Joker

>joker
>another film where white males think they are the victims

Attached: 1554422166091.jpg (828x986, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

teenvogue.com/story/digital-blackface-reaction-gifs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

You guys can't even handle seeing a white male protagonist, let alone edgy drama. How are they supposed to be better than /pol/tards again? Because I keep seeing the same bullshit.

>story about a man clearly spiraling down the drain even when he tries to keep a stiff upper lip it's almost like destiny has predetermined him to be one "who doesn't make it"
>"eww so edgy."

Attached: 1557021529358.png (840x854, 412K)

>Be literally scared of a worldwide miniority

Lmao how the fuck are you not pathetic?

The kino joker backstory is the one where he has a pregnant wife and can't pay the bills so he turns to the crime decoy, the red hood, and ends up falling into acid in his first run-in with the batman

Posting .gif of black celebs is the internet equivalent of black face. If I had power I would meme this into reality.

Attached: 8479834739487.png (1108x968, 193K)

I read the tweet twice but I still what idea on what it's saying, am I retarded?

I’m getting REAL tired of seeing black people.

she's making fun of suburban emos basically.
You shouldn't be depressed if you aren't poor or minority.
Meanwhile she looks like a complete blipster who has had a very sheltered life herself.

>edgelord darkness
>Joker movie

no shit genius

Based black girls btfoing little white incels

>Tim Burton chugging
No self respecting edgelord likes Tim Burton anymore

>Incoming: all the fake deep Suy chugging urban "hypebeasts" jumping on any thread that isn't impressed by the Captain Marvel trailer to tell us how we can't handle the smug flat bitch that Disney thinks equals a strong female character

disney is afraid already huh?

that already happened a couple of years back
teenvogue.com/story/digital-blackface-reaction-gifs

The Joker wouldn't be so bad if Basket's didn't exist. Noodle has it way worse than the Joker. He never snaps and goes on a killing spree.

It's even more unintelligible when they try to talk like humans, why don't they just stick to ebonics?

>
>disneymoms already trying to sink the movie
fucking pathetic

Attached: mfw.png (369x419, 150K)

>Meanwhile she looks like a complete blipster who has had a very sheltered life herself.

She is...I just browsed her Twitter

Somebody gave the monkey words and this incoherent niglet garble is what we get.

Joaquin is so going to win an oscar for his role

Liberal's don't care about good storytelling. If you bring up plot-holes around them, they start screeching about how everything can't always be perfect. They're only pleased by things that push their politics, similarly to those on the right.
>inb4 le radical centrist has arrived

She's saying awful Real Life People will identify with the awful Fictional Person, and believe his bad behavior somehow justifies their bad behavior.

You might still be retarded. That's a separate issue.

Attached: TomPetty_TakeOver.png (2752x1542, 258K)

>Liberal's don't care about good storytelling

You're painting with an awfully broad brush there, Skippy. Sounds like you've got an agenda of your own to push.

>edgelord

Attached: 1543976653700.jpg (794x437, 43K)

Ummm... No.

Attached: C7989DCE-8B7A-4B20-9BAF-CE4B6175F0C4.jpg (879x657, 58K)

/pol/tards atleast have a legitimate concern. Crime rates, STD rates, literally destroying cities and neighbourhoods, etc. You can genuinely ask the question, is it morally right for less dangerous races to live around more dangerous races?

The SJW's literally just hate success and value systems. Which means white people. They have to try to keep their hate for Asians low key because they can't attack both groups at once.

It was either this article which used to have comments enabled, (it no longer has any comments I think) or another just like it where Asians responded and BTFO'd blackeys so hard.

While Asians vote against white interests very often the first top three comments had 200+ likes and were Asian females saying, 'if anything we should be thankful to white people.'

Was fucking hilarious.

Attached: What Asian Americans owe African Americans-2.png (1101x606, 124K)

x and y are both terrible and should both go die.

God I want to fuck a black chick and turn her conservative.

Yeah. "Edgy" is how this chick defines herself.

It's kind of pathetic.

>The SJW's literally just hate success and value systems.

Ah, but you're too smart for them. This board is lucky to have a genius such as yourself.

You said nothing of value nigger. Their entire platform is resentment masked as compassion. Go get fucked by a rake.

Attached: =).png (219x207, 44K)

They don't. Go on Twitter and YouTube, look around throughout the entire internet. They do not care about good storytelling. Anything that doesn't make lots of money, to them, is instantly regarded as trash. Also, did you miss where I said that the right does the same thing? Or did you just read the first sentence of my post?

Based Asian females sucking white dick

If you're good at what you do keep doing it.

Attached: Asian lady defends property against three Youths.webm (640x358, 2.08M)

>An incredible dearth in this country about the history of the civil rights movement.

Literally wut? We're beaten over the head with it all throughout school. And why would asians give a fuck about blacks getting in trouble with the law? The work their asses off.
Nice argument. Seethe harder, faggot.

>less dangerous races to live around more dangerous races?
"Dangerous races" only exist in Nazi propaganda.

Any evidence?

based niggerkiller

God niggers are dumb.

Objectively wrong.

Objectively correct.

>twitter post complaining that people will disagree with them
>"lemme take a screenshot of this and post it on Yea Forums"
Why?

>FBI statistics are Nazi propaganda

Attached: Table 43 - 2015 - Hispanic.png (1740x1088, 257K)

There are still no "violent races."

>When 7% of your population is 33% of your sex crimes

Attached: Arab sex gangs - 7 percent commits most - Britain.png (1620x716, 40K)

Disney owns the Oscars

>1/3rd of black males go to jail
>are far more violent
>Latin America is a hotbed of violence

Ok here. Why should one race of people that is far less violent deal with another race of people that is far more violent on average? How is it morally right to force these two into a marriage where one of the partners does not want it at all?

Attached: Finnish crime statistic.png (936x522, 200K)

It's not even aiming at the same audience, this will be an R rated movie. Why are shills so defensive at this point?

she's just mad that joker says the trigger word

>ummm...no sweetie. Wakanda forever.

Nobody actually believes these things in real life, right?

>when a tiny fraction of that 7% commits 33% of sex crimes
FTFY

These issues don't follow races. They follow economics.

Can /pol/ start following marvel movies? Please?

I just want you to know that there is a reason I hate you. A global pattern of black crime, underdevelopment, dishonesty, and incompetence is not for economic reasons. It is mainly for IQ reasons. That is the main thing. IQ is highly heritable, between 70-86% heritable. That's like how if your mother has a long straight nose you might have one too. If your mother has 130 IQ, her children are more likely to have a chance at 130 IQ.

Attached: Rich blacks more likely to go to prison than poor whites.png (786x593, 120K)

Niggers should all die

Liberals hate any lifeform that isn't immediately productive to their corporate overlords.

she seems very upset at a trailer
I dont even like capeshit generally but that seems like a very specific assblasted opinion to have on something so meaningless as blockbuster movies

>three well to do affluent young black men can't even walk in someone else's house at 4:00 AM without getting shot.

/pol/tards will defend this.

>This is a lie.
You are a liar or you have legitimately bought into the lie. Either way, you're still a faggot.

Not american here, why does this dude make it sound like they're lynching niggers on the street on a massive scale? Is MAGA country real?

Attached: 56377023-56377614_024.png (649x649, 296K)

astonished at how this post on a website with a character limit reads like its too long

Attached: 1549341789926.png (616x5370, 1.5M)

>why does this dude make it sound like they're lynching niggers on the street on a massive scale?
Because he's a retard

Black women are the worst

>say something retarded
>inb4 blah blah blah
Crazy how black twitter is just old Yea Forums. Right down to the 1k+ replies of nothing but reaction images

I’ll be going to see this film with my posse five of us are all dressing in our cosplay joker gear. And it’s top notch not some minor league shit. This is me and my GF I’ll post the pic of my whole posse when we attend the midnight opener. I’ll be going in my new costume based off the new Todd Phillips joker paid 850 for a custom tailor and I’ll be paying 200 for professional make up artist.

Attached: 1E78B8A1-D8D5-4973-AB52-6435FA9F148A.jpg (636x821, 113K)

Attacking moderates is the political equivalent of slaughtering civilians. You only expose yourself as petty, weak and childishly spiteful incompetent.

omg

Attached: radical centrism.png (1310x908, 519K)

Maybe learn something about the countries of the world. Then you'll see why you're wrong.

He's right though.

Ok Adam.
"Look I don't have any facts or anything but everywhere on earth with high black populations seems to instantly go down in quality. But maybe if you learn something about the world, you'll see you were just a wrong bigot!"

Take your equity studies class and shove it up your ass. Amazing that the average IQ of a country seems to correlate with how well it runs and how well it is developed.

Attached: IQ maps-.jpg (1024x640, 148K)

Funny how these studies seem to be the incredibly shoddy work of a rather small and intensely disliked group of fringe researchers.

No he's not.
t. read a lot about the third world

Yes he is.
>t. read a lot about the third world
Inb4 we got another Guns Germs and Steel worshiping self-learned "scholar" here lmao. I'm sorry science does not agree with your ideology.

I know right? The trailer genuinely gives me chills. Words cannot describe just how excited I am for this movie to drop. I thought nothing in the superhero genre could surpass Batman v Superman, but this looks to be on a whole 'nother level dude! Can't wait to see this opening day with my wife, her boyfriend, and their son.

It's been a long time since I read that book, and it's not entirely correct anyways. I learn about other countries by actually looking for resources about them. I also speak French, so I can also listen to radio stations that receive calls from French speaking Africans or cover issues in those countries.

>shitbait

kys

>fbi statistic
>fringe
this is bait

>spring man pepe
>literally have never seen Yea Forums use this

The FBI doesn't collect IQ statistics for the general population.

we're not black cunt, we're indian descent get your facts right

can you refute the evidence or are you just going to bullshit about muh consensus fallacy and pretend like theres not a shit ton of evidence which points to racial differences in intelligence?

have sex trannycel

>Fringe

Attached: Harvard PhD - Race - Genetics.png (1815x1039, 194K)

Wikipedia is also fringe.

Attached: Google is fringe.png (644x517, 32K)

When are blacks going to learn they need to rid themselves of gang culture if they are to change their image and culture? How much longer must we prop them up?

they have the culture they do because of thousands of years of selective breeding, tribal wars, and violence. Expect it to take just as long for niggers not to be niggers.

Alternatively, we could just send them all back to africa and stop pandering to them

He was all over Yea Forums when the game was nearing and after release. Nobody uses it anymore because Yea Forums has a short attention span. Also
>Going on Yea Forums in 2019

Attached: 1556748327316.png (1200x900, 29K)

IDS DA LIBERULS REEEEEEEEE MOMMY

Attached: thats-what-i-call-fuckin-yikes-my-fav-41630721.png (500x508, 140K)

she looks like she fucks white boys

All racemixing is degenerate

cringe and fagpilled

>cringe and fagpilled

Attached: 1513268253379.png (426x309, 97K)

Check out her DeviantArt. She's favorited so many drawings of dark skinned women with light skin men. Mostly shipping zuko with either Kara or Sokka from the last air bender. So either she likes white guys or asian guys. I'm betting that most of her bitching about white males is just foreplay so they fuck her harder.

Female sexuality just makes me sad

You have to go back.

did the crimes against jussie Smollett teach you nothing??

>criminal black kid attempts a robbery
>fails
>cops show up
>kid pulls out gun
>cops shoot in order to protect themselves and their surroundings
>"BLACKS ARE GETTING GENOCIDED ON THE STREET HE DINDU NUFFIN HE WAS JUST TRYIN TO TURN HIS LIFE AROUN"

I'm still watching it