1v1’s Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and his army in Infinity War

>1v1’s Infinity Gauntlet Thanos and his army in Infinity War
>can’t take on Zero Stones Thanos in Endgame

Attached: 452636DF-FF18-4994-BBEC-EA9C88EE9261.png (480x477, 358K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays
youtube.com/watch?v=B1H28vi010o
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Thor was undoubtedly the worst of the four in the first two Avengers movies
>Thor becomes the fan favorite in the last two Avengers movies

How did Hemsworth do it?

Reminder that Thor's power is directly related to how he feels
>Ragnarok: believes that he's nothing without the hammer - realises that his true strength comes from believing in nothing but himself
>Infinity War: is filled with rage, every fibre of his being is overcome with a yearning to avenge his lost people, friends and family, gains all the power in the world - still loses because he is unable to overcome his selfish desire for revenge
>Endgame: is insanely depressed because he lost everything - his father, his brother, his home, his people, and failed the entire universe - in quick succession. Becomes reclusive and hedonistic to fill the hole left in his heart, suffers from a loss in confidence, is nostalgic for simpler times when he wasn't a failure (ala boomer) - is weaker in the final battle against Thanos despite wielding Stormbreaker

Wow, truly genius marvel

Attached: 1556462467213.jpg (136x102, 4K)

by making him a goofy chad as opposed to a boring stoic asshole

Thor was at peak strength at the time of Ragnarok and IW. Hes a fat depressed alcoholic in EG.

The enchantment was for lifting the hammer, and it's main power was working as something for Thor to focus his powers, so how does cap use the lighting and shit?

Charisma.
Just like Momoa single-handlely saved the Aquaman movie

Turn your brain off bro

Whosoever holds this hammer, if he be worthy, shall possess the power of Thor

They nerfed him because he was too OP in IW, at the same time they add Captain Marvel

End Games writing isn't the best

2:50 and on

youtube.com/watch?v=_IfYZZDTays

This is true
They had to make way for the stronk wombmen

>1v1 Thanos in IW when all he did was throw an axe
He did fight his army though, I’ll give you that. Anyways, this post actually made me realize that Thor did fight Thanos in IW, but it was in the beginning and off screen. He lost. This movie now explains why Thor lost. I’m kind of glad to have this answer.

Well that's if you for whatever reason assume Carol is stronger than Thor (prime) which is probably not the case

But as Odin said in Ragnarok, the hammer didnt have the power, it always came from Thor

It did have the power, it just wasn't the source. Thor doesn't need the hammer to use his power, but the hammer also gives whoever is worthy of it the power of Thor.

The hammer is used to channel Thors power. And if you have his hammer you can also channel it.

Shitty hacks trying to wrap up a convoluted plot.

Reminder that if you have to resort to time travel to conclude your story you've fucked up.

In the comics people get locked up in the soul stone and can also be pulled out of it. So they didn't have to resort to it. But maybe they figured the movie audience would be less open to it.

The irony is that the plot basically made it so that it wasn't time travel and was just borrowing another reality's power to wish for people back.

the main 3 struggle with thanos because thanos is in his prime and the 3 of them have been out of the game for 5 years. tony has been living in the countryside and only made 1 suit. Cap has become a therapist. Thor's been getting fat and lazy. That's why they struggled. pay attention incel

This is a misconception a lot of people have. He never "1 vs 1'd" Thanos... he just threw a goddamn axe at him and Thanos failed to stop it with his laser SINCE THAT WAS THE WHOLE PURPOSE OF THE STORMBREAKER. It was made to resist the stones' magic. Thor did nothing besides shooting it with great force at Thanos, who could have dodged it.

Thor wasn't any faster, stronger nor smarter than at the beginning of the movie. If he walked up to Thanos he'd get slammed into the ground in a fight. Or if Thanos decided to turn him into bubbles, or teleport behind him and punch him in the head. Only the axe is immune to the infinity gauntlet.

Now, Fat Thor did remarkably well against Thanos in Endgame, so IW Thor would have a good chance at winning. But let's dis spell the myth that he was stronger than IW Thanos, it was just a clutch.

>Everyone suddenly forgets that post Ragnarok Thor, i.e. the most powerful he's been got destroyed offscreen by Thanos at the beginning of IW
It only worked later on because it was a surprise attack

They should have just created more super soldiers.

The power stone is OP, he beat the fuck out of Thor with it at the start of IW, he even sent Carol flying

Also lightning was literally in the air.

If only they'd followed the source material. 'Thor was the highest card in our hand'. Thor can only very rarely beat Thanos in comics or films (if they remain accurate) but he's one of the best chances of doing so in the universe and can always give him at least a good fight. Shame they nerfed Thor in Endgame, I even enjoyed his plummet arc but to nerf him too was pathetic.

Attached: thor vs thanos infinity gauntlet thor was the highest card in our hand.gif (1364x663, 504K)

If Thor couldn't beat his sister and firebringer, he wasn't going to be able to beat the strongest being in the universe anyways.

Thor at the end of Ragnarok had just been fighting Hela, he had no weapon to use against Thanos, in IW he had Stormbreaker and was pretty fucking mad.

sadly it is the case, although it doesn't excuse their flawed logic. thor gets the power stone pushed onto his head which the minute it touches a planet's surface blows it up but is okay. captain marvel meanwhile gets hit away with that same stone. yet she nosells a headbutt from the same thanos (why did they write her to do that anyway) that headbutts and knocks out thor? the logical holes are stunning

The first Thor movie is unironically a contender for the best of the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

Wattiti got Chris Hemsworth to infuse more of his actual personality into Thor and the studio liked this version much better.

yeah frankly thor ironman and captain america should have destroyed thanos with ease

firebringer? you mean surtur lad? as i say, thor should only very rarely be able to beat thanos, since thanos is just stronger and far, far more intelligent, but my point is they should have showed him in the climactic endgame battle putting up a far better fight than they do, nerf or not.

>Swans into pet shop
>I NEED A HORSE
>We don't have horses, just dogs, cats, birds
>Then give me one of those large enough to ride
>ThorKino

Attached: -Avengers-age-of-ultron-thor-37941972-500-225.gif (500x225, 1.95M)

they made thor the comic relief
It worked

>and only made 1 suit
Tony's suit in IW was the mark 50, he uses the mark 85 in Endgame.

kek. Now you remind me of how that movie was full of moments like this

yeah man funny af

youtube.com/watch?v=B1H28vi010o