Daily reminder that this thing exists

Daily reminder that this thing exists.

Attached: professor hulk.jpg (768x548, 229K)

>No on screen resolution of Hulk's fear of Thanos by having Hulk fight Thanos and win.

Endgame was trash.

>Infinity War
>No Hulk
>Boy, I can't wait for them to resolve this conflict and let the Hulk grow as a character
>Character growth happens offscreen and Hulk still does nothing in Endgame

For how good it was, Endgame made some weird decisions.

I actually really liked hulk in end game. He was my favorite part of end game. He didnt "do nothing" He fucking brought everone back to life. Sometimes I think you guys just like to complain about anything at all.

Wasn't trash but I would have liked to see smart hulk vs thanos

>tfw they wrote it so he had to be fucked up by the gauntlet and as a result not fight Thanos
He probably would lose anyways. Thanos was trashing the trio already. Hulk wouldn't add anything that they didn't.

And they had to make up that the stones hurt you now (who knows why) just so that his only action had any weight to it at all.

>Hulk wouldn't add anything that they didn't.
They had a chance to actually make the Hulk the strongest their is (which he is), but nope. He's just comic relief now. Hulk should be scary.

An American? Yeah, they've existed for a long time, man.

Thor could've done it

>good

>now
>forgetting that IW showed that Thanos had a damaged half from using the stones

just watched this shit and it was fucking disgusting

The gauntlet looked damaged, but Thanos looked fine.

Yikes

>they use professor hulk in endgame
>they cant make a hulk movie explaining all of banners split personalities and his child hood trauma
what a god damn waist

he was kinda troubled in walking around in his farm iirc
no evident damage tho, yes

His gauntlet arm was scorched and you could see some damage to his costume on the same side that wasnt there before the snap.

how it should have gone:
cap sacrifices himself to save tony
hulk beats and out-strengths thanos and holds him back from reaching thor who snaps to bring back the 50% to redeem himself for letting thanos have the time to snap the universe in infinity war
tony stabs thanos with his own blade while hulk keeps him held in a lock
thor snaps the heroes and 50% of the population back, that way the fight scene at the end focuses on the og 6 not 30 characters we know and love yet barely appear once on the screen let alone say a word of dialogue

t.

Attached: su.png (650x622, 185K)

Literally half of him was scorched worse than hulk

Post the best spy/espionage movies

Attached: Tinker Tailor Soldier Spy.jpg (630x268, 164K)

he did a 2nd snap to get to that level of cerebral palsy bud

why didnt they just do the same shit with that mantis bitch and get the gauntlet back that way

He brought back trillions of lives and risked his life to do it.

He is not the strongest there is. WWH and couple of other versions are, but not average hulk or professor hulk.
I doubt they would ruin wwh or maestro when they could make their own movies.

Do you mean in Endgame?

That's way too nerdy dude. Anyone who read comics in a non-autistic way thinks Hulk is the strongest Avenger, because he always was.

*dabs*

Attached: 155641475199789.jpg (250x149, 5K)

Hulk can't have solo movies in the MCU because of rights problems. WWH is what they used for Thor 3, they already wasted that story entirely. World breaker Hulk would be really cool to see now, though. If they could find a way to do it.

They explained Hulk was never afraid of Thanos. Hulk got tired of Banner only letting him out when he wants to be saved.

that was because he got butchered by Thor's axe, retard

>look at me, I'm a little reeeetard, I watch Marvel Movies because I'm such a little reeeeetard

MCU fucked over Hulk hard. Maybe the next time he appears in a team film, he'll go savage again and actually be the linchpin that wins the fight but I doubt it.

Thanos had the Infinity Gauntlet, which absorbed most of the energy. Iron Man's gauntlet didn't absorb shit, so the wearer got fucked.

Hulk is such an interesting character because Banner had a conflicted mind even before he had super powers. Ang Lee versión was the closest to that even if it has some big fails too. This shit in endgame is closer to a saturday morning cartoon.

I like that guy! What was his name.... Oh fuck, he was in the X-Men... It's right on the tip of my tongue... Oh yeah! I love Beast!

Face it mouse cucks even DCs shitty movies are better than the best the mouse has to offer. Also best actor Oscar win for DC incoming. Can’t wait for the mouse club to scream clown man bad! No oscars for clown man! He has spawned white male mass shooters! Boycott the clown man! It’s over mouse fags enjoy your all female all black avengers. You’ve lost.

Attached: F8F85FF0-391E-4DDB-8445-A4CA86BDDE24.jpg (1200x686, 418K)

Hulk cannonly should have been with the "trio" fighting thanos, maybe help them at the end. But all he got was a small scene with spiderman and nig army

I don't buy that explanation. I have a feeling that they wrote it as Hulk being afraid, but Disney decided it wasn't a marketable image and told them to change it during the press tours.

>make up that the stones hurt you now (who knows why)
Because they knew going in that they would us time travel, and that if in order to use the gauntlet you risk a lot of damage it would only be used sparingly, not as a fix everything button.
And Thanos got damaged first by the snap, then by the destruction of the stones.
They did their best to limit the risks of using various tools introduced in Endgame as cause for complaints like "well why don't they just go back in time" or "why don't they use the gauntlet/stones and fix it."
Now obviously those will still be asked by retards but the answer is there for all to see.

He could've had one last fight and you fucking know it

>Constantly on the verge of a mental breakdown
>Alcoholic
Giving the gauntlet to Thor would be disaster, he is physically strong but his head all fucked up.

>hulk typing on the keyboard with precision
impossibru

>"well why don't they just go back in time"
They gave an excuse to why they just can't kill baby Thanos because going back in time doesn't change the present, it just creates a new time line. As to why they just didn't "burrow" the Infinity Gauntlet or commission Peter DInklage to make a new one, these are both valid points.

Also didnt have Drax fight him...