Attached: wtf42342.jpg (1706x956, 315K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Alton_Lannister
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: snap.jpg (1200x794, 118K)

Honour

is that real?

I remember when Kings Landing was pretty to look at

Attached: S05E06_-_King's_Landing.jpg (1920x1080, 415K)

Cersei doesn't have any, its not that kind of war. She blew up the Sept of Baelor and said FUCK RELIGION at the same time

Probably to setup another worthless and pointless plot swerve. Or she'll shoot them in the back. I hope.

What the hell happened?

Winter, and years of rule under a psychotic family regime

If this real GOT(and cersei learned something for her father) then cersei would have killed them all right there lmao

Wait, where even were they? Where was this big empty field next to the wall?

WHAT DO THEY EAT!?!?!
But seriously, shouldn't there be an entire settlement/marketplace outside of King's Landing?

>dany "army" is around 100 niggas

what the fuck

DRAMA DABID DRAMA

Dude just turn your brain off

what the fuck is up with that geography?

no three hills and instead they're next to some fucking mountains with no landward wall?

where were stannis's troops landing?

>they're not all chucking ballista shots at the dragon yelling kobe

Attached: 1557004925660.png (764x762, 371K)

This
Did DnD forget what show this is? Why is dynaeris so retarded to open herself up like this? Why wouldnt cersei use this opportunity to kill the last dragon and dymaeris? So much stupidity. Are normies to retarded not to see how dumb this situation really is?

Thank fucking god for Euron for getting the unsullied army size to what it is supposed to be.
It seemed barely any unsullied survived last episode and now Euron corrected it.

have sex incel

yeah but the entire point of cerseis character is that she has none

I dont fucking know where you live but in most places winter doesnt randomly terraform the landscape

Woman reign

Why would they shoot a woman before throwing her dragon out of the sky?

So in like a span of 20 minutes, they went from Winterfell, to Dragonstone, then to King's Landing

Holy shit these past few seasons have had awful pacing

They tried to remake the Troy scene with a TV budget

Faggot

Get a clue

That's not Dorne? It's Kings Landing? Fuck.

They can't make up their minds on how each city looks like.

Shhhh, normies won`t notice.

Wasn't Kings Landing by hills and forests and not a desert?

this is not a good look

i dont mind i just want it to be over at this point

a perfectly good episode ruined by hack directors. Why was that meeting at the end taking place? You can't do that unless each side has something mutual to lose! Why couldn't D&D simply have the dragon WAY in the distance out of range doing circles and Danarys MUCH farther away watching the meeting? WHY THE FUCK WERE THEY SO CLOSE.

That compositing looks really bad.

Also is this actually what the exterior of King's Landing looks like? No fields or towns?

have sex

>dany has only ~72 unsullied left
that's actually hilarious

Attached: 1465747089313.jpg (200x200, 19K)

Or....she's wants Dany to burn everyone down so the people that do survive become indebted to her for protecting them

THE SUSPENSE DABID THE S U S P E N S E
SUBVERTED

why did they fuck up his character right at the last moment?

Attached: jaime-game-of-thrones-1551987282.jpg (480x479, 44K)

Based and redpilled

Greyworm said they had 50% left. I don't know how, but they kept like half their army. I expected like 90% to get killed.

it makes sense, they got overwhelmed by the Army of the Dead and Grey Worm shut most of them behind that fire trench.

It'd be bullshit if there were more.

he's on his way back to kill her

>dragon swims under water
>ballistas cant aim down
>dragon btfos the entire navy

why didnt this happen?
can dragons not swim? i could have sworn there was a scene where the dragons dove under water and caught some fish

He always went back to Cersei

I believe in Jamie Lannister

>next episode has them back at Dragonstone and then back at King's Landing
BRAVO

euron is the hero we needed

You are fucking retarded or what?
He learned that she will kill the people of KL, so he will do THE SAME FUCKING THING THAT HE DID TO PROTECT HIS PEOPLE!
Jaime is fucking based.

remember when gendry ran back to winterfell, sent a raven, and had dany arrive with her dragons in the span of an afternoon?

Wait does she even have an Army? How will she siege with just a dragon?

That would be like breaking guest right, you know how poorly that went for the freys. Dragons are usless now anyway

Queenslayer this time son

because jewish dont know how to write a good shit

oh man I have no idea what's going to happen jeez

the armies split for some reason. jon and davos took another route and will meet them at king's landing. they could've waited and go all together but dany wanted to swing her female dick around

well he was the fastest of the group, and that was without his hammer

>gendry ran back to winterfell
Seems you people are not different from the normies and twitter shits. He went back to eastwatch..

FUCKIN SHIP BOLTS FLEW LOT LONGER WHERE THEY STAND NOW. JUST FUCKIN BARRAGE THEIR SKINNY ASSES ASAP

They redeemed his character at the very end there. He's being true to himself. He's not a good man, he does what he thinks is right. He believed it was the right thing to go and help the north fight off the undead invasion, he also believed it right to go back to his sister and save her from possible death. It's called nuance faggot.

They're not completely braindead, unlike OP, and probably standing out of range.

remember how long it took them to get from winterfell to king's landing in the first series?

someone made a map from series 6 or 7 that showed the movement of euron's fleet, going back and forth around westeros four or five times in a couple of episodes, i wish i could find it

>nuance
This is what showfags actually believe.

>new prince of dorne
who the fuck?

Attached: 13687481762186439738723762.jpg (792x658, 48K)

global warming caused the trees to die

The last dragon just sitting there licking its scaly balls and Circe has 7 dragon killing ballistae FFS JUST POINT THEM AT THE DRAGON AND KILL IT AND THEN HAVE YOUR ARCHERS PICK OFF THE COUPLE OF BASKETBALL TEAMS QUEEN BLACKED HAS WITH HER REEEEEE

>it's not nuanced because I say it's not
great take there bucko

Attached: 1540485733923.jpg (399x400, 47K)

is this the epic battle we have been hearing about?

>u

fuck jon for not even giving ghost a goodbye,as if a smart direwolf couldnt understand that.

also y'all weak af if you think jaime's gonna join Cersei again,he's clearly going on a suicidal mission to kill her,that's why he listed all the ugly things he did for her,because of that he doesnt feel to deserve a tranquil life beside Brienne so off he goes to get ultimate redemption

Don't reply to me, secondary scum.

>OUT OF RANGE

Attached: main_1500.jpg (1500x1001, 774K)

I thought they left people at Dragonstone

Ceresi is honorable. She would never take this chance to kill all her enemies who conveniently gathered in one spot.

Because she has a full suit of plot armor.

SO WE ARE ALL IN AGREEMENT
TRUMP IS MOUNTAIN
OBAMA IS OBAMA
OBAMA GF IS OBAMACARE

>t. newfag
KYS

Attached: 1552360906030.gif (1702x1384, 163K)

BASED

>be Cersei
>order archers to shoot at Daenerys, and ballistas to kill the dragons
>end your war right then and there

remember last season when the snow began to fall there and it was all "wow winter finally came"
now it's summer again xd

Why didn't missandei just... uh... grab cersei and jump off the wall?

BASED AND REDPILLED

Cersei isn’t the one holding the bow.
Even if some chucklefucks followed the order, she knows her lords would riot when they out what she did.

um, sweetie, they killed the night king and he was literally the winter

Have sex

Now they have to kill the Day Queen (Cersei) before the ice caps melt

>and save her from possible death

Attached: 1529866966063.gif (500x500, 967K)

bend over

it's me

The story has done a very fine job not putting faces on the lords under Cersei, that is taking the story too seriously. She should have been overthrown when the Sept blew up

The one who is going to be present at Tyrion's execution

>too lazy to even give him a name

It also doesn’t last 7+ years

so Drogon is fucked right? no way he can survive attacking the city with that many ballistas

there are grass and trees right behind the dragon

they arent out in a desert, they are just in a field right next to the gate, do you think they would not clear trees back from the wall? the ground is dirt from people walking through the gate all day everyday

*snap* yep this one is going in my based compilation

>and save her
Nigga he's going to strangle her to spare her some horrible fucked up death Dany's got planned for her

would pop

Don't be baited by a fake out user

This is why you don’t put tense moments like this in a retarded ass setting so that it’ll look cool. Who would just accept their death like that when you could nudge Cersei and she’s be done for

>SANSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>YOU PINKY PROMISED ME SANSA YOU SAID YOU WOULDN'T SAY IT
>NOOOOOO STOP SAYING THE A-WORD SANSAAAAAAAAAAA
>SANSAAAAAAAUUUUUUUUGHHHHHHHH

Attached: AAAAAAUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.jpg (672x372, 27K)

Attached: 1529588060182.jpg (200x200, 5K)

this season has abanoned all logic and the last bit of common sense the show still had
>how the fuck did cersei even shit out dozens of ballistas out her ass
>where did dany get her ships
>why does jon suddenly stop caring about ghost
>why is jaimes character evelopment suddenly ruined after a fanservice sex scene with brienne
>why didn't bronn just kill jaime and tyrion since anyone with half a brain can see they'll lose
in the good words of dan, see pic related

LEAKED SCREENSHOT FROM EPISODE 5
>LEAKED SCREENSHOT FROM EPISODE 5
LEAKED SCREENSHOT FROM EPISODE 5
>LEAKED SCREENSHOT FROM EPISODE 5

Attached: 1556740585678.jpg (800x755, 377K)

maybe they'll get smart and outfit him with armor

This is exactly it.

only 90's kids will remember

>save

TWENTY GOOD MEN

>Flies round the other side
Nothing personal kid

Attached: gameofthrones-news.jpg (2070x1380, 183K)

if her lords aren't going to riot when she blows up her uncle, the queen, and the lord of highrreach and countless innocents, why the fuck would they care if she shoots dany?

Winter

>DON'T THINK ABOUT IT

Attached: 1556560568291.png (1280x720, 707K)

BOW, YA SHITS

Attached: D060D6DE-D59D-4336-B4EE-CAAB4FA68E18.jpg (873x637, 121K)

Fuck the episode

Tell me when the REAL action comes online

Attached: Reaction to THE RETURN OF BOBBY B.webm (1280x720, 2.18M)

You right. I’m not saying the show isn’t full of shit, it’s just that this particular instance isn’t really that strange.

I seem to remember the hound saving sansa from a riot for a lot less

He's a white male.

right so he only ran 200 miles in an afternoon. that makes it better

Bronn has the supernatural about to see plot armor and could tell Cersei had none while Tyrion did. That's how he's always known whose side to take.

kek, it's missing sound tho

>where did dany get her ships

there was a 2 year gap between one of the last seasons, it's also how Euron got a fleet after Yara stole the ships from him

I think he it's more like he is accepting he is a Targeryen now, in his mind he wants to be with Dany
>why is jaimes character evelopment suddenly ruined after a fanservice sex scene with brienne
It's still unclear if she really thinks he is irredeemable or he will try to redeem himself by killing Cersei
>>why didn't bronn just kill jaime and tyrion since anyone with half a brain can see they'll lose
All that Bronn knew at the time is that Dany has a huge army and three dragons, Bronn thought they had the advantage

Had to get wood for all those ballistas somewhere.
>Qyburn: The trees are strong, my lord. Their roots go deep.
>Cersei: Rip them all down.

that chroma k looks like vomit
I'm gonna assume it looks better in motion

robposting saved my soul

Wait why is Kings landing in the opening sequence shown surrounded by land now? Did the writers just decide to not have it on the sea anymore?

That was before the shit writing started mate.

They all met up last season and didn't kill each other for some retarded reasons

This is going to be the endgame of GoT

Attached: 15244787458967.jpg (1200x800, 99K)

*attacks at night*
pssshh... nothing personal

that was when the night king was still alive and they thought daenerys had three dragons.

A parlay made sense as she most likely didnt have as many ballistas nor did she have the golden company yet.

Plus she didnt want to have to be the one to fight the army of the dead once it proved to be true.

>did the writers do something retarded hoping no one is actually paying attention to this shit

yea dawg

GODS

Drogon attacks first Euron's fleet

Clearly he can just DODGE the arrows

how u shot ballista?

this

its got to be the dumbest fucking scene in the show's history

I'm not defending that dumbass, but scolding the idiots here who think they are much smarter than the average twitter normie.

ATTACK ON TITANS IS BACK LADS

where are the shadows on the soldiers standing by the balista? that looks fucking awful

this show is such a tragedy. why do you faggots watch it?

It has fully crossed over from frustratingly shitty to entertainingly shitty

>no shadows
Powerful

LMAO THOSE SOLIDERS ARE LITERALLY JUST COPY PASTED THERE WITH A SLIGHT BLACK BACKDROP HOLY FUCK

>save her from possible death
Imagine being this stupid and thinking you're not

how did they get up there

Attached: small head pepe.png (420x420, 9K)

isnt it supposed to be winter? wasn't there shots of snow from a couple of episodes back?

>SER SEVENTY OF HOUSE GOODMEN HAS PLEDGED HIMSELF TO OUR CAUSE, MY QUEEN

>We have a good wind. If we leave Winterfell now, we'll reach King's Landing in 4 minutes.
>Will it hold?
>I can't make promises for the wind, your grace.

Attached: serdavos.jpg (1280x720, 25K)

it's spring now, winter ended with the NK

He's the best fucking dragon he can ether everything if she actually used him

this episode has time skips and cuts out the ass. the entire fleet got destroyed including a dragon and we somehow end up on a beach for 5 seconds so grey worm can scream melisande than we cut to the fucking capital where cersei is and ONLY melisande is there in chains for reasons but than we somehow end up with 70 unsullied all fine just waiting in front of the gate

LIKE DUDE I CANT even typing this out is making me seethe

Attached: 1556849334852.png (498x594, 121K)

Is that how seasons work in GOT universe?

The pacing was so fucked in this episode. It's like they slapped it together two weeks ago.

i was talking about the ballista doods

there ain't no stairs or nuffin

Attached: why didn't the eagles just.png (1523x1348, 1.87M)

Should have a taken a cue from how Sparta dealt with emissaries.

Attached: 06f48ee07ea514db2e0672ff850b83c7.jpg (640x353, 67K)

it just keeps getting worse

DARKSTAR!

user you are too hopeful. im sorry for your feelings next week. read spoilers

LOOK AT THE SKY IT'S MAGIC HOUR!

ballistas cant hit a flying target miles away, at best they could poke a small hole in a boat 500 feet away
if its a giant non-wooden one it could hit a target 1000 feet away
the ones in the show could maybe hit a target 100-200 feet away

>cersei plz surrender

Attached: 1504707154575.jpg (490x490, 36K)

Winter is unironically no longer coming.

It came, Arya killed the Night King, winter is now over. Forget about winter. No more winter.

Attached: New Prince of Dorne.jpg (220x330, 21K)

I like to think Ser Gerold would refuse to become Prince of Show Dorne because of the tremendous step down that would represent from being the Knight of High Hermitage.

from a dramatic standpoint [those useless pricks] may actually have gotten it right for once. I'm not normally one to give attention to such matters but there sure is a lot of twitter blubbering over Missandei

he got speared once and it did nothing

why didnt the dragons uhh...fly high to scout the fleet of ballista ships

BETTER FLY MY DRAGONS REAL CLOSE TO THIS HUGE FLEET HOPE THEY DONT HAVE ANY FORM OF ARTILERY HAHA

Kreia: In a way, such a turning from one's nature is cowardly, a betrayal of the self. Redemption is merely a form of spiritual collapse, a fall few recover from.

RADMURE STRIKES AGAIN OH SHIT BOYS

Attached: radmure.webm (640x360, 2.41M)

Makes me think of young Peter Pevensey becoming High King of Narnia. If a kid can see the usefulness of having gryphons and suchlike drop comparatively small stones into an enemy formation from a height that guarantees it'll reach terminal velocity etc

Dany was done the second she turned away from the fleet to run off. Her character is done. There's deep psychological reasons why she can't come back after that.

Aegon

>Winter
Lasted less than 24 hours.

BASED AND TULLYPILLED

It's even more jarring given how much of the season has been super long conversation scenes that don't actually go anywhere. Episode one and two were basically nothing but characters talking about how fucked they were once the Night King arrived (lol). Then half of this episode was them partying after the Night King died, but the last half is them fast travelling all over the continent.

Is Edmure still alive?

based

Yes, he is looking for the Northwest Passage.

there's like a maximum 300 soldiers left in Danys army. After her fleet being destroyed and going off of the shows 50% rule she only has 150 soldier left.

Attached: pilnhvlzjiw21.png (1024x300, 405K)

>Cersei honoring that ceasefire with a bazillion scorpions and all the things threatening her in range

el em ayy oh

Because the writers of the show have gone full retard,

Uhhh, so like, how is that thing supposed to reload?

That's not what woodcutting looks like. Grass doesn't turn into sand.

You really think it would be that hard to make them? All the gripes to have and thats what you choose?

Did a zombie tuunbaq kill Thoros of Myr?

Trump is Trump
Mountain is CBP
Wall is Wall
Missandei is unwanted brown hoard

Stannis attacked from the gulf, his ships landed right in the front door. He had Renly's forces with him, outnumbered the Lannisters by far so he needed to get his 4000 ships inside. The battle was fought in the beach, and in the books in the ships wreckage that piled up and created a platform thanks to Tyrion's chain

The new desert means it's another location or winter somehow made them burn down the entire forest

>out of range
they shot the other dragon from miles away while it was flying from a moving ship
they can shoot a stationary dragon a few hundred yards away easy
ps I know you're just shit posting

Forced meme at this point

not just for *some* reason, so that we can see Rhegal die.. this was very important lmao

and people think LOST is a worse ending at this point, lmao

but it was. and will continue to be

did you miss the scene where they said 50% of their army survived the Night King? They have at least 10k men

Why is the Lannister army standing inside?

>winter is coming
>winter is coming
>oh my sweet summer child
>you kids better harden up, because winter is coming
>winter came
>actually it wasn't that bad

Glad I’m not the only one who thought he looked like Obama.

Probably a bit late to the party on that one though.

remember when Jamie lost his golden hair because winter started in King's landing?

i member

Pretty much like how there are NPC in areas that can't be reached in Fallout 3. They were built there.

>Took 2 years off to shoot in the snow for Winter
>no snow
How much worse can it get??

>tfw no dany yelling CERSEIIIIIIII over and over again

Attached: 55334.png (205x246, 5K)

Who the hell knows. Physics and universal laws have been kicked out. Now places that would take at least a month in the beginning can be crossed in hours.

Attached: MilhouseHD.jpg (800x850, 70K)

Attached: 1522593701926.jpg (179x170, 10K)

Only enough budget for one shot user

Plot armor my friend, the most powerful force in all of fiction.

WHY DONT THEY MAKE ARMOUR FOR THE DRAGONS??????????????

stannis

Attached: just shoot him.png (1151x448, 827K)

But Joker wants to ruin batman.
Cersei blew up an entire religion when no one saw it coming. She didnt care if they knew or not she just wanted to win

they're writing for women now so none of that matters

might as well be on lifetime

Attached: 411.jpg (647x719, 66K)

*shoot
*SHOOT
What is it with you shitskins and fucking bad spelling

Just throw people like this into the congo. They like animals, rape, and ebonics so give them what they want.

She's going to show up at the Red Keep like Director of Photography GIOVANI LAMPASSI?

I couldn't stop thinking about anything except the phrase "Pretty bold for someone in trebuchet range" during the entire thing.

Mmm yes, shallow AND pedantic

Or harnesses. The only reason John Snow isn't on a dragon is because he would be dead otherwise and the in show reason is just eh? I'll ride on horse for some reason. It would make more sense to split and go from the land side where the fleet you know about can't hit you at all.

>GRRM didn't like hum aliens
>so he made it all a game instead

I hope this is how it ends

That or autistic child - snowglobe

We got to see her tiddies and tushie last week.

Jesus the set is on fire.

it should really be on ice

>>why does jon suddenly stop caring about ghost
This made me sad. He didn't even get a pat pat on his one ear head.

Cersei's baby

Still fucking retarded that ballistas can pierce dragon scale. Or maybe Im wrong...

Any book/lorefags know if this is accurate? Did ballistas work on the past Targaryen dragons?

had to hit weak spots, but I guess it depends on the dragon how thick their scales are.

is that a book thing?

Dragons only work with plot armor otherwise they are easily hit with anything from an ice spear that misses next time or wooden bolts. Doesn't really matter one day you win a war next day random pirate hiding behind rocks you can easily see from the AIR surprises you with 100% hit rate.

Oh and dig up mountains for not rasin.

*scorpion

thats a show thing. was asking about book lore. i understand youre upset about the shit writing but please focus

Bookfags left after season 6.

don't ask questions
just consume product
and get ready for next product

The problem is that this would usually be in 2, maybe 3 eps. Over a single ep it feels way too fast, they should've at least given some shots of them traveling or really any indication of time. It feels like Winterfell to King's Landing is a 30 minute car ride.

Why can't women accept that they're only good for fucking the men after the men have fought long and hard?

the books (for what that's worth) say they can but only if you hit them in the eye and pierce their brain. dragon's blood is hot enough to melt steel, they are magical and OP as fuck.

the ease with which they die in the show is pure convenience because D&D didn't want to have 2 of Dany's dragons end up being stolen and couldn't figure out any other way to deal with them.

What's with all the replies? Some Shrek/GoT crossover of which I'm not aware?

>dragon's blood is hot enough to melt steel
Fuck thats cool. Shame we only get flying targets in the show.

In the book he has a magic horn that controls dragons. Or maybe he has the horn that melts the wall. I forget which magic horn he has. In fact maybe it is actually a magic horn that summons a Kraken. I do recall hints of a giant Kraken in the books.

Where did they even come from? Why isn't such a winning technological advantage being used everywhere?

Yeah every winter a lich king comes down south and whoever kills him gets to bring in the new season
Happens every time

Wait... hold a nigger-licking minute...

Why the fuck is King's Landing's surrounding look like a desert/dryland? Isn't it fucking winter? They even show it snowing last season.

WHAT THE FUCK?!

follow this post-chain

AYO HOLLUP
how the FUCK did they get Miss Andy?

Attached: 1552117793397.png (779x900, 1015K)

I miss this meme

the only dragon hit by a ballista in the books was Vhegar or Meraxes and he got hit in the eye by dornishmen

Ummm have sex sweetie

Critical Cope

Attached: 1531445033329.jpg (764x720, 201K)

oh shit nigga

Fucking 5 star post

you

Attached: 1556550315930.jpg (605x658, 83K)

They want to question her about the Norths coffee

Attached: Starkbucks.webm (1280x720, 1.15M)

uhhhh their ships sank and uhhh just turn your brain off lol

King's Landing is pretty close from Dragonstone

Who did Jaime choke to death? Was that in the show?

Yes this bothered me too

Nothing takes me out of a story more than shifting geography in movies

In the book you are able to kill a dragon anywhere on the body with a ballistic .

That dude he killed when he was Robbs prisoner
gameofthrones.fandom.com/wiki/Alton_Lannister

Attached: literally (You).png (485x443, 22K)

No city extends beyond the walls and directly into farmland and forested hills

Kings landing is basically a rocky peninsula with a city crammed onto it.

Can someone translate this for me, I haven't a fucking clue what this thing is saying.

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Is this a PS2 cutscene?

Absolutely

>blow up the fucking QUEEN, her daughter in law
>blow up her own cousin
>blow up one of the most powerful families in Westeros
>blow up the highest ranking clergy in the continent and the center of the religion, essentially blowing up the Vatican and pope
>all at the same time
>the lords of the reach, westerlands, Dorne and the stormlands don’t do shit

Bravo David

Good catch, this happens at 16:31 for those who can go check it out.

>Spend one hour on random bullshit
>Rest of the episode is cast members teleporting around westeros
Why are the episodes paced so fucking bad after the 4-5 season?

You aren't smart so stop trying

One of the first real fucks up of the show

Do you retards actually think they are going to waste time showing these characters travel long distances when they only have so much screen time for all of these characters and plot to begin with.

The travel bitching is easily the dumbest critique Ive ever seen of this show

How do half a million people live here? Are they stacked on top of each other slave ship style?

quentyn

i have a really, really gay friend who told me "stan" means to support someone even if they're doing horrible things

so basically she's saying she will still like Dany even if she becomes a genocidal maniac because she is retarded

I wrote you but you still ain't callin

You've never heard the phrase stand by you?

>Greyjoys (and Lannisters, and Golden Company) had MONTHS to prepare for Danys eventual attack
>they positioned an ambush next to dragonstone, but never thought to, gee I dunno, LAND THERE AND TAKE IT FOR THEMSELVES

Ignoring dragonstone has practically become a meme even in-universe now.

Too bad that your nature is being a stupid bitch who likes to spout pseudo-philosophy, Kreia.

Learn what pacing is

I didn't even notice the drago in the background.

Why are you hanging out with FAGGOTS, user????
HMMMMMMM??????

Attached: 1480963298462.jpg (1313x639, 83K)

Because cercei still could be killed by the dragons fire obviously? What kind of question is that

Don't worry there'll be at least another 5k magicd out of Dabids ass by next ep.

This is what will happen in Episode 5.
1. Mountain kills Arya
2. Hound Kills mountain but dies as well (it's a draw)
3. Daenerys kills Tyrion
4. Jaime kills Cersei
5. Angry mob of people from King's Landing kills Daenerys

Don't worry:
>Lord Edmure Asspull shows up with Riverlands army
>King Mario Asspullharis shows up with the Second Sons
>Captain Yara Asspuljoy shows up with le iron fleet 2.0 because a week earlier she told a bunch of people to build her a gorrilion ships

Two different shows.
In this show Game of Thrones Seasons 5 Through 8, King's Landing is surrounded by a desert.

oof

Snap this one is goin in my epic compilation :)

A Lannister will kill the mad Targaryen. A Stark will get beheaded. And there will always be a Night's King.

He even called it regarding the Mountain’s plot armor

because the dire-wolves are symbolic of him being a Stark, which he is not. he is a Targaryen, hence he traded the wolf for riding the dragon. They are the house sigils.

SIE SIND DAS ESSEN UND WIR SIND DIE JAGER

she knows she wins and it would cement her role as queen since she killed the invaders. By doing it honorable/normal she will also get the love of the folk.

Let me shoot you in the throat, then you try to do laps in the pool. Should be easy enough for you apparently.

Can I get the inset of Bobby b?

150 good men tho

i literally cant tell whats bait on this website anymore, are you being serious.

>honor
she doesn't give a shit about honor
>love of the folk
in this very episode tyrion says she doesn't care about her people, and this is reinforced by her entire character.

The last episode takes place 1000 years in the future. A young boy is in history class, bored to tears hearing Westerosi history and how Queen Cersei single handedly turned Westeros into a Republic.

Now Kings Landing is really fucked.

Attached: WTIcMCt.gif (245x166, 992K)

I heard rumors that they are reusing the Casterly Rock set pieces for that wall.

it will be in the books

Holy shit he turned into a fucking

>not once did Jon ride his direwolf into battle
I want a refund.

Attached: ep5_leaked.png (1849x1439, 1.14M)

ummm wheres the farmlands? so its just forrest and sands? kings landing has a food supply problem

They literally unfucked his character, you mean? He's based again.

Attached: fag.jpg (600x600, 51K)

Fuck, I thought it was just a shop but it's actually there.

yeah problem is she still has a basically unkillable zombie clegane on her side and nobody wants to fight that

>dorne
have been in open rebellion in fucking forever, how are they going to get rid of her
>stormlands
all their notable lords are dead, you think stannis would have allowed anyone not to join his tard crusade?

The spoilers didn't say anything about Jaime did they?

based

the spoilers are at least partially wrong
they completely leave out anything that happens to arya/the hound
they also completely ignore the fact that bran has showed literally no desire to be king and can't be voted in by a made up council. the most emotion he's shown is wanting to have a nicer wheelchair
they also for some tard reason say jon takes the black when there is no night's watch if the wall is fucking broken, there's no need to defend against the wildlings either (side note the writers are morons it was established like 3 seasons ago there's no food to hunt north of the wall right now)

Why tf would you have your castle open for attack by sea like that

So is winter over now anyway?
It's not like it was snowing at kl at least.

Because when they run out of material, the jews write about how they would've acted, what they would've done, etc... and it's subversive by nature.

This, could simply fly down at night and burn Cercei's castle.
Rinse and repeat randomly for 1 month straight, one night at 1AM, the next night at 4AM, the next night rest, the next night 2AM...
Get subverted incels