/trek/

It's dead, Jim.

Attached: trek.jpg (400x302, 82K)

So what happened to the /trek/ generals? I've only posted in them a couple of times, so I'm not familiar with all the autism.

They're gone almost. Heat death of franchise.

Attached: HesDeadJim.jpg (500x376, 34K)

Nobody is around because there are no more new episodes of The Orville this season.

All good things must come to an end

let /trek/ burn

Attached: inglorious laugh.gif (298x237, 971K)

No, queef

based

All of the regulars chat in the Discord now, so it killed the General, which I imagine was the goal all along.

Attached: GCAR.jpg (550x300, 48K)

The discord is dead

>there's a discord
why isn't it advertised

I stopped posting here because I got tired of being exhausted by your overbearing assburgers. I still love Trek but I don't want to post somewhere you might reply to me. You killed /trek/ for me.

This, but unironically, although not towards specifically, who I assume hasn't done anything wrong. Innocent until proven guilty.

I'm drunk Jim.

Attached: McCoy drink.jpg (1436x1080, 223K)

Yeah I got tired of you always being wrong

McCoy is underrated as fuck.
Just a simple country doctor always willing to take the moral high ground and put Vulcan shits in their place.

He should have been made ambassador to Andoria after he retired from medicine.

cringe

Shove it, pinkskin

DS9 is gray and boring

Who are you talking about?

>yfw given a general ten years of your life but a bunch of ds9 fans ruin everything and someone is bullying you on multiple boards in multiple threads and nobody wants to post in your third cringey samefag thread of the day
we used to be frens once but now everyone is out to get me

Attached: 1489515826516.png (500x431, 261K)

DS9 fans were never your enemy. We were always your allies, just waiting for you to realize it. In our shared struggle for the common good of the Star Trek fandom, we must all work together.

For /trek/!

Attached: FOR CARDASSIA.jpg (709x530, 90K)

You're not OP

Stop bullying me. Star Trek. Canon. I'm totally OP. Midnight's Edge. Star Trek. Star Trek.

Illogical. Illogical. All units relate. All units. Norman, co-ordinate.

Attached: I Mudd.jpg (1436x1080, 176K)

Be nice to Voyager

Attached: Mrs Picard.jpg (371x299, 18K)

You're a bad poster

Whats the best way to learn Klingon and where so I find people to practice with?

use duolingo

Step 1, download Duolingo.
Step 2, register an account with Duolingo.
Step 3, inspect the Klingon course on Duolingo.
Step 4, forget about Klingon and learn a real language instead.

This but skip every step but the last

>There will never be a post next-gen series that revisits all the weird places that tos went to.