MACE WINDU IN EPISODE 9 CONFIRMED. SHEEV AND MACE FINNA DAB ON THESE SUCKAS

MACE WINDU IN EPISODE 9 CONFIRMED. SHEEV AND MACE FINNA DAB ON THESE SUCKAS

Attached: SmartSelect_20190505-201702_Instagram.jpg (1076x1302, 578K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slashfilm.com/mace-windu-alive/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

sweet bong my dude

That picture could be from 2004 or last week. Black don't crack.

Mace would be dead of old age at this part in the timeline.

nah he's looking pretty old here

Yoda was pretty fucking old too, but he didn't die of age.

We don't even know if Mace was human. He could be some human looking ayy lmao with a long lifespan

just because he's black doesn't mean he's not human. don't be racist

That's the secret about Yoda, he's not an alien, he's literally what a 900 human would look like.

Retard

Attached: SmartSelect_20190505-203438_Google.jpg (1025x1037, 318K)

Lol

I thought mace died, didnt he fall out of a window or some shit?
I get he could be a force ghost in ep. IX but still

He didn't just fall out of a window. He got his arm chopped off and then electrified. Then he fell out the window and who knows what happened to him because it was a foggy night.

George states clearly that Mace died.

Mace Windu? More like Mace DINDU haha

just like darth maul

Didn't Rebels wanted to bring him back as some kind of retcon for a Punished Mace arc?

Like JJ has any fucks to give for what George says.

He didn't just fall, he was propelled out at great force while being electrocuted. If he wasn't already dead from electrocution, the impact from being splatted against the pavement or building finished him.

I want punished mace with a robotic arm and eye patch in episode ix

So Jew Jew is going full out with the fanservice? Taking tips from D&D?

Bring Mace Windu back, he could survive the electricity and fall just like anakin and obiwan can jump insane amounts of distance from the air and not be hurt. He has a cybernetic arm, and maybe an eye.

Why the fuck would you just come on to the internet and lie like that?

>>slashfilm.com/mace-windu-alive/

Capeshit, GOTshit and Cuck Wars. Yea Forums is fucking dead.

Jackson sucked as a jedi. Horrible, horrible acting.

It was probably hard for him to not say muthafucka not even once.

No one is ever really gone. Not even Mace Dindu

just like the emperor

Sheev is just a hologram from the past. They're using him to bait people to watch this movie.

Nobody gives a shit about George now. They can change the story in whatever way they want. TLJ is enough proof of that.

>Reddit Maul gets cut in half and fall through whatever that thing was
>survives
>no one complains

>Mace Windu
>well he fell from a window no way he can still be alive despite having seen in the movies that jedi can fall from great heights and survive

But why?

Attached: 0dbaiiotp1w21.jpg (1108x1049, 64K)

As many predicted after TLJ, it will be all about force ghosts casting magic spells.

>humans
>galaxy far far away
could George be more of a hack

Disney could easily make that non-canon.

oh, and hyperspeed ramming

>Yoda was actually just an ancient Jew
This would explain so much, especially about Luke being willing to let the emperor kill him because "if you kill your enemy he wins"

Darth Maul is like super cool though, his skin is red and black like my soul.

He probably just force pushed a fall into somebody's hoverspeeder; it was Coruscant.

>Relax Ani, it's Coruscant

Sam Jackson is just losing body parts all over the place.
From Jurassic Park to Star Wars to that shark movie to Avengers.

Maybe a Jedi could have survived but this one didn't. No hint of his being alive through all the original trilogy or even NuWars up to now.

it honestly looks like a giant vape pen oil cartridge

If Maul can survive getting bisected and falling all the way down a reactor coolant tube, if Luke can survive falling hundreds of feet into a vent, if Anakin can survive a 100ft+ fall into a moving speeder, if Boba Fett can survive the Sarlacc, I'm pretty sure a Jedi Battlemaster can survive losing a limb and getting tasered out of a window. Anyways following Disneycanon

>human
>black
uh... user?

He'd be about 100, which is doable. Also humans in Star Wars aren't necessarily beholden to real life lifespans even if they appear to age as normal.

i think humans live till their 120s in star wars

>120's
Lightweights.

Attached: Bones.jpg (766x849, 279K)

Maul isnt a nigger

I didn't see Solo redpill me on Maul

he's still dead in the movies faggot

He appears in the end through a hologram, talks to the GOT girl and says some extremely generic shit about the dark side iirc, then lights his lightsaber for literally no reason, and then the scene is over. Apparently the GOT girl was his apprentice. I bet it won't have any implications because Disney likes to discard plot points all the time.