2.2B

>2.2B
>still the second week
Holy shit, avatarcucks on suicide watch

Attached: ht.jpg (768x1280, 83K)

It's going to slow down quickly from here on. Everyone has seen it by now.

Cope

BASED AVENGERSCHADS

Answer me this capeshitter . Why didnt they just go back to right before thanos destroyed the stones and killed him in his weakened state

Because Back to the Future is bullshit.

He was in his weakened state AFTER he destroyed the stones. It fucked up his body a lot. If they attacked him before that he would easily defeat them.

Why could they bring gamora back but not black widow?

Not with captain marvel who they would have called back

For the same reason as "Back to the Future is bullshit."

They never travel through time in the movie. They travel to parallel universes at different points along their timelines. The universes are so alike that you'd never notice the difference. Somebody 20 years ago was named Mark instead of Steven... Different quantum universe that you, Ant-Man could never perceive in any other way.

The second Gomorrah is only "replacing" the one in this universe by happenstance; She was on Thanos's ship when he came to what we perceive as the prime universe.

Within the "prime timeline" our Gomorrah is still dead and her soul is still trapped in the Soul Stone........ UNLESS THANOS couldn't bring himself to destroy that one, because she was inside it.

Anyway, Black Widow is inside another Soul Stone from a fractured universe and she went back there with it.

He needed just 1 stone to defeat her. With all 6 he is pretty much unstoppable.

Gamora traveled with Thanos' ship when he arrived in year 2023. They would have to bring back Black Widow from another timeline, and that would mean that timeline would not have Black Widow to sacrifice herself.

one of the hardest copes i've seen in a while

I contributed towards the box office, doesn't mean I liked the movie.
Was pretty shit desu.

It's not the same Gamorah, the one that took the tumble is gone for good too.
>inb4 why not just go get past Widow
that would fuck that timeline up. It's pretty safe to assume the reason they didn't send Gamorah back is because she did not cooperate and fucked off, hence why the asGaurdians are looking for her.

OH NONONONONONONOONONONON

This to be honest. We could be looking at Marvel's first flop. Capeshit fatigue is at an all-time high and nobody knows who Endgame is.

>beats titanic in less than 2 weeks
holy fucking christ he's already dead

It's going to be in theaters for another 3 months, $3 billion is almost guaranteed at this point.

>Thanos appears in a total of 5 movies
>4 of them make over a billion
>2 of them make over 2 billion
Is Thanos secretly a box office magnet?

Attached: Thanos naptime.png (1080x1142, 1.95M)

How the fuck is that thing supposed to scare people? Looks like a human version of Barney the dinosaur. I don’t even think children fear that thing. Should have casted a tranny.

Should I buy some Disney stock right away? Could be a good way to ride the wave.

Avatar 2 is going to come along and make all these capeshitters wish they had never been born. Grab your screenshots now Avabros

Went to a 2pm showing. Packed theater. Get rekt abatap cucks.

>Thanos
>scary
Thanos is literally the Lorax.

Attached: Thanos depopulation.jpg (2554x1290, 1.48M)

Not anymore lmao

Reminder that he'll have his backstory revealed in The Eternals.

[SPOILER]it will not beat avatar[/SPOILER]

heads will roll if it doesnt beat avatar. People at disney or pulling their hair out in a panic since it's considered a flop.

Didn't you say that for this week too?

It has been only 10 days on theaters user, at least 30% (even more) of people interested on seen it haven't. That plus the nerds watching it three times a week for at least a month puts Cameron on suicide watch.

Literally who cares

[SPOILER]cope[/SPOILER]

Apparently LITERALLY EVERYONE

*SNAP*

Attached: dusted away.png (802x399, 44K)

MCU has nothing to do with CCU though

>How the fuck is that thing supposed to scare people?
uh it isn't? Nor is Thanos a 'scary' villain.

>CCU
The what now?

lol

So now that the Marvel universe is whole again with X-men coming back, what are the odds they introduce pic related and actually do him justice. I already know they are going to diversify and ruin the mutants as is.

Attached: Galactus_005-1.jpg (442x350, 59K)

Wrong.
If they didn't travel through time they end up at the exact same time just in a different universe.
They travel through space AND time.

> diversify
Yeah, they'll probably make the X-Men into a multi-ethnic team with NIGGERS and JEWS in it.

There is no way his planetary sized ass would work in a movie. It would be farcical even for Marvel's standards. They should reset with a smaller Dr. Doom plot focusing on him trying to take over Earth in the wake of the Infinity Saga.

But, no, they'll probably give Dr. Strange all the Pym Particles in the universe so he can create a portal the size of the Sun to throw Galactus through and send him to some galaxy millions of light years away.

I haven't watched any capeshit since iron man 2, and I've never seen avatar. Are you faggots really pinning your ego to ticket sales?

I want to ask a real question, I am being totally sincere. Is this all you have?

I prefer Cameron's films over Marvel any day, but why does one have to make more money than the other?
Most people are plebs who'll watch anything anyway, so the amount a movie grosses certainly isn't indicative of quality.
This profit war stuff seems to be playing into the hands of the film studios.

Attached: aliens_weaver_biehn_-_h_2015.jpg (768x433, 75K)

>There is no way his planetary sized ass would work in a movie
They already did Ego though.

Fuck, what. Really? Can someone post the picture with the checkmarks?

>Is this all you have?
No we also have enemies.

>This profit war stuff seems to be playing into the hands of the film studios.
It's always been in the hands of the film studios. They are laughing all the way to the banks. Its just like Microsoft and Sony.

Are your enemies related to movie franchises in any way?

Someone give me a stream for this

This is the face of the enemy.

Attached: Snyder.jpg (800x600, 29K)

Culmination of decade+ of onions mining across 22 movies at 2019 ticket prices

Vs

original blockbuster getting its gross solely on quality and word of mouth

Avatar should be compared to Iron Man not infinity game or whatever this capeturd is called

Now adjust for inflation.

Attached: cameronj.png (807x559, 349K)

I would actually be fine with this if they went back and started working on smaller scale villains who are also well known in the universe; actually cast them well to play off of all the new fucks they're going to be working on.

Very low chance of this happening in good way though. They won't spend the effort to get good directors and only care about the continued fattening of their golden calf.

it's only been 10 days...

avatar is capeshit. it has a capeshit plot. it has capeshit characters. it has shiny capeshit spectacle for the mouthbreathers such as yourself. cameron lost it a long time ago and you're a faggot

Attached: 1478249714254.jpg (600x600, 72K)

Attached: maker.png (600x645, 356K)

i like thano
i am excited to see him in the next the advengers film

Attached: thano.jpg (1400x700, 168K)

>quality
Almost had me, almost

They'll make Wolverine a black transgender lesbian woman and there's nothing you can do about it.