Have D&D started the fire?! Woke Twitter is furious and wants Danny to murder innocent people

Have D&D started the fire?! Woke Twitter is furious and wants Danny to murder innocent people.

Attached: 84486239-A81F-4F09-B6F8-22DF0894A8BE.jpg (750x1123, 531K)

I like how they went from saying she's a strong woman who isn't bad to saying she is bad but it's okay that she's that way.

How I went from hating D&D to absolutely loving them. Kinda like Rain Johnson. Like baldy said. They're willing to do anything for the realm, no matter the personal cost. Fuck Game of Thrones fuck Star Wars if that memes making normies shit themselves.

But then again, why is this even a post? Game of Thrones always had "good guy" deaths, why is it randomly so severe this season? Twitter has always been mad at this show, that's why we unironcally loved the first couple seasons. Now that it's past the book and turned into fanfiction, we hate it, while twitter still hates it? Ight...

Attached: 1555877507925.jpg (805x638, 47K)

It just proves my point these people only care about projecting there identity politics to somone who has been kind of a grey character for a while. D&D subverted the feminist’s.

These people vote.

It would have been the most based show of all time if Jon had killed the Night King.
I guess life is about settling though, and I'll gladly settle with Jon killing Dany, his false claimant aunt.

Most people, and especially these brainwashed cunts are extraordinarily weak willed. They will do what they are told to do and think. Ironically, they will stand behind their ignorance to the death almost. So maybe they are just stupid.

YAAASSS

There are literally hundreds of posts like this

Attached: yikessss.png (747x523, 270K)

How much do you think they'll rage when Dany dies?

I'm excited just for it.

They are gonna seethe even harder when she gets back stabbed

>you're welcome Yea Forums
have you apologized to /ourguys/ yet?

Attached: APOLOGIZE.jpg (800x800, 128K)

Based D&D fixing this bad show

nobody is happy, best possible outcome for the saltmines

THE FIRE RISES!

Attached: 1514399486132.jpg (700x525, 34K)

This exact post was posted when Euron killed the Sandsnakes in season 7.
Lmao great memory, thanks for baiting all these people and destroying their hopes and dreams D&D.

I love how every female posting online is just proving that women are psychotic since they all want Danny to burn king's landing to the ground

This is why women can't be trusted with their finger on the nuclear button, sweetheart.

they are going to support dany murdering everyone and then they are going to have a meltdown when jon kills her for being insane. and all of what the show is trying to say, as stupid as it is, will fly right the fuck over their heads.
clown world lads

>desperately clinging on to her power
>tries to convince Jon to abandon everything he holds dear
>cares less about the people she took power to save
>becomes the tyrant she sought to overthrow
>threatens mass murder if she doesn't get her way

Such a strong woman

>who cares if a bunch of people die, she's right and has to win
this is unironically how genocides start lmao

People will still defend her too

I'm sorry lads
faith restored

because they are just as crazy as she is, because they think she is 'in the right'

Her fans are something else entirely that I've never seen before. Many people will follow "evil" characters because they're fun but will never defend their actions because they know it's wrong, they just like watching them, but with her fan base they actually work hard at justifying everything. I don't know how it's so different with her.

>her son
Who?

It's character idealism or self insert bullshit, the former complements the latter.
The fans who like characters for such reasons usually get on this level of butthurt, very common among weebs and waifufags for example.

they're blinded by what she represents. we just have some fun and shitpost about euron being based because we realize its just a retarded tv show. dany fans are legit crazy and will throw a shitfit when things don't go her way.

All of this has just shown me how unhinged and dangerous modern women are. They are horrible leaders, cringe as fuck, and should never be trusted. The salt coming from women that watch this show has been legendary.

Attached: 1556886958688.png (413x461, 242K)

The dragon

Her dragon.

Unironically the women that say this smell like cat piss, are alone, and weigh about 300 lbs.

the really scary part is they dont realize what its saying. like its right in front of them and they are so fucking insane they either dont see it or refuse to acknowledge it. that to me is the really scary thing.

They really are based. I bet the moutnain rapes and kills Arya before the Hound kill his brother

don't read too much into buzzfeed and twitter, they aren't real

It's a fucking TV show. Fucking stupid bitches need to get a grip.

Women are truly lesser life forms.

Attached: 1556697352592.jpg (960x960, 110K)

I've seen this kind of butthurt from males too, i wish it was limited to just women..

there aren't women here but everyone on Yea Forums has been filling the board with their pants shitting rage over last weeks episode

>modern women
Women have been like this ever since Eve betrayed God and destroyed Adam's paradise. They should have never been trusted with anything. I'd trust a dog over a woman.

because that episode is awful on so many different levels...

>proof women are incompetent rulers irl as well

Thanks D&D

True but most of that rage is directed at the stupidity of it all, I mean shit we went in with low expectations and were still disappointed

The best part is that Dany will lose.
Mark the date. On the 19th of May at the latest, a new Great Triggering will dawn.

Attached: Viserys-targaryen-Wallpaper-harry-lloyd-21809001-1280-720.jpg (1280x720, 434K)

Women are legitimately insane
People on here say edgy shit all the time for the sake of it but it's always vaguely a joke
These women are actually being serious

>On the 19th of May

Attached: kane-impostor-1495216492-800[1].jpg (642x361, 30K)

ironically based (not) contrarian tourist

>this dragon is my """son""" and I will kill an infinite number of humans to avenge him, mostly those who had nothing to do with it
>humanity should obey me and worship me, though, by the way
It will be very satisfying to see her killed.

>after episode 3
>”hhahaha look at all the fragile men who can’t handle the fact that the NK was killed by a woman! Arya is so bad ass. I love this show”
>after episode 4
>”omg they are doing everything they can to push for Jon Snow as king! I hate this show it’s treats all women like shit!”

Women

I'm deeply sorry D&D, if all the leaks are true, I'LL SALUTE YOU ON MY FEET.

At the latest.
Dany could just as easily die this coming Sunday on the 12th.

>if all the leaks are true

literally 0 chance bran is going to take the throne

makes no fucking sense

I thought this was the first good episode for three seasons, still marred by the previous shit show and bad writing, but I can definitely see the books going this way with actual Euron and so on.

They are only going to flip out more after Jon kills her

I can't be the only person who's rock hard thinking about it.

Attached: damn smile.jpg (487x557, 76K)

SUBVERTED.com

I think its more like its hard to feel any sympathy towards KL. Cersei blew up the sept and they're still cool with her? Retarded.

Also its hilarious how you guys are sucking D&D off because they pissed off normalfags on twitter.

Not yet. Idk if the spoilers of Dennis is real or they are just misleading us and after all the reeee they'll cuck out and release a yassss kween ending

>Also its hilarious how you guys are sucking D&D off because they pissed off normalfags on twitter.
if we're gonna kick them while they're down, we gotta suck them when they're up

>his secret
Lmao

No, we don't "gotta" suck them off you contrarian faggot. Fuck off back to twitter, its where you belong.

You aren't. Please, please god above, I just need to see it happen. It'll be the greatest orgasm I've ever experienced just watching so many shitters get completely BTFO. I will forgive Dabid if they do me this one kindness.

Attached: 1434424223154.jpg (680x542, 24K)

Normal People
>"Well, I mean, Jon does have the rightful claim. But if he just gives it up to Dany, then all's cool, right?"

Tumblrinas/Twitter
>"OMFG DANY SHOULD BURN EVERYTHING BECAUSE OF THIS FUCKING STUPID OMFG MUH FEMINIST POWER FANTASY"

why did you put gotta in quotes?

It's mostly basedfags tho

>wordfilter
Fine, go with normalshits then

Do It DANY!!! BURN THEM ALL!!!
BREAKING THE WEEL MEANS PUTTING EVERYONE IN THIS HORRIBLE WORLD OUT OF THERE FUCKING MISERY!!!

Because I was quoting what that user said, dumb fuck.

W O K E
O
K
E

Fuck, they're realising D&D are planning to drop a surprise redpill in the end proving not only the SJW-tier queen but the her fans as well are all just fucking psychopaths beyond the 'I'm just doing the right thing' rhetoric.

Arya can kill anyone she wants at this point. Sansa is just bumbling around into success at every turn. Cersei is really stupid yet somehow wins until she loses for Celgane bowl. Dany is useless and should technically be already dead multiple times but the plot prevents her from dying for no particular reason other than to have her die for plot reasons.

Armies get written off because of budget or 50/50???. Dragons switch between hard to hit by magic king with magic ice spear near ground level to being 100% crit times 5 or 0% hits with 50 shots with no line of sight. The show is just bad writing and hates spending money on CGI for plot reasons or writing a plot that makes internal sense.

Sorry we doubted you big guys

Wait whats basedfags changed from?

peak toxic white masculinity.

What does d&d stand for?

My dick is diamonds at the thought of that. It will be glorious.

these guys, the writer of GoT

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S04E03.720p (mkvtv.net).mkv_snapshot_01.49_[2019.05.05_22.32.17].jpg (1280x720, 42K)

damp and donkbern

writers*

Dungeon & Dragons
(Also Dunkin' Donuts)

kill yourself tranny sodomite

p.eepeepoopoo without the dot

Rain Johnson is still a fucking hack and sucks eternal cocks

/TVs the same but mirrored. Just enjoy the dumpster fire.

Dumb & Dumber

Cause maximum butthurt and I will love you foreveer.

it's always made me laugh that people have lauded dany as this independent, wheel breaking woman when her entire shtick is her birthright and being advised by old men

My soul is ready user you are not alone. I want to see a massive dumpster fire.

I've hated Dani ever since the first book and even I have to admit that seeing her literally beg Jon felt really wrong.

You fags better make twitters to argue with these people when Jon kills Dany
They’ll be foaming at the mouth itching for an argument

Attached: 99E1F52C-A799-409F-A650-AE084B2BF9FE.jpg (992x565, 173K)

based d&d with the last minute bait and switch

We should start compiling all the vacuous arguments about how Luke dying like a bitch in TLJ was a good and brave thing and replace 'Luke' with 'Kelly C'

she finna dab on dem civilians

Attached: firefox_XGtrVQJJad.png (495x497, 242K)

normie normalfag basedboys

peepeepoopoo

ahahaha, the madman actually did it

No, thats D&B&D&B

That's DB&DBW dumbass.

The show is most likely still as shit as it has been since season 5, so I'm not picking it up again.
But I do enjoy the salt mining. So I won't apologize, but I will say thank you.

I can't wait for Jon to quench Lightbringer in her chest.

They flipped the SJW narrative that made me hate them on its head.
The greatest ruse ever televised. I misjudged them.

it's safe to assume that the ending will be based on GRRM's ideas

damn dude i can't believe he told his own family members the truth about his heritage in my day we'd shoot people for less baka

hope dany burns all the starks to death it's no less than they deserve

>1488

Attached: 1556657704832.webm (1280x720, 2.61M)

>I'd trust a dog over a woman.
I was ready to say it's edgy, but I agree.

I got kinda hard when he strangled that one bitch. Kinda wish something had happened there on screen instead of just my mind.