Writing

I have no idea why but Tony's final scene really activates my autism. I keep hearing normshits saying the "I love you three thousand" is an amazing line. Hear me out

How the FUCK did they not write the line as "I love you three thousand and one." Is that not perfect for the character Tony? I have no idea why this bothers me so much but I thought of it immediately when I heard the line in Endgame. Capeshit writers btfo.

Attached: tony.png (470x480, 369K)

tony copied his daughter, fucking moron.

what does i love you 3000 even mean? they literally pull shit out of their ass, like the paper football scene.

Tony is a loser. He should have just given the ironman "gauntlet" to a queen like Captain Marvel. She could have done the snap without dying and probably made the world a better place on top of just bringing everyone back.

He considers his daughter a potential equal to himself maybe?

No fucking shit, my point is isn’t it perfect for tony to one up his family with his last words? That’s literally his character in a nutshell

I hate capeshit so fucking much you sound like a goddamn imbecile

>what is an arc???

I'm confused why no one thought of simply using the gauntlet themselves during the whole keep-a-way scene.

Captain Marvel even had it herself at one point.

Dilate.

probably because they were trying to avoid dying.

I doubt that was what the capeshitters intended

Children don't know how to communicate properly yet, did you really need to ask this?

This. Tony started selfish and ended selfless, Cap the opposite. It's like pottery guys.

perhaps not, but it sufficiently proves you retarded and this thread moot.

Have you never talked to a little kid before? They're always saying nonsensical cute shit like that.

True true. Well, you gotta think of it from the writers perspective. We dont know who all touched the script, only how bad it was.

My point is tony dying proves his selflessness. He could’ve had hat as one last joke. The dying proves the arc much more than repeating what his daughter said and not btfo her with his last words

because the writers are fucking hacks who put elements from their personal lives into the script even when they're completely out of context

I honestly would have loved to see the alternate ending where before the snap RDJ looks at Thanos dead in the eyes and say "I love you 3001"

Yea maybe...but CM wouldnt have DIED shed have gotten a bit messed up like Thanos was at the end of IW. Im sure she assumes shes the strongest so, as much as i despise the cunt, it wouldve made way more sense to have her snap Thanos and co. away.
Dont get me wrong people wouldve hated that too but it would at least make sense.
But then I guess you wouldnt be able to have the forced "death of tony" scene and then how else could you hit the audience in the feels?

i've been watching the mcu since the beginning and felt nothing when tony died. anyone who said they cried is a lying ass thot trying to get a reaction on social media.

>why don't characters behave consistently with my unsupported assumptions of their mindset???

>as much as i despise the cunt
The extent to which people get so incredibly assblasted over this utterly unremarkable character never fails to amuse me

>he didn't feel anything from Peter breaking down
It wasn't even Tony going out, it was Peter balling so hard right there that did.

Did it trigger anyone else'e common sense when they tried to incorporate a sense of urgency to a plot that involved returning things to the past "as fast as possible?" How about when a roomful of geniuses couldn't even see that by the "rules" of time travel they themselves lay out to the audience, they can time-dupe an infinite number if anything into existence, even people?

Yes this is definitely autism

Why didnt they go get the time stone frome the past and reverse the stones that thanos destroyed? Dont they need the stones in the normal time line anyway?

Try not to think about it.

Because they don't know how to use the Time Stone, only Strange does.

the plot made no fucking sense
it was just a way to go back and revisit each avengers movie/tie back to other marvel flicks in the series.
Stuff like Cap saying hail hydra in the elevator, Iron man meeting his dad, Thor gets to see his mom again. Just all wish fulfillment from the franchise. Hulk should have had a scene like that too but he never got a standalone movie in the MCU

They could have also always just gone back in time to Hank Pym from the start to ensure they had a supply of Pym particles, instead of just enough for a round trip.

Hell, if Tony could figure out time travel, he could have just figured out how to make them himself.

Fun fact: All the MCU movies put together equals 3000 minutes

I love you tons fucking retarded autist

explain how Cap is selfish in IW and Endgame.

For me i hate mcu Carol because she's so obnoxious compared to her (early) comic book counterpart who is a likeable character who actually has emotions and charisma

Hulk also never got a chance to rematch Thanos, which is the most obvious missing spot in the whole movie.

Have you never seen a conversation between loved ones or family go "I love you" "I love you more" "I love you times 10" ....etc

This I surprisingly felt almost nothing
Widows death affected me more and I never had any strong feelings about her

I wish i didn't know this fact

Attached: enther the void.jpg (720x960, 72K)

The daughter said "I love you tons."

A ton is 2000 pounds. Saying I love you 3000 means she loves him more

this, Peter was the only reason it felt emotional. I felt bad for the kid losing his father figure.

>Tony said "I love you tons"*

I saw something somewhere that 3000 minutes is the entire runtime of the MCU movies. No idea if true. But it would indicate that he has loved for all of the known time in the the MCU.

The 3000 line was the single most retarded ass line in the entire franchise, no one would ever talk like that and its written like fanfiction.

The first half of the movie where 50% of the population died and everyone had to deal with loss was more emotionally compelling. It was a decent premise. Something happened half way thru and the film got boring and rendered me unable to suspend disbelief. The funeral scene with hulk was fucking awful.

He wasn't selfish as a negative - but Cap's entire arc is being the serving, loyal, yes-sir man who becomes more and more disillusioned with the system.

Endlessly sacrificing your own interests for the sake of others is self destructive and in the end, Cap decided to do something for himself.

It's not -bad-, but it was selfish, which is traditionally out of character for him.

Because Tony wants to end the cycle of father-child shame and "legacy"-chasing.

That's his daughter. He doesn't need to be better than her. He -wants- her to be better than him.

Going to agree with and . Stark is my favorite character, but after his snap, the death was just expected. Parker sobbing over him while Potts has to pull him away was what did it.

That said,

>What do you want to eat?
>Cheeseburgers.

... hit me in the heart like a semi.

>t. someone who isn't allowed near children in real life

I thought exactly the same thing.

>like the paper football scene.
zoomers never played this?

yeah i found it irritating as well