/britgot/ - Sky Atlantic

This thread is for britbongs to watch episode 4 at 2am on Sky Atlantic which runs out of sync with HBO because of shitty ads. Live reaction thread.

Beautiful edition

Attached: 1557107657879.png (480x477, 325K)

Disgusting.

They sure did cut the budget for this one. Guess it all went into the teleporter fund

why is he so ugly?
he looks like those french bitcoin meme guys

>be dragon
>get shot

Thank god for bank holiday... Been shattered this weekend and now I have to stay up later on a weekday

Drogon sitting there well within range. This show is ridiculous.

it is indeed beautiful

He honestly is a dead ringer of my brother... Didn't look anything like him when he was younger though

I wasted a productive bank holiday Monday for....this.

Why don't they shoot the dragon

Attached: 1531597019746.gif (197x200, 1.46M)

they could have wiped dany and her dragon then and there real easy

Wow look at all that character development getting thrown out the window. I sure feel subverted.

same with my best pal! how is this possible, I don't get it

FUCK THE BONGS

How is she hearing his tiny little dwarf voice from up there?

What the fuck is this? What the FUCK is this?
> Oi m8, heard you liked scaling these fucking walls with ladders.

Attached: engineering.png (1366x768, 1.56M)

Got some virgin pussy and then left her to be a cat lady.

Chad's always gonna chad.

although jamie defecting is kinda retarded, its more realistic than half the other shit thats happened, honestly ive hated this episode but the talk between tyrion and varys was actually good and so was the jamie brienne talk

I think its the nose and the lips... They're so unique that any similarity stands out in people... Also ironically the reason it makes them look like mongs

Welp, that was a fucking waste of time lads
Sleep tight chaps, big bad bank holiday today

AAAAAAAAAAA WHY IS JAIME GOING BACK TO CERSEI
>I know you're not a monster because I've seen it
WHAT THE FUUUUUUUUUUUCK THE LAST TIME YOU SPOKE SHE THREATENED TO KILL YOU

dragons cgi was painful to watch. seriously, what happened?

Homerun swing, nice
Don't see how they end all this in what's left of this shit season

H8 us cos u aint us

Could you imagine if this was a normal episode length season with normal number of episodes??
Jesus fucking christ this show is awful.

o sheit nigguh
nigga sister first blood

Jamie deflecting again is stupid. He cares about the people more than his sister. That was his entire character arc. What the fuck? And they're going to shit on it as well because of "hurr I pushed a kid out the window" in season 1? The other fucking 6 seasons have him slowly change and develop into being a real kingsguard and have honor.

why dont they just shoot dany with one of those dragon crossbows, simple end to the war

They already established they can be incredibly accurate firing those dragon killing arrows at a moving target, from distance, from a fucking moving ship, behind a fucking rock. But Drogon, her only fucking dragon left, is just chilling well within range and they don't kill it. This show is beyond stupid.

Attached: Koko.jpg (326x346, 24K)

Why don't any of Dany's 20 good men shoot Cersei while she's just strutting around on the battlement within longbow range?

You're presuming that's what he's doing. Your expectations will be subverted when Jamie kills Cercei.

it’s not sportsman

>Qiburn is the Mouth of Cersei
kino

Why don't they just kill Dany and all her leaders??? they had them fucked there and the dragon was like a mile away lol

Well fugg...

probably this, and also the eyes, the way he looks. the mixture of rare facial features and bad sight (in my case). kind of an average sneed, but not quite

where was drogon? i didnt see him

I think he was just saying that to get Brienne to stay safe in the North. He's likely going to try and talk Cersei out of shit, or kill her if that fails, knowing that he will likely die in the process.

>you will never have to watch shitty Greyworm/Missandei tongue sex again

Attached: 1554303427448.png (900x1169, 378K)

You should watch the show

Weak jaw and definition of a lanklet bone structure
Asperger's haircut doing him no favors either

We was at the rear of Danny's crew and slightly off to the side a bit, he was clear as fucking day in any of the wide shots.

About 20 feet behind Dany.

Glad it's a bank holiday Monday lads. Can't be doing with waging in a few hours.

This, Jamie is the true hero, once again in the confusion will be him sat on the Iron throne, another monarch dead.

Arya/Clegane/Jamie breaching the red keep is gonna be pretty good desu, can you feel the Cleganebowl?

Leaks say otherwise though

Guess I'll be surprised then.

Tyrone and Varies just casually talking about treason in a big open throne room where I'm sure no one can hear them

>it is not a pleasant sound

WHAT DID QIBURN MEAN BY THIS?

subversion. SUBVERSIONS EVERYWHERE. have you been subverted yet? swear to god, one more Le Grande Surprise moment, and i'm starting the second metoo movement. dnd are raping the show at this point

for a brief moment i saw game of thrones again. the stake-raising BS hype that's just gonna end in another cliffhanger for the final ep battle was enough for me to ignore the fact Cersei would totally have blasted that retard out in the open and her dragon if this show followed through on its logic.

lol no he's going back to Cersei and they're going to burn to death while holding hands as Dany torches KL.

Attached: hbo-confederate-650x418.jpg (650x418, 34K)

>Where is my mind
>DEEARNEARNEEARNARDEEARNAR

GODS I HATED THE JEWS NED

what's the point of Jaime's character arc?

go find the budget stretcher! NOW!

SURROUNDED BY JEWS! EVERY TIME I CLOSE MY EYES I SEE THEIR BIG NOSES AND THEIR SMUG SATISFIED FACES

Attached: 1556565612622.jpg (828x626, 179K)

DABID, THE CRAYONS

Attached: 3087n9.jpg (612x407, 54K)