What's his favorite movie?

what's his favorite movie?

Attached: 1557107006811m.jpg (585x1024, 74K)

Le Petit Soldat

Tremors

one of the old spaghetti westerns, most like

Lolita

Rambo

American Sniper

Sugar Hill

I knew exactly what this was gonna be before I even read the words

What does being a forklift operator have to do with his sense of humor?

Attached: hmm.png (640x640, 111K)

you obviously have never been around a forklift operator

Forklift operators are quite a rowdy lot.

Forklift operators are notorious for getting buck wild

I lift my fork every night at the dinner table

Attached: 1556733867310.jpg (247x359, 18K)

They make the new guys joust on the forks while they drive into each other, it's pretty inhumane.

expendables

Non-Forklift operating normie

trick question, he thinks movies are a waste of time

how have I remained completely ignorant of this for so long? pls tell more

Wrong. I'm a forklift operator and I just went to the movies this afternoon

it's called german humor

Attached: 585445_front.jpg (496x705, 275K)

Die Hard

Oh yeah? Prove it by telling a joke.

Black Hawk Down

What do you throw a drowning -- ahem -- black man?
his wife and kids

What do you call 3 niggers and a Mexican?

Anybody here took the forkliftpill?

Attached: forkilift2.jpg (1294x866, 264K)

ok you check out
idk, what?

When I was poor and in undergrad, I lifted a bunch of shirts from a bargain bin because they fit. I had a bunch of shirts like this that said "18-WHEELER DRIVER" or whatever, it was just a hodge-podge of bullshit. It kinda became a running joke at the bar I worked at to see what kind of weird-ass t-shirt slogan I'd be wearing.

I got a bunch of "Keep Austin Weird" shirts, somehow, and those were pretty popular considering we were nowhere near Austin, TX.

Gran Torino

Forklift operators who survive to his age develop humor as a coping mechanism, mostly for those lost

I heard stories of forklift operators shooting up marijuana on the job, making politically incorrect jokes in the presence of POCs, and laughing all the way until their pension runs out.

Steel reserve, whatcha know about that? Prolly nothin.

It's fun what are you implying with that pic

>he doesn't know

Attached: 1548472611796.jpg (1241x635, 85K)

Prolly tons

For the non-Americans, what this is is a Chinese company that mines your data from Facebook and advertises you tshirts with your job or your college or your hometown with Mad Libs fill-in-the-blank phrases for working class shlubs who aren't smart enough to recognize what it is. Then their kids buy them this shirt for the birthday because the guy has no personality other than "beer" and "football/NASCAR" and they don't know what else to get him. He has no sense of style and a 85 IQ, so he actually wears the thing the madman.

Attached: forklift kek.gif (270x224, 1014K)

It is fun but after a certain age(25) operating forklift is associated with low social status which makes it hard to attract a high quality wife

>what's his favorite movie
Amelie, and chocolat

Attached: forklift kek2.gif (265x221, 1021K)

yeah, prolly

12 hours worth of work

Attached: forklift kek3.webm (674x380, 2.8M)

Based keep going

duel

are these scaffolds made of sugar?

is he ok?

Did he died?

>he’s never operated a forklift

They're designed to take a ton of force vertically, but not laterally. That being said they probably shouldn't collapse like that unless they're overloaded.

maybe if they didn't hire the mentally disable and didn't make the racks that hold up thousands of units of expensive merchandise out of the same thin sheet metal they use for ghetto swing sets this shit wouldn't happen

Attached: 1510592211006.jpg (319x374, 20K)

the twin towers of warehouses

oh man I just feel bad for everyone

Look at the absolute speed of that dude.
A little clumsy, but with an almost instant recovery.

t. doesnt operate

Besides losing their job what happens to the wagecuck when something like this happens?

Probably
Probably not

The roof of that machine is pretty sturdy steel. Unless those were caustic chemicals he should be fine albeit he probably was waiting in his little bubble under that pile for some time while they dug him out.

sent to the debtor's penal colony outside Lincoln Nebraska

How bout you stick a fork in it buttercup

It's fucking awesome, let them bleed

aliens

Attached: forkliftoperatorsfavoritekino.gif (320x188, 1.89M)

Didn't you watch The Office (US)? Warehouse people aka forklift operators have the best bants.

kek

i haven't heard that one, not bad

I literally cannot wait for this shit. Every time I use a lift with a clamp attachment I pretend I'm in Aliens.

Depends on the company. Most just get fired, but some get their forklifting license taken away, and even fewer get sued for the cost of merchandise lost.

saw a guy with a shirt like this today
“tough enough to be a carpenter, crazy enough to love it” couldn’t believe it. didn’t think these people were real

Don't take any pills except the ones the doc gives me

Attached: 1555478555220.jpg (1319x751, 622K)

their firstborn gets sacrificed as an offering to appease the gods of chaos

Nothing wrong with loving your job. Labor gets pretty old though

>not taking the sales pill

well on the last two they probably fucking die so there's that.

Based and kingcobrapilled

Attached: king cobra.jpg (849x473, 195K)

wouldn't he be crushed from the sides? unless the thing is entirely enclosed

>but some get their forklifting license taken away
It costs like 50€

Attached: 1557087394756.jpg (419x480, 81K)

I'd love to watch the video of the crew cleaning that shit up

Buckle up Buttercup.

blazing saddles. he also likes tropic thunder.

Has this ever been used as a chinkshit general OP?

Watch it again. It's only open in the front where you enter and exit. The product comes falling from the sides. It's not only enclosed but that's where the battery is. Those things weigh more than cars. Very bottom heavy.

This shit is all on the people who commissioned those fucking racks. The guy just lightly taps it with the forklift and the entire building falls apart.

>tfw unironically á forklift operator
It does give you a feeling of unstoppable force

Attached: 1546954441739.jpg (882x960, 76K)

Yeah, I'm thinking of going back to selling shirts. I bet the people who make these specific shirts for careers make bank.

is becoming a forklift driver a viable way to strike back against the elites? how much damage is this realistically? Like a few hundred thousand dollars? If every /pol/ack became a forklift driver we could retake this country by tomorrow.

an amazon algorithm makes them. they're probably printed in china. headass

Is that your face on the left when you drive a forklift and feel unstoppable?

my body is ready

Based

ahhh gotcha

>he doesn't operate... forklifts

Attached: vining-2.jpg (600x739, 104K)

they talk about pussy all day

No they don't. Google Amazon Merch, people make designs and upload them to Amazon. Amazon is simply a middle man.

If you have ever worked a job that didn't require a computer, you would probably understand.

No that's when I realize how pathetic it is to be a forklift operator

gotta love tradie boomers

all that beer will give you the beer shits

I worked a warehouse job and forklift operators would routinely make large fuckups not quite as bad as though but still dropping a bunch of pallet racking and even after they failed the drug test they let them keep working, lol. fuck that place so hard

No. If you get with a good company you can make a decent enough living to get by if you aren't stupid with money. The elites are too propped up by NPCs in a diversity of ways from garbage they buy or (((education))) they take loans to get that lands them a job at Starbucks.

tora tora tora

A forklift truck is the proto design of the Amazon wage cage. He survived it and now he copes by being intelligent, nihilistic and having a wicked sense of humour.

Jesus what are those frames made out of plastic?

i work at a grocery store and dropped an entire pallet of milk crates. co-workers helped me clean it up. manager never said shit.

Lol this

Imagine the look of sheer terror on Soros face when a convoy of forklifts in the millions rapidly approaches his doorstep.