What will happen when they run out of Vibranium?

Attached: Shuri-Avengers-Infinity-War-resize-04182018.jpg (970x545, 74K)

They don’t have a plan for that. Chances are likely they’ll just go to another planet though.

Just the term "African Technology" makes me chuckle.

vibranium us renewable in the mcu tho

What will happen when western aquifers run out?

Attached: 1471819010248.jpg (320x320, 18K)

>What will happen when western aquifers run out?
We come and steal yours

It's a good thing they can now. Reminds me of Bahrain will soon run out of oil.

who cares, we will be death when that happens.

bro tip: it wont happen in a couple of years like the climate change hoaxers claim

they already are the most advenced country on earth, they could destroy the USA in a couple of days if they wanted to.
they future is granted even with no vibranium

you mean they'll colonize a new planet, steal every resource of value, and leave the planet and it's culture in an impoverished state?

The amount they have is almost insane in the MCU. An entire asteroid, large enough make up an entire underground cave system and a fucking railway. Not to mention the fact that almost none of it is actually wasted. Almost every time they use vibranium, it’s just IN Wakanda. If they needed more they would just take some of what they used, re-purpose it, and make it into something else

Why are they letting Trump do what he wants?

I have twenty years to waste. If it doesn't happen, but 2050, I'm coming for your shit.

>What will happen when western aquifers run out?
Oh, that's what the antibiotic super bacteria, massive amounts of STD induced sterility, self-destructive phenotypes being expressed, feminist mind virus, superfires, and racial tension are for.

Nature always goes over, dude.

what happens when that happens to africa & asia? pointless question

Where's the source of this info? They say it's from their mountain.

>STD induced sterility
Source? I doubt this matters in any way compared to all of the other doomsday factors coming our way.

>pointless question
Will it be pointless when you're fighting for your life against a flood of refugees or militia execution squads?

They're too small
Plus I'm pretty sure a nuke could disable that shield of theirs

LOTSA hungry niggers and dead SJWs.

There's several types of the big STDs you hear about. The clap, for example, has one strain that you never notice, until you try to make a kid and you're completely sterile.

Hence the refugee flooding. Something to note, that refugee population has a sharp decline after a couple of generations. So the shitskins come in, breed a ton. But those second gen shitskins, how many kids do they make? Lot of invaders, not a lot of grandchildren though. Turns out that the whole "don't have kids in first world countries, it's bad for the environment" propaganda also hits the shitskins as well. And the LGBT shit as well.

>literal aliens attack earth seemingly every few years in the Marvel EU
>rather than spreading vibranium around and fortifying/camouflaging earth, they keep it all to themselves
and these are "good" people?

there are plenty of white people to blame for their fall. they'd probably just do that

They let everyone do what they wantn they just don't give a shit. Why shoud they?

I swear all the super "heroes" in MCU are really the villains.

>don't have kids, it's bad for the environment
Unless you have extremely convincing propaganda, I'm going to say that this message is partially true. Don't have kids, but not FOR the environment, but BECAUSE of the environment. Don't doom your children to watch their food and water sources vanish along with their future. Don't make them suffer a horrible death of suicide, starvation, or murder as the world goes to hell dealing with the inevitable culling.

They're gonna harvest their own melanin. Vibranium is basic, Melanin is cosmological.

Whites and certain Asians should be shitting out more and not fewer kids in order to provide technological solutions for the future's problems. Africans, Indians or inbred Muslims are not going to do it.

>suicide, starvation, or murder as the world goes to hell dealing with the inevitable culling

Attached: 6gRCnAr[1].gif (500x281, 936K)

>technological solutions
I'll believe a solution when I see it, but for now I see nothing but political bickering over nonsense, and attempts to solve problems that don't exist like self-driving cars.

It's become so bad that I'm almost on the Jones train of aliens. What if all the climate change and environmental destruction is actually a colonization plot over centuries? Crazy and definitely fictional, but it makes sense at this point.

Gay

They will rule the galaxy in the future.

The vast majority of people - yes, this includes whites and eastern Asians - are average or below average, and will never contribute anything meaningful to humanity. We don't need to shit out more people, we need eugenics. especially when automation will be a thing in our lifetime, and the labour of most people will no longer be necessary.