It’s over for y’all

It’s over for y’all

Attached: CAE73674-02F7-41DE-9889-B75B5B3D776E.jpg (750x876, 315K)

C....capeshit fat...fatigue a-anyday now!

even i went to watch it
i burned all my expenses on it, even internet bill payment
it was an honor shitposting with you gentlemen

It's funny how overtime tragedies like the titanic just become jokes. Once the holobunga becomes a complete meme the jews will begin to lose power.

Fuck you for contributing to the death of cinema.

>USS Liberty

Jesus christ how fucking poor are zoomers?

I can't fucking wait

Titanic was a bunch of rich people who built a boat, called it unsinkable and didn't have enough life boats. Then a bunch more rich people buy into the notion of this invincibility. It's hardly a tragedy to the same level of genocide.

Only like 5k jews died in the holocaust, and most were because the logistics of internment camps. You have 90 year old "holocaust" survivors claiming they survived the gas chambers because instead of gas water came out (because it was a shower).

Shit never happened.

Genocide isn't always tragic

>thousands of poor people die while rich people watch from a safe distance
>a bunch of people, many of them very wealthy, die in the biggest war ever, making up at most 10% of casualties, many of those crosswise from slaughtering a different ethnic group
Only 1 is allowed to be tragic

i don't think capeshit is dead, but at least the MCU should start dipping after people bailed when the infinity saga ended.

Capeshit is the only reason to go to theatres now. The medium peaked in the 70-90s. Everything has been said already, only thing that is left is taking those ideas and elevating cape shit with them. Like Joker.

I only leave my house when I want to go to the theatre to watch the newest capeshit. No point otherwise.

>Titanic was a bunch of rich people who built a boat, called it unsinkable and didn't have enough life boats.
Wrong, how the Titanic disaster happened was a metaphor for an unjust class-based social system. The rich fucks got off first while the poor sank with the ship or froze to death.

I also went to see Alita but I get your point, the only reason to go to the theater is to see the biggest spectacle around. Like do you think the Romans went to Circus Maximus to see high-brow morality plays? No, they went there for chariot races and seeing lions eat Christians.

feels genuinely amazing to buy a dozen tickets for endgame it can get its rightful spot as number 1
everyones gotta do their part

I want you all to ask yourselves a question: of all genocides, why is the Holocaust the one so immortalized in film and culture, and remembered as THE great tragedy?
Is it because it happened recently? No, because nobody cares about Rwanda or Bosnia, which happened 50 years later.
Is it because they were white people? No, because nobody cares about the Armenian genocide or the extermination of Poles.
Then it must be because it was so big? No, because nobody cares about Holodomor or Mao's China, which both had vastly larger numbers.
Then it must be because we were fighting Hitler. That also can't be the case, because nobody remembers the millions of non-jews Hitler killed in the camps.
Perhaps because of how well documented and far reaching their plans were? No, because Japan's similar plans are ignored and the Soviet Union/Poland's plans are applauded.
So, Yea Forums, why is the Holocaust so remembered?

Exactly, and I should've extended the definition to also include films like alita, detective pikachu, godzilla etc. Movies are literally capeshit now and even though it pains me to say it, the only reason I spend money on films anymore at a theatre is like you said, the spectacle.

Alita was amazing by the way.

Something’s happening

Kek has spoken. Avatar will fall. And then the Fire Nation will win at last.

It is the Jews and their control over American media, obviously.

I think we all know the answer

Attached: 1556344197720.jpg (696x783, 112K)

Is that an official account making fun of the tragedy of the Titanic?

Over 1,500 people died on the Titanic.

never forget the holocoaster

>a room full of knives
>a pond of acid
Where the fuck did Nazis get that much acid and then just think "oh we'll just pour it into this hole here"?

>a bunch of paddies drowning before they could flood the American working class
The Americans and Brits only cared that a giant hunk of metal sank, those potatoes were better off staying on their island.

have sex.

Jesus chirst I don't know man,
every other group has moved on from worse. I don't get the obsession really.
somebody has to be responsible.

german engineering causes some crazy shit to happen
they should be thankful they didn't have to endure the masturbation machines

I've seen enough hentai to know where this is going...

>eye opening dramatization of a tragic real-life event gets surpassed by brainless capeshit
I hate this world.

>the masturbation machines
lol forgot about this one

Except for gone with the wind

Anybody seen that really old movie Titanic?

Nothing is ever surpassing INFLATION

Nope. Stay mad zoomers

It should help you to realize the Titanic film was merely bastardizing a real tragedy by making a love story be the focus of it.

i'd agree but captain marvel made a billion lmao

WE HEADIN' FOR THAT NUMBAH ONE SPOT

No way in hell endgame goes over three and a half billion