I swear

I swear...

Attached: sansa-stark-84e96267-5156-421d-95b7-13bdbe8397da-1502318886.jpg (480x480, 56K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RMxGdLdMNRc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

God I miss ramsay

>Tell her a monumental secret that could fuck you up if word got out
>Make her swear she won't tell anyone
>She blabs anyway
Pretty accurate depiction of a woman tbf.

she made the right choice. as per usual

>relying on women not to tell secrets
lmao wtf was Jon thinking?

Mad Queen has to go.

literally the last smart character in this fucking show

>The rape made me stronger

Pretty funny how this board uses GOT as their incel cope machine

jon has been drinking too much targaryen s_oy

Unironically the smartest person in the show right now.
Baste Starkians.

Attached: 1557088907185.jpg (960x600, 81K)

jon was acting like a middle schooler. omg guys you CAN’T tell anyoneee!!!

Are there any indications she will die?

Ramsay didn't torture her enough.

every single episode has to talk about how she's not who she used to be and is smart now. can't her actions do that instead? no amount of her staring blankly while music plays will make me think she's suddenly one of the most powerful characters in the show

Sansa is unironically my YAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEN. Littlefinger raised her right.

Have sex

telling tyrion was a smart move though.

Reminder the fat girl that posted this will literally cut herself because she can't find a boyfriend.

credit to the actress she looks a lot better this season than the last couple

this

Women love rape confirmed.

Thread theme.
youtube.com/watch?v=RMxGdLdMNRc

Jon continues to be an idiot in thinking that other people acts and thinks the way he does.

You'd think getting murdered would teach you to be smarter.

that's just a shitty script though. Her actions show it, but the writers think we're too dumb to notice.

God this show has turned into feminist shit over the seasons. Just look at the difference between now and season 1-2

Also take into account it's supposed to be medieval/fantasy but apparently women ruled everything.

Arya didn’t blab

Also Tyrion swore and went right to Varys to let him know the scene after the dragon got btfo.

...to be based as fuck

She is playing the game man, and both of those cunts will die.

Seriously though, based sansa doesn't like the race mixing mad queen with her little mulatto pets.

THE NORTH IS BELONGS TO THE NORTHERNERS

hey don’t know if you were aware but there have been female monarchs in the past. just letting you know

Have sex

uh this is problematic

Why haven't the usual suspects accused her of being a Nazi yet? She is literally arguing for closed borders and the north for northeners.

>Tyrion swore
nop, she told the secret because she fucking know that Dany will bites the dust later. It was an act.

He's truly been raised by ned stark
a stark through and through

Only because Danny was now getting so pissed, impatient, and power hungry that she is now willing to destroy Kingslanding and its people like she said she wouldn’t early last season. He’s slowly realizing she doesn’t have the temperament to rule.

based Sansa

and it was beautiful

Is she /our girl/?

WHAT ACTIONS NUMNUTTS?

He unironically needs a stronk women beside him to slap him out of it.

1488 gas the iron bankers race war now

Attached: 1368240096033.jpg (2048x1365, 265K)

lol arya needs to fucking die as well, what a pointless character.
>"we're family.
>rides off, i dont think im comimg back.

Ight... Based Sansa wins for the 7th season in a row. My word. Hope she has an interesting career after this and Dark Phoenix.

>if i werent mentally and physically raped i wouldnt be who i am today
Raise your daughters with plenty of rape and torture parents

THIS

>be a sniveling incompetent who rejects his birthright because the pussy's too good
She was in the right. At this point her and Cersei are the best characters. Also my man Jaime

SANSA PLAYING 4D CHESS

>also Tyrion swore
Lol you're an idiot.

Yea Dany shoulda laid waste to KL in the first place and it still wouldve been a better story... also fuck the common folk

Her part seems over, she stayed in Winterfell.

>Ned: Tells Cersei the findings of his investigation. Gives her a chance to... Answer for them?
>Sansa: I have to tell the household of my valiant prince, that my family is scheming something against them! Real princes are just like they are in fairy tales... Right?
>Cat: Frees Jaime, an important bargaining chip, so that Cersei would keep her word and release Sansa and Arya, without requiring proof that it is done.
>Robb: Beheaded a Karstark because they killed some Lannister boys. As a result, loses half his army. He married a random girl, despite promising that he'd marry into the Frey household. He doesn't mean to insult them, so that should be good enough... Surely?
>Most egregious of all, Jon Snow: I will betray the Night's Watch and run off with a wildling woman. Fuck them anywa- oh I changed my mind again! I will raise an army to save my sister from Ramsay. Everyone's cool with me just raising an army and betraying my vows, right? Despite my Dragon fuckpiece telling me not to, I'll reveal the most dire secret in the world to my siblings. It'll be fine, they can keep a secret.
>Sansa: I can't wait to tell everyone.

Did the Starks learn nothing? Did they ever learn a single fucking thing?

Attached: 4ef.jpg (342x364, 54K)

Here's a thought: If Jon doesn't want to be fucking king, then just STOP TELLING PEOPLE THAT HE'S NEXT IN LINE TO BE FUCKING KING. He's the George Costanza of GoT, they give him every promotion he doesn't want and he doesn't know when to shut his mouth. Sansa's a bitch for blabbing but Jon's worse because he's constantly being a dumb fuck and creating more problems for himself.

Resisting Dany is a smart move, and Sansa isn't even privy to her tyrannical rants, but just intuits as much, and acts on it.

Sansa used to be cute. CUTE.

Hated her last season but now I like her wtf

>mfw craster was a good dad all along

>Sansa is unironically my YAAAAAAAS QUEEEEEN.
she's been very based this whole season

theon learned that his real family was the starks at the end, i guess. the only one of them to learn from his mistakes

It fits
Ned Stark told the truth no matter what

>tell woman a secret
>immediately tells everyone she can
honestly this was 10/10 realistic writing on dabid's part

user you're dumb if you're thinking she didn't know exactly what she was doing. She doesn't like or trust Dany, telling Tyrion and potentially spreading this information drives a wedge between Jon and Dany when its found out.

And I'm all for it, Sansa is the least dumb of the "good" characters we have left.

Kek, this. Guess the patriarchy is good for something?

Except about Jon's true parents...

You'd think having his dad get his head chopped off for constantly being
>muh honor
would put a stop that.

right but instilled morality through upbringing

Maybe on the surface, but the real lesson here is that the pursuit of pussy has ruined yet another great man.

>why can't her actions do that instead?
Because if you judge based on her actions rather than how the show/dialogue presents her, you'd have to deal with the fact that she hasn't "gotten worse" and has actually been a shitty ruler since the very beginning. Like how she just waltzes into Yunkai and uproots the entire society and fucks everything up and the show and main characters treat her as a hero

Women know how shit other women are.

The dialogue quality has been atrocious since they ran out of book material

i love her

danyfags are S E E T H I N G

Fuck the Targs. Sansa is based.

Attached: 545px-House_Stark.svg.png (545x600, 94K)

Jaime seducing Brienne wasn't so bad

By the moon and the stars and the sun
I'll be there (I'll be there!)
I swear! (I swear)

Thank you for reminding me of this song

>Smartest woman in Westerns
>Literally a Nazi
Were D&D based all along?

Jews have a love/hate relationship with Nazis

t. incel

Cersei is set up to win the whole shebang at this point

This reeks of tumblr.

I don't know what Jon could possibly expect to happen, he knows Sansa.

>Sansa's a bitch for blabbing
No she is not retard, she is playing her cards to kill Dany fucking moron.

you’re ceding basic observational skills to tumblr now?

>least Stark of the Stark children
>winds up being the only one that doesn't cuck out to the Targ shits and wants the North to be free from Southern tyranny
Absolutely based and potterypilled
Sansa is /ourgirl/

Bran and Gendry and Rickon and Joffrey and Tommen and Jojen and Dickon and Lancel and Loras are so handsome.

I agree. funny how Sansa has become more clever than Tyrion.

>tells Tyrion about Jon being a targ because she knows Tyrion is having doubts about Dany and will need to talk to someone about it
>tells Cersei where Dany and her dragons are going to be in the hopes they get wiped out before Jon gets to kings landing
>Jon wins the battle for kinds landing and gets appointed King cus his targ secret gets out
>Jon on the throne, Sansa in the north, peace throughout the realm
Sansa is playing 4D chess

When the fuck did this dumb cunt get based?

unironically the smartest thing she ever die the entire show was try to push Joeffrey off the ledge

Doesn't even matter Jon will just abdicate the second he is named king

nah, they just made tyrion dumber

the rape triggered it. she was based as soon as she set Ramsay's own hounds on him.

Have sex

Well then Bran just takes it. Either way Starks win.

BY THE MOON
AND THE STARS
AND THE SKY

Attached: 90456FDD-88D8-4A99-986C-6EC3B0480F98.jpg (1280x720, 55K)

Save hex

Tyrion was always kind to her, she know that she can use that to hurt Dany. She is based.

Based
agree

yeah and see sean beans portrayal. he did an excellent job at portraying a man who has done an egregious act

>ywn be spitroasted by gendry and dickon while balls deep in tommen
why even live

she made ramsay nutt on himself???
BASED AF

And cause another civil war over succession? I guess he could appoint Gendry and restore the Baratheon line but having a bastard blacksmith as the King might not go so well with the other Lords

Forgot to say that she is playing the same game than her mother with littlefinger.

reminder that this THOT swore BEFORE A HEART TREE to keep Jon's secret

and then immediately told it to a BLOODY LANNISTER

Attached: it was beautiful.png (722x720, 775K)

Yeah it's blatantly obvious that's what she fucking wants, but it means if she gets it that way then Jon has to rule the Seven Kingdoms, which he has EXPLICITLY expressed that he does not want to do. Kind of a bitch thing to foist that responsibility upon your brother and endanger his life by creating more enemies for him when he made you literally swear not to do that.

women and betas

Arya will take Cerseis face and rule, and marry Gendry. Everyone else, except Bran and Sansa will die.

jon will realize women are fucking crazy and will once again TAKE THE BLACK and join his BRUTHAS in the night's watch

MGTOW ending

Reminder that living honourably is what got Ned killed.

Meh why not just throw Tyrion on the throne

Based

He doesn't care, he already gave up
>Lord Commander
>His crown
>His direwolf
Jon doesn't care about anything

I mean when your brother is the chosen treegod of your religion, you can get away with breaking oaths to trees.

SANDOR
DESTROYING
SANSAS
UTERUS

SANSA AHEGAOING AT THE HOUNDS COCK AS SHE LEG LOCKS HIM

just like season 1 when she learns her father is scheming something against the lannisters and she blabs to cersei

it's like poetry, it rhymes

>BROKE IN ROUGH
i thought they were gonna fuck. god my hopes were up

You have impeccable taste.

I mean Sansa does not want Dany on the throne, her slipping out Jons secret is smart of her.

love it. but dany would hunt him down and make him bend the knee.

Have sex :)

Wrong picture, sorry.

Attached: I_swear_(JM_Montgomery).jpg (285x249, 37K)

Pretty rare, not permitted in most of Europe, and no woman has ever earned a throne through warfare in the history of mankind.

Don't forget about Robb not telling Radmure the plan and getting mad at him for not following the plan

Imagine!
Imagine Sansa domming The Hound before he decides to fuck it and unleash in her cunt!

She'll marry him.

Or maybe she'll marry Jon kek. That would be a kino ending. Jon on the throne and marries Sansa. Now that would be subverting expectations. You know the more I think on it, that doesnt really sound so unlikely.

Because he's a manlet. They even made Ghost a dire wolf-let. Robb's Greywind was HUGE.

sansa marrying jon was quite a popular theory during season 6.

sansa wedding and bedding the hound would be pure unadulterated kino though

Tall women>femlets
It is known.

>Put your main advisors and military commander in the same shit while knowing the enemy excels at naval combat
>Can't see a fucking fleet while riding a dragon
>Smart
Kek

once a dumb bitch always a dumb bitch. arya should fucking execute sansa just for her sheer stupidity.

Cersei?

Unironically this. Sansa saved the Seven Kingdoms by giving the final push needed towards King Jon.

you all are retards. She told Tyrion on purpose for maximum effect. She hates Dany and want to see her cucken. being Cersei 2.0 has been Sansa's whole character arc

Yeah she made the right choice, Dany is going mad as shit.

Sansa will get dany killed with her big mouth, arya won't give a shit

I'm glad I'm not the only one who thought she had leaked it after she seemed so happy about the news.

What was the secret Jon told them?

telling Tyrion was smart af

>There have been
>General rule
Pick one and only one
Also
TITS OR GTFO

r u brainlet?

danyfags go back to your reality TV please

her face is so fucking tiny these days

>her face is so fucking tiny these days
Her body kept growing after the face stopped.

Sansa is fuggo

I don't watch the show but I read Yea Forums on Sundays so I can talk to my coworkers about it tomorrow.

hhhnnnngggghhhhhh

qt

Attached: 1393247471059.jpg (1280x1707, 590K)

No Tyrion really believes in her and Varys was trying to get him to see the truth. The elephant in the room during that scene was that if Dany is such a good queen and is trying to end tyranny, why doesn't she just destroy King's Landing, take the blame, and give the throne to Jon?

based

I think the real elephant in the room is what the fuck is she doing in westeros?

This, it's ok.

um no sweety, she swore on the fact that they were family, when she found out they weren't family she didn't have to keep her oath
:^)

Bran learned not to climb tall buildings.

Attached: 1545241547237.png (1440x802, 1.79M)

That's the reason 95% of this dumb board cares.

He told them his mother was Ashara Dayne xD

They learned how to win the iron throne since Bran becomes king according to leaks.

kek

Cousins are still family, genius.

Attached: woken dragon.jpg (307x308, 23K)

tiniest fucking face in westeros
the only mouth small enough to suit hanging off Tyrion's cock when he dies

I think it's a rebuke of women, considering the two biggest women are a fuck up and a fuck up in the making

Actually dwarves like him have fairly regular sized genitalia.

so she's useless then

We don't believe you, Peter.

She started the fire that will make Jon King. That is not useless.

start a fire? with that tiny fucking face?

And that’s a good thing.

>destroy King's Landing
how? on the ground they are evenly matched except KL is a fortress. in the air Dany only has a single dragon vs what a couple hundred dragon killing ballistas? Dany has little chance to win the fight much less destroy the city

Well, he had already promised his sister he wouldn't. That promise was first, and more important.

this but unironically. Wtf are d&d doing, literally crashing the show with no survivors

Attached: 1546521046006.png (1000x432, 165K)

Only tumblr degenerates like sansa, its the most shitty character in the show

Who is Isabella of Castille

If it wasn't true, you'd have a better comeback that 'incel', now wouldn't you?

No I'm not talking about her actual chances I mean the plan was to surround King's Landing and deprive them of supplies until the people blamed Cersei and revolted because "she's not supposed to kill the people she's trying to save." If she really was as good and honorable as Tyrion is trying to make himself believe, she would have attacked King's Landing head on and given the throne to Jon.

What a colossal cunt.

>Also Tyrion swore

No he didnt

based sansa keeping things interesting by being a fucking moron

>tfw Ned kept this secret for 18 fucking years
>literally had to endure Cat's hatred all this time
>Jon should've never trusted this thot

Characters literally tell the man he knows nothing why are you surprised?

Drunken dwarves are unironically even worse than women.

>Thankyou for helping save our lives, now fuck off and die.

They had a line on this episode where Varys says "men will respect a king more" wtf are you talking about?

Is she still insufferable in this season?

SANSA, STOP TELLING THE LANNISTERS SECRETS
HOW DO WE STOP SANSA FROM TELLING THE LANNISTERS THE MOST DIRE SECRETS?!

Attached: duncry.gif (160x120, 931K)

she can't win head on so again how?

a better plan would be to just fucking leave Cersei isolated and get a grip on the rest of the 7 kingdoms. Cersei can't actually do much of anything and her money isn't unlimited so eventually golden company and others she hired will leave

Glad she did. I hope everyone knows to undermine Daenerys and burst her shitty fucking bubble. I can't stand this shitty character I can't wait for her to die.

Tyrion has always been retarded, in the books his character is pretty much dunning kruger man. In the show hes manipulating retards and gloating about it

her casting in xmen is the worst miscast i have ever seen. LMAO @ her being the focus of the new one

The Fox and the Hound.

All of Dany's pet mongrels are dying! Kino is back on the menu!
Sucks about her dragon though.

You can tell the writers on this show want this to be done with. It's like when you start an essay and the intro and middle paragraphs are really articulate and well thought out, then you realize its 2 am so you come up with a garbage tier conclusion.

I would bend my near to the Northern QT white race queen.

She's always been a beauty my dude. Sansa is /our gal/ now fuck Daenerys the queen of ashes and savages.

>be a feminist
>hear men talking about women the same way feminists always talk about men.
>scream that they're all filthy virgins, hypocritically furthering rape culture and male gender norms
Gee, why do people think you're all shit?

>when all the other characters are so bad then previous bad characters arent anymore
Its like powercreep but for bad writing!

Reminder that if Dany had ignored Tyrion, stormed KL as soon as she got to Westeros and claimed the Iron Throne, the entirety of the seven kingdoms could have united against the Night King and crushed him, Dany actually gets to be queen, the fact that Jon is Aegon means nothing, she never loses her dragons or Missandei, and half the people that have died would still be alive.

A violently executed plan today is always better than a perfect plan tomorrow.

SHE FUCKING GRINNED WHEN HE BARKED AT THE SLUT
HE SMILED AT HER
SHE WALKED AWAY AND LEFT HIS SPEECHLESS AND BREATHLESS.

Attached: SANSAN1.jpg (1280x853, 274K)

So does Sansa want to fuck Jon. Is that part of why she doesn't like Dany?

Attached: 1541020160543.png (1920x1080, 2.6M)

>swears to keep secret
>literally blabs it to the first person she meets afterward
>The hand of the queen

*trusting women with secrets*
Shakes head sadly.

>Hey thanks Dany for using your sandniggers and mongols to act as meatshield for us lol

>the fact that Jon is Aegon means nothing

COPE

Maybe it has to do with the fact her father and brother were responsible for a lot of misery that befell the STarks?

I don't care that Jon is Aegon, he's clearly the best guy for the job, what I'm saying is by then it wouldn't matter.

You people saying Sansa would do anything to help Cersei are pants on fucking retarded. There is no one she hates more than Cersei.

now she wants to be the qweeen

>Be a man with a world shattering secret that you know will turn the realm towards chaos again.
>Immediately tell the two people in the world this impacts more than anyone who both happen to love you and hate each other because you're a pants on head fucking moron.
>Damn those stupid wominz!!
So many incel virgins here. GoT is like incel bait.

What's the final episode spoiler someone leaked here?

Um sweaty....Lyanna stark is a stark

they are all ignorant northern trash.

If Sansa is stupid for telling Tyrion then Tyrion by transitive property is some sort of giga stupid for telling Varys, the guy who doesn't truly give a shit about anyone on the throne with a history of kingmaking and betraying the Crown.

>If I didn't get raep'd, I'd still be an idiot.
>lel, u got me there little byrd!

Attached: 1483546052476.gif (270x138, 1.71M)

she looked so fucking hot today bros...

Attached: 1556827098575.png (194x192, 108K)

Literally every scene with them is sexual as fuck. Their reunion scene is pure pornography.

He specifically called it a secret, implying it was understood he was “””not to””” tell anyone. The difference between a secret and a sweat is negligible enough to make them equivalent.

he was talking about Salsa you dipshit

It’s implied you fucking brainlet

Who gives a shit. Jons an idiot and danys a dangerous crazy bitch.

Somehow they haven't gone with the best and most simple plan, which is to simply have Arya sneak up and kill Cersei

Have sex

How? He had little to do with her when they lived at Winterfell, and hasn't seen her since she was like 13. He knows little about her, or what she's been through. He was too busy getting Wilding tail and then chasing dragon thots.

t. beef flaps

88 post confirms it sansa was the real prince that was promised

Attached: 1536814971563.jpg (842x842, 136K)

what a dumb cunt Jon Snow is. Think his secret is safe when he tells Sansa and Peter Dinklage

Not user but you can't imply a swear, especially in the fucking medieval era and Tyrion isn't the type to profusely go back on his word.

The Starks have no legitimate claim to the throne. It's taken by force, or it's passed on by family, and the Lannisters sit on it right now. The only claim Bran has, is to Winterfell, after Sansa and Arya are dead. Youngest of the family never has any claim to anything. Sansa is the oldest Stark, if the Stark claim is accepted (and she has no claim, as Cercei would have a few things to say about that), she'd be the one.

Bran makes no fucking sense at all, unless Sansa and Arya are dead. And even then, his claim is based on...what?

Whoever kills Cercei is the next person to sit on the throne. That's how it works, since she has no children left. Or if she dies of old age, and she names an heir.

She'll do what must be done to protect the north and the Starks.

>Arya didn’t blab
She's not a woman, she's a nobody.

LBQT, more like it.

This. Literally saved Jon, her house, the North and Westeros. Who cares if she broke a promise. Ned kept his and look how much hurt he caused to some people (Cat and Jon).

Everyone knows a womans oath is worthless. They don't have the concept of honor really, so breaking that shit doesn't mean anything to them. It never has throughout all of history.

Her immediately breaking her oath without even a second thought or hesitation is actually the most realistic part of this episode.

After all the wars the line of succession is in shambles. The only real title left of note is the Vale and the Northern King.
All other houses have been decimated to impotence. Whoever sits at the end of this civil war will rule now. And securing the protection of the realm by fighting off the WW threat is grounds for legitimacy anyway.

Attached: D659B68B-8E4A-4076-B67A-2428470ACAC8.jpg (491x491, 42K)

Let's be real, in the books when he gets resurrected he'll be merciless.

I swear, in front of our holy tree. I swear not to tell.

That's the most positivity I have seen for Sansa here in all these years.

t. Orson Scott Card
(He's right tho)

Any other /truers/ up in here

You can absolutely imply a secret. Tyrion literally calls it a secret when telling Varys, so he knows he’s not supposed to repeat it. Varys declares it now “information” since eight people know. The difference between a swear and a secret are nothing if you don’t swear on anything, which neither Arya nor Sansa did, so why would we expect Tyrion to do it on something?

Tyrion still blabbed where Arya did not, proving the original user’s point to be stupid. Stop trying to fight this. My logic is undeniable.

That's not the implication at all. Sansa could have told him knowing he would tell the people he trusted with such information, while also letting him know that only X many people know, so he should limit the number of people he tells. If anything, it's implied Sansa told Tyrion because she knew it would help the word get out.

Bran is the oldest male stark alive, he isn't muh kinggindanorf because he doesn't want to

This thread was all me btw.
>select chimneys
Oy vey!

>muh birthright
fuck that. Jon has always been a fucking Stark, not a Targshit

Bronn made a good point this episode in that thrones are whoever is the best at killing. No one has any inherent claim to anything.

Libertarians btfo

Probably because she was a stupid cunt all previous years

BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

Attached: KINGBRAN.jpg (1100x580, 311K)

No shit Sansa knew he’d blab too. He still called it a fucking secret so you’re making assumptions the show directly contradicts.

A FUCKING MILL

I think so. First thing she says after learning they are cousins is 'why her?'. She's jealous.

T. dumb american. Bran has claim because he's a male.

incel king

In this show every single leader is a woman, (((they))) are conditioning men to be submissive cuckolds.

Dude you're the one making assumptions, I'm just providing another equally possible scenario for Sansa's motivations, since the show decided to yadda yadda that part.

Now I'll admit I don't know how she put it to Tyrion, and neither do you, but think of it like this: When Jon told Sansa and Arya, he was actually hoping they wouldn't tell anyone else. Why do you think Sansa told Tyrion? Just because she had to get it off her chest? Or maybe because she thought it might actually affect the situation?

lel,m8 I've have fucked 5 different women now..... the incel bit is stale

This episode shows that women are ruled by emotions and can’t keep a secret. And shouldn’t have power.

At all...

>after years of bran's rule over king's landing and sansa's over the North
>they meet each other again when bran visits the north
>just as Bobby and Ned had done so, as brothers
>pottery
>and as Ned and Bobby told of their stories together, bran does just the same
>sansa, the rape

Are you talking about your bitchtits neckbeard?

have sex, cringecel

>Isabella of Castille
please dont compare isabella with these thrash characters

How's roastie-posting so easily recognizeable?
Do they have no self awareness?

I can't get over how good she looks in this pic. I really like resting bitch face.

You not being able to read gigantic flashing neon hints the David’s drop =! me making assumptions.

Given that she’s about to let Tyrion walk away after he says something along the lines of “there’s no one else” or some shit, then calls him back to tell him the truth about Jon, given that Sansa hates Dany, and given that Dany threw a shitfit about other people knowing because she knows other people would find out, given that Sansa has become a master schemer after all that time with CIA; it’s made glaringly fucking obvious that Sansa knew Tyrion would blab.

beef flaps confirmed, one day soon your face will be wrinkly and no man will want you except betas you won't be attracted to

"what if a stock my cock in"

had secs

logic on Yea Forums?

no thank you

Oof

FROM THE NORMIES SALT AND THE THIS TRAINWRECKS SMOKE THE PRINCE WHO WAS PROMISED WILL HAVE HIS REVENGE!

Attached: Visit True King (3).png (1356x1656, 1.03M)

>dany would hunt him down and make him bend the knee
lol with what? she has no one left to do everything for her anymore.

go on...

helllll nah, i would nut for 5 fucking hours if i got to fuck her

Attached: hugs.gif (245x258, 1.99M)

i never noticed there was sexual tension between them

she has a pussy, take a wild guess whether she was acting rationally

Attached: 119296.gif (500x233, 1.55M)

lmao

Wow, she just envelopes her older cousin with her superior size. So hot...

hey ms roastie ! how is your droopy meatflaps

>tfw will never be bullied by your younger cousin

Attached: 5c40948a524147205720ccf3-750-563.jpg (750x563, 61K)

literally naming my second born male stannislav out of honor of the mannis

>and it's a fucking awesome historical name

Language is hard. This was maybe my answer to Martin, whom, as much as I admire him, I do quibble with. A Song of Ice and Fire had a very modern philosophy: that if the king was a good man, he would get his dick chopped off. We look at fake history and it’s not that simple. Martin can say that Bran became king and reigned for a hundred years, and he was wise and good. But Martin doesn’t ask the question: How was high Valyrian conjugated? Does the pluperfect tense of bravosi derive from the suffix? How did dragons understand the verb, “dracarys”? And what about all those lost westerosi languages? By the end of the war, the night king is gone but all of the autists aren’t gone – they’re in the Godswood, watching beautiful sisters be beautifully raped. Did Bran pursue a policy of monolingualism and kill all other languages? Even the little baby dialects in their little dialect tongues?

Attached: 177B2068-4D87-4084-B7FC-72BD1AC9EFFB.png (499x601, 169K)

you're the reason why women can't really be a part of a discussion in anything. they resort to ad hominems and never confront the actual point. women's suffrage was a mistake. and btw I've had sex and have it regularly

Was Sansa trying to hook The hound up with some young pussy? Pretty cool of her if I read that scene correctly

the hound gonna pound sansa next episode, he's gonna get some of that yummy red bush

The hound left with arya faggot, what kind of speedwatching retard are you

I was surprised that line was in the episode. There's going to be a lot of controversey.

That's not really what the line was about honestly. Sansa/the hound are just reflecting about the loss of innocence

Yeah but she made it seem like being raped helped her grow into the mature wiser person she is now.

I'm not very tall , but sometimes I wish I was smaller

how's life as a brainlet?

me too actually

Her first thought was "First cousin marriage is legal in Westeros"

Fucking Jonsa faggots were right all along.

You tell me. The rape changed her as a person, you don't need to be raped to lose your innocence.

He knows nothing trollolol

Remember last season and season six I think where everyone was making memes and posting about the sexual tension between the two of them?

End Game Sansa is OP
Shit starter but if you level her just right, she is a best

Rape makes women smart and more mature.

No shit, however she was still raped and all that horrible shit that happened to her made her what she is today. You trying to twist this into some ridiculous "rape is good" argument from the writers just tells me how much of a retard you are.

shes still a cutie. her profile is whack like gal gadot, and she kinda has a 5 head, but shes pretty.

It is implying that the abuse she experienced helped her grow into the wise person she is today. Which wasn't necessary for her to become that kind of person. It is her trying to find meaning in her suffering which is a coping mechanism and the writers should be called

>88
fuuuuck

Ive grown to like her recently

HOLY FUCK, what the hell happened? She went from this...

ITS ALMOST LIKE HIS UNIQUE UNKILLABLE SELFLESSNESS WAS SO HE COULD FULFIL A MISSION AND HE NEVER CARED ABOUT THE GAME OF THRONES. BUT HOW COULD THAT BE.

>It is implying that the abuse she experienced helped her grow into the wise person she is today.
No, it's implied she would still be a naive little girl if she had been sheltered like she was back when she was a naive kid.

>Which wasn't necessary for her to become that kind of person.
The point isn't about it being necessary, the point is that the things that happened to her changed her, you fucking cretin.

>It is her trying to find meaning in her suffering which is a coping mechanism
And how is this wrong in anyway

>and the writers should be called
for what? because you think they make the argument that rape is good and necessary for Sansa to become smart, when the whole point was just that your past makes you who you are even if that past is full of dark shit you can rise above it and not become a fucking fragile little flower that needs trigger warnings.

Getting raped didn't make Sansa smart, you stupid fucking shit and no one besides a literal brainlet would think that was the point of the scene.

This would have happened if GOT was faithful to the books

In real life she would have PTSD and be fucked up sexually and in relationships

Name? Who is this beautiful oatmeal faced girl?

John has literally never cared about the throne, and only ever wanted to stop the dead. It's almost like his character doesn't have anything to do anymore isn't it?

I dont think the writers are brave enough to turn her completely mad like the mad king

believe it or not, all women are not like in your tumblr circle jerk and can actually manage healthy relationships and move on with their lives even after being raped.

My mom was raped when she was 14 years old. She got past it, and is one of the strongest women I have ever known. Now you are going to think I am saying rape made her strong, because you are a fucking moron.

what? shes definitely going to full on massacre everything in that city if she can. even if you ignore spoilers, the plot is clearly going that route.

She was a whore, just like your mother

Yeah bro people who have trauma from being raped are little bitches who need to just man up and get over it what pussies

have sex retard

There is no point for the nights watch now retard

Good point they have an assassin on staff why not use her?

>Drogon shoots a fireball
>hits the wildfire stock
>all of King's Landing burns down
>trailer scene with the throne room without the roof and Dany walking through it

This show is pleasing the cucks and the feminists in general. Stop complaining, its all about you

>but somehow not naked because SHES A STAR NOW LOL

>the brainlet uses strawman
>it's super predictable

not an argument.

Ours is last laughter!

tits or gtfo dumb sluts.

People who suffer emotionally after experiencing abuse are "fucking fragile litter flowers that need trigger warnings" and from "tumblr circle jerks".

>the brainlet doubles down on the strawman

pathetic

It's directly quoting you.

out of context. Just stop being a retard.

Unironically one of the best characters in the show currently. Her telling Tyrion about Jon was exactly the right thing to do.

How is it out of context? You are literally saying people who are broken after trauma are weak bitches. That's literally exactly what you are saying.

But he’s right, people who are broken after trauma ARE weak bitches. Life is hard, grow a spine

I am saying people who stay that way are weak fragile flowers who need trigger warnings and post on tumblr after you claimed all women become that way and are never able to have normal relationships ever again, which isn't the case.

Seriously how low is your IQ?

>after you claimed all women become that way and are never able to have normal relationships ever again
strawman
> people who stay that way are weak fragile flowers who need trigger warnings and post on tumblr
That isn't true. Your mother's circumstances in her life and every little detail isn't the same as every person who is raped. Just because she got over it doesn't mean the person who didn't get over it wouldn't if they were in your mom's shoes.

You're an ignorant moron

It’s ignorant morons like you that cause people to think they are broken and identify it, you idiots literally enable them.

>strawman
Learn what it actually is before claiming it. Seriously monkey see monkey do describes you to a t.

>That isn't true.
It is.

>Your mother's circumstances in her life and every little detail isn't the same as every person who is raped.
And?

>Just because she got over it doesn't mean the person who didn't get over it wouldn't if they were in your mom's shoes.
She was raped by her own father, and beaten on the regular I am willing to say that is pretty much on the psychologically most damaging end of the rape scale.

>You're an ignorant moron
Says the retard who thinks women can't get over rape and just become a blubbering mess afterwards and the writers of this shitshow need to be called out on for making a "rape is good" argument.

like Nino in Fire Emblem

Robb didn't have a choice with Karstark. As long as the man was still alive, every Northern captive being held by the Lannisters was at risk. Trying to hide the deaths of the Lannister boys would have been a futile effort with how well-informed Varys is. Not to mention letting Karstark off with a slap on the wrist would have shown him to be a weak leader and invited more insubordination from the other Northern Lords. Robb was dealt a shit hand and chose the least worst of two bad options.