egg cell to begin the process of making a child.

what lords? there's none left that haven't already picked sides. or are we supposed to believe it when some massive army just comes out of no where to support Jon?

Reminder that even if Jon was a girl, he'd have a better claim than Dany because Rhaegar was named the heir.

In theory, the Lords of Dorne have mostly untouched armies, and the Lords of the Reach still have some men left.

so he's Lenin ?

Kings make many heirs faster than a queen can.

>or are we supposed to believe it when some massive army just comes out of no where to support Jon?

With all that shit and fast travel they put up in the last seasons, it wouldnt be a surprise.

By the way:
>you know realize that everyone in Essos has an easy time because not only is the Night King dead but all that shit political shit happening in Westeros isnt effecting you in any way.

Hes saying it with distaste, as in its absolutely ridiculous to we who are enlightened by our own intelligence that people wont accept a woman ruler

Probably named the air *because* he was male

This is the kind of "Truth in Fiction" that would get banned if not for certain circumstances