What is the point of this character?

What is the point of this character?

Attached: finn-main_952e10d2.jpg (960x540, 69K)

comedic relief

having a nigger actor

>Muh diversity

Attached: 1556318168489.gif (607x609, 754K)

niggers tongue my anus

Black Stormtroopers, didn't they already do this in SpaceBalls?

Rolemodel for black target audience.
But really what is the role of pic related? And why isn’t she getting other roles? She must audition for some things surely?

Attached: BB3832DB-17AD-411C-B0E9-083C7A58C37F.jpg (1280x704, 97K)

Shucking and jiving

To finally include a storm trooper in the story. Without him they wouldn’t have knowledge of the other side.

"We're all heroes"

- KK

A token character diversity hire to appease the SJW masses that could actually have had a lot of depth to him given the setup they gave him but is woefuly underwritten because star wars is a joke series made for little babies

He's a former stormtrooper wrecked with guilt. He heroically sacrifices himself to protect his friends from the forces he once fought for.

oh no wait that never happened

Attached: Uh Oh Hot Dog.gif (480x226, 1.18M)

I'm being terrible serious here: I don't think she's a bad actress, I think her character was just such fucking garbage because rian johnson is retarded, what crap they did give her she acted out fine

SJW points? Fuck if I know. I thought the idea of a stormtrooper going rogue was interesting, he could give them insights into the mind and training of the corp, give them information on systems and security, and just the plot arc of shaking off New Order indoctrination could be cool. Or "You guys don't know know how bad it really is."

And they did none of that. At all. I don't even care that he's black. And he's a likeable character. But R2D2 has a more important role in the events of the movies.

diversity quota

Who is this semen demon?

Yes her character is utter shit but still she hasn’t had any other work. I found that suspicious. Daisy did voice overs and Orient Express in the meantime.

Attached: token-black.png (1920x1080, 782K)

Originally he was supposed to be the main character but that got subverted.

what's the point of you?

He thicc

to bring star wars to a new generation of hip urban youth the same way Luke Skywalker did to rural inbred whites 45 years ago

subtle red pilled Jews reminding the masses that niggers are as ugly as /pol/ says

WE WUZ STAR WARS N SHIET

>the point of this character?
Looks like about 320-2

Attached: 0142542045.jpg (634x529, 96K)