Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=va1mawENadI&list=PLdhv9jgl88Ro2dQNrVykrDztLOtTMPwq1&index=3
youtube.com/watch?v=xX0Ds5zMHDI
youtube.com/watch?v=mCSxbIvpE4Q
twitter.com/AnonBabble

None.
going to theme parks is for children and subhuman Brazilian monkeyfolk

Epcot for drinking and restaurants. World showcase is a lot of fun

Animal Kingdom for amazing theming, an amazing zoo, pandora being kino, dino land sucks but the rest of the park is so so so good

Magic kingdom is okay, great castle but California Disneyland destroys it in every otherway

Hollywood studios has a few gems but on the whole sucks ass. Its a worse Universal Studios.

Also i am seeing star wars land early (got a preview ticket). Had some friends ride the new ride and they all disliked it a lot and said star tours is better.

The water parks

>pocket the money instead

Based Disney creep user

6 flags

One of those flags is racist

the big aesthetic sphere

This. AK and Epcot are the two best spots. MGM is fucking aids and kinda claustrophobic.

Epcot is kino

to work? Studios
as a guest? DAK

that big tree to hang myself

Ya'll niggas never heard of De Efteling

Attached: 7181-Baron 1898.jpg (682x1024, 238K)

What do you do at the Studios

I went to Disney twice as a kid and never went to the water parks. If I ever go again I'm going.

Can you make this thread when half the fucking board isnt spamming game of fags threads

these are my favorite threads

The blizzard one is fucking kino
The other one is more relaxing and kind of a "drink by the pool" vibe

they're both great though

Keep it alive user

Attached: babysinclair.jpg (576x767, 61K)

Don't go alone. Going to the water parks is only nice if you have people to go with, like family or a gf.

What about your girlfriend’s family?

whatever tf man, so long as you go with someone
going alone makes you feel like fucking trash and you get bored and tired quickly and just wanna leave, they're basically oriented around going to a pool with someone. The things you can do there are mostly in groups/pairs, the entire setup is kind of like a family picnic.
So going alone just makes you feel extra lonely and creepy.

On the flipside, going to Downtown alone is kinda nice

Photopass. It mostly sucks but has its moments.

I'm a non-burger

Only been to Disneyland in LA and in Hong Kong plus Universal Studios in LA and in Osaka, is it worth going to Orlando for WDW?

I'm also in my mid-20s with no gf nor friends

DW is more of a thing you do with a group, but there's plenty you can do alone.
The times I've gone with my family since I became adult, I went off and did my own thing from time to time. Animal kingdom was really great by myself, Downtown, food spots to eat (my favorite place to stay in the actual confines of the place was the Animal Kingdom lodge).
DW ain't much for rides, Universal was always better at that stuff. It's more just about the places you go to see and the general vibe of being "elsewhere" than bumfuck Florida.

But I'd get someone to with if I were you.

Disneyland/CA Adventure >>>>>>>>>>> Florida shit

We're also getting Star Wars land first and a weird contract prevents Disney from building any kind of future Marvel Land in Florida.

Le theme park thread yaadsssdsssddd

Attached: images (5).jpg (361x408, 19K)

I wouldn't go alone. I've heard it's not as fun.

>a weird contract prevents Disney from building any kind of future Marvel Land in Florida
Epcot is getting a billion dollar Guardians ride
DCA is getting a Toy Story Midway Mania clone where you shoot Spider-Man webs

when is this going to open?

i dont want to waste shekels for just star wars

might as well go when they have capeshit theme park and star wars

It isn't, in fact it's terrible.

I heard Disney princes don't mind being groped by landwhales and faggots but Disney princesses send security on adult/teenage males who are flirting or groping them.

MGM Studios was legit kino. Most millennials and all zoomers can't remember its heyday. Also Epcot in mid 90s was still absolute kino. I can't visit anymore because of the shell they've become.

Epcot is fun as hell, will be there in a few weeks
Looking forward to a couple shots of sake in that one booth in Japan

of course star tours is better, or it was before they added sequel trilogy garbage

Animal Kingdom best. I waited 3.5 hours for the Avatar ride, and you know what? I would do it again. Plus Pandora is one of the most beautiful man-made structures I've seen in person, especially at night

Attached: 105268875-DISN525ZT_0068MS.jpg (1400x950, 294K)

I haven't been since I was 13 in 2006. Gotta assume it's pretty different now

>I waited 3.5 hours
JUST

>Avatar ride
That ride rules

I was with my parents and my fiance, relax. We got on every other attraction within a 15 minute wait, we had plenty of time

I went twice during the good days, I live on the west coast so it's mostly Land but I've been to world three times. Even at its peak MGM got mogged hard by peak Epcot.

Massively.

Going to Paris for the first time next week, should I go to Disneyland Paris or Disney Studios?

Did you and dad wife-swap?

Blueprints of the layout for the French version of Spider-Man Midway Mania have come online.

It's hysterical that they aren't even bothering to try competing with Universal's Spider-Man AND that they're going with the strategy that caused JK Rowling to tell Disney to fuck off and go take Harry Potter to Universal.

Attached: D51E7D7UwAAyyDi.jpg (1200x857, 165K)

Family vacations to Disney World in the 90's was the greatest thing ever. That is the high water mark of childhood experiences, past and future.

Disneyland Paris is trash compared to the American and Asian parks.

Rest assured that's a carbon copy of the DCA ride, intended to mostly fit inside the "Tough to be a Bug" space.

Where to go first?

Attached: Maps_Full_34556.jpg (2560x1165, 634K)

I know. I like watching our home videos and seeing how white the crowds were. Comfy, dare I say.

Good times, is it just me or were the parks always dead then compared to now? I feel like I never waited in lines and there were no crowds

Princess Fairytale Hall

Attached: PFT.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

>tfw no Disney princess gf

True, Epcot those days was a powerhouse. So many original rides with pure 80s aesthetic.

Normies hated Epcot in the 80's and 90's

Attached: bill-nye-epcot.jpg (630x250, 62K)

>Used to work at Disney World
>Staff meeting one day
>Boss reluctantly says its "Latino season"
>Entire room (most of whom came from either Mexico or the Caribbean's) groans
>Not sure what the bid deal was and ask
>You'll find out
Fuck Brazilian tourists

At least it's better than the one they had before. Battle droids in the same ride as a Death Star flared up my autism.

I usually o counterclockwise
Tomorrow - fantasy - liberty - frontier - adventure

feel free to skip fantasy as it kinda sucks

I don't care if it's for kids I'm 24 and haven't been to disneyworld since I was 12 I want to go back

Attached: spacemountain.jpg (768x512, 44K)

Didn't Disney mandate "no more school songs allowed"?
I feel like things got better after that

They redid Tomorrowland, spent literally 2 years renovating it
Space mountain and its surrounding parts are completely different from then btw.

Why, bros? Why’d it have to go?

Attached: BB2CD799-CA1C-4965-92DC-391DF2FC347F.jpg (3456x2592, 3.07M)

not there anymore, man

They could revive it with modern VR shit.

Phantom Manor just re-opened with Vincent Price's voice being brought back into the ride.

I always go to pirates of the Caribbean that's what I did with my dad growing up. That's what I've done every visit since.

Space mountain is still there?
It's just different from back then, more strobe-y and roller-coasterish than before.

Also, the Studios park in Paris is the worst fucking park Disney ever built. Makes DCA look like DisneySea.

epcot is the only enjoyable one, foot and drinks from everywhere

>Good times, is it just me or were the parks always dead then compared to now? I feel like I never waited in lines and there were no crowds
I don't remember lines either, it was just non stop going from awesome mind blowing thing to the next until you were tuckered out and had to be carried to the parking lot.

90's was comfy af. It was peak boomer era, getting to enjoy all the decadence before any of the consequences started rolling in. Gods it was a good time to be a kid.

Fastpass creates artificial scarcity and is intended to push the crowds into the park to do more shopping and eating.

>do more shopping

aren't the shops selling the same shit?

I’ve got an AP for both California and Florida and here’s the official rankings.

>Disneyland
>Magic Kingdom
>California Adventure
>Animal Kingdom
>Epcot
>Hollywood Studios (will be better with Star Wars)

Attached: 4A853A11-FFB7-4187-B321-C68611F32153.png (500x500, 18K)

You did get yours, right?

Attached: 15.jpg (595x516, 122K)

>sees this thread
>wonders how to monetize it

Attached: Angry Iger.jpg (750x562, 76K)

can't believe he was a pedophile the whole time

what exactly does the ap do?

fuckin turn around and go somewhere else
that place has nothing to offer

Disneyland is shit and a pale predecessor to Disney World

Attached: dreamworld-3-2000x1333.jpg (2000x1333, 780K)

Instead of worrying about how many days you have or if your park-hopper is activated, you can go (nearly) any day you want. At WDW, it generally works to your advantage if you buy the Annual Pass if you park hop and will go to the parks more than 7 times in a one-year period.

Attached: passes.png (694x315, 70K)

>Platinum
>Platinum Plus
What?

I know people who work there and it's made them all racist.

Totally agree. It was really pleasant in every sense of the word. I feel bad for zoomers but they'll never know. 90s kids experienced the dying breaths of white 20th century America.

And looking at my videos it was way less crowded and people seemed much happier and better behaved. (Probably because they we're all from third world.)

Magic Kingdom, hands down. It's the most-visited amusement park on Earth for at least the past two decades. It's also #1 per my own independent research.

Attached: Untitled.png (2248x945, 139K)

Platinum is the true Annual WDW pass, no blackouts and unlimited park hopping. Platinum Plus also gives you Water Parks and ESPN Wide World of Sports (I have no idea what you get to do there)

He's going to license an IP and create a ride after Yea Forums

>going to theme parks is for children
What if you have a big-titted gf/wife who is crazy about Disney and lives within driving distance of it?

>Bane's Plane Ride

>6 flags
That's some troll posting.
T: troll post-spotting expert

MGM used to be the best but they don't even have tower of terror anymore. As a kid I thought Epcot was boring but I'd probably like it best if I went today.

Right but that's mostly because the MK Castle is literally one of the most iconic theme park buildings in the entire world.

I got 3

Magic Kingdom and Epcot are the only correct choices

I get Disney's ride/park philosophy and I get the demand is met by Universal/Busch Gardens but it would be nice to see Disney's take on an all out thrill park or at least construct some more coasters

Living the dream

Attached: baby tracker.jpg (640x461, 83K)

>big-titted
I would say go

>Ya'll niggas never heard of De Efteling
HAH!

Attached: Untitled.png (1401x225, 24K)

Epcot really gets better with age.
As a kid there was nothing much beyond Soarin, Test Track, the space on, and maybe the nemo one (plus the epcot ball itsef).

Once you get older you appreciate the World Showcase aesthetic so much more.

Depends where you are but I love having mine. I’ll go on weekend with my girlfriend just to go eat or play Pokémon go sometimes. It’s also a decent place to go alone if you wanna just clear your mind or whatever and people In LA tend to have a pass. I have family in Orlando so it’s worth having the pass for both parks so I can go to them out there too. But Disneyland is still better than WDW

Attached: 4587DCCC-15EC-401B-BCC5-B8E279B82D85.png (379x295, 154K)

>Disneyland is better
>Crawling with weirdos playing Pokemon Go by themselves
Ya naw

Of you like doing raids then a Disney park is the best place to play Pokémon go

Alright lads I just got a Disneyland AP and I need protips. Also which parking lot is better.

>Living within driving distance
Orlando is a shithole

>Gotta assume it's pretty different now
Only because Universal forced them to add new stuff when the added Harry Potter things. Universals is the best thing to happen to Disney parks, and is a perfect example that competition is a good thing.

t. rustbelt amerilard

I went within recent memory. Place was terribly outdated. With places like that, you have to rapidly update things, and Disney ignored this.

Me? Six Flags Great Adventure

Oh, or Busch Gardens in Williamsburg

>implying you have to live in Orlando to drive to Disney World.
Are you retarded, user?

>Universal only has HP
>Disney will have MCU and Nu Wars

>Right but that's mostly because the MK Castle is literally one of the most iconic theme park buildings in the entire world.
It would be a legit park even without the castle, or without the Disney themeing. That's what my research indicates; what the best parks are when you totally ignore intellectual property tie-ins.

>it would be nice to see Disney's take on an all out thrill park or at least construct some more coasters
Agreed. They can't because of legal issues with Universal Orlando, but if they opened up a fifth theme park, a Marvel Super Park, for instance, with tons of legit big piss-your-pants thrill rides, that would complete the whole package in Disney World, and leave almost no reason for people to want to visit its competitors (unless you're a diehard 'Arry 'Pu-er fan). They are, however, building a copy of the TRON coaster in Magic kingdom, though.

Gotta go with the golf ball. Reminds me of my grandfather.

yikes just read about this but it doesn't say what exactly killed them. i assume they drowned.

Exactly.

>Orlando is a shithole
You're not wrong, but guess what? Disney World is technically not in Orlando.

Your grandfather was a geodesic sphere covered in Alucobond panels?

>>[Bob Iger] wonders how to monetize it
Easy: buy 4han

What are the best places to eat?

Shekels are not an issue.

What's the appeal of theme parks?

Attached: 1553030178341.png (512x548, 181K)

if you have to ask you'll never know

My fav so far is Boma in the Animal Kingdom Lodge. It's a buffet with North African/Indian fusion food. Actually, most of the legit restaurants are at the hotels, and all you need to do is make a reservation ahead of time to eat at them. Art Smith's in Disney Springs is also good; best fried food you'll ever have. I've also heard that Il Mulino's in the Swan hotel is the best Italian food ever, but I haven't been to that one yet.

>What's the appeal of theme parks?
Childhood nostalgia + spending quality time with my gf/wife, who loves Disney stuff even more than me.Since we've had kids we've gone a lot less, though. Kids in theme parks are a pain-in-the-ass.

Press F, lads

Attached: 20190408_094121.jpg (3264x2448, 2.69M)

These don't exist yet

Attached: Holodeck.jpg (1438x1080, 543K)

I'm gonna be 100% honest. I'm gonna spend a lot of money at SWGE

Attached: 1548051111725.jpg (900x1200, 253K)

I hated that ride; my wife insisted that we go on that one very single time we went and I got sick of it. So glad they're turning it into that Mickey's Runaway Railroad ride thing.

Whoops, wrong pic.

Attached: GMR.jpg (2236x2236, 3.31M)

Epcot/AK are the only right choices, you are an absolute pleb if you think otherwise

Don't visit this year when they open; wait until the crowds are not in Nightmare mode.

In the mid 90s the one water park they had was great. I loved the pool where you could snorkel with sharks even though the workers wouldn't let you do anything fun just swim across.

You probably can't buy those

They'll sell ForceFX lightsabers at marked up prices

They probably won't have the cooler ones like Sidious, Dooku, Obi-wan or Qui-Gonl; gotta shill Dindu, Yoda, Anakin, Vader and Kylo Ren

seconding Boma. The lodge itself is super cool too.

They now have a new water slide at Typhoon Lagoon with water jets that shoot you uphill.

In the newer one, Blizzard Beach, they have Summit Plummet, which is the most butt-puckering ride in all of Disney World. The best part is when you're going down the 120-ft. slide and you don't feel anything between you and the slide surface.

Attached: a546f6edd662878a3979136367ecdc7a.jpg (800x533, 96K)

>it's another comfy /disneythemeparkgeneral/ on Yea Forums

Favorite hotel lads?

Attached: lobby--v18018874-w902.jpg (902x480, 263K)

>Knoebels

Based and PApilled

Attached: 1461475396579.jpg (1200x927, 101K)

Do Carousel of Progress first. If you go later in the day, chances are the ride will be held up by retarded spics who can't sit still for 5 seconds.

Attached: 12671653_551792491655669_5326166814631585468_o.jpg (768x1024, 95K)

You just posted it.

To visit? Contemporary, hands down. As far as hotels I've stayed in, Pop Century is pretty cool.

>It's a great big beautiful tomorrow for my wife's black son!

Attached: rover new card .jpg (559x791, 650K)

It's based and TRUTHpilled.

Therefore, we can infer that PA = truth.

I saw a Muslim guy with his two wives and kids near that ride once.

Da fuq?

Attached: 12698287_545770895591162_436794537484640329_o.jpg (768x1024, 75K)

I'm legitimately worried I'm going to be in Magic Kingdom the day shit goes down.

Attached: Roger Rogered.png (812x970, 546K)

I've never been but I"m going this November. I have a feeling Epcot'll be my favourite.

That one, the Contemporary, and the Animal Kingdom lodge

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 29K)

Nice, we stayed at Pop Century last time. For a value resort it's pretty damn comfy.

I remeber coming back from the park late one night and the food court was still open so I got a burger and chilled there for a while, it was nice.

Is there anyone more based working for Disney?

Attached: Joe-Rohde.jpg (598x320, 23K)

K I N O

Stayed there last month, they completely lredid the rooms. Wood floors, fold-up beds, sliding-door restrooms that close automatically.

Not since they fired Lasseter.

ive dated a few, they are alright. Its weird, some look really good in constume but shitty out of it, others look really attractive out of it but terrible in it and then there's the prime looks good in both.

Fuck Iger for throwing shade on Everest, that ride is amazing.

Attached: 2019-05-01 19.24.31.png (540x540, 161K)

>I'm legitimately worried I'm going to be in Magic Kingdom the day shit goes down.
Why? They've had metal detectors at the entrance since 9/11. They recently changed it slightly where the metal detectors are now further away at the Transportation and Ticket Center, which increases security. Unless Disney has land-to-air missiles that can take down a plane before it hits the castle, nothing's going to happen.

That made me so fucking mad. If the yeti was Sully from Monster's Inc or some shit it would have been fixed ten years ago.

>I have a feeling Epcot'll be my favourite.
If you're over 21, not poor, and don't have kids yet, yes.

Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon?

Neat thing about Pop Century is it's one of the stops on the Disney Skyway (ski resort-style aerial cable car transport system) opening at the end of this year. One of the other stops will be at the back entrance of Epcot where all the booze is located. Cheap on site hotel + direct access to the best booze on the property = cash/10.

I literally just went to Animal Kingdom and Magic Kingdom last summer. I spent almost twice the money going to Las Vegas the two summers previous to last summer, and would do it again.
>no waiting in line for 3 hours for a 10 min ride
>bars every 20 feet
>restaurants that are actually worth the money
>hot ass chicks all over the place instead of single obese mothers with whiny shitty diaper brats hanging off their disgusting pancake tits
>actual nightlife
>gambling
Why would someone over 21 years of age actually enjoy Disneyland/Disney World? If I hadn't gone with my fiance, I probably would have killed myself.

Attached: vegas.jpg (1510x660, 824K)

i miss Disney River Country...

Family used to take vacations to Fort Wilderness and even though it mostly sucked especially since this was before the age of wifi and everyone having internet on their phones but that one time we went to river country was fucking amazing.

>Not since they fired Lasseter.
This. Friendly groping aside, the man was the closest thing we had to a living embodiment of Walt Disney. They fucking hired James Gunn back last month (Guardians of the Galaxy 1 and two director and writoer and future directory of No. 3), so why not him?!

>user gets a burger

Attached: pope.jpg (750x563, 184K)

While Disneyworld gets the Brazilians and hordes of third worlders making each line 3-4 hours, they don't get a special breed of guest that Disneyland gets. I am talking about the Disneyland Annual Passholder, specifically the character obsessed ones. Here I go

>had a grown sperg of a guy blast mariachi music in Elena of Avalors ear for 15 minutes holding up the entire line and then hugging her so hard she had shoulder problems
>had a sperg 400 pound dude who would come every day and creep on the princesses, finally got banned for licking a girls ear
>some dude shows up at opening to say goodmorning to the princesses EVERY day. no exception. He says he has a wife and kids but i doubt it
>used to have a group of fully covered muslim women come every day and video record the princesses right in their face really obscure questsions and post them on youtube non stop
>had a woman stalk mickey mouse from opening to closing in town square, she killed her service animal by locking it in a locker

There are strange people out there

>then there's the prime looks good in both.
Is there one princess that that type plays consistently, or is it all different princesses?

>ITT: Corporate lapdogs and viral marketer employees compare itineraries for their thousand dollar trips to One-World Order Land versions 1-4

>Blizzard Beach or Typhoon Lagoon?
The latter. The snorkeling with sharks thing is super unique, and its wave pool is legit. Although both are themed attractions, Typhoon Lagoon feels more genuine.

Epcot, specifically for food and wine festival. Going around the loop with a couple friends and getting hammered while stuffing your face is a thoroughly satisfying experience.

So theres some girls that play EVERYTHING their skin tone allows. They usually end up in commercials and traveling around.

There are some of course stuck to being only one, like Tiana but they branch off to do the Black Panther chicks now

some characters lead into others, like Ariels sometimes will get cast as Punzle as well. Cinderalla and Aurora.

Some girls are stuck one role their entire time there. Its all politics and how they cast.

I know one girl who does about everything with light skin

See You don't have to pay dirty Disney Jews for entry for the same kind of shit.

I live in Florida; everyday things that most of the country takes for granted are hard to come by here.

Attached: DSC00886.jpg (1920x1080, 796K)

We stayed at the Grand Floridian while I was there in 2002. I remember thinking the Animal Kingdom Lodge and The Contemporary where pretty fucking neato. Nothing beat driving a speed boat in the lake with my dad though

salt life bro

Owning a boat is a pain-the-ass.

Pretty much this. Our school went to a theme park as a "fun" class trip. It stunk like literal shit and BO and was full of niggers and beaners and gooks crowding you for no reason and cutting lines and stealing everything that wasn't nailed down, and you can't hear shit because everyone is screaming and yelling. A bunch of us just left after an hour.

>We stayed at the Grand Floridian
I stayed there on my honeymoon. I still like Fort Wilderness Lodge better, and a I got a blowjob in the former.

Theme Parks are a fucking scam. Look at other peoples videos and pictures and make up your own memories. They are crowded, over priced, and shitty

especially the disney parks. holy shit.

t. went to disney world and universal two months ago on family vacation

To be clear, was it a Disney park or somewhere else? Yes, there's a difference.

This is so pathetic. Endgame alone is grossing more than $2.2 BILLION and so far and they've so far built/confirmed:
>Stark Tours
>Ant Man and the Wasp's Space Ranger Spin
>Rockin Rollercoaster featuring Iron Man
>Guardians of the Tower of Terror
>Spider-Man Midway Mania
>Guardians of the Universe of Energy

Only ONE of these is an original ride system (Guardians coaster coming to Epcot, where it doesn't even belong), and everything else is a redressed old ride or in the case of Spider-Man, a ride we've seen ten years ago with a new coat of paint. How are they half-assing the theme park adaptation of one of the most profitable media franchises of all time?

Attached: spidey.jpg (1024x504, 95K)

I was just in Orlando for the princess run. I live in Canada. You have no idea how amazing it is to not have snow.

For Disneyworld, Animal Kingdom and Polynesian. Both land their theming down and they are beautiful with great places to eat

Grand Floridian while classic is definatly grand mas house and honestly overrated

Contemporary is fucking shit, whoever said its nice is retarded. Carpeted floors, tacky looks, weird market in the middle with shitty restuaraunts. Its ugly, unthemed and tacky

Coronado is imo the best bang for your buck resort. Good pools, its being expanded with better food, lot more adult oriented.

Avoid the cheap hotels, if you are going to spend a lot of money on a trip, spend a little extra to really enjoy it.

This. I got stuck on that ride for 30 minutes longer because these stupid niggers and spics kept standing up and moving around. They thought it was a movie theater and kept trying to go out emergency doors. The sub humans didn't know English, so all the "sit down and stfu" announcements made by staff didn't work.

If this dipshit YouTuber can sneak onto property at night, so could someone with an arsenal in their backpack.
youtube.com/watch?v=va1mawENadI&list=PLdhv9jgl88Ro2dQNrVykrDztLOtTMPwq1&index=3

>Guardians coaster coming to Epcot, where it doesn't even belong
Yeah, you'd never expect to see a space adventurer with a diverse alien crew in Epcot

Attached: Capt EO.jpg (2540x3404, 2.46M)

when i was there this security guy freaked out that we went the wrong way and wanted to go back. We wanted to stay in the park and goto the contemporary. This guy FREAKED out. short dude maybe 5'9.
I couldn't believe it. we weren't fucking brown. all whole-some white people.

Ayyyy I’ve been there before

>How are they half-assing the theme park adaptation of one of the most profitable media franchises of all time?
There's a Marvel section in Universal's Islands of Adventure that's been in place a decade prior to the start of the MCU. There's a contract in place that requires that Disney make no theme park rides that "contradict" Universal's east of the Mississippi. Remember that Universal is owned by Comcast, and could easily retaliate against Disney if it violates this agreement.

Also keep in mind that it took almost a decade for Avatar land at AK to become a thing. The process of creating theme park attractions with lucrative intellectual property tie-ins is a very long one.

I lived in Michigan on-and-off fo rover a decade. You're preaching to the choir.

disneyland paris is a bastardized version of the american parks don't do it

Only one of those rides is East of the Mississippi. By the time most of these things they're buiilding open, the movies they're based on will be over ten years old.

if you work for the government shades of green is pretty great

>Thank you for your service, goyim. Here's your 9% discount!

>If this dipshit YouTuber can sneak onto property at night, so could someone with an arsenal in their backpack.
Discovery Island is FUCKING ABANDONED. Places that are actually in business on Disney property have security up the ass making things like this close to impossible.

youtube.com/watch?v=xX0Ds5zMHDI
Fuck off shill this place has more holes than swiss cheese

Attached: Dreamfinder.jpg (330x504, 179K)

The Fun Spot parks are a great way for Floridians to experience what the average American sees at a standard park, but alas...it also attracts people that are there not by choice, but because they can't afford the heavyweight parks.

who doesn't love imaaaaaaaagination

Attached: IMG_20181223_084059.jpg (600x800, 66K)

Bitch must be like 50 now

What is a decent hotel where there are no shitty kids, poor third worlders, Chicoms and blacks?

Midway mania is already the worst ride in the park, and now there is going to be two of them?

If you want a good breakfast, book an early morning spot in the Polynesian

>Disneyland Paris

Like the others posters that responded to you, Disneyland Paris has been shit for a while; however, Disney recently acquired direct, full control over the resort to fix it up, and they've apparently done a good job at that. The main park regardless is the most-visited theme park in Europe.

They're nice immersions into feeling like your someplace else on a vacation, especially if you go with a family.

DW is more so about the vibe of everything than it is the rides and shit. Which is why it makes for really good family vacations.

Unironically Fort Wilderness. Just good old boys in campers

the noise those insects make at night are insane.

>and creep on the princesses
I've only been to DL, the princesses are like 5/10 at best.

t. nihilistic and edgy with a wicked sense of humor mr too cool for skool that's hating on things because he enjoys being contrarian or it just too poor to afford going

Some are a 10/10 but recent batches have been sub par. But the creeps don't care about the looks, they like the character not the girl

Any of the deluxe hotels (Grand Floridian, Polynesian, Contemporary, Fort Wilderness, Yacht Club, Beach Club, Boardwalk Inn, or the upcoming Star Wars Hotel). Even better: do one of the Disney Vacation Club places (timeshares) like Saratoga Springs or the Boulder Ridge Villas at Fort Wilderness.

>Some are a 10/10
Post them

>the noise those insects make at night are insane.
That's how it is in the whole state. It sounds like a roaring crowd outside my window the entire Summer from all the chirping bugs.

Still would make more sense if Tron and Guardians traded parks or just putting Guardians in Rock n' Roller Coaster.

I hate armchair Imagineers

No joke, I was walking around Epcot and overheard a 60 year-old man say "she isn't as pretty as she was in my previous visits" when Mary Poppins came out in the England pavilion.

hi jenny. post feet

Jenna plz

>putting Guardians in Rock n' Roller Coaster.
They're changing the Paris version to an Iron Man/Avengers themed ride. US version will remain Aerosmith for the time being. As far as Universe of Energy is concerned, I rode that thing throughout my life and honestly I thought it wasn't that great. Any change will be an improvement.

Is there a more based land?

Attached: Pandora-environment-05072017-9.jpg (2000x1333, 663K)

Your filth isn't welcome here.

Attached: StoneToss Acquired Tastes.png (1000x1000, 67K)

She goes to Disneyland not disneyworld

Attached: Municiberg.jpg (480x480, 56K)

The Harry Potter stuff in Universal is way more recognizable.

Nah, man. Hollywood Studios 2016- is the weakest park. The took a park that was a tribute to all media and reduced it to mostly Spaceshit.

TBF, I heard the chocolate chip cookies there are pretty damn good.

More recognizable, but not as based. Nobody remembers Avatar the movie but the land is a hit on its own merits. Harry Potter is successful because people recognize it.

Keelhauled motherfucker. No joke.

If you were to build an incredibles ride, what would you do?
>Ride system
>Story
>Animatronics

I don't think lasseter is Jewish. Gunn is.

what are the star wars rides like?

If you admitted a dirty homeless bum to Disney World and took him around the place there, bought him a big cheese sandwich, got him all high on the heroin before, would they kick him out?

Gunn didn't grope women against their consent.

motion simulators, and a trackless dark ride with a drop that won't open until later.

We should've fought harder to remain an Anglo nation. (((Thanks)))

DISNEYSEA COSTS $70 AND IS FILLED WITH UNDERAGE JAPANESE SCHOOLGIRLS AND NO SHITSKINS IT IS THE BEST PARK FUCK ALL OTHER DISNEY PARKS

Those races you described don't have a concept of civilization. There's a reason people avoid them at all costs.

It's unironically the best theme park I've ever been to.

>Tfw PortDisney was never built in Long Beach and the nips got best park

There are no Disney theme parks in Southeast Asia.

Tokyo Disneysea is the most kino disney park

Attached: mount-prometheus-reflection-night-sigma-35-tokyo-disneysea-bricker-662.jpg (800x543, 91K)

SHUT THE FUCK UP STOP RUBBING IT IN

AHHHHHHHHH I WANT TO FIND A GF AT DISNEYLAND

youtube.com/watch?v=mCSxbIvpE4Q

Attached: 1548882334818.jpg (560x235, 19K)

kek

>The snorkeling with sharks thing is super unique
That's closed now, I think people were fucking with the fish too much.
Also while I fucking love Typhoon Lagoon, especially the wave pool, the enjoyment is cut in half if the wave pool is too crowded.

Is this the resurrection of the based theme parks threads we had a few weeks ago?
Anyways, the answer is pic related

Attached: E0ECF5E7-E41B-4895-B362-B4262D5AE3AC.jpg (1023x623, 271K)

Disneysea is fine but a tad overrated, definitely not the best park imo

Vanilla DLR is best for attraction lineup. Disneysea is best for themeing and it’s not even close.

I’m curious to see how Universals new park will be. They missed out on the Tolkien rights that they were going for which is a big disappointment for me. IoA has kino potential but is marred by its lackluster capeshit island and the out of date cartoon Island

>whiplash and general pain
nah

>have big titty fiance (Double D on small 5'2" frame)
>been with her seven years this october
>swapped V cards in high school
>she stayed with me through struggling through college meme and when I went off to bootcamp
>spent half a year in bootcamp because broke a bone
>she picks up my little siblings from school and takes them to extracurricular activities while finishing three degrees
>get out of bootcamp
>she's from a military family
>she knows all the discount and deals with being a boot
>live far away because I'm in engineering school
>every fucking time I see her we go to disney
>every time i get a break it's fucking disney
>she has the tickets, she has the discounts, she has the fastpasses
>fucking disney
>we stay at the boot hotel at the park
>literally have left semen in multiple rooms there
>we don't ever go anywhere else except universal every now and again
>it's always fucking disney

FUCK I don't know how much more of it I can take. I went as a kid but she never did so now she's binging it and I just want to stay home and lay on some tits and play vidya. But I fucking love epcot so every time I get ready to say no I want to go eat and drink around the world

What are you whining about? You have an enviable life. Literally have sex and marry her you absolute faggot

How could other countries ever compare?

Attached: 56C46D6A-6F69-416C-A7F0-75AC903B88A0.jpg (750x601, 301K)

It's so fucking expensive. And it's tiring. I have to stay up and watch building doors a lot so when I have time off I don't want to be walking in the sun, but I know my life is really great at this point but I want to take a break before the magic of Disney wears too thin.

>Universal only has HP
they just got Nintendo and plan to do massive changes to all the parks by like 2021. More HP areas, Jurassic World, and a Nintendo land in each park. I think there were other licenses they got or are planning to use but I forget.

Lmao no. Get eaten, punk

Attached: Journey Monster.jpg (450x339, 14K)

The new park will feature 4 new lands based on Nintendo, fantastic beasts, how to train your dragon, and universal monsters. Of the current 4, only universal monsters and Nintendo have scaling potential due to the other bests movies getting canned for the time being and HTTYD finished with their trilogy. They really needed that sweet sweet Tolkien boipucci to make it stand out. I’m still interested to see what happens but it needs to be more than just screen/mocap rides if they want it to succeed. Universal is getting lazy with their ride design, and while screen based rides are really easy to install and build quickly, they really lose their novelty after you’ve done a dozen of them.

>Evangelion ride
>you are forced to ride Unit-01 but you're not allowed to

Savage

>Nintendo land
It's just going to be a massive Nintendo store/souvenir shop, with a small Pokemon section thrown in.

>Cedar Point
>Knoebel's
THE
SYSTEM
WORKS

I will post this every time someone mentions Nintendo Land in the hope that it becomes a reality.

Attached: dkc_rollercoaster.png (827x396, 146K)

Too dangerous

LET ME HOPE

Attached: ankrycranky.png (407x405, 196K)

>Nintendo Land
>pic related all over the park

Attached: 1514653542998.png (1200x800, 263K)

dont make me, its too hard
Animal kingdom--->Magick--->Hollywood----------->Epcot
Whats up with that shit? they are so fucking rude.

Kinoest ride ?
I love Splash mountain.

I TAKE IT BACK. KNOEBELS IS THE SUPERIOR PARK EXPERIENCE. FLOOD OF 2006 WORST DAY OF MY LIFE