So it's widely accepted that Avatar 2, 3, and 4 will surpass copeshit records. But by how much...

So it's widely accepted that Avatar 2, 3, and 4 will surpass copeshit records. But by how much? China love anything James touches so Avatar 2 will probably fucking moon. Could we be looking at the first $10billion movie?

Attached: _89247377_89247376.jpg (660x371, 43K)

>So it's widely accepted that Avatar 2, 3, and 4 will surpass copeshit records.

Accepted by who?

Attached: 1525375734948.jpg (800x437, 96K)

>giving the mouse more money

Avatar was so fucking good, I forgot this film even existed though. Better than any film that has came out since. Seems like Hollywood just ran out of ideas and wants to keep endlessly shitting out superhero trash instead of surpassing Avatar.

The intellectual community

Has there been any hint about what they are about? Surely it won't just be the same ol' fight for Pandora as the last movie. That's been done now.

>be capeshitters
>"original ideas"
>really just adaptations
>be avatar
>cultural revolution about saving the planet and stuff
>complety original
>Makes over $2bn
Copeshitters btfo

Avatar felt like a genuine blockbuster meant for the big screen. I hope the sequels are as good. I'm glad Endgame satisfied its fanbase, but the Marvel movies have always felt cheap to me. I feel like I'm watching a bloated tv show with a slightly larger budget. Don't care who makes more money, I just want to enjoy a spectacle film where it feels like some genuine love for the effects went into it. Avengers is fucking ugly.

>forgetting Avatar 5

Attached: image.jpg (591x1040, 365K)

it's going to be underwater
basically Jim's element
it's going to make Aquaman look like a poorly directed cartoon

2 3 and 4? Wtf? It's been ten years do people still care about this property?

Plebs still doubt James Camerons vision?

Attached: 1455438128884.png (1828x1025, 3.11M)

So the same movie as the first, but wet this time?

No. Way bluer than the first.

>no normal person can even name a single character from Smurfs in Space
>10 years after and now it's a franchise
Dead on arrival

Attached: america.png (225x225, 7K)

What, did Cam'run get a new piece of tech to prop this shit?
Admit it user, if it wasn't for the 3D gimmick nobody would've cared as much.

Cameron has never made the same movie twice
Cameron made the highest grossing movie of all time twice in a row without the support of franchise
people will go see it because it'll look like something they have never seen before
doesn't matter what people remember

>it'll look like something they have never seen before
Except the purpose of sequels is that they look like something people have seen before.

Attached: 093351F9-B5D5-4F96-BE3E-70311AEFE11F.jpg (269x269, 22K)

1.5 billion Asia
750 million Europe
750 million Domestic
500 million rest of world
3.5 billion worldwide

Avatar 3 and 4 will also be around 3.5 billion.
Avatar 5 will surpass 4 billion.

Name one Avatar's and one Avatar's character right now without google. This movie just looks pretty and that it.

Aliens didn't look anything like Alien and T2 didn't look anything like T1
and they are some of the most successful sequels of all time

People with intelligence.

avatard 2 will barely make half the first one did. the others will be flops. nobody remembers or has any attachment to avatar

Sneed

Jake Sully
Neyteri
Tsu'tey
Colonel Quartich

Sigourney weaver, neytiri, no legs man, grandmas boy autist, soldier man, tree of life, big flying thing, unobtanium, magic dandelions and the mexican girl

pocahontas

James cameron isn't a filmmaker, he's a salesman

he's got his finger on the pulse of society, he only makes blockbusters because he's the best at selling the movie.

He makes average movies, but he markets them properly.

they are both similar and sequels to movies with memorable characters. avatar doesn’t have what they had

lmao like you could remember that third one without google nogger

None of this matters anymore since you shirbrains forgot that:

DISNEY OWNS BOTH NOW

people who realize China is building more theaters all the time
people who aren't CAPESHIT FAGGOTS

Avatar was shit and the story was completely predictable and cliché. How it made 2.7 billion I have no idea, but the sequels will not. 2 and 3 will perform similar to the force awakens and the last jedi. Some will see 2 and when they realise it's garbage they won't see 3

Do the Na'vi look the same or did Cameron take the next step in stop-motion like Rise of Apes?

>capeshitter cope

Attached: 1552246799383.jpg (640x640, 64K)

fern gully

Attached: 1168481ef8622278a2198f4249eca0a4.jpg (1002x1040, 84K)

Capeshit fags don't realize most movie goers are in it for the pretty colors and explosions

you're gonna look really dumb if it bombs, you know

Attached: 1553139163738.png (2160x714, 29K)

I remembered him because he was a cool character. I also remember Sigourney Weaver's character, not her name. I think it was Dr. Grace or something like that.

and just how much did it take?

Plus, Jumbo Jim probably has something planned like disposable VR for us.
>Jumbo Jim bombing
kek

Attached: 1554524011797.jpg (650x437, 77K)

capeshitters btfo