Dey colled me booutiful hyuck hyuck

>Dey colled me booutiful hyuck hyuck...

Attached: 1556803101443.png (678x680, 609K)

>heads south
She's going to kill Cersei and theres absolutely nothing we can do about it

Haha nope. The leaks indicate that Jon kills Cersei early on in Ep 5.
Like out of nowhere. She stands up to shout something and he like throws his sword at her or something.
On the first take, several extras audibly gasped, as did members of the stage crew.

Cersei will be killed in the first 10 min of next week's episode.

>several extras audibly gasped, as did members of the stage crew.
because he threw a rubber sword at lena heady?

why is "she" so ugly?

beauty is relative.

The creators purposely went out of their way to find the ugliest mutants imaginable to play their characters. It's not a flaw, but an intentional artistic decision.

foetal alcohol syndrome

she is 56% and going down

I would

>knows she's too hot for that lordling cuck Gendry
Based Arya.

Why do they keep trying to force character into this toxic waste victim after portraying her as a forever changed assassin weirdo?

This is what pure Aryan genetics looks like. Reminder she kills Cersei (green eyes)

I don’t get it.

It’s like she gained weight but all of it went to her face instead of her body.

Seriously, Gendry's proposal was cringy as fuck, so was Jaime fucking Brienne. What is this garbage?

>Cersei will be killed in the first 10 min of next week's episode.
big yikes

>proposing to this gremlin
lordlets will defend this

She looks like your average British man.
It's really uncanny.

shes a bong though, you twat

>Yea Forums pretends they wouldn't fug this

Attached: vlcsnap-2019-05-06-04h58m24s868.png (1280x720, 608K)

bong genetics

>Imagine being Joe Dempsie in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maisie Williams, you beautiful, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally marry you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Joe and not only stand there while Maisie Williams flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her hunchback and double chin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that bow shot. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAISIE WILLIAMS LOOKS LIKE THAT?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blonde slags and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Liverpool. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her misshapen head as she tries to stare menacingly at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Gendry Baratheon. You're not going to lose your future lordship over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

I know it's that pasta but fucking hell learn what statuesque means please.

>so was Jaime fucking Brienne.

So much this. It's like literal incels wrote that scene.

Dark ring under the eye look made me diamonds.

infected with americanism