Does he go to heaven? or hell?

Does he go to heaven? or hell?

Attached: tony-stark-header.jpg (1400x700, 122K)

She'ol

he goes to reddit

Was he a practicing Catholic?
If so Purgatory and then Heaven when he has been purified.
If not?
Sadly hell.

>religion in comics
big lel.

Where is he, that damned elusive...Pimpernel?

TPBP

Heaven, why you even ask?

He's a mass murderer and listens to non-Christian rock music, so hell.

Do either canonically exist in the MCU? Alexandra and Elektra both mentioned nothingness after death in Defenders.

I know the films are canonical to the Netflix shows, but I don't think the Netflix shows are canonical to the films.

That makes sense.

>Rich people
>Going to heaven

After saving the universe? guess.

Thanos saved the universe.

I'd wager he's inside the Soul Stone. Which Thanos couldn't bring himself to destroy because Gomorrah was in it.

Valhalla

Straight to heaven. He's a job-creating capitalist billionaire. Only communists and liberals go to Hell

they might as well be

He associates with sorcerers and commits an act of sorcery himself with his final act. Sounds like Hell to me, buddy

i like to think that if there were a god that theyd be reasonable and count them like a scale of bad and good

You're all going to hell for being on this g-d forsaken site.

didnt jesus die for his sins though, so shouldnt he automatically go to heaven?

He goes where everyone goes when they die: nowhere.

What does Catholicism have to do with Jesus?

is the cathlic bible different then the other bibles? ive only read a bible from apostolic lutherans, but i thought all christians read the same bible

Mc Donalds

He saved like half of all life in the entire universe, that's gotta count towards Heaven at least a little.

It is, Catholics just make shit up as they go and their rituals have nothing to do with Biblical rites.

Let's see here. He saved the universe from a genocidal purple super alien. I think that qualifies for a straight trip to heaven.

>t. Lesser christian

>lesser christian
If you mean less bs, then yeah.

when you die there is nothing. Your brain rots and you fall back into the void. You're not special or different than anything else. There is nothing you can do to free yourself from inescapable permanent death.

Attached: 253. void.jpg (3391x2631, 1.86M)

Hell. He preferred science over Christ

He goes to manlet heaven, which is just regular heaven except there are no tall people to make them feel inferior

This is Christian imageboard, thank you.