>Marvel studios needs more female representation in the MCU

Would you approve?

Attached: 7FE58EF0-FD1D-4902-B964-14E2870712C2.jpg (600x873, 104K)

they'd probably get bruce jenner to play her or some shit

If they got the right actress and there was some tasteful green fanservice it would be great.

I guarantee they'll get some ugly nigger to play her. Apparently weird color skin in comics = nigger now.

She-Hulk would be great but wouldn't that feel too redundant to then have 2 Hulks? Then again Ruffalo is pretty old so maybe it's his time to go

only if they do this in a proper way

Attached: ororo.jean.rogue.jpg (553x783, 117K)

I approve, but pic related would also be good.

Attached: 39DC520B-0F6D-4575-AA81-B016D089146F.jpg (609x900, 129K)

I demand an entire distracting scene in the middle of a climactic battle where all the Marvel women line up for no reason.

Gotta give her a bulky full bodysuit though in current year

>wouldn't that feel too redundant to then have 2 Hulks?

Hawkeye could fix that problem real quick.

Attached: Hulk_10.jpg (3975x3056, 3.67M)

not always

Attached: debicki_gold.jpg (1120x544, 562K)

I've wanted a She-Hulk movie for such a long time, but you know they'd fuck it up now. Like said, they'd have a tranny play her, or like says, or it'd be a lesbian or a Muslim or something fucking dumb like that. They'd never remotely let her be sexual.

Bringing in actual fan favorite female characters with a large backlog of material that perfectly meets the "half-way between action and comedy" vibe that all the movies have been lately, instead of literal "who's" and E-listers... yeah I'd be down.

Watch them cast a fat bitch

They're going for nobody because that has worked for them in the past. When they tried to make a Spider-man movie, people weren't interested, but something like Guardians of the Galaxy actually worked. That said, She-Hulk is a nobody character. She's a character that has a small fanbase, sure, but the average person doesn't know anything about her.

we need more furmommies in movies

I think you guys have enough. Star wars and game of thrones are plenty, you don't need to have everything.

but this time they strip

I like She-Hulk, which is why I don't want her in MCu. Because they would make her ugly, like a dude with tits. And they would give her the same treatment as they did with Hulk.

Attached: chyna.jpg (800x533, 64K)

But I don't like either of those though.
Man it's really kind of frustrating to really like a "genre" but then everything that becomes popular within that genre and associated with fans of that genre is just the worst possible/ lowest common denominator trash you could imagine. Like a fucking monkey's paw. "I wish more people liked the same kind of stuff I like"...well here you go the simplest watered down easily consumable shit you could imagine that 99% of people will just eat right the fuck up.

I honestly miss the days when being called a nerd was an insult in and of itself.

There is not a single chance Disney would let She-Hulk dress in a fucking leotard. Fuck, they burqa'd up the goddamn Wasp suit even though it was not even revealing at all.
Women showing skin = bad, even if it's green skin.
Plus, they wouldn't make her look right. First, no huge tits because those are problematic (even in a green giant made out of radiation). Second, they wouldn't make her look appealing. She'd have a tranny "athletic" build that every clickbait website everywhere would praise as being realistic and empowering - once again, on this green skinned giant that's related to the Hulk, the being that has the weight of the average man's worth of muscle mass in one of his arms.

The issue with She-Hulk is that she's a sexy character, like that's one of her defining traits, it's where a lot of the humor and personality of the character comes from. It's what makes She-Hulk different from normal Hulk.
But that clearly conflicts with the "progressive" direction Marvel is currently going. They really aren't interested in sexualizing a female character, so a cheeky comedy action movie called the She-Hulk will never fucking happen. If they do make a She-Hulk movie, it'll be "girl power" nonsense. Except they already made that, and it was called Captain Marvel.

Attached: Lot-7-SENSATIONAL-SHE-HULK-40-plus-333439434850-John.jpg (1587x804, 364K)

He's 51. Tony and Cheadle stayed until they were 54. They could keep him for another couple of movies as a support character. But I wouldn't care because they fucking ruined Hulk when he and Banner "merged", even though it's just geeky Banner except he's big and green.