Cast him Yea Forums

cast him Yea Forums

Attached: BFDCFE46-0B17-4241-B07E-6459FCB13C3E.jpg (990x1503, 784K)

ryan gossling

I hate marvel, i hate this thread, and i really hate you op. You massive faggot.

Idris Elba

I dig most of the MCU because most of their designs dont boil down to spandex costumes and capes, leave that clowny shit to DC

/thread
but they should change the title to Moon Cricket

there's already a batman. moon night isn't quippy enough for MCU. he's super cereal.

Peak normie.

I don't understand why they don't put people in their real costumes at least for one movie to make every nerd on the planet cum in unison.

Because the costumes never transition well to live action. They would look fucking stupid

I think that other than Jeremy Renner and the girls everybody wears "comic accurate" costumes.

John Boyega

Then he'd be a great character for iron man to play off of

I've always liked Timothy Olyphant for him, after reading the last rebooted run.

Attached: 137104945.jpg (2279x3000, 1.17M)

Max Tonight

Attached: Moonman.gif (500x379, 1.03M)

I would rather see this as a full-length series on HBO than a movie to do this character justice.

To distinguish it from other capeshit tv shows, I feel like psychological thriller can be a prominent theme as Moon Knight is basically a depressed schizo.

Christian Bale would be the perfect fit as he’s played both a Serial Killer in American Psycho and Batman in TDK trilogy

Attached: 21D15DDF-EB61-415A-BF27-1F63B5EF3688.jpg (618x409, 66K)

my first thought

Adrien Brody

How would you like they portray his multiple personalities on screen?
>one actor displaying their acting range like James McAvoy in Split
>ensemble cast like in Sense8 when a character would sync with someone else in their cluster

For what it's worth, the Ellis run solved the costume problem by way of the costume that run introduced (basically putting Moon Knight in a suit and wearing a white hood, ditching the cape and gadgets and turning him in a all-white version of the Spirit that happens to wear a gimp hood)

Problem with Moon Knight is that you either drop the mental illness aspect and just play up the idea of him being a mercenary who has multiple aliases or you ditch the mercenary angle entirely and make him Deadpool (schizo with multiple personalities which is played for laughs).

The former is the best way, since you can go Count of Monte Crisco with the idea of Marc as a mercenary that got burnt by an Eric Prince type figure (Bushmaster) and left for dead but trained by an Egyptian Moon God cult and goes back to the US for revenge.

Sets up three identities: Moon Knight, the mustachioed cabbie and a fake millionaire socialite persona.

He's already heimdall