/got/

/got/ general

Previous: Tyrion betraysDany edition. Why would he do it bros?

Attached: tyronelannister.jpg (3000x2717, 1.54M)

Other urls found in this thread:

muchoflix.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>people are defending this shit writing

Westerosi "people" are inherent barbarian savages that require strong eastern chad Targaryens to control them.

Taking a nap for an hour. See you at the stream fellow stannis supporters

No Cleganebowl. Sorry.

Attached: 12245523366.jpg (1244x1864, 203K)

Attached: 1557094147580.jpg (2448x3264, 1.04M)

Any link yet?

Why would le quipping dwarf, who loved Dany, side with Cersei, who tried to have him murdered multiple times? Why would Tyrion burn down kKing's Landing and frame Dany for it.

WHY DOESN'T IT MAKE ANY SENSE TO ME?

NTH FOR YOUNG GRIFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIITH

Attached: 1557003851347.gif (498x498, 2.98M)

She’s crazy

I've seen it. The framing leaks are true.

Yea Forums will be coping hard when dany is vindicated

Attached: 1453437082719.jpg (400x400, 26K)

where can I watch the stream?

How did the show get so bad? It's not just the writing, it's also the acting, the costumes, the sets, the cinematography, basically everything. Just look at THIS shit in the pic. Just horrible.

Did all the original show creators leave or something?

Attached: GOT-707-Cersei-Mountain-Zombie.jpg (640x962, 126K)

Jaime doesn't really betray everyone. It's and ruse to kill Euron and protect his unborn child and not Cersei directly, right?
RIGHT!?

Attached: large (1).jpg (500x500, 79K)

Anyone got streams for tonight?

>She’s crazy
But surely murdering a million civilians with Wildfire to frame her would make Tyrion even more crazy?

The Lord of Light is real

What is the evolutionary purpose for pregnant women being so hot?

Attached: 1488589081387.jpg (251x251, 9K)

is anyone sitting on the stream?

sweet jesus

Attached: IMG_1712.jpg (426x341, 39K)

Why wasn't he in the show anyways? Would make more sense than having Cersei seize power in the King's Landing, even if she offed half of the Houses on Westeros.

Pls

i want to fuck that couch

Attached: 1453291536092.png (381x396, 10K)

M-mommy

I doubt that’s true

ABMMMGGHHBMMMGHHHHBBBGGHHHH *comes up for breath* SBBBPPPMMMPLPLLLGGHHHHHH

Never let women take the charge of your work

To think, Dany could've taken the throne season 7 and everything could've gone off better.

Burn the Red Keep, Cersei dies, storm the place with your army if the survivors don't bend the knee. Tarly has no one else to turn to so no point in staying loyal to Cersei. Come after Euron who has no ballistae to attack the dragons, now Dany has the full Iron fleet. Jon comes down asking for dragonglass for the undead and won't bend the knee, she requires proof, he goes North, same shit happens, she rescues him. She pledges to help him, marches north with Dothraki, Unsullied, Westerlands, Reach, Dornish, Iron Islands, bitch would've taken the Riverlands too and had Edmure on her side. Undead get btfo by wildfire and archers from every corner of westeros, Arya no personnels the Night King. Peace is established, Jon and Dany get married so the North stops bitching.

And the only reason this didn't happen is because Dany wanted to do the decent thing and come across as benevolent and sensible against an opponent who has no issues being underhanded. Morality lost her everything while ruthlessness finally got her King's Landing.

Is this George's lesson? Don't be good, be ruthless before it's too late?

Of course it's a ruse, he definitely wants mad bitch Dany to march on and slaughter everyone in King's Landing. Now that's character development!

Everyone betrays her once they start seeing that she's falling off the deep end.

oh boy

Attached: he didn't fly so good.webm (398x224, 2.92M)

To think that even here of all places, danyfags fester...
I am glad you faggots are getting wrecked

Attached: 43-8.jpg (1200x1800, 238K)

so you fuck them even more while they're preggo instead of just jumping ship

Christ on a fucking cracker it's not the first time they've seen those weapons.

Why is every character on this goddamn show so retarded

>Why wasn't he in the show anyways?
dabid

THE FLIGHT PLAN I JUST FILED WITH THE AGENCY LISTS ME, MY MEN, AND DR. QYBURN HERE, BUT ONLY ONE, OF YOU

imagine being the only person in the entire world that can get an aerial view of something and getting fooled by a rock

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

he realized roasties are retarded

YOUR A BIG DRAGON

Attached: Bane TARS.png (1022x574, 1.37M)

The characters can only be as smart as the people writing them.

Why would you freely fly like that knowing that this would happen?
This is some mexican telenovela tier shit

www.faggotcock.com/iamafaggot

STANNIS
STANNIS
STANNIS

I wish she were my mom/wife.

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

>finally get the kino scene between jaime and brienne
it makes up for all the garbage D&D, it really does.

DUDE D&D ARE BASED AND /OUR GUYS/

NORMIES BTFO DAVE AND DAN ARE REDEEMED BROOOO!

hey guys which stream are we watching?

Attached: 1499529696591.png (736x598, 564K)

Attached: Carice-van-Houten-feet.jpg (784x1024, 255K)

Now that NK is dead, is Bran just going to follow Sansa around muttering "It was beautiful..." ?

Whens the series finale for this turd?

LANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL! MORE LEAKS!

Attached: 1557089164174.jpg (1280x720, 370K)

AGGHHH cried the one true king of Westeros. Hindered by a bastard, spared by a bull of a woman, and chosen to rule by right and the Lord of Light. May he be wounded, slighted by fate for but a mere moment, so that as the mighty phoenix did he may arise and SAVE THE REALM

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1556922722279.jpg (591x559, 125K)

Doesnt even dodge after the first hit kek

>Yaaas Qweens lose Dany, Jon kills her
>People who like Jon for w/e reason get to see him take the Black, again, despite there being no wall, no wildling threat, no ice zombies to watch out for
>The POC crowd lose their token girl and the Unsullied chimp out
>Arya / Gendry fans see them break up
>Bookfags see Gurm's ultimate "grand vision" in a shortened time frame, also Show!Euron still exists
>Jaime throws his character out the window and goes back to his sister after fucking his best buddy and leaving her behind for a murder suicide
>Tyrion fans see him conspire with Cersei and turn on Dany, despite Cersei trying to kill him since they were kids

HBO Now.

She's not gonna be framed

it's unspired and souless, first seasons had soul and passion behind them, also george writting one ep per season and helping in the writting, after season 4 everything went to shit

Promise me at least 11 children, Ned.

Attached: bane.jpg (1000x1414, 205K)

Is that real?

Considering how much trouble they had with the Dornish characters there's no way they'd have been able to deal with adding and trying to flesh out those new characters in seasons 6/7 while also shitting up the main characters.

>literally shoots him multiple times from behind rocks
Also since when was Rhaegal that color?

Based

>stannisfags still seething to this day that their lord and savior got killed by a woman
kek

The rape, Sansa.

Everybody's just fed up and want to move on.

It's true, the indians have the episode and are being stingy. The mad queen narrative is hot air for the time being.

Based.
Wait fuck is Griffith a Targaryen?
Holy fuck it explains his madness.

how many more bongs until the episode lads?

the grieving continues

Attached: received_1137699346432610.jpg (500x503, 33K)

Well I thought after episode 3 that this shitshow wasn't going to entertain me anymore but it seems like it will. All those tears from special snowflakes getting offended and being upset. Brilliant. D&D did it again.

>giving money to D&D
no thanks

stannis.king/bendthekneecunt

Nobody's defending it. We all know how shit it is. We're just basking in the schadenfreude.

you posted your website by mistake, user

Tyrion betraying Dany is the only thing that makes any sense
>realizes the importance of family
>realizes why his brother had to slay a king (targ shits are insane and disgusting)
>has had enough of dragon cunts's bullshit

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAAHHA

YES

Attached: 177224.jpg (924x530, 29K)

Its inevitable that they will make a Dunk and Egg spinoff, so i just want you to know that Baelor Breakspear dies when he removes his helmet.

*ahem*
FUCK ESSOS AND FUCK DOTHRAKI

Attached: 1557088907185.jpg (960x600, 81K)

Noh, I rather impregnate a fish.

Attached: maxresdefault (1).jpg (1280x720, 53K)

It's not even about being a Danyfag. It's that there was no point to any of it. Dany doesn't just kill Cersei when she could've, loses everything and everyone she knows, then does what she could've done in the first place and it works, except now she's too weak to hold any of it. But if she'd done bad shit in the first place, everything would've worked out just fine. So her detour and morality amounted to nothing since she ended up doing bad shit anyway except everyone loses. What's the lesson here as a book reader or show watcher?

AAAAAAAAAARRGH MOMMY SAVE ME!!!

wow nice.
Now post the episode you faggot.

>tfw Howland Redd got completely forgotten

Attached: 1465149672249.jpg (2048x1267, 1018K)

>By not including Victarion Greyjoy or Strong Belwas the tv series was doomed to fail from the start.
discuss

>calling himym writers experts at ruining shows premises
>not being able to grasp the entire overarching plot
>not being able to see true love happening while looking for the one.

How can you be so blind? How can you be this stupid. 100 episodes or so and they didn't SEE that Robin and Ted loved each other more than any couple in the history of romantic fiction??

>Tyrion asks Brienne if she's a virgin, makes her cry
>Jaime and Brienne then fuck
>Jaime then leaves her to go back to KL
WOW BROS SO KINO WOW BASED!

Targaryen fucking shits

Attached: SEPTONTV1.png (680x480, 250K)

Attached: hyperino.webm (500x282, 885K)

it was tyrion that convinced her to not attack kings landing you mong. you big fat mong. never post here again

AZOR JON CONFIRMED

STABBING A LOVER IN THE HEART

Why wont people post a fucking link

I think the new kingsguard, no I'm sorry queensguard armour is one of the worst things I've seen put to screen.

Looks like the type of medieval armour kids buy at the dollar store.

Why didn't Bronn just teleport to Winterfell?

I tried some torrents on piratebay but didn't work. where are you all viewing the episode?

>entire Iron Navy sneaks up you
>"nothing personal drakeling"

Alys Karstark is the greatest rack in Westeros.

Attached: 1983648973.jpg (798x1200, 157K)

EURON EURON EURON EURONEURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON EURON

>What's the lesson here as a book reader or show watcher?
that dany is a complete and utter retard

they missed the chance in season 5 when they sent Tyrion straight to Dany instead of the Shy Maid

sad but true

>he doesn't realize Dany is the mad king 2 and not cersei
>doesn't realize Jaime NOT turning on Dany would ruin his character development
Sub-90 IQ helmet wearer

perhaps a link

Attached: 10B601CC-37B1-4ED3-BB96-A32A92376487.jpg (920x1077, 108K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

tfw no kinky momfu from Netherlands that would be comfortable with anything lewd and show her temper

Which HBO channel does GoT come on?

>Victarion Greyjoy
no budget for the kraken armour, they'd just make it look like gay leather BDSM shit

shut up cat

Attached: 1503598134300.jpg (450x450, 23K)

>tfw niggers on tumblr are even tired of d&d's shit writing and realizing grrm is a hack

Attached: 20190505_201132.jpg (1080x859, 243K)

>female Euron is cute as fuck
>male Yarsha looks like Greg "Opie" Hughes
>male Melisandre looks like Elon Musk
>female Gendry is Anna Paquin
>female Renly is Margaery
>male Margaery is Benedict Cumberbatch
what did they mean by this?

Attached: 1557099019762.jpg (2985x2281, 1.81M)

Can't use fast travel when ennemies are nearby.

Ahhhh save me Drogon!!

nth for Stannis

Attached: 1434204784063.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON
LITERALLY CONFIRMED HAHAHAHAHA FUCK AZOR JAIMESHITTERS
BOOMER KEKOLD DYING IN A ROASTIES ARMS
BASED JON RUNNING HIS GF THROUGH WITH A FUCKING SWORD

Attached: IMG_4793.jpg (1280x720, 66K)

>Epilogue has a timeskip
>A young white haired boy is running around what looks like the vale
>He finds a weird red rock
>Looks like a face on it
How angry would you be?

The editing on this feels off, like the person purposely removed some scenes

>Guy Pearce took this photo
holy shit based as fuck

also the longest head

BESSIE

I have links for the inevitable shitshow, I don't know if they all still work though.
muchoflix com
buffstream com/watch/tv.php
filthycasuals tv
suptv org

FACT: The Night King died so that his soul could ascend into the ethereal realm and then surge into Stannis and give him the power required to rule the land.
FACT: Stannis will win, and absolutely dab on all YAS KWEENS and avenge the night king

Attached: 1556506712560.jpg (640x341, 20K)

EURON WILL WIN THE THRONE AND THERE'S NOTHING PEOPLE CAN DO

I want to cum on that baby.

But Dany only goes crazy as a direct consequence of his betrayal. He does it for the pussy, not for any high-minded desire for stability throughout the realm.

>loved each other more than any couple in the history of romantic fiction??
Fuck off Carter and Craig

>no Victarion
that one scene of euron on the boat murdering the sand snakes was the closest we'll ever get

Attached: 1513269072645.jpg (640x480, 83K)

the tumbrtards, reditards and whores on twitter are absolutely seething over this picture, holy shit it's gonna be good, it's great seeing what happenes when they stop sucking this shows cock for one second and realize dan and dabid don't care about logic or the plot

Attached: 1556558765130.png (1280x720, 377K)

muchoflix.com

the balance of threads has been restored glory to that user

They destroyed Barney's character and regressed him like 6 seasons of writing.
Fuck the ending, and fuck the King.

Based ebin pirateman

bad pusy

Mmmmmmm who is this qt

link for HBO stream?

Someone needs to make this a rollchart

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Attached: Tfw too intelligent.jpg (242x250, 8K)

Show Euron is like a poor-budget Victarion with asperger.

holy shit i cant believe how little i care anymore,is crazy how i expected way more from the night king

stream please?

I heard you weren't supporting Stannis, bro... Bro, that's cringe, bro... C'mon dawg, get it right.

Attached: 1532480410314.jpg (366x488, 44K)

Based. Azor Jon!

This post is dedicated to the memory of George RR Martin

Attached: unfinishedbooks.png (706x387, 435K)

aaggghhh...

Attached: 1434544924606.png (590x559, 480K)

The show is shit but anyone who thought that dany would get a happy ending after adwd is illiterate.
>“I am the blood of the dragon, she thought. If they are monsters, so am I.”

Show Euron is like something out of that faggy Black Sails show.

This opinion is actually quite based considering it came from Tumblr.

>teleports behind a rock
>nothing personel flying lizard

Euron the Dragon Slayer

If I were Ned I would have married Robert to the Tully bitch and pumped my seed into Ashara till my dick fell off, thus securing the Dayne alliance.

That just means you are free from any restraint. Now you may shitpost to the fullest.

You fucks complained about how dark The Long Night was, but it isn't that dark actually.
t.4k 40somethin inch tv owner

Attached: 1556837724104.png (485x443, 42K)

She had a choice and went for the decent one user. Ellaria was telling her to be ruthless, Olenna was telling her to be ruthless, Yara wanted her to be ruthless. But she wanted to be better than her father and create a better world as she told Yara in season 6, so she went for Tyrion's plan. Didn't take much convincing. Later Jon convinced her after she lost the Reach and Dorne. Wait, where the fuck are the soldiers she had bend the knee after Field of Fire 2 and why aren't there Dornish troops with them if they have to take ships around Dorne to get to King's Landing and Dragonstone?

More from tumblr

Attached: 20190505_201146.jpg (1080x937, 222K)

>breaking bad in the same breath as shakespear and chekov

how does he reload the balista in

>female Jon Snow

Attached: 1502279212778.png (456x269, 43K)

FOR THE KEKS WHO KEEP ASKING : GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN // GO TO MUCHOFLIX DOT COM IN 45 MIN
NOW STOP ASKING AND FUCK OFF

Nice guys get thrones
Nice girls lose everything

Don't be moral, don't be good, don't be honourable or altruistic. Be greedy, egoistic and driven. That's the way to go.

does anyone actually like what the show did with Cersei? she's such an unbelievably shit villain. the only way to salvage the last season was to give her a super quick an embarrassing death at the hands of the white walkers, but instead she gets to be the final boss. why the fuck did they do this?

Attached: 272d3f1985fbb13fd8701390fa2c8723.jpg (640x628, 40K)

>“The man who passes the sentence should swing the sword. If you would take a man's life, you owe it to him to look into his eyes and hear his final words. And if you cannot bear to do that, then perhaps the man does not deserve to die.”
>Sansa: "Shove a dagger down LF's throat, Arya, and let him bleed out on the floor. BTW I miss father, we're so much like him :)"

ned (or his remains) must be rolling in his grave

Attached: 1502225320811.jpg (221x236, 35K)

Guy Pearce is one lucky, lucky man.

Attached: 3F3F3D5A-9DDA-4338-B868-D203DB0B9562.jpg (758x404, 40K)

Just go from left to right, top to bottom.

ROLLING

>normies realising d&d are hacks 5 years late
they deserve this

STTTTTTAAAAAAAAAAANNNNNNIIIIIIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSS AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: ryan_ssj.png (400x225, 88K)

Huge fucking storms in Miami. If we lose power b4 games I’m gunna PISS MYSELF!

Test

t. retard

Attached: 1556912132331.webm (1280x720, 2.96M)

euron looks like general zod

>Harry potter and LOTR are bittersweet

Considering the faggot's avatar and shipping name big surprise they think those are bitter sweet.

She hasn't read or watched any of those. Guarantee it.

Why do I have to time it thats dumb, they should show filler in the meantime then switch to the stream

They should really fix the textures in westeros man, the bolt just clipped trough the mountain

Your tears shall wet my lips in the driest desert, my friend.

I agree that Barney made no sense.

Lysa Arryn's male counterpart is just Robert DeNiro
Male Yara is just Yara with a haircut

Get lost, twink

Attached: 1555200899768.jpg (1575x1026, 171K)

MUCHO YOU DUMMIE

>Jaime gets cucked by Euron
>fights and wins the battle for the world on the side of the living
>gets cucked by Euron
>fucks Brienne
>cucked by Euron
>runs back to Cersei after being cucked by Euron
>gets killed by Euron and dies in Cersei's arms
EXPLAIN YOURSELF JAIME

>the final boss is an alcoholic retard and her pirate boyfriend

Attached: 1555921173354.jpg (960x540, 40K)

LoTR is absolutely bittersweet you dumbass

>A shitpost of ice and fire
:^)

>mfw dany gets snowed and the normiecucks cry on the bar

Attached: 9723984372943827.png (300x250, 15K)

>disrespecting zyzz
Bruh...

Attached: 1545749295362.png (645x773, 11K)

>surface to air ballistas
>with the fire rate of a semi auto rifle
>slow moving projectiles with the accuracy of a heat seeking missile
>from a rocking boat
>against a moving target
>miles away in the sky

>two dragons can't spot an entire fucking fleet from tens of miles away in fucking clear weather
>when planes were used exactly for this, including even spotting subs while they were underwater

Bravo, another fucking nothing personnel moment, god this fucking writing.

Attached: 1425607027029.gif (303x312, 83K)

>female Sam Tarly is just an adult sized baby

Attached: 1543382642170.gif (384x216, 499K)

yeah. I've had 0 attachment to any of the characters for the past 3 seasons. just watching it to see it through

The targs get the bitter and the starks the sweet

How the fuck did they get away with that. Complete hacks

*ehem* kill yourself

This person probably doesnt know Grey Worm and Missandi are nobodies in the books

>HBO fucks up their only cashcow

Attached: pr1h9qJAGZ1r0lbqu_400.png (400x467, 173K)

What are you guys going to watch to cleanse your palate once this is finally over?

>just like male Sam

>1 hour and 45 minutes
Jesus fucking christ this episode is long

LotR is

i don't see anything bittersweet about HP's end though

Attached: 15.jpg (500x442, 67K)

Last weak muchoflix did nit streamed so I wouldn't count on it

WHAT DOES D&D MEAN FFS

Any Sky Atlantic Britbongbros fancy us having a /got/-Sky Atlantic live thread for the new episode?

Since we've got ads we're out of sync with the US anyway plus the thread would be slower and comfier.

I'll set one up when ep4 hits if there's any demand.

Attached: Laughing Brit.png (1005x562, 386K)

FIRST FOR STANNIS RETURN

Attached: stannis9.jpg (400x400, 37K)

the red dead redemptions games are good example of bittersweet, or breaking bads ending, or the before trilogy

are you fucking shitting me?

Attached: 3634733.jpg (211x203, 15K)

True detective season 1

And lost

AGHHHHHH WHY IS HE FUCKING RUNNING BACK TO CERSEI LADS
WHAT ABOUT THE PINK FUCKING LETTER JAIME
YOU BETRAYED US

Roll

In his introduction it looks like they tried with Euron. What the fuck happened since then?

SheIA is a fucking dime

>no difference between boy and girl arya

OY PUT IT IN ME ASS AND STIR LAST NIGHT'S HAGGIS

So where can I find a livestream?

well done.

yeah no

He has not even used the horn yet.
The 2nd chadest of them all.

I had hope that as the only grey character that D&D decided to keep grey instead of white washing like they did Jon, Tyrion and Arya, that she might reach an ending fit for what George has said. That some rulers have been good people but terrible at ruling while others are terrible people but good rulers or be in between and how just being a good man doesn't mean you're a good king, could've been nice seeing Dany after she learns to rule, that compromise isn't always the best thing to do, that sometimes being ruthless is necessary, taking the throne in some way and viewers deciding if she'd be a good or bad one. But this is just shit. Literally none of the other options for taking the throne know anything about ruling or care about the peasants.

The great city of Dorne

Attached: thecityofDorne.png (1353x696, 726K)

Just rewatched ep. 3. This scene was so fucking perfect, blazing fire swords against the utter icy darkness. Shame how they shat on it by just going "and they all died lol"

Attached: 115426455.jpg (1360x768, 85K)

Deadwood

fellowship

DUDE IM EVIL
LOOK HOW EVIL I AM

Attached: 1557078795587.png (1233x683, 824K)

Fucking yes, that is perfect, please make one

Make it now so it doesn't die when the episode starts

based tumblr bookfags

Attached: B21AE8FC-62C1-4032-A122-BFB7E93CF0A7.jpg (750x579, 57K)

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!!!!!!!

you are a jew

>Jaime and Tyrion completely eradicate all of their character development, ending the show as demonized as they were when it began
I refuse to believe this

The trick is shoot at the front of it and not at it.

Yes, I have the rest of the album

Tfw in 40 min we see that all these leaks are fake LOL

BASED STEPHEN DILLANE AHEAD OF THE CURVE.

actors coming out slowly giving hints that they hate what happens, yet he was there first shitting on the show.

Remember when the show had outfits that weren't black?

first few seasons of stargate sg1

>FemTywin is Ana Gunn

*teleports my boat behind you*
*shoots you through the mountain*
Nothing personnel, Kelly.

Holy shit, Tumblr is a goldmine.

Attached: tumblr tears 1.png (293x360, 18K)

ahhh but you see user, that's who they want you think the final boss is, that is when once again they will subvert your expectations and make dany the big villain when she massacres kings landing and murders varys, you read it here folks

Attached: glue_eaters.jpg (1000x562, 461K)

What is going through Euron's mind at this EXACT moment?

when you know they are fertile you wanna fertilize them

Sis,,,,

Attached: file.png (584x303, 56K)

EVEN MORE from tumblr

Attached: 20190505_202231.jpg (1080x1744, 577K)

I'm already fucking dying of laughter and the episode isnt even out yet. The absurd efficiency of Eurons firepower completely massacring cucklizard matched with the fact that he then immediately missed Drogon by meters right after makes the "AGGGGHJH DROGON SAVE ME" posting absolutely golden.

Yeah that scene, or just the segment of them running, is kino.

The show needs some goddamn colour

Attached: WarofKnights.jpg (1500x602, 252K)

first in my heart

why does the night's watch provide uniforms for the entire realm now?

post the livestream link before I piss meself

Attached: 1555858949123.jpg (499x538, 64K)

I take it back, cvh is a goddess

>not abusing the free trial

tfw no dopey Robin gf

>ads
no?

Beric was only brought back by the Lord of Light to help el golina get to a room.

Attached: 1556677197759.gif (400x275, 397K)

sorry you couldnt find the episode :/

>implying I haven't dropped the show and am only here to see the bitching and memes
I'll cleanse my palate with a Fringe rewatch

omfg this is making me watch game of thrones again! D&D did something good for once!

Attached: lol no.jpg (720x450, 19K)

>signs that a show has become too popular
these whores weren't here for the first 5 seasons

This one is right, though

Mommy JOI videos

>she's actually wearing Lannister gold all over but the dark filters have removed nearly all color from the show

"Yarrr whar be my grog"

Why even cope this hard? Last week all the leaks were real

I forgot Bashir was in charge of Dorne. What an absolute waste

I always get the impression watching the D&D interviews after each episode that they know they've fucked themselves into a corner and have just been struggling to find the least shitty way to wrap things up according to Martin's spoilers and that they've been ready to be done with the show for a couple of years at least.

She look so fucking hot in there, jesus
I'm a big old faggot, but she can /ss/ me any time

She's totally right and you BASED D&D ARE REDEEMED fags know it.

>be my wife
>the lady of strom's end
is strom's end, his dick?

Deserve's got nothin to do with it

The worst LOTR battle scene is better than any this show has put on, GOT as of season 6 has been all style and 0 substance

Don't you remember the outpouring of butthurt following Ros's death?

>your face when Stannis is actually back

Attached: stannis6.jpg (1200x675, 71K)

twitch vods

"that dragon did not flight too well"

PRESS D TO DAB ON DANY

Does anyone have the greentext of Jon as the Azor Azi "kingslayer" vs the NK.

Or, as I like to call it "How it should have happened"

If you're watching from britbongland on Sky Atlantic channel you should find there's ads in the middle of the show, no?

>being this delusional

>Fringe

based

Sky Atlantic got thread when

Funniest part is the final season is so shit and random, get the impression he's either major end game or actually legit and ends up king.

i had no idea guy pearce was with her. is he a reverse pierce brosnan?

These jews are so subservice they're jewing jews and killing all the minorities in westoros, based.

>clown world
one of us

Is anyone else really mad about Jaimie's redemption being ditched with him rejoining Cersei?

Why didn't anyone's archers take a shot at the other side when they're this close and in plain unobstructed view?

THE SHITSHOW WILL BE GLORIOUS WHEN IT ACTUALLY AIRS.

A shame Dany doesn't die this episode, gotta wait for the reactions

Attached: IT HURTS SO MUCH.png (544x487, 23K)

stream?

First for Azor Stannis

ummmm shes half white you fucking racist bitch

your WHORE of a daughter won't even marry my son, Ned!

Attached: WHORE.png (584x607, 257K)

I kno rite.

>Why would he do it bros
Why wouldn't he?
He's a Lannister. A Lannister can't be trusted. Not ever.

Attached: CWETZW.jpg (1546x2362, 455K)

no because the shoe is already shit

>the bad guys are all dead or defeated and subdued
>the good guys all live happily ever after
what's bittersweet about that?

>Computer
*brrr-beep beep*
>End simulation

Suffering through this shit show was worth it just to see the normalfags get enraged at the end.

>Implying that HBO wasted millions on CGI money to make a fake leak

pls recommend a good stream for this tired old man.

Attached: 1429305776623.jpg (617x662, 27K)

Christ, they don't even know it the leaks are real and they are going apeshit. This is awesome!

I always believed... I always knew...

Attached: 1547187695767.png (514x548, 33K)

god i hate lyanna so fucking much
her R+L=J crap turned out worthless

this reads exactly like a fucking Yea Forums post lmao
Based tumblr

hey you leave my boy bashir outta this you know he was butchered by the writers and didnt have enough screentime to develop his character

Attached: canyoubelievethishsit.jpg (1200x600, 99K)

D

Attached: 5426425415214.jpg (817x460, 90K)

imagine being this upset over a fucking tv show and then she wonders why people think women need to be saved by men

OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1556965320029.jpg (1280x720, 97K)

New

>Dany spent her whole life working to be queen
Showfag normies are unbearable

Coke or pepsi?

OUR HOUSES WERE SUPPOSED TO BE JOINED, NED
IT WOULD HAVE BEEN BEAUTIFUL, NED

Attached: got our houses joined, ned.png (1280x720, 957K)

But if Miss Andei took Greyworm to the Island of Naath, to her home, she would forcefully rip Greyworm out of his home. He isn't a native Naathi. That's racist.

And why the fuck is it so bad if Foxxy Love dies? She hasn't suffered all her life? She was an interpreter to a rich dude, after that she was the handmaiden/CEO to Dany
She is just an upjumped little girl that didn't even deserve to be in this position. Others bled and cried to get to where they are now. She is just an entitled little bitch tthat likes to scare litttle girls.

Hackson's crappy adaptation minimised it, but the end of book-LOTR was absolutely bittersweet. Poor Frodo's a broken hobbit.

Attached: 1530287144218.jpg (955x862, 348K)

Vengeance for Stannis

the last three episodes have been worth it just to see all you faggots get enraged every thread

it proves they're fertile.

The elves disappear, the dwarves retreat deeper into their mountains, all magic slowly disappears from the world and the Fellowship goes their separate ways. Def more sweet than bitter though.

I feel this whole season will be full of "nothing personnel" shit because muh shock value.

Attached: this is bait.jpg (960x737, 41K)

Why not just get Benjen to marry Catelyn? He was still not a sworn brother right?

>Targs conquered the 7 kingdoms with dragons
>at their peak strength and numbers
>Dany's dragon dies to some ballistas on a ship full of mutes lead by the most incompetent family in westeros at their weakest

I never thought she would rule westeros the best i could see gurm doing was letting her survive after the death of her dragons to found peace in a house with red dor. Dany accepting her dragon id in dance was bad bad bad for her, gurm is an anti-war hippie, dragons plant no trees there is no place for her in spring

Just watch a stream user.

yeah, and why is Cersei wearing that edgy shit, and why hasn't her hair grown back yet?

D&D

More tumblr goodness

Attached: 20190505_202931.jpg (1080x1331, 372K)

>we wear black now to symbolize we're bad

>the MAN who passes the sentence

I don't know. Maybe rewatch LotR or Excalibur. Anyone have some good fantasy/sword and sorcery show/movie recommendations? There seems to be so few good ones.

most of the reason of enjoying it ironically now is the cultural aftermath when the show finally gets around to pissing off its extremely online and annoying fanbase

Napolitan kino

Attached: gomorrah.jpg (565x800, 80K)

Sauron is defeated for good. Aragon and Arwen are married and rule happily ever after. Eomer lives, Eowyn lives, only their old father dies. Faramir is the only one to die in battle. Frodo goes Westward, Sam and the other two live happily ever after in the shire. The only bittersweetness is Saruman taking over the shire and even then he's run out of town and killed without any extreme loss of life or limb for the hobbits. And let's be honest that hack tumblr poster is referring to the movies where Saruman doesn't take over the shire.

It's not bittersweet at all. It's incredibly positive and gives a 'and they lived happily ever after' ending for every single surviving character after the war of the shire. At worst is Frodo's pain from being stabbed by the mystery niggas making him leave to the West but it's not as if he dies of the wound or lives in permanent agony. He just goes to the undying West. Sure there's a little bit of sadness at leaving Samwise, but if that is bitter enough to be bittersweet than every fucking ending where heroes go their separate ways after their adventure is bittersweet. Or that Arwen dies to marry Aragorn - that's not bittersweet, that's the romance of choosing a short life of love instead of an endless life alone.

Attached: 1462695584297.jpg (454x432, 113K)

Bruh I don't think you understand Berserk fans, we will take literally ANYTHING new

>The elves disappear
good
> the dwarves retreat deeper into their mountains
good fuck manlets that created their own "race" instead of learning
>all magic slowly disappears
good
>the Fellowship goes their separate ways
Are they supposed to fellate each other till they die? Jobs done time to pack up.

What's bitter sweet about that?

>female Viserys is hotter than Daenerys

Attached: 2dd.jpg (600x600, 40K)

Could you imagine if they used the ghost money to make fake leaks.

user, can you keep pilling these up until the finale airs and then post an album here, this shit has been giving the most powerfull keks in years, thank you for this

Attached: 1522976082220.jpg (204x250, 9K)

The Shire is forever changed as the once peaceful hobbits industrialize and raise an army to defend themselves

Sorry, Faramir and King Theoden are the only ones to die in battle.

>Fringe

Ah, a fellow patrician.

Yeah but the main character gets PTSD so hard he has to fuck off to the metaphorical afterlife thats kind of fucked up isnt it

I think what we have here is a failure to communicate

There are more than one ballistas.

Congrats you misunderstand the point.
Something inherently beautiful is lost
You'll never see a mallorn in Lorien again
Rivendell will be left empty
The very world itself lost beauty due to the end of the war and that was an inevitability. Even after they beat Sauron they can never undo what he's done and what Morgoth has done

I want to sukk them tits

truly we are not so different after all.

DiDo does it again. Expecations SUBVERTED

I guess that's true.

neon genesis evangelion

Terrace House BGND

George may be antiwar but real life is filled with war. even Westeros is filled with war before and after Aegon conquered. It's just a part of life, ignoring that by having all the grey characters turn bad and killing each other off along with the bad characters leaving the white washed and Sues alive is ridiculous drivel. A lot of good shit even comes from war and conquering.

oi gov, pass the link fo' the stream ya cheeky cunt.

Faramir doesn't die in battle, he becomes steward and lives to a ripe old age

Not a happy one, but a satisfying one at least. Currently the show isn't about character actions having realistic consequences like in the first 3 or so seasons, but it goes out of it's way to fuck the main characters over only to asspull them out of whatever shithole they're in.

>without any extreme loss of life or limb for the hobbits
Doesn't mean life in the Shire hasn't changed forever user. Didn't Tolkien liken it to when he came back to some place and seeing how industry and factories had destroyed the beauty and changed it irreparably

this, I can't believe there are people that can't see that LOTR is a reactionary screed about how the good old days can never come back and that's why it's so good

He meant Boromir.

i've had my knees bent for so long bros
i'm ready

Attached: 1556910209283.png (1024x683, 1.04M)

I use brettygood dot com but the quality ain't all that.

I don't hate dany user, but i'm realistic about her endgame and the best scenario for her was gtfo of westeros. I know how grrm work and his version of bittersweet is very bitter, go read a song for lya to see what i mean

The show is shit i agree

get drunk and watch extended lotr trilogy most likely

My wife caught me assfucking her mother 5

I'm getting senile then, my bad. Mistook Boromir for Faramir since I'm getting dragged in many directions.

My problem is that if you run with the way that things have changed, the loss of war, and that you can't go home again (literally in Frodo's case) to be bittersweet, it leaves me hard pressed to think of any fantasy stories (or myths) where it isn't bittersweet if not bitter. Bittersweet to me should emphasize the bitter rather than the sweet but poignant or sweet with some sadness, since not even disney movies tend to be 100% sweet - Simba can't get his father back but that doesn't make Lion King bittersweet.

Didn't the big whore cut his head tho?

Dragonslayer

Attached: DragonSlayer.jpg (1280x720, 154K)

Nothing, I'll be free of Yea Forums for all eternity.

I don't even watch the show. I'm just here for the memes.

Put her behind every bad guy

>Jon’s death would be more shocking
How, it’s already happened once

So he fucks brienne as a part of this ruse? Really going deep undercover

>female Viserys
Jesus christ.

Attached: 1490554809554.jpg (600x882, 61K)