Look at him Yea Forums, look at this little freak

Look at him Yea Forums, look at this little freak.

I fucking hate this little twat so much you cannot even imagine, the things I would do to this fucking cunt.
I would rip his fucking nails off 1 by 1 and while he screams like a little leprechaun I would remove his teeth slowly, and put a fucking tube up his ass
and kick him so hard in the stomach he will shit blood for days. All the while I tie this fucker and hang him from the ceiling. I will bring his defected
children into the room laughing while I undress them both and force them to have awful midget sex I will slowly *unzip my katana* and behead this thing
he calls "son" and put this head. His daughter will cry and beg to spare her but this will only arouse me to bash her fucking head in with a baseball bat
knowing well I made the world a cleaner place. I will slowly begin to skin his wife top to bottom(which is not a lot since she's also a midget).
He will start making the weirdest crying noises like he's about to have a fight in Middle-Earth, I will throw gasoline all over his body. When I
hold him above my head and set him ablaze ready to throw my own personal distance record. I will yell "THE THIRD REICH WILL RISE AGAIN"

Watch yourself you little goblin, I will get you.

Attached: 2F6DE70B00000578-0-image-m-70_1450300432369.jpg (634x956, 141K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/bXNrZrVDqwM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>has sex
>produces more goblins
The one man who literally had to NOT have sex...

I remember feeling empowered when I was about to get my driver's license too, OP?

Hate crime reported to the police and report made to 4channel. Expect a knock on the door and a blocked IP. Cheers!

I feel this but for donald trump

>goblin has more sex than incels
you guys aren't even worth the air we share with you anymore

I went to school with his daughter. She's exactly the same type of cunt he is and also a midget with the same midget chip on her midget shoulder. Have met him IRL twice and both times he was a massive twat. Seriously, fuck this little goblin cunt.

NINTENDO HIRE THIS MAN A PROSTITUTE

Is she cute though? I would fuck a midget

The stories are true, every midget I have ever known is a dickhead. Midgetville is probably hell on earth

>meanwhile American goblins

Attached: roloff-family-2.jpg (1653x2000, 596K)

I actually met Warwick Davis in a pub the other night and told him about all the "i wish i could kick Warwick Davis in the head" posting that goes on here on this board. I think he took it personally because he started ranting for about 10 minutes about how he could take on any "longlegs" in a fight and that he's not scared of you "basement dwelling spergs". He then started listing all the brave things he's done, like skydiving, bungyjumping etc. He kept asking me to make him an account here on this website so he could "let you all have it" but when i told him it doesn't work like that he tried to throw his beer at me but the glass was empty so i only got a few drops on my shirt. I left after that and i could hear him talking to the bartender about other stuff he'd done as i was leaving

this show is comfy man, shut the f up

I actually met Warwick Davis in a pub the other night and told him about all the "i wish i could kick Warwick Davis in the head" posting that goes on here on this board. I think he took it personally because he started ranting for about 10 minutes about how he could take on any "longlegs" in a fight and that he's not scared of you "basement dwelling spergs". He then started listing all the brave things he's done, like skydiving, bungyjumping etc. He kept asking me to make him an account here on this website so he could "let you all have it" but when i told him it doesn't work like that he tried to throw his beer at me but the glass was empty so i only got a few drops on my shirt. I left after that and i could hear him talking to the bartender about other stuff he'd done as i was leaving

For you

why was only one of tem a midget?

Midge

Do you think the one midget holds a deep resentment towards his longlegged siblings. I would. Without all the dwarf features he looks like he would be a chad

Anyone have good midget fights
youtu.be/bXNrZrVDqwM

I would cuff him to a pipe in my basement, dress him up like the midget from the safety dance video and make him dance to it all day and all night until he goes into cardiac arrest

Attached: 8d0e8572d1c067ee483152f439b83c14--s-music-dance-music.jpg (236x259, 15K)

midge

Is this like that weird baby monkey torture fetish

Based