WHY DID HE LOOK SO SHOCKED IN THE PREVIEW OF EP 5???

WHY DID HE LOOK SO SHOCKED IN THE PREVIEW OF EP 5???

Attached: 6413E480-4C8C-46D5-BB99-AF41AC8E9FAC.jpg (800x800, 112K)

Le dragon zombie is coming

Why isn't he wondering how tyrion knows cersei is pregnant when she just told him?

It's Drogon, don't expect anything else

Don't matter, he's not going to be the first death....wowie jump into the water don't get burned swim to shore meet back up with Cersi meet Jamie and have a fight qq.

Dragon armor. Screenshot this lads.

Dany summons a horde of ancient dragons on Dragonstone.

Look up the cannibal, an ancient wild dragon who mysteriously disappeared there

How does Drogon destroy Euron's fleet when Euron's batistas just killed the other dragon and made him flee? It makes no sense

Night King is back, baby!

If D&D pull through I will apologize.

ITS THE NIGHT KING RETURNING ON VISERION.

>NOTICE ON THE INTRO ICE IS STILL ON THE MAP
>THE KING LIVES

Nice.

He's looking at littlefinger riding the elephants from the golden company as they approach in the distance.

Big ass Deathwing armor

because the leaks are true

she told her last season when they went to ask for help

now that would be based

He knows that if the midget knew she was pregnant that there is no way it's his kid.

based /ourguy/ sheepstealer is on his way

I thought this too.
I mean, it makes no sense, since the ballista was tearing apart ships like a fucking railgun.
But it's Crocodile DunDee so rule of cool and burlington bar reactions trumps consistency.

BRAVO DABID!

But she's convinced Euron that the child is his, tyrion saying he already knew when she supposedly just found out ruins that.

Dany is now in mad queen mode.

Rhaegal lives

euron didn't fuck her then. I think its the plot point for next episode. Euron questions Cersei,Jaime to the rescue.

so this is a meme now?

I might enjoy him for THOT patrol, but I literally think he's the worst character ever. You can post your hate for Dany, Arya, etc, but there's no one worse than him. Euron is an absolutely shit character. You can only like him for the memes.

it's based stannis riding in on a 1000 foot long bald eagle with truck nuts

Merling King rises from the depths on a ressurected Rhaegal who has a bunch of deep sea shit growing on him where he was wounded, like barnacles and seastars and shit

Rhaegals back mother fucker

By coming up from behind them. The ballistas were on the front of the ships and it would be difficult to fire/aim through your mast and sails.

Dragon armor, bet

Fly in from behind/below deck level.

WHAT LEAKS?

If they put armor on the dragon NOW that is going to piss the people who arent drooling retards off more than anything

Why didnt they have it before
Whats the point when armor apparently doesnt work anywhere else?

I think we all know why

Attached: tT38lntD_400x400.jpg (400x400, 26K)

King Stannis ridding Rhaegals wielding the Hammer of CAOSH to battle

Valyrian steel dragon armor.

>lets have all the boats facing one direction when we dont know where the dragon is coming from
So its confirmed gonna happen

Could Euron's sperm kill the fetus and take its place?

>Kept you waiting huh

Attached: 587489345984.png (457x576, 489K)

stop bros I want it to happen so badly

It wouldn't even be the first ironborn fleet he smashes

Dont expect any sense in this trainwreck now. It was already retarded to not give the giant in Battle of the Bastards armor or at least some damn tree to fuck things up.

Stannis will reveal himself as the lord of light and come flying down from the heavens to pass judgement.

Attached: 1.jpg (852x480, 17K)

I'll admit, I didn't want to watch after e3, but Euron's massive shit eating grin after killing that fucking dragon and shreddy dragonbitch's fleet was priceless.

>Shitskin slave girl says "Dracarys"
>gets beheaded

Say that when you're paying off your shitblood devil-god in mangos to let you into nigger hell.

Will we see a kraken?

Are you joking? How do you not notice a large group of ships sailing up to you in the first fucking place? Why would you execute a valuable prisoner immediately? Isn't Westeros the size of a continent? They went from Winterfell to King's Landing with their ships being destroyed at the midway point and still somehow made it no problem. Why would you bring Drogon to your meeting where they have the walls lined with ballistae? Lucky Cersei didn't bother firing I guess. Why would Sansa immediately tell Tyrion about Jon? Did Jon not explain to her it might put lives in danger? Is he too stupid to understand this? Why did Tyrion immediately tell Varys whose whole business is selling information?

Missing a few shots is the least of my questions.

>shreddy dragonbitch
great band

Dany airdrops wyldfire on them.

Followed by one lit arrow.

they really need to explain this. but i doubt DND are smart enough or care. there better be SOME kind of strategy or explanation for why Drogon is able to destroy all the scorpions without being hit other than deus ex machine dodging

winter is coming all over that faggot ass

he saw podricks cock

What fucking tactical advantage was there in separating their forces and heading to Dragonstone at all?

all of their enemies are at Kings Landing, there was know need for that, especially since Euron and the Golden Company easily could have taken it over while the Long Night was going on

he realized that he wants to build his dead best friend a skate park

Attached: 1448267209997.jpg (604x370, 32K)

In slow motion

He just realized Cerci is 3 months pregnant and Tyrion somehow knew.

>pod
more like tripod

dubs for stannis

this actor bores me

the great kraken rose from the sea after feasting on dragon flesh

>How do you not notice a large group of ships sailing up to you in the first fucking place?
They weren't sailing up to them, they were lying in wait, ready to ambush them
>Why would you execute a valuable prisoner immediately?
To provoke Dany into murdering innocent people, obviously

>How do you not notice a large group of ships sailing up to you in the first fucking place?
Whats weird is that there is no reason that Dany couldn't have seen the ships from the air.
That's precisely what the dragons should have been used for with the fleet, to scout from high up (out of balista range, something they should have known to exist since one almost killed a dragon in an earlier battle). It was fucking stupid.
>they were lying in wait, ready to ambush them
How do you hide from air reconnaissance.

Drogon and her many grown progeny she laid when she disappeared for a time

Screen cap this post, John will kill Dany and sit on the iron throne with cersi as his queen

Dragon armor

>Why would Sansa immediately tell Tyrion about Jon?
Shansha now craves Tyrion's girth

Attached: prove me wrong.jpg (347x243, 29K)

lost his teleportation machine

It could still happen in the books

>Khal Drogo pledges to get the Dothraki to Westeros, raping every woman on his way
>liberal hipster faggots cheer

>Dany kills 120 random Aristocrats by crucifying them

>Dany gets another Dothraki horde that will rape and murder once being in Westeros

>Dothraki attack and kill small, exhausted part of lannister army

>Dragon burns people alive

>Dany burns a father and his son alive because they dont want to kneel although she already won

Dany will truely become the mad Queen which was forshadowed several times
>liberal hipster faggots go full REEEEEEEEE and scream Mysogny

I really want to see the tears of that subhumans at the Burlington Bar

Attached: 1552267610229.jpg (510x430, 19K)

he saw Drogon being ridden by Victarion Greyjoy

my sweet summer child

Without any foreshadowing to something more about euron this episode its like a 1% chance

The battle is going to be over next episode

I honestly think Cersei was afraid Tyrion was going to spill she is pregnant with Jaime’s baby and then Euron will be fucking pissed she is trying to pass off a lannister as a greyjoy to keep him on her side.

>WHY DID HE LOOK SO SHOCKED IN THE PREVIEW OF EP 5

Several squadrons of dragon are about to enter the battlespace. Yes, really. Screenshot this.

Attached: 1549629471623.jpg (1391x2048, 466K)

He's in awe of how shit this show has become.

>Why would you execute a valuable prisoner immediately?
Cersei is playing mindgames with Dany, she's unironically the smartest fucker in the realm.
She will make Dany into the Mad Queen and be hailed as a savior after she kills her

>Why would Sansa immediately tell Tyrion about Jon?
She doesn't want Dany as her Queen, clearly. She knew Tyrion would spread it.
Basically she just want to fuck up Dany.

they literally explained this in their little strategy meeting. they had to cut off Euron's fleet so they wouldn't be able to transport food into King's Landing. the goal would be to starve out King's Landing until the people themselves threw out Cersei

WE WERE SO CLOSE

Attached: CZOUtaFWQAAfoV6.jpg (720x699, 89K)

Little did they know that Euron has romulan cleaking devices on his ships, combined with warp engines allowing him to sneak up invisible on fucking Dragons flying in the sky and sailing around Westeros at warp 7

Underrated

honestly armor makes sense but then why did nobody arm the Giants back in season 7? if we ever discovered a race of giant men irl, we'd treat them like Gundams

he's not the smartest

Attached: Jimmy-Barnes-Scream-671x377.png (671x377, 260K)

by panning the camera sideways, so as to suggest air reconnaissance isn't real

FIRE ARMOR
it melts the bolts before they can hit Drogon

I'm afraid it has been 4 years.

>smartest fucker in the realm
>have ballistas that can 3shot a dragon far up in the sky
>doesn't just end the war and kill Dany at the front gates of her castle
>doesn't just send out the Golden Company cavalry to slaughter the 20 unsullied and the dragon queen

come on

Pretty much. D&D just used the feminist crowd to get more and more viewers. Instead of just writing her properly and mixing in some crazy shit or dropping some hints in the last couple seasons, they are just baiting and switching them.

Fuck em all.
I just want clegane bowl and a body count.

Attached: 42a5cea2e6d13f09a3a15b85aba71b7b4078874a1b46f49d524e334c97f52e79.png (375x374, 126K)

This is something similar. She saw how easy it was for them to take down that Dragon. She sees how many scorpions are mounted on the walls. Qyborn specifically tells them that her dragon is vulnerable. As an added bonus, the books had old dragons wearing armor I believe.

Attached: 1549465208880.png (783x768, 387K)

Drogon has evolved into MegaDrogon with Dany's rage as a catalyst . Screencap this.

Politics dominates your life. Just relax and let it go, dude. It's a fucking fantasy TV show.

I would let it all go if they would let it go too and let me just enjoy some fiction. But they dont.

It's been a while but I thought that was the whole point of Stannis bringing Gendry to Dragonstone was to sacrifice him to revive dragons

STANNIS THE MANIS IS COMING FOR YOUR ASS

because it would have completely ruined D&D's idea for the battle that they wanted to force in regardless of common sense

Giant + leather armor + giant tree trunk weapon is basically unbeatable and would have easily broken the Bolton lines at Battle of the Bastards, so they had to dumb everybody own and have him enter battle with no weapon, despite using a giant log as a weapon before at Hardhome

Attached: got bran tell them.jpg (1920x3238, 920K)

she got nice calves

In his ship. He has a termite problem

>How do you hide from air reconnaissance.

You write it in the script

>>Dragon burns people alive
>>liberal hipster faggots cheer
>>Dany burns a father and his son alive because they dont want to kneel although she already won
>>liberal hipster faggots cheer
That didnt happened you revisionist faggot.

>so they had to dumb everybody own and have him enter battle with no weapon, despite using a giant log as a weapon before at Hardhome
Because they are literally stealing budget money.

can you imagine crawling up inside a giant controlling him by his prostate?

>Stannis appears on the horizon
>"Daenerys Targaryen stands alone?"
>The Night King rides up behind him and speaks
>"Not alone..."
>"LEGENDS!"
>Karl Tanner, Darkstar, and Quaithe ride up along both of them with the entire Dornish army

Attached: GOT BAMF 03.jpg (640x640, 137K)

why didn't they scout the area first with a ship?

why didn't they make wild fire to use on Euron's fleet?

BASED and Bawpilled

Attached: 742EB64C-1BAA-4D63-A08B-C093024D745B.gif (217x217, 1.46M)

This.

that cersei didn't kill tyrion, varys, dany and her dragon when she had the chance

disgusting knees.

would NOT bang

God the writing is so pathetic, that Cersei who apparently learned so much from her father would allow the entire council and aspiring enemy queen to stand outside of KL with roughly 30 men and not obliterate them? Have they found some sense of honor since the red wedding? Pathetic

he is seeing in the distance a three headed elephant flying coming towards KL and on top of each head is stannis, little finger and robert baratheon.

FROM THE NORMIES SALT AND THIS TRAINWRECKS SMOKE THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!
IF WE CANT HAVE OUR KING AND NICE THINGS, THEN NEITHER SHALL THE NORMALFAGS AND TUMBRITES!

Attached: Visit True King (3).png (1356x1656, 1.03M)

Buddy I hate to tell you this but you either seem to be seeking it out or are completely blowing it out of proportion. I have only ever seen this kind of shit on Yea Forums and it is always framed as a complaint about that kind of behavior.
>b-b-but their influence is ruining the show
Correlation does not equal causation, the longer a piece of fiction goes on the more likely it will slide into mediocrity or poor quality. It isn't helped by having hacks who ran out of source material to adapt and are now forced to think on their own.

pic related killed a god and is now the hero of all humanity

Attached: 00-hero-maisie-williams.jpg (1264x711, 162K)

that was legit a good opportunity to display tyrion's silver tongue to sow mistrust in the enemy camp

all that was needed was just one shot of euron giving cersei the side eye and cersei's nostrils flaring up in anger realizing what he had just subtly done

that's all it would've taken, and they didn't even think of that

he heard that hot topic was having a big sale

Dany is finally spending the skill points she's been saving and unlocks the dragon armor perk next episode

HE AINT THE DADDY

You forgot Ramsay's twenty good men

Attached: MdRrxUW.jpg (1335x1730, 511K)

has something to do with the kraken right?

YOU WONT BELIEVE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT

cmon bam don't sunk my dragon
gotta work in the morning

armor makes sense but how are they going to make armor that fits a dragon, and stops bolts that go through ships and keep going

I bet you anything GRRM told them to do that, it is right up his alley. Don't pretend that it wasn't a real possibility since her return from Braavos. She is the ultimatest assassin of all time now and the only thing that can slow her down is plot constraints.

>we don't see their reaction
this show just wants to piss people off

Yeah I was thinking the same.

Attached: 20035.png (300x300, 52K)

From Euron's perspective, Tyrion shouldn't know because she just became pregnant with his child (except it isn't his, it is Jaime's kid). If I had to guess, I'd say Euron eventually finds out the kid isn't his, causing him to betray Cersei.

RED COMET
>RED COMET
RED COMET
>RED CRED COMET
>RED COMET
RED COMET
>RED COMETOMET

Attached: 4d58adc076f29d879b678f0a65345d8e.png (1172x661, 740K)

Seriously though they're all looking at the Red Comet.

Prove me wrong.

>>liberal
I don't think that means what you think it means.

Jaime tells him the kid isn't Euron's before killing him.

Tyrion accidentaly reveals that Cerseis baby is not his after all.

I would give Euron props if he was smart enough to realize that, but I don't think he's smart enough to count to 9

red comet comes, one or more dragons are hatched. Nearly all the shots of the trailer are of people looking toward the sky, apart from one very conspicuous one of Tyrion and the stone dragon sculpture(?).

Makes me remember all the show mythology that got scrapped. Fucking hell, this B-tier garbage should have ended long ago.

Attached: 1499181348978.jpg (391x376, 16K)

Attached: wunwun.jpg (1550x783, 648K)

because he confronted Cersei about the child and she told him the truth

you guys are as dumb as Euron

it's probably the cliche aftershot after missing the dragon with an arrow