Based or cringe?

Based or cringe?

Attached: file.png (432x768, 258K)

If only he had sex none of this would have happened

They're both cringe.

i think the green person already hated the gray person for asking him favors all the time

>biggest bag of dicks
This guy browses reddit.

Why are married men such fucking incels?

Anyone who asks someone to cover their shifts last minute is an asshole scumbag, who probably just wants to get drunk

thats why you dont provide more information than asked

>hey can you cover me
>nah im doing [x]
[x] is now leverage for them

eh, i don't even give a fuck about the movie but that dudes a cunt of the maximum degree. its a coward move and he should be ashamed to call himself a man.
i imagine his cunty face turn to a grin, a drop of sweat collect on his cunt whiskers above his cunt lips, i imagine his cunt fingers typing that text, trembling.
what a cunt.

i will literally never get married

Got em

This. Grey is a cunt but green set himself up. He should have known better.

I watched the movie and enjoyed it but that dude sounds like the biggest bearded nu-male ever.

ones an asshole and one is a basedboy

there are no winners here

based

lol just call in sick, why bother punishing someone who doesn't want to work?

Can you even IMAGINE being this mad that you get the newest bing bing wahoo children's movie spoiled to you?

When green said more than "no", he fucked up.
Maximum Asshole needs to drink bleach.

Both are cringed, especially the garbage human and bag of dicks reddit tier insults. The second best thing to do would to just say "Sorry I can't" and not mention your plans. The best thing to do is just ignore the first text.

You know that someone still has to cover the shift, even if you call in sick, right?
Have you ever had a job?

>wageslave humor

>The best thing to do is just ignore the first text.
This is the most based tactic.
Then later on say "ah, sorry bro, phone was dead".
Works every time.

I will post this everyday until E3
I will cling to hope in possibility that this E3 will be videogames

Attached: 4F98DBAA-0670-46B2-BC3A-53479408EA83.jpg (1214x680, 231K)

Attached: file.png (1133x745, 1.22M)

Something came up? Tell me exactly what it is and I'll determine if I'll cover it for you. Although the answer will still be no.

Based. I hardly watch any films made past 2008 so they never know how to spoil my shit. On the contrary, spoiling their shit is too easy, too comical and I mean come the fuck on it's a kids movie.

Only salaried positions where I don't have to worry about pleb issues like shifts

This

>knowing that biggest bag of dicks is reddit terminology
user, I

Attached: 1553945034053.jpg (480x344, 111K)

Both are fags. Green comes off as much more cringe but Grey seems like a bum in this context.

I can't work because I'm bawling about Tony Stark and Black Widow being dead.

yeah but you don't have to ask them to do it, the manager does

Obviously fake and staged.

Absolutely based if true.

It's not necessarily the terminology it's the completely non-threatening faggot response that is that confirms he's plebbit. I'd imagine what really gives it away most is that the type of faggots who create these half-assed "meme" images on some generator looking for attention general come from plebbit.

I've never been there but "absolute garbage human being" kinda struck the same chord I suppose

hmm interesting observation actually

disney already lifted the ban on endgame spoilers
Yea Forums mods, obediently, followed suit

Yes, I've have a REAL job not some shitty service slavery.

>answering work when you aren't working
NEW

either that or op is grey

When are these ever real?

>"Seen."
What's your counter?

Cringe, bluepilled, sọy, Reddit and yikes.

Attached: 543744.jpg (1098x574, 107K)

I leave people on "read" all the time. It's to show dominance and to prove a point.

I love you

Lmao both of these fags are emotionally immature. Grey should have just accepted that his shift couldn't be taken and green should have just told him to fuck off and stop being autistic, going on a Reddit tier essay about how much of a piece of shit he is just makes you appear weak.

Attached: amusing yet cringe.jpg (540x720, 33K)

>completely non-threatening faggot response
this, they sanitize everything they say so it's as generic as possible. They'd never use words like cunt or faggot because it might offend someone.

>Ever giving coworkers your phone number
retard

huh...........based

>eat a bag of dicks

Attached: 1556025646944.jpg (1422x1626, 170K)

Bag of dicks is a Louis c. k. Joke.
Lol

Where do you think OP found this image