Has the perfect chance to pull Cersei with her in a heroic suicide

>has the perfect chance to pull Cersei with her in a heroic suicide
>chooses to die like a dog instead

Attached: Profile-Missandei.PNG.png (314x500, 225K)

What did she mean by that?

Imagine the pop if she went out doing a Stone Cold Stunner to Cersei

>the mountain decapitated the whore negro? I think I will spare him now

wtf is that dialogue D&D

Attached: 20190505_213256.png (678x680, 468K)

>token character who's done nothing continues to do nothing
wooooah, no way!!!

dr-dracaris...!

lol

BAH GAWD

you think she ate out greyworms butt hole?

>IT'S ME, CERSEI

Attached: Screenshot_161.jpg (600x600, 42K)

>gives the go ahead to her queen to slaughter thousands of innocents
What the fuck was her problem?

>glass shatters

>dracarys

Uh... ok?

I know it

FUCKING PURE DIMES

Yeah that wouldn't have resulted in Daeny, Tyrion, GW and everyone else in that party getting obliterated on the spot or anything.

it should have been the worm instead. He ruined her

Not just that, but wasn't she signaling Dany to genocide everyone in Kings Landing? What a cunt

Unironically because they're white people, whom she has not a single reason to like.
In one single moment her whole life transformed, from being a slave into being aking to a wealthy lady on the council of the most powerful and awe-inspiring figure ever to exist. Dracarys was not only a request, but a statement on how Daenerys completely saved her life once.

OH

HELL

YEAH

Their romance sucked because Grey Worm is just an awful boring character.

She's never been anything other than a bootlicker, literally going "yaas queen slay" to anything Daenerys does. She has never spoken a single word against her.

And it's so perfect, because it fits Dany's character perfectly. Every single narcissistic girl surround themselves with bffs (Missandei) who will worship them no matter what, and string along betamales (Jorah). It's fucking perfect.

Would the Unsullied tolerate greyworm bringing his girlfriend along side him, holding hands and shit... jeez I know they're ball-less but cmon

>Implying she was ever going to kill The Mountain
Dumb spic. CLEGANEBOWL IS FOR CLEGANES

CAN YA GIMMIE A HELL YEAH?

Cersei could have taken them all out once. But she chose not to because she wanted to piss Dany off. She wants her to lose control, and she expects it

aw look, all of the 5 people who post on Yea Forums have congregated to Yea Forums

holy fucking seethe

I'd really like for a series to go on for years, 8 seasons, all the hype in the world, just to pull some shit like that.

Have sex, simp

what does it mean?

holy basedola

finna cringola

GET CURSED

Attached: c83684a96e.jpg (624x465, 50K)

Glad she died fast instead of torture. But I am glad to see her gone. She was Danys YAAAS QUEEN girl and She smart mouthed Sansa last episode anyway. This episode sucked the first 45 min after that it was good.

*catches you in a crossface crippler*

AW SON OF A BITCH

Hell yeah!

Attached: D823CBB9-554F-4060-8A51-517A8822AB51.jpg (1082x1672, 242K)

All the targaryen sigils worn by danny's people look so fuckin cheap this season

Thought she was gonna jump on her own at least.

SHE IS OBAMACARE
MOUNTAIN IS TRUMP
OBAMA IS OBAMA

Not gonna lie, when Missandei said "Dracarys" I thought she had been working for Cersei all along and was commanding a zombie dragon Qyburn made in the lab to burn Dany.

"Burn Them All"

just wait for Trigger to finally do a long running kino series

instead
>ITS THE MILLION DOLLAARRR DREAMMM THE MILLION DOLLAAR DREAAAMMM THE MILLIONN DOLLAAR DREEAAAMMMMMM

based 80s WWF kino btfo of virgin WWE forced faggotry

That's so retarded that it should have been the case

Link to the episode???

holy shit, you're right.

holy fucking shit.. this changes everything for me... what a stupid fucking BITCH. Hahahahah wtf. OP JUST RAPED THIS GIRL

What a stupid cunt. "Dracarus!!!!" Fucking LAME IDIOT NIGGER

>And it's so perfect, because it fits Dany's character perfectly. Every single narcissistic girl surround themselves with bffs (Missandei) who will worship them no matter what, and string along betamales (Jorah). It's fucking perfect.
THIS. In one episode we also have:
- Cocks are important
- You can't trust womens
- Womens are dumb and evil

She dont know these people on this alien continent and dont give a shit about them. She's racist as fuck. BASED.

>>chooses to die like a dog instead
well she is a mutt lmao

>sorry guys, it was important to pander to those retards until now, but now that the show is over, we will kill everything they love and believe in the last 3 episodes
kino

Attached: 1557105274912.jpg (402x366, 11K)

>the virgin dracarys

They would have just killed Dany/Dragon/Everyone in response, but the fact Cersei didn't do that immediately is just weird. They never cared about honor with Cersei's character before

I have yet to find an answer for why/how she was kidnapped. Euron's men swam through the wreckage to recover a translator they've probably never heard of who miraculously didn't down? I'm almost positive it was a set up to have greyworm kik cersei but she could've just died in the ship attack. The Jews running this show are such shit

>Unironically because they're white people, whom she has not a single reason to like.
She was enslaved by fantasy Arabs and freed by whites.

lmao i watched the episode and turned the vpn off to came here to say "why didn't she batista bomb her"

Absolutely McAvellian.

Its a good thing really, for all sides. If they just ended it predictably the show would be loved by the mainstream but forgotten quickly. By subverting our expectations and killing everyone the show will be talked about for years.

This is some Tsun Tsun Art of War shit. Could we be looking at the absolute kino?

Attached: 1556842541469.jpg (846x1200, 421K)

dany is her white savior not the westerosi

>They would have just killed Dany/Dragon/Everyone in response
Pretty sure they could have plot-armoured their way out of it.

wtf why didn't she pull Cersei into a DDT

Attached: arn ddt.gif (200x150, 2.33M)

arabs are white

This woman gets it.

>le 56% post

no. that would've actually been a character doing something that makes sense.

>subverting our expectations
>the insane inbred dragon queen who was a useless idiot from day 1 comes undone as soon as all of her advisers which carried her were killed off

Attached: dracarys.png (1890x695, 448K)

Why didn't Missandei just pull Cersei down with her like that time in 1998 when Undertaker threw Mankind off Hell In A Cell, and plummeted 16 ft through an announcer's table?

Attached: 1550971537884.gif (320x180, 1.66M)

I think she said that to reassure Dany that she wants her to burn down the city no mercy. Based

Not OUR expectations, but the normie expectations

>Tfw we will never get a scene of Randy Orton RKOing Cersei off the walls of the Red Keep

everything looks real fucking cheap

except the CGI I guess, WONDER WHERE THE BUDGET WENT