After all is said and done, the mad queen arc wasn't the worst way to end this

After all is said and done, the mad queen arc wasn't the worst way to end this.

Attached: 5c77fadb260000f903fde279.jpg (720x391, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Sophistofu3k/status/1125230252022751238
reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/new/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>3 episode arc
it's like poetry

Mad
Formerly happy

imagine still trying to pretend this show is good.

at least they're sticking with this prediction.
>SUDDENLY CHANGES AND THEY CHANGE IT BECAUSE IT'S TOO PREDICTABLE!

The mad queen arc would be great if it wasn’t forced in the last couple eps.

I'm not, I'm just saying it could be much worse.
She was always a spoiled little bitch, it only now seems to be relevant because she's losing and it's the focal point of the season.

>7 seasons of character development
>2 episodes where a character goes full 360 degree turn for no reason
lazy writing

2 episodes, she dies next week

Attached: Layer 2.png (291x348, 219K)

>character goes full 360 degree turn for no reason

You weren't paying attention, retard. This has been hinted at since forever.

why are they still killing off blacks in GOT

6 episode season
3 are filler

bravo dabid

Why is roasting the unwashed masses of King's Landing considered a bad thing?

>implying she wasn't always a crazy power hungry tyrant
what show have you been watching

DB has an upper ear piercing on his left ear he looks ridiculous

The shit writing would be worth it just to see all the blue check marks complaining how to mysogonistic show killed off a stronk queen slay

>worst
literally the best. stay mad Dany fags

Attached: 1556472704080.jpg (3770x1450, 532K)

literally has been foreshadowed since she started massacring people with the unsullied

she has been an "ends justify the means" classic tyrant the entire show

The Mad Queen spoilers have no substantiating evidence.

All we know is Varys wants to betray her and Sansa can't keep a fucking secret.

Nothing to lead us to believe Dany goes mad.

Attached: Sophie-Turner-Sexy-lips.jpg (800x1024, 126K)

she's always been power crazy, she got most of her power in Essos through manipulation and murder

In the finale of the first season she tied a rape victim and the survivor from a peacefull village her gang attacked to a pole and burned her alive.

FUCK all of you guys

This.
The feedback from having her killed, and the re-election of Trump, or two things I'm eagerly waiting to see just so I can see the full blown sperging that goes on afterward.

This show has become worse schlock than a CW superhero series. It's downright comical.

>woman throws a tantrum because she's not getting what she wants
it's realistic.

Attached: 1536758604703.png (806x763, 419K)

10/10 WRITING

Attached: ruined.png (298x260, 62K)

>We are on the Mad queen timeline

I'm actually pretty happy with this turnout. Best episode thus far!

Yo, what the fuck did I just watch? Things just happen, ha ha surprise! Didn't see that coming, you'd never suspect it, ha ha!

I think the whole 'mad queen!' thing is a ruse to get people who gave up on the show long ago to watch again.

Hello everyone look at this

I fucking hate jews even more, Wish someone would kill d&d

>Tyrion and Varys conspiring
Good concept, but someone pointed out that Varys talking about it so freely is retarded.
>Dany suddenly going wacky
Dumb.

Yes, no?

>okay with ruling over a horde of rapist pillagers
>still fully in control of a slave army
>no qualms with crucifying hundreds of people with little regard to justice
>negligent control of her ravaging dragons
>as long as she calls herself the breaker of chains, she has no qualms with exerting her authority

>Crucify all the masters

Yah I'm liking the conflict between Varys and Tyrion a lot. It's redeemed the show in my eyes, or at least made it something I look forward to watching again.

Giving the established outcast/ugly girls those romance scenes was super cringe though. IMO the scene between Jaime and Brienne would have made more sense if it happened earlier, but it was such a weird time for it. Also why did the duder fall for Arya? Is there more history to their relationship than I'm remembering?

And why did John wish the boy was born a girl??? Is there an actual reason for it or....

Honestly, after having your dog and favorite slave die, I can understand why Dany would want to burn the world down

That's true in the books but in the show it's never framed that way, it's only true because of unintentional bad writing

>please sansa swear you won't tell anyone
>tells everyone
this is why you shouldn't trust women even if they're family

Attached: 6f69d026-1b4b-4f2c-a7aa-68049fb46ce7-sansa-tyrion-still-married-game-thrones.jpg (1020x574, 96K)

We've been watching two different shows than mate.

>Locked a dude away in a vault
>Betrayed Unsullied masters
>Crucified Nobles
>Fed a couple dudes to her dragon
>Executed rich slave owners who attacked her city

you guys realize that dany killing some slavers and tyrants isn't hte same as dany killing thousands of people in king landing right. this is definitely a 180

>he actually thinks trump will be re-elected
HAHAHAHHAHAHA

The finest whores are in king's landing. Do really want to settle for highgarden whores?

She's been showing signs for a long time now. Basically any time she made a decision as a leader.

it literally is framed that way

>suddenly
she's always been on a power trip. rewatch lasts season.

Didn't she also allow her brother to be executed?

>Dumb.
Eh, I don't see it as a "suddenly" thing at all. Missende is literally her best friend that has been with her for a long time. With all her power tripping she has done in the past, it makes sense that this one close, personal death would be the catalyst for flipping the switch. Trauma like that has been known to cause psychosis.

The whole Mereen arc was foreshadowing of this. Dany is a shit queen.

Are the women on reddit having a meltdown yet?

Not even mad at Jaime. He literally said last epsiode thats he going to go back to fight for his house after the white walkers where defeated. He's also fighting for the life of his kid. His decision is in character.

i'm capping this

Oh no sweaty. It's going to be a landslide.

I wouldn't say this episode is good but it's the best of the season thus far.

where can I watch it? I just got off work

Dany Wick

I don't even watch this show and I could tell just from screenshots and random internet talk that this is how it would end.
>MUH STRONG FEMALE LEAD SLAY QUEEN
Fucking cringe cliche garbage.

Mad queen is pretty much the only good way Dany's storyline could be ended.

Vote Democrat 2020
Vote Democrat 2020
Vote Democrat 2020

Missandei was the only one keeping Daenerys of going full nuclear (offscreen), now that she advised to burn everything and everyone knows she is not the true heir to the iron throne, she will transform into punished Dany.

BRAVO D&D

I don't know, I like it a lot even if Varys is being less covert as he could be, because it's at least highlighting a really important theme in the series. It's going to make sure the story's end a real meaning now depending on who wins/dies and how, it's not just going to be about which main character gets the throne or whatever.

Blame HBO for not sticking to their guns with wanting 10 seasons. Having a 3 season arc of Dany going mad would have been kino.

>full 360 degree turn
kek

>A literal cripple is going to be king

Fucking lel

Attached: 1552210114129.png (1024x744, 581K)

No, it sucks, it's completely irrational how Daenerys goes batshit from one epiosde ot the other without much reason other than Jorah and Missandei are dead.

this

To marry Jon son

please do, so i can repost it for you on election night along with your angry posts crying about how unfair it all is
trump is a failure and a one term president

>10 seasons
Beating a dead horse. This show is over. There is no where else it could have gone for 2 more seasons.

>Cersei you've gone too far this time, even for me
>Oh wait I still love you after all
>Cersei this goes beyond mere house loyalty
>Oh wait my loyalty is to my house anyway
>Cersei I'm not the man I used to be
>Oh wait I still kinda am
It's in character, as in, a revolving door character with no integrity

kinda

It's in character but it's like a recovering alcoholic relapsing. He was in the middle of redemption and he's about to blow it. The only way to salvage this is if he personally kills Cersei near the end after everything is fucked. If he just "dies together" with her without any sort of acknowledgement that she's terrible and deserves to die, preferably by murder-suicide, then it will just be a disappointing turn for his character. Honestly to me this is the most pivotal thing regarding whether or not the final season turns out to be good besides the huge Arya gaff. If DnD fuck this up it's gonna fucking suck and will be a pretty clear display they don't know what the fuck they're doing. Potential to be gud tho, as surprised as I am to admit that.

I guess Jon doesn't want anybody to bore his name that made him suffer all the tragedy that happended to him.
It makes sense since he was conflicted with all of the Aegon plot.

Yep. Feminists have just been ignoring all the red flags because FEMAYLE EMP*WERMYNT YES SLAAAAAAY and now that the chickens are coming home to roost they'll shit themselves. I only hope that she's killed at the end by a male character who becomes King to cause the vaginal eruptions of a million roasties.

The Bran shit is bait right? Or this is photoshopped? What the fuck?

Fuck her advisors and their bullshit "don't attack the city lol" bullshit

Jesus, like they're still trying that to do that
Seriously.

why is sacking kings landing even considered evil?

She has every reason to go paranoid. She'd just lost Jorah and afterwards lost Missandei, that's 2/3 of the people she could be absolutely SURE were on her side. And then she had to look around and see that all the other characters could be her allies but their loyalty was not unconditional like the former two were.

At this point her only source of legitimacy are her name and her military force and people only give a shit about the later.

Maybe you should have paid attention in Psychology. Trauma can cause psychosis, and underlying psychotic medical problems can be triggered by them.

males are subhuman
that's the reason

Sam goes insane, kills his inbred wife, and makes many inbred babies with his daughter

Welcome to the
>Craster Timeline

God this show used to be so good before the last episode

>bronn?
he has to be killed

Are you retards not reading the spoilers? It already proves it.

So are we just going to ignore the fact that she just got her army, her dragon and her best friend killed because she couldn't wait for her army to recover? Or to develop any kind of strategy ?

i disagree shes been slowly being more of a cunt.

It would be great if Young Griff existed in the show.

Attached: QUEEN.jpg (1020x560, 115K)

instead we get 6 shitty episodes

Nigga look at her face when she's walking towards Drogon at the end. She's gonna rise hell.

>Clarke revealed that she's already filmed her final Game Of Thrones scene. “It fucked me up,” she said of her last moment on the show, in no way revealing whether she makes it all the way to the Season 8 finale or not. “Knowing that is going to be a lasting flavor in someone’s mouth of what Daenerys is ...." And with that she trailed off, unable to say anything more.

So what does she do you think?

Attached: 1557099041802.png (526x483, 374K)

>jaime goes back to kings landing
>kills Cersei
>now is known as the Queenslayer

poetry

>will get to watch all the normalfags flip the fuck out over Dany getting shanked by Jon and dying like a bitch

Thank you D&D, that more than makes up for the shitty Episode 3 and NK's conclusion

She was always a cunt mary sue, now she's going full nuclear

Where do the best whore come from

>let's fill the episode with fanservice then compress all the actuall events moving the plot
BRAVO

this episode did a good job of justifying her heel turn

>360
I hope you're memeing.

Essos

i know it's not the time nor place but fucking go kill yourself fucking newfag

Because Cersei put everyone on the Red Keep so if Dany tries some shit she would end killing countless inocents. Did you even watched the episode.

Fake and gayer than you

My thoughts exactly.

Based D&D, continuing the ethnic cleansing of Westeros

Probably has Drogon bombard fire indiscriminately into King's Landing like she said in this episode, because she wants the people who are dying to blame Cersei for what's happening to them. So Jon kills her.

It's hot in a fucked up way. Also it's the only relationship that's survived all 8 seasons

This sounds believable until the last section. Fucking Bran as king? Bronn on the council? This shit sounds like it was written as bait.

why was she flying with her dragons randomly over the sea despite knowing her enemies had the weapons to kill them

Attached: IMG_3847.jpg (522x583, 59K)

All I want are the thinkpieces over how misogynistic the mad queen trope is.

YOU stay in school, son.

Kelly C becoming the Mad Queen and the true villain all along is something I thought would be too good for Den and Dabid because they were massive Danyfags. People have been theorizing for years that Gurm has been building up Dany in the background as a villain but misdirecting the reader by presenting her as a hero. I dismissed the idea years ago because the show licked Dany's asshole way too much.

If they actually WERE intentionally displaying her tyrannical tendencies and instability subtly and hiding it from the shitteating normalfag audience with a veneer of YAS KWANG moments, that would actually be pretty fucking kino.

They still fumbled the White Walkers though and I think they're more important to the core premise and themes of the story. And jesus throatfucking CHRIST they fucking massacred my boy Jamie's character.

I don't want Dany to die like that. Kinda disappointing. Well, the series has been garbage for 4 series so I guess it's fitting.

What the fuck's Jon taking the black for. Wildings are peaceful, and the White Walkers are dead. Are those two writers that fucking mentally handicapted? Jesus Christ.

bad writing

Varys says directly that he worries about "her state of mind"

>Locked a dude away in a vault
Didn't happen in the books. However in the show both betrayed her, kidnapped her dragons, and tried to have her enslaved.

>Betrayed Unsullied masters
A genius move? Besides they were slavers.

>Crucified Nobles
She hated having to do that, and it was justified, however not killing them all was a mistake.

>Fed a couple dudes to her dragon
Didn't happen in the books either. This is the closest that happens
>Daenerys demands hostages from the noble families of Meereen.[6] However, when the time comes, Daenerys refuses to have her hostages executed, having grown fond of them.[3]

>Executed rich slave owners who attacked her city
War is still ongoing in the books, but she was entirely in the right for doing so in the show, legally and culturally there was nothing wrong with that.

that woman deliberately misled her about saving khal drogo and practically killed him and her unborn child you brainlet newfag troglodyte retard

The show stopped writing for smart people. It's written for forced drama and moments.

twitter liberals are now cheering on dany to murder thousands of innocents

Attached: yikessss.png (747x523, 270K)

Ever since she crucified the slavers and put their bodies on display I've been waiting for a heel turn, but we'll see if it happens in the books

Not really
I always thought we would get the mad queen but their writing is garbage

It was always played off as her being a badass and her advisors being pussies, instead of her being an evil cunt

Same thing with arya or any other character for that matter

>where’s Gendry

are they both jews? i know at least weiss is

every time man

Cersei has been shown to be a psychopathic ruler you cannot reason or use diplomacy with. Nothing about Dany's actions in response paint her as the villain here.

Dany becoming the Mad Queen and Jon disposing of her was probably the end GRRM told them about.

why is that bad? war is war, the idea that nobody is going to die in a war is retarded. Dany is a targaryen, not a honourable stark. how the fuck do the others think Aegon conquered the seven kingdoms in the first place.

that's a sign of good writing

jaime better fucking kill cersei

Jon probably kills Dany in the books but to become AA

Imagine being in the room when GRRM told them about it

If only they'd wound this in subtly over several seasons instead of cashing in on feminism until the end.

Imagine the tears when she gets the proper stabbo by Jon.

What of bad has Cersei done to her people since she became queen?

They write this shit up on a week-by-week basis depending on various forecasts and estimates of what will get them the best ratings based on what they've shown in the past and how focus groups react. It's not supposed to make sense. It's not a coherent narrative. It's focus group after focus group after focus group and twenty different chefs of generally low writing capabilities working the pot and trying to shove their "vision" into it and compromising with others to do what's "best" while meeting the expectations of executives. Enormous changes will be made at the last minute to next's seasons script based on seemingly favorable reactions to episodes and scenes just airing. The goal isn't to create good, meaningful plotlines - it's to make the average lardass so*boy or yeastqueen go WAAAAAAAAH and extend their subscription to HBO.

Sit a good man like George R.R. Martin down with paper and pen, and you'll get a good story. All these little Hollywood shits will give you is soifeed.

Not really a 180, more like a 90. Now that her lifelong goal is in sight, she's willing to bend the rules a bit farther than usual.

pacing very hard
please understandu

Attached: dany_mad.jpg (1200x728, 76K)

I would think it likely that he exiles himself one way or the other, as to avoid competing with Sansa. Him killing Dany requires a bunch of things to happen, things that in the books don't make any sense

I mean it worked for FDR. Sort of.

twitter.com/Sophistofu3k/status/1125230252022751238

This shit writing turned soap opera tier, not a series with 6 episodes that took over a year to film and months to write, but a cheap soap opera where they're cranking out episodes daily.

Nah, she is great queen exacly because she is going mad, i hope she kill everybody.

>wah wah wah she can't kill innocents she has to walk away to be a good person waaaaaah
>meanwhile the greatest nation on the planet killed 200,000 innocent civilians in Japan to force their surrender

I'm unironically backing Daenerys here. We all know what happens to people like Jon and it literally already happened to him once. He is not the kind of ruler Westeros needs, Daenerys is.

i hope they have the balls to go through with it. if the leaks are true i will be pleased. someway somehow they will redeem her.

Attached: 1555278684429.png (654x780, 404K)

The Starks aren't even honorable. Only Ned was honorable. Ned and Stannis were oddball characters in the books, since they're the only ones in the whole world that have any semblance of integrity.

Firebombings killed more civilians, you clappistani subhuman.

>bend the rules a bit farther
About 180 degrees farther

Murrica wasn't the most greatest aka powerful nation until they won the cold war, also, no one forgets how they lost against a bunch of farmers in Vietnam

Mad Queen is a proper way to close things off, but it's bullshit how this has been something that's been building up since like Season 2 if you actually examine her actions objectively. The issue is that while her actions have been bad and getting worse and worse from there, the show has REFUSED to ever acknowledge it (until now). So they're playing this off as "whoa wtf the fair queen breaker of wheels is turning crazy!" but none of them are acknowledging the fact that she's doing the exact same bullshit she's done since before the slaver's bay arc. As far as the show is concerned, everything YASS QUEEN did before was noble and just and now suddenly they're just putting her in a bad light despite no real change in her actions, just because they needed to advance the plot narrative in this shitty rushed final season.

remember that time she publicly executed two dudes by dragonfire for not wanting to join her army? lol

It's a lazy way to end the story

Mad Queen arc is unironically the only way to end the series.

so what was it?

Attached: Capture.png (633x359, 47K)

What is wrong with Cersei being queen again?

God I hate this show now. not because of the turn of events or how its being handled but how fucking dumb normies are. it infuriates me.

>watching the latest episode with gf
>get to part where euron magics his way in with a fleet and shoots down the second dragon
>after show ask gf who was the one who read all of the books and is the one who got me into watching the series in the first place what she thought on how it was handled
>what do you mean?
>well why would they go back to that island and risk something like that happening when euron wiped out all of their dornish troops the sameway. why would they conveniently forget that?
>what are you talking about?

its not even like that happened a long time ago but everyone just forgets what happened in the previous episode because they arent even following the story. they just want moment for moment ups and downs. pisses me off that every sunday I have to get dragged into this shit.

she was spoiled rotten the entire show and when she finally gets significant pushback she freaks out
that's how entitled people with delusions of grandeur work. it was a ticking time bomb.

You know, when you think about it she's been the mad queen for the entire show. Has she really done anything other than massacring people for the "greater good"? To call all the things with her in previous seasons foreshadowing is an understatement.

Still it seems a bit too obvious that she will die now. Pretty sure Jon is going to die instead and she'll rule. Westeros becomes an Empire under Empress Dany and she conquers entire planetos under an iron fist.

Or maybe Goblino kills her at the absolute end of the show and takes her face to rule instead.

Anyway, this episode wasnt half bad. Way better than episode 3. Dialogue is still lackluster though. No one died anything but state facts. No proper bants still. The writing is dead. I'll still keep watching though. Only two episodes left, might as well. Fuck you HBO and fuck niggers.

Attached: 1556900682181.jpg (800x600, 310K)

>Jon can't contain Dany's bad tendencies because she's too strong for him

But she actually listened to him in Season 7 when he told her not to burn King's Landing. Varys doesn't even know Jon Snow that well, what would he know?

Attached: Varys-Conleth_Hill.jpg (257x387, 15K)

I didn't realize it until just now but this is the most depressing episode of GOT ever. The first 3 episodes were all about everyone coming together for a greater threat, people in love and forgiving each other and reconnecting and all that shit. And then in Episode 4 after saving the world, they all immediately abandon that shit. Dany goes ridiculously evil and crazy immediately, Jaime hit it and quits it with Brienne, Arya dumps Gendry, everything just goes right back to endless war and petty political feuds.

>suddenly
Do people even watch this show?

>shareblue shill

I'm getting flashbacks of 2016 already....Can't wait to see the cucks cry in agony again.

Attached: image_widget_vki6c0qb6sj21.png (300x400, 193K)

>360
So you agree? She was always crazy

I expect them to employ idiotic tactics.

kek

So was Triumph of the Will then.

Spoil me, Yea Forums. Did the Targaryen bitch finally show her true colors?

certified autism blinders here

She's just as crazy as Dany

If I were to guess, probably Varys thinking of treason against Dany and Sansa telling everyone Jon is fucking his aunt. Also Jaime betraying Brienne after fucking her.

it was cope.

Attached: 1553774456161.png (662x478, 22K)

Is it me or does the show feel like one of those soap operas they'd crank out over 200 episodes a year on the cheap? I'm talking those daytime soaps where shooting the episodes took 2-3hrs tops, it's was that bad in my opinion.

This is one of those shows where you really need to wait for the "now that the dust has settled threads" and tou take one long look at each character's journey. Everything was hinted since the beginning. Jon never being a Stark. Brann being a fucking god. Cersi becoming mad like the family line usually do. How is it a 360 degrees? It's kinda in her blood.

Apologize

Attached: DaemonI-Blackfyre.jpg (300x420, 43K)

>Dany goes ridiculously evil and crazy immediately

How so?

BURLINGTON BAR WHEN

they sort of hint at it with all the male machismo and penis rules talk
i suppose

>No proper bants still.
Tyrion telling Brienne she was a virgin and Podrick taking a drink was great.

BASED

WOMEN BTFO

SHUT UP WIVES. HAHAHA, FUCKING SLUTS

BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, AND PROTECTOR OF THE REALM

Attached: 1557107657879.png (480x477, 325K)

Remember the last ruler that had a death count of 0?

So? How are the people faring? I guess she has gotten them into some debt, but aside from that, I don't really see a problem. No need for a regime change desu

Eh, used to be 10 episodes, with 6 fillers. Going pretty well so far.

She hasn't burned anyone yet but she does treat Jon like shit

yeah well them coming into the world together and leaving it together is so pottery it rhymes so their relationship lasting so long only makes sense

they should really do something a little more than just having each other die in each others' arms though, especially after building up the whole valonquar thing. Just don't feel right for some of these prophecy threads to end in the most basic predictable ways; which is why Tyrion being the valonquar is shit, but Jaime being her ultimate undoing is kino. Maybe same way that Azor Jon's Nisa Nisa being Igritte would suck, and why it's ultimately more impactful for him to kill Dany for him to fulfill the prophecy of the Prince That Actually Really Was Promised In Case You Guys Forgot; but Azor Jon only works if he actually does become King I think, and if Bran becomes king then that's a serious fucking screw up imho

Because the NK was a major threath to the world. Cersei isn't. She just wants the fucking throne, more than even Jon.

Jon's D will not be enough this time

>shill
nope. unlike trumpshits i'm a patriot. trump is anti-american and a failure and has lost the US.

I literally don't remember what happened to Dorne at all

Sounds like what happened after WWII.

I was mad when the ships got destroyed because I was expecting Varys attacking with his army of mermen and taking both fleets at once

>Make fantasy series adaptation
>follow the books for a while, make people like it
>add girl power
>make women with BPD fall in love with it
>actually the show is about female entitlement and hubris and Dany is a female Icarus

Imagine spending a decade making something cool then self destructing it to own the libs.
Bravo

Same. Before the Slaver's Bay part, Dany was just "that annoying side-plot that has nothing to do with anything". During the SB segment, it was still mostly just annoying side-plot, but it started actively rubbing me the wrong way how she was presented as this great person despite the only thing she's done being completely destroy that society and fuck everyone over, include the slaves she cares so much about. And yet the show NEVER actually addresses this and you just have to make inferences from what she's doing, while still presenting her as 100% good.

Cersei has been totally flanderized. Before her actions were just about protecting her children. Everything post-tommen has basically just been her turning into a saturday morning cartoon villain.

lol, which of your 1,000 candicucks would you like me to vote for? the 8 minorities fighting for the "i'm a minority!" card?

it shows what " liberals " truly are

can't wait for this

>85 minutes of the most cringeworthy dialogue you'll ever hear, people drinking, people having sex, shots of horses neighing
>5 minutes of shock value at the end to make you forget the cringefest

Best show evarrrr xD

>people not understanding he used 360 degree turn to show that she's always been this way

Don't worry, user. I got you. Everyone else is stupid and didn't realize how clever this is.

I am too

And I'm pretty sure only like 5 people in King's Landing are innocent anyways

>burned sams brother alive for standing up for his dad
>killed a bunch of people with unsullied for no reason

Yup no hints

literally FUCK POOR PEOPLE

>jon stabs dany thru the heart
>lightbringer is ignited
>jon kills bran

Yeah the party scene was all right. Overall best episode this season, but the others were awful so...

BRANDON OF HOUSE STARK, THE THREE-EYED RAVEN, FIRST OF HIS NAME, KING OF THE ANDALS, THE RHOYNAR, AND THE FIRST MEN, LORD OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS, PROTECTOR OF THE REALM, AND ADMIRER OF THE BEAUTIFUL

How can a man be so based?

Someone go mine Danyfag salt on reddit and resetera
I particularly want tears from people who thought the leaks were fake

desu I am feeling more conflicted about the mad queen arc then I thought

on the one hand i want the yaasss queens to suffer. on the other, dany has really had incompetent advisors. varys is a snake and tyrion has become a total retard. they should have tried the cutting off resources of KL in season 7 instead of that other retarded plan

>wahh why couldn't we have more than 240 minutes of screen time to explain why Dany turned into the mad queen

Brandom of the Stark, The three-eyed raver, last of the green seers, first of his name, King of the Andals, the rhoynar, and the first men, King in the norther and other six realms, and protector of the realm, from the Iron Wheel Throne he rules.

Attached: Got Fags.png (813x806, 753K)

God I fucking hope so.

If only, it's actually the opposite. The early seasons were fairly realistic in their portrayal of women, because they followed the books. The girls were almost all vicious harpies throwing whole cities/kingdoms into jeopardy over personal drama, or they were helpless thots like Sansa lacking any agency.
Then when DnD get to go full-on OC starting around S5, suddenly it's GRRRL POWER left and right, with increasing amounts each season thereafter.

Only reason this is suddenly turning a sharp 180 right now with Dany is because GRRM told them the ending and now they have to force the round peg through the square hole ASAP.

So she betrayed Danerys, right? More to the point, good call or nah?

Attached: Sophie.jpg (3200x1680, 429K)

LONG LIVE THE KING!

Attached: therape.png (1274x710, 1.23M)

its the not directors that make me mad its all of the casual people who watch it. Its like being dragged to watch a sports game you dont care about yet you are the only paying attention to the game.

I'm having a memory lapse, can someone remind me the arc words of House Targaryen?

Attached: nikola-stankovic-targaryen-fanart.jpg (1071x1080, 330K)

This is actually a decision I'm okay with. The execution leaves something to be desired... I mean what, she wants to storm the castle of her enemies therefore she's an batshit insane tyrant? Come on. Insinuating that she shouldn't is the real insanity.

But here's why Daenerys being mad queen is good:

(1) I've always hated Daenerys. Everything has been given to her.
What was her struggle? She was sold to Drogo who raped her into loving him, and then she used sex to make him love her back. And then she starved. And then she had dragons and that's the end of the story.

(2) She's always been mad.
When has she ever been forced to examine who she is, what she wants, or why she thinks they way she does? Never. Even when confronted blatantly with advisors telling her to think about exactly those things, she has only ever given them cursory examinations. She's always been a selfish, entitled, rather insane bitch.

I mean, I wouldn't say that was the EXACT split, but yeah, this is basically accurate

>virtue signaling liberals are really just bad people pretending to be good people
shocking!

Wasn't it snowing in King's Landing during last season?

I didn't think "winter is coming" only meant the night king. I thought winter actually was here.

Jesus christ look at that fucking mask, that's hideous.

user is dum 360 means she at the same place she started at. Which is a crazy bitch that ate raw horse heart, let her mongrel husband burn her only bother alive.

Just would've been nice if her insane behavior over the past 5 seasons had been acknowledged in some capacity. Instead we're left with this odd end result where she acts the same way she did in Mereen, and yet in Mereen Varys and Tyrion sucked her dick, and now they want to depose her for being insane, as if she wasn't before.

>a character goes full 360 degree turn
when you're trying to meme but you end up giving an accurate description instead

My girlfriend has made me watch this show for the past fucking 5 years, I had become a huge fan, even did a weekly review of season 6 for a UK based entertainment website, did mass research to delve into the history and lore and basically went through a rabbit hole of fantasy fuckery. This season has been a fucking painful thing to witness, last episode was hot garbage, i couldn't even contain my disgust when my girlfriend went nuts when Arya killed the nightfag. But i'll be the first to admit, and I watched this episode a little lit up on red wine, but yeah, this episode was fucking kino.

Ravioli Ravioli

And then they had to contrive it in two episodes because they could not handle pissing off the normies too much (themselves included).

>sweaty

varys is the most honest dude on the show

he doesnt give a fuck about dany and never did, she was a means to an end and why stick with her when she is a sinking ship?

>OK CERSEI, YOU ARE QUEEN,
>OF KINGS LANDING
> I RULE ALL ELSE
>LEAVE YOUR KINGDOM
>AND DIE
>STAY AND RULE YOUR LAND UNTIL YOU DIE
>AND I WILL STILL HAVE A GOOD 20-30 YEARS TO CONQUER IT FROM YOUR FUTURE CHILD AND THUS ENDING YOUR BLOODLINE FOREVER
>ENJOY

there
its that simple
and then do a music montage 6 Feet Under fast foward kino ending showing cersei grow old die and the child take rule and old kelly c finally taking KL with Jon and their many kids and many young dragons one for each child

if this shit happens it's going to cause an uproar KEK

guys this shit not happening

the """leaker"""" just knew how this episode ended

no way would they make bran king, makes no fucking sense

She basically blew up the equivalent of the Vatican.

>moral people are on Yea Forums

Just immagine the immeasurable feminist butthurt is danny turns out to be the evil final boss of the series
Too good to be true though

>not just keeping your Targaryan blood a secret so you can marry auntie

Jon is so fucking cringe.
>they deserve to know!
Why? What does it matter?

Attached: 1PosACA.jpg (600x315, 31K)

Maybe you should see how she is depicted in the books then. I disliked her before too

>daenarys lands in westeros
>"weak men will never rule dorn" pledge allegiance to her
>get sent off to do fight for her
>on the way there captain blackjack and his mute cucks show up and kill them all because guess what they have naval superiority
>after the long night daenerys and her gang head back to dragon stone island or whatever to prepare for siege of kings landing
>guess who! thats right euron here because we still have naval superiority you dipshits!

Anybody who isn't a danyfag had the foresight to understand this was inevitable the moment she hit westeros.

Just sounds to me like you're dating a fucking retard

you're about to have your expectations SUBVERTED bro

I'm not a liberal, hell I voted for Trump, and I honestly don't give a fuck what Dany does. In fact I hope she burns all of Kingslanding to the fucking ground.

She is a woman and that's why she and Arya were the first ones to see how bad Daenerys really is, just like IRL.
Seriously, talk with an actual woman about this, they are like this.

I'm surprised neither Jon or Sam mentioned that they knew Maester Aemon to Dany. Not that it's a big plot point, but I thought it'd be nice to tell Dany "hey we knew a relative of yours, he was an honorably man"

Reminder that during the Harpy saga she wanted to just feed random dudes to the dragons(regardless of if they were supporting her or not) until one of them snitches.

My favorite part is how nobody believes this, despite it being exactly correct so far, and in that respect being proven legit.

Attached: file.png (600x528, 442K)

It's been set up most of the show, she's clearly always only fought for the great good when it coincides with her gaining more power

kys

The only thing I'm looking forward to is Cleganebowl.

Seems like they ran out of good ideas and the season is going downhill fast.

so?

That bitch deserved it, dumbass

>series has been garbage for 4 series

When you think about it, Dany isnt much better than Cersei if you see things from a different perspective.

Why didn’t they just kill visceron while the advisors were negotiating?

>the show licked Dany's asshole way too much.
I'd lick Dany's asshole too much

I don't know why TVs/movies never portray sieges properly. It's always bullshit like the armies standing outside the walls and fighting to the death. And we never see the attackers ever just cut off supplies to a city and wait until the citizens all starve. That's how Genghis Khan did it and look how successful he was.

This show has some retarded name fetish going on.
>Hodor holds door
>Beric Barricades
>Bran(don) is a half man.
>Jamie, the King Slayer, will also slay the queen.
>Jon Snow dues ex machina'd into king via name change to Targarian.

George really likes a good name that represents what the character does.

At first I was like, nah, but then I remembered DABID

He was raised by Ned. Remember, Ned told everything to Littlefinger and Cersei before he got executed. Honorable but just fucking stupid

Link to the episode?

Jon will sacrifice himself to bring her back to life, she will also be pregnant with his child. A single mother will rule the realm, they truly can do it all. Screencap this.

Why should she even care?

It was ash not snow.

Attached: vision.jpg (1280x720, 95K)

And even then, they're only throwing in Cleganebowl because people have been screaming CLEGANEBOWL GET HYPE GET HYPE at them for years now.

Having Nuclear Cersei and Nuclear Dany, both women who struggled to rule in a world of men and lost almost everything, be the final battle is pretty kino poetry rhymes fuckery fuckfuck

It's a shame it's being written by the lazies hacks who can't think shit through
this entire show is a fucking mess

still doesn't justify why he would commit treason over a bad hunch when she essentially saved his life

would certainly have been a point in jon's favor of gaining her trust in the first place.

The hold the door thing is actually canon in the books? Also, bookfags say Jon is still dead in the books

this is HBO false flag operation

wake up sheeple -- no way it ends this way

Sounds like you just hate your girlfriend

Saw this post yesterday. So far it's all true. I'm fucking done with this show. I'll wait for GRRM to release the real ending.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOO
reddit.com/r/DaenerysWinsTheThrone/new/

You're overthinking a show that hasn't been complex for over 3 years now.

shes been doing shit like this since season 3. she conned the masters of astapor to sell her all the unsullied for a dragon and then she orders the unsullied to massacre the masters. she has done this kind of crap over and over in the show. she even crucified people.

poetic

>brainlets cant into foreshadowing

She had like 2000 titles until Jon taught her some humility. She has always viewed herself as the ruler. She was fine in the east because they accepted her as the ruler, but in westeros, things aren't going her way and she's losing it.

Why dont you stay there?

Yeah I know. I just question why he didn't even mention it during their first meeting. The writers themselves probably forgot they were related.

Because that's the color of the actors that play the fictional fucking characters, you fucking idiot.

yes it makes total sense.

she goes from fighting to save humanity from the forces of darkness to... REEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeee I'm MAD QUEEN NOW!

never seen any spoilers posted anywhere for season end.

>onion

fascists and liberals are the same thing when it comes to foreign policy. Trump hasn't changed a lick of Obama's foreign policy, who didn't change it from Bush's.

Attached: Untitled.png (286x354, 121K)

she did that mostly because she is in love with jon.

after this last episode youre wrong in that all she wants is to get rid of cersei and love jon but jon has to be a blabber mouth and let everyone start shit again.

also dany has struggled the issue is that shes been really fucking lucky and not acknowledged that where as jon has acknowledged that time and time again. I dont really like her too but people tend to mislabel her flaws.

She's always been the mad queen you dolts.

When she had that dothraki witch burned alive...that was pure sadistic and plebs were YAAAS QUEEENing it as if she was the misunderstood protagonist.

They've spent 7 season portraying her as a messianic hero with only a few episodes of questionable sanity and now in one episode bitch is full on mad queen. I always figured she would go crazy but the way they've done it here is stupid as fuck.

episode arc

yea she definitely didn't kill any tarlys for no good reason or anything amirite LOOOOOOOOL

but yeah she has been JUST PERFECT before right now :^))

haha nice epic nitpick my dude

Attached: 1391890327568.png (300x359, 122K)

And most likely why you'll never be in a position of power you effeminate onions boy male... go kiss theons grundle faggot

Trump is unironically the most patriotic president we've had in decades. Anyone who thinks he is anti-american is delusional

Expectations: subverted

>> Shakespearean

>so what was it?

The nascent plans to "Julius Caesar" Dany, I suspect.

Not a great season, but its looking slightly more interesting after this episode.

It's a good way to end it, but sadly it feels rushed and tacked on. The series needed another season.

Yea Forums is good people pretending to be bad, thats the fucking irony

What? She has been showing signs of this for some time now.

Hey you remember that time she crucified like 120 people at random because she was mad?

Hey you remember that time she burned like five guys alive with no trial?

Hey you remember that time she asserted a racial birthright to rule a continent she had never seen?

Hey you remember that time she shut two people in a vault to starve to death out of sheer vindictiveness?

Hey you remember that time the Wall only fell because she brought dragons there to be killed and resurrected?

Hey you remember that time she destroyed three pristine civilizations and then left them in chaos?

Hey you remember that time she did anything right?
That's the one I don't remember.

you forget mad man euron sailing the seas shooting dragons down as he pleases. no way she could do that when that was not only a possibility but happened.

>she goes from fighting to save humanity from the forces of darkness to..
This has always been her excuse and nothing more, she has always been a lunatic vying for power. It's like you've never even watched the show.

theres been a bunch of leaks this season of people who 100% saw 1 episode and leaked info for it, but then added their own retarded guesses for how the rest of the season goes

Literally had to reshoot the pilot because they forgot to mention Cersei and Jaime were twins, so no one cared they were doing it in the tower. And some how HBO gave them a second chance. Like why.

t. has never once payed attention to any of the shows plot or the books

Based tbhfldd

>Ned was honorable
>Has been committing treason since fucking forever by lying about Jon

>she goes from fighting to save humanity from the forces of darkness
She literally said it was Jon's fight, not hers to Sansa

This.

Her cucked advisors are retarded, do these retards think cersei wouldn't fill the citizens with propaganda that there would be no quarter if dany breaks in (foreign queen, dothraki soldiers and slave army)? Like on some sieges of the past, the citizens would fight regardless.

Or they will die of starvation after what could be years of siege and resorting to eating their dead?

Or that cersei wouldn't burn everything down anyways before she surrendered?

And they keep going about how she shouldn't attack the siege, jesus christ.

is this from the books?

This show's writing has taken a step off the stool. It is literally like night and day when you compare this season's writing to season 1.

I'm not even mad, I'm honestly impressed. They figured out a way to make literally every single plotline of the show completely unsatisfactory, and it's legitimately hilarious. When Missandei didn't show up on the beach when every single other character on the boat did I fucking lost it.

I was reading the books before you knew they existed. Talkin' aboot Yea Forums because this is Yea Forums.

Exactly

trump is literally the antithesis of everything the US stands for. there is no such thing as a patriotic trump supporter.

We now have two absolutely insane, inbred, vindictive queens who get off on burning people alive. The continent is fucked if either remains in power.

this show sucks

you sound like you guzzle cum

The whole Mad Queen thing has been a constant theme in Dany's story. It's central to her character and tonnes of her conflicts over the seasons have been about it. How is this ending over the top or weird? It makes sense to me that this specific person was part of what kept her calmer over the seasons and that her death would make her rage. Not only that but there isn't yet a full confirmation that she's gone mad queen yet. A close friend of hers got killed, then she got mad and left.

No.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 65K)

They don't need a ruler, it doesn't even matter. How do these rulers help them? They make their lives shitty desu.

It's Daenerys' coronation as #Kween of Westeros. After defeating hordes of evil, misogynistic men, and having them skewered on pikes for saying she wasn't the rightful #Kween, she stands before the Iron Throne. Feminine she-dragon essence flows through her fair veins. Her MANservant stands ready to anoint her with the crown, should she take her rightful place on the throne. This is it. This is progress. This is winning. It's beautifu -

A loud YEET echoes through the royal chambers. She chokes. Red blood erupts from her mouth, trickling down her throat. She looks down to her belly, and sees the business end of a longsword sticking out. Her spine severed in two, she collapses, to reveal Jon Snow, Thot Patrol, behind her, executing a perfect dab.

Petyr Baelish emerges from the shadows, glass of fine wine in hand, and uses her longsword-impaled corpse as a step to rise to the Iron Throne, where he turns to face the horrified crowd. Draws a D-Eagle and one-shots Sansa and Arya in the head. He sits down, and makes out with his homosexual lover Jon as the crown is placed upon his head.

Fade to black. The End.

If I'm Jon, I've already crossed the incest line.
At this point the patrician's solution to his problem is going full incest. Marry Danny and Sansa. It's the only way to solve his problems.
At that point you have a blonde and a red head. You might as well add a brunette to complete the Neapolitan. Arya struck down the now castle endowed Gendry, but she might still be dtf.

lol just watch, stay mad roastie

Trump is America. Everything about him is. Pretending to be richer than you actually are. Refusing to change your mind to appease people. Being vindictive. That's why he will always win.

he's British and you're retarded

Honor is relative. That's what Jaime means when he says he's broken vows to keep other vows.

She had them burned alive when she blew up the sept? She sends people to be experimented on by josef "qyburn" mengele, she had the mountain kills plenty of peasants just for his amusement.

>newfag

sucking israel's dick is about as american as it gets

She is hot

Is Qhono dead? He was a wight that came back to life, but was there when they were talking about the thanosking killing exactly half of each other their armies SOMEHOW despite Winterfeel being compeltely overun, but thats another story.

this but unironically

>He was raised by Ned.

Yes. That was Robb's flaw too.

>instead of music the credits are set to sounds of their sloppy and passionate lovemaking

I would fucking love this. Actually I'm now sure this would be more enjoyable than whatever they have in store.

Well Jamie one night stands seems pretty bad

The first four seasons were actually " real " people in a more or less " real " society where your actions have consequences.
You start a war which fucks up the country and gets your people starving ?
The will riot and try to murder you.

But since Cersei blew up the Vatican without any uprising and various other shit, all that amde this series once interesting went downhill.
Fast traveling from one side to the other is another aspect of that.

>after this last episode youre wrong in that all she wants is to get rid of cersei and love jon
On one condition and one condition only --> she must be Queen. She's obsessed with power, and truly believes she is invincible, despite the constant and dramatic evidence to the contrary.
She wants to have her "the North are not my people" and the "I rule the North" cake and eat it too.
She wants to have her Jon-flavored cake and eat it too.
She wants to have her non-tyrant cake and eat it too.
She's a nutcase with no perspective on anything. That's why she's insane.

Based and Chadpilled.

People say Arya is a Mary Sue but if anyone is then Euron is.
Fucker wins all his battles the moment he appears in them, and usually off screen.

Danys ships didnt even seem to be armed.