What did they think ??

what did they think ??

Attached: 1500886582875.jpg (1200x1060, 119K)

1 > 3 > 2

Attached: 1478591339780.jpg (225x225, 13K)

3>2>1

Cheered when Arya said "I'm not a lady"
>She's just like me!

Hated what happened to missandei and in detail about the obvious arc laid out for dany

imagine finishing inside her while being suffocated by titmeat

they probably cried when dragon died, went yass queen at danny, made angry faces at euron

Jerked off to 2 a few times, then watched a video where they were talking about stuff and 3 has a cute high pitched voice, will have to include her in future sessions

2 > 3 > 1

2>3>>>>>>>>>

2>>>hand>other two

That entire bar is nothing but faggots and attention whore SJWs.

they aren't thinking anything at all, they're dumb consumerists like most of this fucking board

I hope their building catches fire and all those garbage people die in agony during next episode's battle.
You know...for the irony.

Considering they had some dumb fag screaming YAAAS QUEEN for about two seasons worth of episode's straight, who fucking cares?

based and redpilled

who

It's sad that there's a 70% chance that one of these attention whores is OP.

AM I REACTING ANNOYINGLY ENOUGH? LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Why do some women make themselves uglier on purpose?

It's literally a hipster bar full of scum.

Middle > right >>>>>>>> left

Shit taste

What happened to my Bessie?

You're either the saddest fucker alive or one of those ugly cunts in the photo trying to make any of those dumpster fires seem fuckable.

WHOA LOOK AT THE HANGERS ON THE HEIFER!!!

cant wait to see their screeching when jon runs the mad queen through with a sword

Attached: 1533441791919.jpg (678x616, 65K)

Breasts gained by being a fat, lazy fuck don't count.
Women should be hourglasses, not circles.
Fat, fat circles.

God I want the right girl to smother me with her sjw filth

LANCEL BRING ME THE ROYAL MILKERS

Attached: 640px-Robert_and_Lancel.jpg (640x360, 30K)

Where do i watch this basedgathering bar's stream?

>i need to lose some weight
>he he youtube
>who is that guy fucking arya again

The difference between us and them is that we hope for a well thought out story, they cheer for their favorite characters/and or plot

Attached: Reaction to THE RETURN OF BOBBY B.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

Just peer closely into the asshole of the nearest faggot.

3>1>2

No sane person could likely stand to be around a single person in that bar for more than 30 seconds without wanting to punch their teeth out.

Rating which will give you some kind of disease the fastest?

>what did they think ??
they hated it

Attached: YAAAASSS.webm (640x360, 630K)

They probably we're happy for Brienne like I was. Think I might be gay in spirit. Could just be the pain medicine.
>You're a virgin!
have sex

What's this tranny bar called again? Is there a YT channel dedicated to their reactions?

Burn them all with fire. It's the only way to contain the cringe.

i fucking love this webm lol

#2 has that same stupid look that Gilly has.

>being this lazy
>wanting to actually experience these disgusting people

is the hot one with the badly cut bangs back?

kek

holy shit, do americans really watch TV shows like this? in crowded bars where they charge you $15 for a beer?

correct

bessie doesn't go there anymore apparently, she's been replaced by a man in drag

Attached: meme humans.png (1920x966, 1.91M)

No, just hipster scum do this.

is there any face more punchable than this fucking fat creature

they look like they fuck black men and want dany on the iron throne

That's the worst fucking rating I've ever seen.

Attached: natural reaction to outside stimuli.jpg (2500x2000, 1.94M)

So they can continue to lie to themselves and forget that everyone is truly alone.

unironically retardely cute

she moved to L.A because she met some chick whos connected to the show and she did some voice acting so shes now a GOT star also rumours has it she got into a fight with one of the girls she used to sit with

this and only this

Ok, not the same user
but...
Do you realize how fucking retarded you have to be to equate value of a persons opinion on whether or not they stuck their meat on a wet hole? Fuckers, a 25 year old girl tried to sleep with me when I was 15. I told her to fuck off. A big tiddy goth girl tried to give me a tit fuck. I told her I was a Christian and not about that life, then I told her to fuck off. I never dated in high school because the girl always eventually wanted to have sex. I told them I was breaking up with them, then told them to fuck off. I was a shy beta-ish nerd when I was a child. When that 25 year old tried to fuck me something snapped. II became a chad, but not just any chad. A new kind of Chad. A Chad who despised modern sex, and the degeneracy it breeds. I spend my time improving myself and buying guns and rare designer shoes but only the red ones. I go to libraries in search of a christian gf, I started my own telecommunications company and make over 1.3 million dollars a year. I workout for 2 1/2 hours everyday after work and I only need to sleep for 4 hours to fully replenish. Sometimes I hire hookers to come over to my house and I talk to them about Jesus and Salvation. I have brought over 30 hookers to the Lord, fucker. One time I was at a bar discussing a deal with a AT&T representative and a roastie was grinding up against me and I pushed her to the ground and spat on her. I got that deal and a 10% funding bonus. My T levels are off the charts. My balls are massive and I am officially apart of the Never Cum Gang.
Fuck faggots and degenerates
Fuck Women
but most importantly FUCK SEX

The show can just show a pile of shit for 40 minutes and they would still clapping and cheering

unironically, have sex user

stop masturbating, it will never be sex no matter how you try to convince yourself