/got/ - Game of Thrones

This was the very very first scene in Game of Thrones. Cold open, no context, just three Crows going north of the Wall. Imagine watching that all those years ago, and knowing what you know now about the show.

It's surreal.

Previous:

Attached: Game.of.Thrones.S01E01.webm (710x400, 2.82M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2kMCxy3c5p8
youtu.be/Vxh4hnFKaHs?t=43
muchoflix.com/
redcross.org.au/news-and-media/news/game-of-thrones
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

first for stannis

When the fuck is the fat man finishing the books?

Second for Stannis

Ok anons I just thought about this crazy theory that I know isnt true and will absolutely never happen but I'm gonna tell it anyways.

Ok so now that were all done with the white walkers and everyone's getting ready to fight in king's landing, we will of course see what Cersei and more importantly what Euron is going to do, because in the books at least he's supposedly got a device that can conjure stone dragons(I shit u not I swear the books said he has a horn that does this) now here's where it gets real crazy, in the title sequence it's always shown us the inner workings of the various castles, and what it focuses on when it goes to king's landing is the Dragon skull of Balerion (aegon the conquerors dragon) so i just have this crazy and totally not true notion that Euron will do something involving that dragon skull which is undoubtedly petrified stone now.

Press S to STANNIS

Attached: 1555966009762.jpg (846x394, 298K)

When I read the books, I assumed they were the main characters.
Then I assumed Ned was the main character.
Great book.

If drogon does nothing when jon kills dany and just flies off with her body it will be hilarious

post yfw D&D were /ourguys/ all along

Attached: 1557034274885.jpg (1063x863, 60K)

Promise me at least 10 kids, Ned.

Attached: 1556967644988.jpg (995x1400, 121K)

I want to ______ Jojen

Attached: 14000828642.jpg (778x960, 149K)

fuck booksfags, they're all delusional

Attached: 1555235756919.jpg (960x960, 108K)

The show died with them to be quite honest.

Where the fuck are the torrents????????

In the end of 2019, print this.

rate /got/ posters

bobby posters>dayne posters>boar posters>jaime posters>NK posters>stannis posters

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Attached: 1434204784063.gif (500x235, 1.97M)

GODS these threads go by fast

Attached: 1555948512679.jpg (720x720, 72K)

> kill the negress who wanted to leave white mans land after the battle ended

KEKED SHILLS MOSSAD FAGGOTS NIGGERS KILL EM ALL KIKES

meera

Attached: 1453166403334.webm (614x610, 1.52M)

Haha stupid fucking Incels, why didn't they just send a little girl up there to negate their entire purpose?

youtube.com/watch?v=2kMCxy3c5p8

Where can a poorfag watch a livestream

THE LEAKS ARE FAKE

NOBODY HAS A FUCKING DOWNLAOD LINK YET

NOBODY HAS SEEM THE ENTIRE EPISODE

ITS FAKE

FAKE

FAKE

D&D filmed fake scenes and spread them online via dumb pajeets to create more controversy and hype

Attached: Odh1O4l.png (617x942, 772K)

Nothing will ever top this

Attached: GoT.jpg (960x540, 181K)

S

>which is undoubtedly petrified stone now.
It's only been a few hundred years. Also you don't know how fossilization works.

It speaks wonders about Ned's character that he didn't just grab her and haul ass to Essos as soon as the Rebellion was over.

i started a rewatch over a week ago, just finished season 2. plan to go until s04e10 and then stop. what a great show it was, shame how it turned out later on.

Attached: 1399909137245.jpg (364x457, 119K)

Stannis posters>Bobby posters
Everyone else=trash

Attached: 1557086211533.gif (480x250, 1.48M)

>men's characters getting fucked over: heroic idealist gets turned into bitter, impotent depressive whose only role in the entire plot is to empower women by rubber-stamping the collapse of a ten-thousand year old tradition
>women's characters getting fucked over: ruthless mass-murderer with a saviour complex doesn't get the happy ending of a disney princess combined with complete world domination

>he isn't an advocate for colonisation

Attached: IMG_4792.jpg (540x800, 69K)

Preston is based
Carmine is a total normalfag with nothing interesting to say

meera

Can't spell meera without me

Bobby B rebellion prequel with sweet Ned and Ashara lovemaking, Stannis holding Storm's End, Bobby B vs Rhaegar fucking when?

GODS SANSA THE RAPE

Attached: 1504377893593.png (466x610, 780K)

FUCK LYSA
FUCK TROUTS
AND MOST IMPORTANTLY
FUCK CATELYN

Attached: 1553077221134.gif (358x370, 410K)

best girl. :3

Attached: 23-96.jpg (2000x1335, 484K)

paste

Based
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS!

Attached: 3b46a42c90ae9991352370f1ab2ff891dad9310f_hq.gif (400x208, 1001K)

Post yfw your expectations are LITERALLY subverted

faggot, how dare you disrespect the dubs

Attached: watch it dany.png (1020x574, 385K)

meera sneed

Are you also disgusted, Yea Forums?

Attached: 5854348006.jpg (1060x1696, 449K)

Supposedly Winds is done and they are waiting for the series finale to announce the release date.

Peter Dinklage had an argument with D&D about how they made his character dumb, but they told him if he doesn't tow the fucking line they'll make sure the only roles he ever gets again are christian elves

Attached: nqvqlayx7ge21.jpg (1400x788, 105K)

She looks homeless.

jerk off

yes i am

AEGON TARGARYEN
THE ONLY TARGARYEN LEFT
THE KING OF THE SEVEN KINGDOMS

Attached: 1557081069478.jpg (1065x742, 65K)

Attached: 1557075557011.jpg (992x565, 173K)

>rubber-stamping the collapse of a ten-thousand year old tradition
What tradition? Fate of the Seven?

Why does reddit think this show is real life?

Attached: GOT general.jpg (848x2494, 1.73M)

Attached: FCEA3EE4-D818-4B16-A901-EFF7D98C11BF.jpg (992x1140, 511K)

ned was opposed to killing a defenseless child
he would have changed his tune pretty quickly if he foresaw what daenerys would become

>talking about muh TRUE targs
Yeah thats right you tranny scum
JON IS THE KING IN THE NORF BY THE NAME OF SNOW YOU TARG FUCKING SHIT

This just in. Attractive people are attractive regardless of ethnic background. But by all means keep trying to justify your jungle fever.

wtf I love D&D now

I'm disgusted that people give a shit about a barren, used goods, Targshit

Carmine thinks he is smart and revolutionary for wasting time rationalizing D&D writing and decisions and shits on those that point out the obvious saying they are "ruining the fun".

He just does not get that show is not fun anymore and neither is mentally deluding yourself is as much as making fun of it is.

>D&D ARE SO BASED OMG GUYS THEY'RE /OUR GUYS/
Redditors get out

Does anyone know a good stream for people in the UK? friends are lazy cunts and i just watch it in the living room on TV

>"character development"

is there any more reddit word than this?

i've lived 26 years and i've had none, that is realistic

>the true last dragon is the son of the one that was named the last dragon
Kino

The main threat of the whole show is killed by a teenage girl who has never even seen a zombie teleports behind the literal nightKING and does a cool knife trick. "didn't see that one comin did yooouuu??" expectations SUBVERTED.COM.

Attached: jlx4kpa2fhhz.png (415x407, 172K)

I bet you do Tommen.

Is episode 4 out yet?

>Those tags

Attached: 1554278609059.jpg (539x530, 63K)

>when D&D make the asspull of young griff seem high literature in comparison

These social justice bitches are all about punching nazis and fascists but can’t sympathize with a man being forced to kill a woman he cares about to stop her doing something awful

t. never stepped outside

Attached: 1535459380388.jpg (604x340, 87K)

GODS I HAD LEAKS BACK THEN.

Attached: 1557089359378.jpg (800x755, 390K)

Summarize leaks pls

The only reason I still watch is for Davos. The only reason I like Davos is because he was loyal to KING STANNIS BARATHEON

Attached: 1556509168463.png (475x792, 219K)

What about Qyburn posters?

Dude you're retarded, he was sucking this show's dick and giving last episode a 9/10 before he buckled to peer pressure and started echoing Preston. He only shit on the episode days later when the majority were already doing so.

based

who wouldn't

Attached: 1599775323421.jpg (720x475, 90K)

It's not fake dude. They had a hugely detailed daylight CGI dragons scene. You don't waste that much money for faking a CGI scene.

Attached: 1531836171754.jpg (395x401, 59K)

SEETHING half pajeet roastie

Attached: IMG_4787.jpg (924x1139, 122K)

HANG EVERY TARG FUCKING SHIT

Attached: 1492686304178.jpg (471x624, 65K)

You should really kill yourself

That nose ring looks so stupid.

ewww

>fatman deliberately gives a wrong ending to dunkin donuts because they treated him with zero respect
>two years later fatman rolls out the real ending and a new tv show where the owns half the profit
Expectations subverted

No way fag.

Attached: 1557091093324.jpg (960x600, 34K)

Why would bran accept to be king? He is an autist who only cares about the night king

THE NK WAS WEAK - WITNESS TRUE POWER

Attached: 1556081161301.png (1284x708, 915K)

Attached: 1456875858789.jpg (285x214, 11K)

Where do N+A=J posters rank?

Nothing personnel.

it's from last season, wasn't really a thing back then

have your expectations been subverted?

Attached: edmure.jpg (285x379, 170K)

Has there ever been a plague or zombie movie in which all the woke people are wiped out in the initial stages?

Someone just please tell me they aren't ruining my boy Jaime and that there is something more to his seemingly random betrayal. Anyone.

Attached: sad_jon_snow.gif (500x281, 1004K)

MAY NEVER DIE

>emilia's reaction when asked what she thinks of this season

youtu.be/Vxh4hnFKaHs?t=43

it's almost hamillesque

>dabbing on manlets
Holy shit, D&D are even more based than I ever thought

He really loves Cersei :3

>new tv show
it's an anime that's 100% faithful to the books

MORE WINE

S

>there are people who think Daenarys is a "good guy" character with almost no flaws and is just a badass woman
>there are people who ignore all the psycho shit she does

Zombieland. The number 1 rule they establish is "don't be fat"

Thank the gods for Sansa and her rape.

If he actually pulled this off he would be the most based man on the planet. But we all know he will eat himself to death and never finish the series

Any livestream links? Its obvious they wont leak it at this point

Attached: Stannis.png (1680x1674, 1.56M)

Will Jon get a fancy new dynasty called Frostfyre or some shit, or will they just be lazy and call him Jon Targaryen.

No brains at all. Young Griff is obviously Ned and Ashara's son, Jon is a targ

fuck you

Obviously he's going for the double agent angle.

muchoflix? I'm in NZ and it doesn't buffer like the other streams do

user the rest of the season is literally the manlet uprising

Perfect sisterpusy one of a kind.

whats wrong with her face???

STREAM LINK

STREAM LINK

STREAM LINK

he wants to warn Kings Landing so they can evacuate and minimize casualties since Mad Queen Dany doesn't care about civilians

/got/

Attached: got.png (723x944, 815K)

Anyone got stream links for today's episode?

Nope, a complete 180

Attached: 1557099179504.jpg (640x400, 9K)

Wheres the leak

Attached: 1556066054965.jpg (316x526, 32K)

Lets say that hypothetically I'm a Brit and I want to watch the official release live with you lads on Yea Forums without paying HBO

how would I go about it, hypotheticallly?

Those dragon emoji made me kek

Are they going for pissing off both the male fans AND the female fans? Holy shit these people are so dumb. You completely fuck up Jons whole story arc and then you fuck up Danys? This is #LOST2.0.

LANCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Attached: 1556520482673.png (1114x856, 909K)

muchoflix.com/

no he's going to get ganked by captain thumb in the bum then die with his roastie sister

They certainly do. I like it but this time it got split into 2 so believe it or not there is less traffic here now.

Imagine all the waifus in glorious 2D

Just comparing unironic Dany did nothing wrongism with the fact that there were people out there who defended what was done to luke skywalker.
Dany from at least the early seasons and books had ambiguity to her, it's just shitty writing by D&D that made her into an unambiguously "good" character during their seasons, that would make the turn now seem sudden even if they gave it an entire season to pan out rather than one or two episodes.

>These social justice bitches are all about punching nazis and fascists
>implying they're so degenerate that they don't rape them
Please tell me they rape them after punching them. Otherwise I can't say they're human.

Attached: soviet_soldiers_berlin_rape.jpg (1212x1600, 227K)

Can we stop Bobby posting?
It started on Facebook and should stay there.

So I've missed leaks, and I'm seeing tumblrshits get butt blasted over Dany dying.
So it's confirmed 100% Dany's dying?

stick em with the pointy end

fuck a targ, family tradition

>:3
Go back to facebook cock sucker

>he doesnt have a dodgy box
middle class wanker

how the fuck are we 4 episodes in and theres still fags asking for stream links

Is there a stream?

She tried to murder him for real via Bronn after threatening him via The Mountain. This makes no sense.

Kek those eyebrows say everything

STAAAAAAANNNIIIISSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

imagine brown water in 2D

These threads are normalfag city so why are you surprised

muchoflix.com/

He cares about Cersei and their child and is probably going to try and change her mind

I mean the Ashara posting in general really.

OK so we knew it was going to be bad. But be honest with yourselves, how many of you anticipated it being THIS bad?

I want to smack Jojen.

>still pure Sansa
>Arya that resembles Lyanna instead of goblin creature
>Daenerys with purple eyes
>mommy Cersei and Catelyn
perfection

Tumblr is seething and I'm loving it. D&D redemption arc complete.

Attached: 104e68fkgx.jpg (1080x4343, 965K)

She's his oneitis. At least he had sex with her unlike Jorah Cuckmont.

>dunking donuts

Ty I'll be using this from now on

to make the bar crowds scream like retards when she inevitably gets another YAASSS QUEEN SLAAAYYY moment

Attached: 852589929258.png (272x234, 124K)

I thought Griff was a Blackfyre.

I aint clicking that.

Expected Dany dying, did not expect everything else. Bran as king, ruining Jaime

* Euron kills a dragon because apparently it's really easy to hide a giant fucking ship from a flying creature
* Jaime isn't over his sisterlust and goes back to Cersei
* Dany goes nutso and tries to finish what her father started
* Jon kills her and takes the black because why the fuck not

INCEEEEEEEEEEEEEEL

Attached: 1556507011259.jpg (2515x2011, 2.51M)

Absolute state of reddit right now. I am loving every second

Makes me want to read the books and fear that they won't be finished.

They took a fucking year off to plan it. I could've never thought it would be this bad.

Still begging for the stream lel...

Guys its like what 2 hours i believed in you all

>:3

You're watching the wrong show if you're expecting logical character development. 8 years and he's still addicted to Cersei's cunt.

ONE MOTHERFUCKING HOUR
GET EVERY KIND OF HYPE YOU MAY
TODAY THE LORD OF LIGHT RETURNS OUR ONE TRUE KING TO US

All those fags complaining about Uchiha Arya last episode like retards.

People claimed that the WW / NK were a sub plot. But this shit happens before the theme plays for the first time, before anyone even mentions a throne

Attached: White Walker Ep.1.webm (532x300, 2.8M)

Reminder Dany has stinky Dorne blood, whereas Jon is the perfect combination of a first man (Stark) and Valyrian (targ) blood.

Yeah wtf? maybe they're just shilling

>not only saved his home and his people
What did she do aside from give the Night King a dragon to break down he wall with?

Arya the little goblin freak killed the NK like wtf lol I’d rather wanted the nk to just kill everyone than this horseshit

D&D deserve to get gregor’d

CAREFUL

Attached: 1557031227942.png (584x607, 257K)

Is nobody disturbed by this aunt/nephew fucking? What were D&D thinking?

>someone taller heehee
>gets murdered
5'8 BROS
WITH ME

Attached: IMG_4609.jpg (640x359, 18K)

GoT Total War when?

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS
STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Holy fuck, are D&D /ourguys/ now?

Are we allowed to tell them to have sex?

most accurate chart tbhf

They've been fucking up the books since this scene. Royce doesn't fight a Other, die, and resurrect to strangle Wil and Gared isn't the NW who runs and is executed by Ned.

based retard

Attached: it begins.png (955x524, 63K)

>was won't to do
>like as not

Attached: https___blogs-images.forbes.com_insertcoin_files_2017_07_ed-sheeran-thrones-1.jpg (960x684, 57K)

Draw your last pathetic card so I can end this, Arya.

Attached: night king.jpg (780x520, 77K)

S E E T H I N G

are you new here?

She doesn't even do any remotely mad in this episode either. People here are going to look like their austic savior Stannis when Mel left him once they realize these leaks aren't complete,

>all the YAAASS QUEEEN SLAAAAYYY bitches getting absolutely assblasted by their favorite whore being murdered
sweet screeching in my ears

Attached: 1509927002563.jpg (477x479, 39K)

>newfags from reddit going OMG THEY'RE /OUR GUYS/
lmao you kids tire me up

Attached: 1555347767048.jpg (451x447, 31K)

damn, wonder if twitter will be a shitfest too

Beric was kind of based after all

Attached: This is fine.webm (622x350, 2.96M)

I want to build an elaborate maze that tests teens for some unknown perhaps pervy reason and send Jojen running through it with a band of twink males.

>STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

Attached: 1557001957340.png (472x624, 167K)

To think, Dany could've taken the throne season 7 and everything could've gone off better.

Burn the Red Keep, Cersei dies, storm the place with your army if the survivors don't bend the knee. Tarly has no one else to turn to so no point in staying loyal to Cersei. Come after Euron who has no ballistae to attack the dragons, now Dany has the full Iron fleet. Jon comes down asking for dragonglass for the undead and won't bend the knee, she requires proof, he goes North, same shit happens, she rescues him. She pledges to help him, marches north with Dothraki, Unsullied, Westerlands, Reach, Dornish, Iron Islands, bitch would've taken the Riverlands too and had Edmure on her side. Undead get btfo by wildfire and archers from every corner of westeros, Arya no personnels the Night King. Peace is established, Jon and Dany get married so the North stops bitching.

And the only reason this didn't happen is because Dany wanted to do the decent thing and come across as benevolent and sensible against an opponent who has no issues being underhanded. Morality lost her everything while ruthlessness finally got her King's Landing.

Is this George's lesson? Don't be good, be ruthless before you lose everything?

CAAAAAREFUL NOW

Attached: 1557089700025.jpg (623x415, 90K)

>The show is ruined, only now, after they found out what happened to their "slaying queen"
You never enjoyed this show in the first place you rancid cunts

didn't think it would be this bad. i was angry at one point after episode 3 but now i'm just laughing as we sink further into the abbyss

Attached: 1554053509278.jpg (822x781, 42K)

If every leak I've read comes true, it'll be one of the most disappointing series finale in the history of television.

I can only hope the books will come out sooner or later so that I can retcon these memories out of my brain. REEEEE

>Taking this long to realize that d&d are fucking hacks who can't write for shit

Have sex.

>absolutely any fucking Targ shit incest blood
>perfect
Give me full fucking Dayne blood or fuck off

T-MINUS 1 HOUR

Kill yourself faggot scum

Thank you Dabid

Attached: 526.gif (292x256, 34K)

>Not seeing that this Mad Queen arc has been playing out since Season 4 at least
Jesus, do these normies even think? Do they remember? Do they make connections?

bobby posting is objectively the best and I would take it a million times over the brainless stannis posting, seriously imagine being a stannis poster

why wasn't this scene in the show?

Attached: 1537079533154.png (500x324, 119K)

This, Arya is fucking based, Tumblr thots and normans all like Dany, arya is some creepy anime character nobody really likes and is therefore based

It would be absolutely based if the show made him Azor Ahai in the end.

Dany was framed. Already confirmed, the indians have the episode. She's resurrected.

You're going to be sorry you subhuman incel.

My deck has no pathetic cards. But it does have this.

Attached: 1556510173446.jpg (5431x5346, 2.64M)

>* Dany goes nutso and tries to finish what her father started
This is wrong, Tyrion gets over his hatred for the Lannister name and helps Cersei frame Dany for burning down KL with dragons (its actually wildfire) and dupes Jon into executing her.

>mfw some tumblrina comes up with better ideas and writting decisions than the cuntbags writting the show

Attached: 1556383838317.gif (265x207, 1.17M)

Attached: Mecha'thun(89877).png (286x395, 186K)

even if daenerys goes a little psycho, jon killing her would be fucked up

Attached: guard_by_wlop-d9kmnxu.jpg (1196x668, 166K)

Attached: 1557010223377.png (736x952, 527K)

>Yea Forums getting baited once again into believing the show will suddenly veer into FUCK WOMEN territory

Attached: 1557073925697.png (624x614, 412K)

ONE HOUR UNTIL
>STANNIS
THE ONE TRUE KING SHOWS UP AND WINS THE IRON THRONE BOYS.

>ONE REALM
>ONE GOD
>ONE KING

Attached: 1556672805513.jpg (1080x1207, 98K)

Attached: cluelessharrenhal.png (665x598, 565K)

I've retreated completely into the CK2 mod and Ashara posting.

No. That's literally not figuratively rape.

It'll be the same ending user, there's no getting away from it. And don't be a cuck by giving George your money

Just spam STANNIS or Bobby B Memes

the show started with the WW and should end with the WW

Lets be honest, I wish Stannis was still alive as much as everyone else here. but I dout DXD is smart enough to do it, do we have a proven source of his return?

Attached: cq5dam.web.1200.675.jpg (1200x675, 54K)

>I think that almost all women have a guy like Jon in their life, this one male who, while not her first lover, or the most physically attractive or even the most loyal, was nonetheless the one she felt 'fated' to end up with, that when she was done finding herself he would be the one to finally find her
>And just like Jon, that man failed to step up and take on the duty of his responsibilities to her and everything that came with her
>He only wanted her at her best, he couldn't handle her at her worst

>don't siege while your at full strength, muh civilians
unironically true

Bend the knee, faggot

Attached: 1543612592900.jpg (783x791, 18K)

Forever 21

boo

Pssst hey kid
Have sex

The tears will have been harvested.

And then Bran reveals he was duped and that there's a way to bring Dany back to life.

>IF YOU USE YOUR DRAGONS EVERYONE'S GONNA HATE YOU
>Cersei blows up the biggest curch there is and no one says squat

How did they botch this shit so bad. Why is it that every single writer is for tv/movies is shit now a days

>Jon and Daenerys end up becoming tyrannical absolute autocrats of Westeros
would be kino, normalfags wouldn't know what to think

IM FUCKNI DRUNK WHERES MY LINK? I AINT WAITING NO HOUR NO MORE!

I like your ideas user, fund it

Attached: tommen95.jpg (1024x1024, 124K)

I remembered I tried to give my friend in the UK my account so he could watch HBO now with me. Unfortunately they region lock it now :(

Stannis's watch has ended. Copulate more.

Kek

>to a false king that fails at literally everything he does
KYS

Attached: 1557094679463.jpg (600x785, 78K)

That wildfire thing is insanely fake

>Foes and false friends are all around me, Lord Davos. They infest my city like roaches, and at night I feel them crawling over me.” The fat man’s fingers coiled into a fist, and all his chins trembled. “My son Wendel came to the Twins a guest. He ate Lord Walder’s bread and salt, and hung his sword upon the wall to feast with his friends. And they murdered him. Murdered, I say, and may the Freys choke upon their fables. I drink with Jared, jape with Symond, promise Rhaegar the hand of my own beloved granddaughter…but never think that means I have forgotten. The north remembers, Lord Davos. The north remembers, and the mummer’s farce is almost done. My son is home.

Attached: Wyman_Manderly_by_cabepfir.jpg (510x575, 124K)

>REMINDER THAT THE BOOKS WILL NEVER BE FINISHED
>THIS IS THE ONLY ENDING WE'LL EVER GET
oh nononONONO

Attached: george-rr-martin.jpg (620x413, 31K)

I am, but for different reasons. I've become to numb. I want everyone to hate what they've done to this show. It deserved better. D&D are absolute idiots and the more people see this the better.

Can someone just give a rundown on EVERything that happens this ep?

Attached: 1517251001527.jpg (142x170, 5K)

Attached: 1557099466746.png (1024x683, 1.04M)

quick rundown on the "leaks"?

I unironically think that no-one expected it to be this bad, and anyone who says they did is a liar. This is unprecedented levels of bad, the hardest of all left turns. Motherfuckers skipped jumping the shark and went straight over SeaWorld. Its car crash TV, can't look away kind of bad.

BASED trips, STANNIS poster

Attached: 1556506239538.gif (252x296, 130K)

I want to marry sister of Jojen.

I realised something today anons: I've never watched an episode live. I think I'll do it tonight, do stream links usually pop up in these threads?

>That wildfire thing is insanely fake
Trips of the Deceiver mean nothing to me, btw this is also what people thought about the spoilers of Arya killing the NK

Dany can't be resurrected, the Long Night and the battle for humanity is over.
Lmao if she dies she's dead forever.

wait so tonight do we find out who King Slanding is?

Stannis returns with flaming sword

sssshh stop weak faggot

Attached: 1556967437794.jpg (400x400, 25K)

What if the NK took Arya's face and its all a ruse so he can get to KL

>I want a guy who makes sacrifices for me, but I don't want to make sacrifices for him

Unironically based

Attached: stannisbelieve.png (1000x563, 675K)

SICK SATANIC SHIT

Any streaming links?

Attached: 821f14477566859ef1d094739b337ef0.jpg (400x600, 52K)

lgirls are not the solution to everything

Harren did nothing wrong Targ fucking shits

imagine slogging through 8 seasons of game of thrones and getting assblasted that your favorite character gets backstabbed for political reasons

STANNIS
>STANNIS
STANNIS!!!!

Attached: stannis 1.jpg (1000x750, 315K)

>That is my price, Lord Davos. Smuggle me back my liege lord, and I will take Stannis Baratheon as my king.

What bad? No one in this thread has posted the leaks, what is happening in episode 4 to make all these people so mad?

Why does the little girl blame George for the writing of the Jews?

>implying the books were ever good to begin with
I'm happy this whole shitshow is finally burning down

>walkers leave symbols, spare people, smirk, be amused, can be surprised, make deals and plan
>lol White Walkers are just weapons who wanna kill everything m8
D&D are hacks

>makes the rightoids seethe by givng Arya the NK deathblow
>makes the leftoids seethe by killing some wog cunt

Based Dungeons and Dragons.

nigress beheaded like an ISIS video

>He's taken everything from her and now he's going to take her life.

She's right but the way she put it is funny as hell.

on one hand, i'm glad d&d are making the normies seethe

on the other, the show is so shit now that even normies despise the writing, and not because it's too high-brow, it's because it's very shit

why did they change it so Waymar Royce wasn't the one who fled?

ur a faget

THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON THOMAS JEFFERSON

Based Chad.

Attached: STANNIS.jpg (125x70, 1K)

Episode 4 they cremate the dead. Jon gives Tormund Ghost and they fuck off to the North with the Widlings. Arya and the Hound go to King's Landing on their own ahead of the others. Dany, Jon and everyone else goes to KL. At Dragon Stone, they get ambushed by Euron and a dragon dies and Missandei gets kidnapped.

Episode ends with Missandei getting executed. Supposedly Varys gets executed in this episode too

You overestimate Thailand's ability to upload a stream.

Reminder that its fucking happening
AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON AZOR JON
NISSA NISSA GETTING FUCKING STABBED

Attached: IMG_4654.jpg (578x720, 39K)

xP

It would be crazy even for Dan and Dabid to have Tyrion kill hundreds of thousands of people to preemptively stop Dany. Not to mention, wildfire is green and dragon fire is normal-colored.

is it subbed?

That speech to Theon is the hypest shit ever holy fuck

>LOL U GAY
says the queer who supports a meme character that gets killed by a woman lol

And through the smoke another wedge of armored riders came, on barded horses. Floating above them were the largest banners yet, royal standards as big as sheets; a yellow one with long pointed tongues that showed a flaming heart, and another like a sheet of beaten gold, with a black stag prancing and rippling in the wind.

Robert, Jon thought for one mad moment, remembering poor Owen, but when the trumpets blew again and the knights charged, the name they cried was:
“Stannis!”

“Stannis!”

“STANNIS!”

ONE REALM
ONE GOD
ONE KING!

Attached: stannis 2.jpg (1024x768, 178K)

just go to muchoflix like every episode

Honestly I'm not even mad any more
Gotta respect the SUBVERSION

stannis comming back would save the show so it's doubtful he's comming back

Attached: 1554844851793.jpg (620x884, 367K)

Its the entire damn season so far user

BENEATH THE GOLD, THE BITTER FEEL

Attached: Bitter Shitpost 3.jpg (2067x2953, 3.74M)

They took a year break, and THIS is what they came up with.

stop it cuck, you are not impressing anyone

Stops being a little bitch and just bend the knee dude

It's funny because they're pissing off every single one of their fans.

>Yaaas Qweens lose Dany, Jon kills her
>People who like Jon for w/e reason get to see him take the Black, again, despite there being no wall, no wildling threat, no ice zombies to watch out for
>The POC crowd lose their token girl and the Unsullied chimp out
>Arya / Gendry fans see them break up
>Bookfags see Gurm's ultimate "grand vision" in a shortened time frame, also Show!Euron still exists
>Jaime throws his character out the window and goes back to his sister after fucking his best buddy and leaving her behind for a murder suicide
>Tyrion fans see him conspire with Cersei and turn on Dany, despite Cersei trying to kill him since they were kids

Migrate

I'm in awe at the selfishness here.

>Yes. They killed Lord Eddard and Lady Catelyn and King Robb. He was our king! He was brave and good and the Freys murdered him. If Lord Stannis will avenge him, we should join Lord Stannis.
> know about the promise ... Maester Theomore, tell them! A thousand years before the Conquest, a promise was made, and oaths were sworn in the Wolf's Den before the old gods and the new. When we were sore beset and friendless, hounded from our homes and in peril of our lives, the wolves took us in and nourished us and protected us against our enemies. The city is built upon the land they gave us. In return we swore that we should always be their men. Stark men!

Attached: Wylla_manderly_by_eluas.png (1200x1900, 2.18M)

Ah yes, before dumb fucks changed the others into Walking Dead zombies

It should be out by summer 2014, just wait a little longer

>you win the game
what a shittily designed card

God emilia is so much hotter than that jungle monkey. Why do her tits look bigger than they are?

Yeah it would be pretty crazy, wouldn't it? Almost as crazy as the Long Night getting stopped at Winterfell. And Jaime going back to Cersei.

>calling himym writers experts at ruining shows premises
>not being able to grasp the entire overarching plot
>not being able to see true love happening while looking for the one.

How can you be so blind? How can you be this stupid. 100 episodes or so and they didn't SEE that Robin and Ted loved each other more than any couple in the history of romantic fiction?

U deaf?

Muchoflix did not stream last time, I wouldn't bet

There is a screenshot maybe of the leaks with the actor's name on the credits.
So he may come back or may appear in some flashback or part of bran's wizardry.

This. In the books, this was Book 1's prologue chapter. It's the first thing in all of the franchise.

F

I thought the whole theme of the show was politics and bullshit being a distraction from whats really going on. Ned Stark kills this guy for abandoning the wall and telling the truth only to be beheaded later for telling the truth. I thought you would see all the schemers and leaders die because they were so wrapped up in their plans couldn't see what was right in front of them.

Oh well

Attached: 1556859499319.jpg (960x640, 84K)

>the leaks are just Bran using his autism to predict the ambush at sea

Subverted.

Attached: 1556606336598.webm (960x550, 2.39M)

I'm wondering exactly what kind of wizardry is Euron supposed to learn from the Warlocks anyway? They are not exactly wizardy in the books a tall. They just drink peyote juice and trip for a while. Not exactly Gandalf level here. What can he possibly get from them that is useful?

Attached: 26644.jpg (607x716, 297K)

KEK'D

>"5'8 BROS"
>not "Man Tots"

SHOW ME THE RAPE BEFORE I PISS MYSELF

This is why these SJW are dangerous. They'd follow Stalin, Mao and Pol Pot to the grave if it meant their ideas getting more influence. Even the Australian Red Cross called Dany a war criminal a week ago. Just look at all the shit she did.

The cognitive dissonance of making her "the hero" was just too much.

Attached: 12186500-6902801-image-a-26_1555076890096.jpg (962x681, 178K)

kek

sorry ed, both those phrases are perfectly acceptable uses of the english language, although it’s “wont” not “won’t”

how the fuck does miss sunday get captured?

Once the rebellion was over it was a little too late for that. She didn't fly so good.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend. tumblr or not, these folks are on the money.

link for the stannis one?

STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS STANNIS

pls.

that's a cool pic and website. Do you have a link?

Can't wait for the 3 second Stannis flashback that Davos will have

>ganked by captain thumb in the bum then die with his roastie sister
bite off massie tities

redcross.org.au/news-and-media/news/game-of-thrones

>Dany is actually the second worst offender after Ramsay Bolton

Attached: PhotoEditor_20190505_212246005.jpg (1035x720, 861K)

Im streaming episode 4 in ~20 at twitch.tv/cdunn98