Your last meal

>your last meal
>the last kino you'll watch

Attached: 1440526987310.jpg (990x566, 406K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_stew
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin
henryhargreaves.com/no-seconds
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Nothing
>Ocean's Eleven

last meal is bullshit, just pile into the cell and beat them to death

>last meal
pork schnitzel with rice ketchup and lemon, original neapolitan pizza with extra mozzarella, fries with sour cream dip bottle of champagne and some grape juice.
For dessert 2x caramel sundae, a whole chocalate cake with cream.
>last kino
Blade Runner (1982)

>2 KFC Bargain Buckets and 4L of Pepsi
>Wolf of Wall Street

>a letter by the president pardoning me
>Dunston Checks in

Imagine the post-mortem shart

>Caviar and 12 Taco Bell soft tacos
>Inland Empire

>awesome meal
>great trilogy
>kino execution method
10/10

>Bottomless pop corn and Icee
>All Marvel movies in chronological order

quick, what's a food which can be fashioned into a deadly weapon?

Based and Gacypilled

Attached: 1440529538882.jpg (1000x571, 139K)

>firing squad
>lord of the rings trilogy
u wot

They still do firing squad executions in Utah?

>Chinese food
>eraserhead

I believe you can request for it specifically.

Upon request I believe. Tbh sounds better than injection though

i would want alcohol

8 tins of lager and a chicken tikka masala.

Attached: 1542112729806.jpg (634x703, 82K)

>oops wrongly convicted
>"sorry for beating you to death"

> 6 pounds of extra chunky chili, asparagus and chocolate laxatives
> Army Dog

good tastes desu

Something my mom made, probably meatloaf and potatoes
Independence Day

>century egg, freshly prepared
>pic related

Attached: 100-Years-Billboard.jpg (1280x1281, 501K)

Friendly reminder to eat healthy, bros.

Attached: 1544669744166.jpg (1242x1239, 1.64M)

Cinammon pop tart and fresh orange juice

smoke gets in your eyes (mad men s1e1)

3 steel reserves and a white castle sack 0 ten please

Roast dinner while watching BR2049

>842 calories will make you gain weight
manlets gtfo, if you can't eat 3 of these a day and remain weight stable you shouldnt call yourself a man

Lamb chops with garlic mashed potatoes and lobster mac and cheese, pecan pie for dessert. Movie would be Hackers

Attached: hackers.jpg (2000x1309, 320K)

Wtf
why would you eat a letter from the president

Attached: strangers.webm (1472x1080, 2.65M)

is american kfc normally this dark? seems very overcooked

>Ambience
>make deal with the state where they can't execute me until the movie I requested is over
>gives me 30 extra days to plan my escape
>spend the rest of my life on the run from the Law

You're all small time

Attached: 1175173_10151675518532075_1799923040_n.jpg (960x720, 82K)

>steak and pasta, or sushi, chocolate chip cookies for dessert
>either Heathers or Digits, I want to go out laughing

Is there a limit to how much food you can ask for?

I don’t get it either, don’t you need 1,400 calories just to function?

So?

>Tyrone's semen
>The entire Blacked catalogue

No

Attached: Screenshot_20190506-012909.jpg (1080x1920, 742K)

Only when the oil is dirty or the chicken is old.
>t. chef at KFC

based alcoholic. same i would literally take a case of miller lite over a last meal. who wants to eat a whole meal knowing they're about to die in a few hours

if i could choose probably a 4 pack of old rasputin and just broadcast TV

>who wants to eat a whole meal knowing they're about to die in a few hours
Your "last" meal isn't taken right before you die. They do it long in advance.

>4 pack of old rasputin

Attached: 1555655907560.png (500x395, 98K)

>nothing
>s11e05

Attached: Kv8tH.jpg (300x300, 23K)

>chef
ffs sake you put chicken in a deep fryer don't kid yourself

As a simple limey id just want a sunday roast, pint of real ale and something with cane innit like Miss Congeniality.

Simple as.

Attached: bosh.jpg (450x429, 27K)

>chef at KFC

>chef at KFC

Attached: 1548078531394.gif (320x193, 1.79M)

quick rundown on that movie?

Prime rib, Days of Heaven.

the weight gain side is too low, should be 1000-1400 calories for lunch or dinner.
losing weight is pretty easy for men unless you think the only way to lose weight is eating salad. you can eat chicken, fish, rice, carrots, and other larger vegetables with simple sauces/seasonings while only drinking water and lose weight easily.

I don't know what fucking vegetables to buy at the store bros. Help me out.

You degenerate

>Prime rib, in between rare and medium rare.
>Twice baked potato, with melted cheese, bacon, and sour cream
>Jack's pepperoni pizza
>10 Coffee Crisps
>12 pack of Mt. Dew, ice cold

>on the slim chance you are innocent I'm going to give you whatever you want for your last meal and let you watch a movie before I kill you

>wastes state resources on a massive meal and doesnt eat it
>dragged a nigger to death in 98
My hero

The word chef isn't so special you weirdos.

No, it doesn't even look like kfc.
It's just a photo op depicting last meals. In reality they weren't anywhere near as appealing

For me, it's the McChicken. The best fast food sandwich. I even ask for extra McChicken sauce packets and the staff is so friendly and more than willing to oblige.

One time I asked for McChicken sauce packets and they gave me three. I said, "Wow, three for free!" and the nice friendly McDonald's worker laughed and said, "I'm going to call you 3-for-free!".

Now the staff greets me with "hey it's 3-for-free!" and ALWAYS give me three packets. It's such a fun and cool atmosphere at my local McDonald's restaurant, I go there at least 3 times a week for lunch and a large iced coffee with milk instead of cream, 1-2 times for breakfast on the weekend, and maybe once for dinner when I'm in a rush but want a great meal that is affordable, fast, and can match my daily nutritional needs.

I even dip my fries in McChicken sauce, it's delicious! What a great restaurant.

Also pic related is the last kino I'll watch.

Attached: 4499916097379757.jpg (1536x2272, 252K)

>drinking berry bulmers with my korma

Attached: 69f.jpg (354x286, 15K)

It's one meal

it isn't a specific procedure it's all made up to masturbate the warden anyways to pretend they're still humane

Original Recipe is darker, but it is usually a bit lighter than in the picture, not much though

Bullshit, no way they feel anything for those sick fucks.

you should buy vegetables based on whatever you like most and/or what would provide the most options for meal preparation. pretty hard to recommend vegetables without any info (country, type of diet, preferred foods, etc).

It comes out in 2020 :/

it's to pretend that the people running the murder mill have some humanity not the prisoners

Depending on the state its a monetary limit.

Because fuck drumpf and fuck white people

I just made some stew I like it I'd probably ask for more of this stew and rice also berserk golden age trilogy

Attached: IMG_0657.jpg (2928x3640, 2.74M)

broccoli

Given the title and the runtime it's probably literally nothing happening

Corned beef
No Country for Old Men

Those people don't care, the policy is from liberal faggots that want to pretend they are being moral

utterly fucking based

2 XXL steak burritos, 2 crunchwrap supremes, and a 12 pack of steel reserve malt liquor

The Dark Knight Rises

Ever since that memer ordered shit loads of stuff and then refused to eat any of it there has been. iirc it has to be something that can be made in the kitchen without having to order in any special ingredients.

I thought it depends on the state.

id probably kill myself if I at that bland shit

Honestly you needed more water and stock in there, too much body and not enough moisture

A cherry pie and a pot of strong black coffee
Twin Peaks S1 E1

Attached: wallpaper28.jpg (1920x1080, 1.15M)

Attached: 1545011941197.jpg (225x225, 6K)

No movie
A bag of licorice, a bowl of hummus, and a pot of black coffee. I'd hold it until I was on the execution table to shit my pants

They literally came up with limits right after that

>1 Eggplant parmesan with a nice bottle of apple Moscato.
>new york style cheese cake with chocolate whipped cream and drizzeled hot fudge.
>Film: Reservoir Dogs

Attached: IMG_20190324_110311_406.jpg (320x372, 19K)

Reminder that while it was a good cinematic adaptation, Jackson's LotR trilogy shat all over Tolkein's vision, characters, themes, etc. There's a reason his son loathes it.

That story is completely fake news, I went to Mcdonalds and they tried to feed me cockroaches and cut off fingers, the employees had toilet paper and shit on their hands. Now Burger king has an amazing chicken sandwich and they always smile at me when i walk in. I get the Bacon cheeseburger and dollar spicy chicken sandwich for a dollar and if i ask for sweet and sour sauce they smile at me and say yes sir you may have as many as u want.

Prison staff cooks the food, they don't literally drive over to KFC or McDonald's.

>sausage, hash browns, coffee
>The Room

tfw no free cheesecake cafe

Attached: 1520807060014.jpg (1280x720, 91K)

starter: chicken pakoras
main: chicken tikka madras with 2 x keema nan
drink: san pelligrino chinotto
dessert: jar of nutella

Attached: CHINCAN_San_Pellegrino_Chinotto_Cans_4x6x330ml_large_2x[1].jpg (960x960, 122K)

yeah I used practically no stock it's mostly just beef and vegetables I don't really like drinking stew broth

It probably does

>san pelligrino chinotto

kino

Extra large Canadian pizza from Dominoes
Black coffee
Blade Runner and 2049 back to back

Attached: canadian-pizza.jpg (550x411, 74K)

>chicken drum, beef liver
>Gone Baby Girl

>dying to the movie coz it's so fuckin boring
Good plan

Medium-rare steak with fries and a glass of Dr. Pepper, with brownies for desert. Goodfellas.

but dominos is shit

I’ll drag you to death and rape your mother in the ass.

It's down to taste I guess you'll still get the flavour even though you cooked down the broth. I just like my stew to be very moist and liquidy.

name a better pizza place

Redpilled vegetables
>cucumber
>onions
>pickles
>bell peppers
>cabbage
>carrots
>parsnips
>bok choy
>spinach

Cringe vegetables
>tomato
>eggplant
>zucchini

don't listen to him he likes to eat stew in a soup

I think dominoes is great, but I have heard horror stories about it as well. It probably depends on the store where you live, all my experiences with them have been fine.

>copius amounts of sushi rolls and sashimi
>doctor zhivago
but in all honesty, I wouldn't watch anything the night before my execution. I'd be praying and reading God's word.

wow user you so enlightened, your right, if someone is wrongly convicted they deserve to be lethally injected, not beaten to death. you are a fucking moron and you will OD on fentanyl

>Cringe vegetables
>tomato
Why? Almost all the best meals have some kind of tomato based sauce. Plus it's a fruit, so why not put in another fruit that's used as a vegetable that's way more cringe instead, like the avocado?

>crawfish, 10 pieces of sashimi, and 10 thai curry chicken wings with a mr. pibb
>dragon ball super: broly

Watch Passion of Christ.

Usually the only thing better than a dependable Dominos pie is a local mom and pop joint, which my town does not have. As far as chains go, it's top

>Zaxbys spicy chicken sandwich meal with all the sauces
>Class of 1999 (1989)

Don't steal my post from Yea Forums you nigger.

>cringe
>tomato
your post smells of soi

Onions are good to add flavor in almost anything and they keep for a really long time. Carrots are a staple and you can snack on them. Potatoes are basic but you can do a lot with them(boil em, mash em, stick em in a stew).

There's a twilight zone episode called "the obsolete man" that you'd probably enjoy a lot.

>local mom-and-pop large sausage and pepperoni pizza with breadsticks and parmesian cheese
>a six pack of glass Dr. Pepper bottles
>On The Silver Globe (4k-rip with perfect english subtitles)
>method of execution: shoot me in the back of the head right as I cum when getting head from the hottest chick

Attached: 23659132_1568193956582686_3832021254945848924_n.jpg (720x960, 64K)

>he thinks the judicial system actually cares if you're innocent
>he thinks the judicial system is about justice whatsoever
prison is a business, retard. the longer you're in the hole, the better. they just keep up appearances or else the sheep will take notice

>Culver's double deluxe with fries, cheese curds, and rootbeer
>Cheesy gordita crunch
>Blue moon ice cream
>Bottle of jack daniels

Probably just channel surf a tv

Can you please post all of these?

>scrambled eggs, soggy with bacon and a bottle of ketchup
>smoked pork cuts
>fried chicken
>Modelos
>That Apple strudel with cream from Inglorious Bastards

Attached: 51zxQpDcoCL._SY445_.jpg (312x445, 33K)

>watching a Leprechaun film
>it's not the third one
I'm gonna say whatever you did in this hypothetical scenario, you deserve the death penalty regardless.

fuck you john, i'm going to hold out to the bitter end, watch your damn film and write an honest review you piece of shit. In fact, double fuck you, i'm going to live ten thousand years, and in the first thousand years i'm going to buy the rights to 100 Years and spend a hundred years making the sequel, which will then not be released for a thousand years. I'll then spend the next nine thousand years bigging up 1000 Years to the point where it not only eclipses your meagre effort, but the entire endeavour of cinema. I'm going to win cinema Malkovich, unless you can stop me...

>right only looks like 2x the rice and sausage
>more than 2x the calories of the entire left meal
Yeah, that pic is bullshit.

I don't get it

six pieces of sausage verses 13 and clearly more than double the amount of rice and double the amount of beans

he's got a lot of money hasn't he, what a happy man

Tossed salad and scrambled eggs
Frasier season 1

Eggplant Parmesan, ratatouille, baked ziti, hazelnut chocolate cake. Pitcher of room temperature water.

The Wire.

they do firing squads in the us? wtf?

Crispy duck with pancakes and s*y sauce
Deep fried brie with cranberry chutney
Root beer
Chocolate cheesecake

Pulse (2001)

Firing squads are more humane than lethal injection or the electric chair, at least if you aim right.

Probably not fun for the guys doing it, though.

What is the likelihood that the chefs fucked with his food (spit, snot, dropped the food on the ground).

what's the orange thing?

>Probably not fun for the guys doing it, though.
likely the highlight of those volunteer's year. genuine government-endorsed murder with no risk on their end and no repercussions

that wouldn't be the highlight of anybodies year, let alone life. Well for me at least, ending life is not something you should enjoy.

>a box of a dozen canolis
>star wars a new hope

Pretty likely
Probably partly why he chose not to eat it

These are not even pics from the actual meals. I bet the actual meals looked and tasted like SHIT. It's like seeing a picture of a Big Mac in an advert vs the slop you get in a buttfuck Kansas McDonalds.

Who honestly cares about a bunch of niggers in jail

so it will be with you always

The best pizza money can buy

No country for old men

Yo guys I'm high and want to eat some food what should I eat. I am thinking about going to the store and eating pizza again. What do you think?

Killing some criminal nigger would be my genuine pleasure.

why is stew so comfy bros

least it's not Papa John's

If I had a license to kill, I'd be the #1 public servant every day of the year.

Hungry Howies is the best pizza place I've ever had in my life.

Your body makes your own food bud. Squat over a plate and let loose.

We should bring back executioners and just shoot them 20 minutes after their appeal is denied or whatever the last step in court is.
>but muh innocents
It's worth it for the good of society and if you get caught in circles that cause you to be wrongly blamed for a serious crime you probably deserve to die anyway.

>not wanting to wash down your stew with concentrated stew juice
it's homey cooking anyone can easily achieve, and it's a timeless classic you can trace back as far as fire
>tfw the stew is so comfy you never put it away
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Perpetual_stew

100% worth it

a fate worse than death

those niggers in prison are living a better life than 100% of homeless whites
but at least they have a clean criminal record lol

I unironically support widespread genocide but this is too edgy for me

Go look for a job in Saudi Arabia

Attached: 1542886194509.jpg (467x350, 34K)

movie theater popcorn and a cherry coke
american psycho

Attached: batemanalbum.jpg (428x369, 23K)

>not doing permanent intermittent fasting with only 2 meals a day

Bottomless orange chicken from Panda Express.

If the meal never ends, they can't kill me.

Attached: 1jgjwi.jpg (1170x653, 68K)

This is sad user

>Lion king roll
>Root beer float
>3lbs shrimp w/ spicy cajun sauce
>1lb sausage in the cajun sauce
>2 sweet corn cob
>full rack pork ribs
>oreo ice cream
>1 shot of LC
>while watching Stand By Me

For me it's sushi and Ferris Bueller's Day Off

Food
>roast goose
>potatoes roasted in goose fat
>roasted carrots
>gravy
>butter
>wine

Kino
>Something comfy
>e.g. Lost in Translation, Kiki's Delivery Service, etc. Something to make me feel warm and happy before it all ends

The act of killing holds no pleasure for me. My satisfaction would simply come from my knowledge of the great public service I was doing.

>pot-au-feu
>confit byaldi
>bottle of pinot noir

>your name

12 piece Bucket of KFC extra Crispy Chicken, Large Side of Mash, Large Side of Mac n Cheese, Large Side of Coleslaw, 6 pieces of buttermilk biscuit, Large tub of gravy, 2 liters of ice cold Dr Pepper

John Wick Trilogy

i can smell the doritos on your ballsack from here

I have thought about this before

I'd probably request a roast dinner made by my mum, and cry myself to death as i receive it

>ywn be such a sniffisseur as user and must merely imagine the smell

As much chow mein and orange chicken as I could possibly stuff myself with.

As for kino: A River Runs Through It.

A last meal?

I want a shrimp EGG ROLL except rolled like it's a smothered burrito topped with green chili sauce. HUGE thin egg wrapped with cabbage, carrots, and shrimp.

I want biscuits and gravy. A buttermilk biscuit with some REAL butter. Dip that into some gravy made with animal fat. 2-3 biscuits plus a cup of gravy. Plus COLD jelly to smear upon. Few strips of slightly burnt bacon addded later. Its gotta be after thought bacon. Cuz AT Bacon is better than Attention Bacon aka AB. AT is better than AB.

Mashed potatoes. Fuck anyone who says mashed taters aren't something you want to experience before you cease to exist. Plus gravy, plus corn, HELL! plus creme styled corn!

If not a dip of mash, I need some fried tater plus broiled baked bacon.

just one lil egg roll?

some fast food junk is fine. i'm not a picky eater nor do i care enough to make a huge scene a few hours before i die.

if anything i'd rather just be left alone quiet just with my own thoughts.

Attached: 1528040562609.jpg (336x448, 24K)

Based

I do that, though

extra large pizza, well done with the three cheese blend and double pepperoni from papa johns, also with their big ass pizza sized chocolate chip cookie, and a gallon of mountain dew to wash it down.

i'd watch jersey shore on hulu

mom's mac n cheese
who framed roger rabbit

based mongposter

Stalins hand picked executioner was known to have personally killed tens of thousands of people. He was allegedly a legit psychopath and ended up being a massive alcoholic and killed himself following his retirement. Killing people that pose no threat to you or your loved ones all day will wear you down real quick even if you are a fucked up person.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vasily_Blokhin

Attached: 220px-Vassily_Blokhin.jpg (220x277, 22K)

>braps
>more braps

Attached: 1556472232086.gif (337x598, 480K)

>two chicken-fried steaks with gravy and sliced onions, a triple-patty bacon cheeseburger, a cheese omelet with ground beef, tomatoes, onions, bell peppers and jalapeños, a bowl of fried okra with ketchup, one pound of barbecued meat with half a loaf of white bread, three fajitas, a meat-lover’s pizza, one pint of Blue Bell Ice Cream, a slab of peanut-butter fudge with crushed peanuts, and three root beers
>nothing bc i'm not hungry

whoever recreates these are retarded. why would they garnish the chicken and prawns with the strawberries? that's fucking stupid

why would they give a shit about presentation, they'd be just as likely to throw the whole thing in a bin and call it a meal as they would to make it look good

You can't defend yourself in court if you're dead.

>2 rare tuscan-style steaks, potatoes and onions, 5 in-n-out double doubles, a massive fuckign milkshake, 15 bottles of sarsaparilla and a pound of fried rice.
>every godzilla movie back to back
im not gonna go down without a fight
based

Attached: 1548936898333.png (400x300, 342K)

One serving bowl of fried chicken broccoli alfredo w/rigatoni, teriyaki steaktips, salted wedges, a small chicken pot pie, one bottle of Heinz ketchup, a bowl of melted butter, and a gallon of peach juice vodka for the beverage.

Film: Clerks 1&2

it looks whoever is recreating them is more worried about presentation than the people organising the actual last meals. pretty sure the strawberries would just be served in a generic walmart tub or some shit, not used as a fucking garnish

give me a pack of newports and a pot of coffee

ill watch the last episode of bebop

Did his victims get to pick their last meal and kino as well?

>last meal
lasagna
>last movie
paths of glory
>execution method
CBT

Attached: 1554779894556.png (640x640, 465K)

Caesar Salad followed by Chicken cordon bleu swimming in mornay sauce, roasted potatoes and honey-glazed carrots served with a pitcher of pink lemonade. For desert, celebration cheesecake from cheesecake factory with a carafe of black coffee.
All three movies in the Man with No Name trilogy (Fist Full of Dollars, For a Few Dollars More, The Good, the Bad and the Ugly).

Source?

>CBT
Cock and ball torture? By a beautiful woman? This too is how I want to go out. It's my greatest fetish but I could never go through with it and risk a life without my balls. Having a sexy white or asian woman rip my balls off and let me immediately die right after would be pretty great.

but user that's Cognitive Behavior Therapy

Medium Rare Steak served with Blue Cheese And Capers Sauce, baked potato with bacon bits and sour cream, a carrots, cauliflower, beans medley, couple pieces of fried chicken, big bottle of coke, cheesecake topped with French vanilla ice cream and strawberries. The movie "The Last Unicorn" to watch.

Strangers on a Train

His dish looked more like some sort of compromise between a roast and a stew but I'd still eat it. Especially if I was in prison.

Let's hope this happens to all sneedfags

>Seared venison glazed in huckleberry sauce with garlic mashed potatoes and sauteed brocolini as the sides. A bottle of sambuca and a glass.
>My last kino would have to be either Leon the Professional or Tarkovsky's The Sacrifice.

My meal would be something to remind me of my hometown and childhood in Montana, and the movies would be about reflecting on what lead my life to executuon and what my fate in the next would be

Attached: 1555007856805.png (625x582, 22K)

>Thinking anyone found guilty on death row that actually committed their crime deserve a last meal and film

Let the man who robs someone, and murders 2 people get a lobster tail and some fantasy. Unbelievable

>A River Runs Through It
I was born and raised in Missoula funnily enough. It's not quite as rural as it once was , in fact the town was always one of the larger in the state that attracted the local railway barons , gambling, drug dens, prostitution, etc.

Now it's a bustling town of 70,000, will probably be a city of near 150,000 by the time I die.

>A plate of tortellini from the best restaurant in town and snake blood wine
>The Warriors

A man deserves to reflect on his crimes before he is rightfully executed. A time of prayer or meditation to make peace with death is humane.

nah

Too little too late. Fuck em

There are criminals convicted and sentenced to death who were just victims of tragic circumstance alongside inhuman psychopaths incapable of common decency by virtue of severe neurological deficits that leads them to animalistic behavior.

It would be wise to learn toe difference if you ever desire to achieve a true air of authority in a community.

>who were just victims of tragic circumstance alongside inhuman psychopaths incapable of common decency by virtue of severe neurological deficits that leads them to animalistic behavior.

You forget the part where we should care. Just remind yourself that if someone were to kill a relative of yours or a close friend, that it is your taxpayer dollars that keep him with AC, food, recreation time, and a perfect meal prior to getting an injection that makes him go to sleep. Meanwhile, he could have bashed the head in of your kid while they were crying.

>Last Meal
Bean and Weenies with two slices of buttered buttermilk bread
A bag of Lays Hickory BBQ chips
A 1 liter of Vanilla Coke
Chocolate Cream Pie
>Last Kino
Kingdom of Heaven: Director's cut

>Steak
>Plastic fork and knife

lmao

>People lower themselves to the point of becoming demons, therefore we should too in order to exact a sense of revenge
You should care because no community can exist without a moral foundation. Vindictiveness to such a degree is deracination and leads to nothing but more destruction.

If you want to lower yourself to an animal like them then you are no better than them. Eventually you will become just as they were; nothing but a force for destruction.

>denying a murderer a fancy meal and a movie is just like murdering an innocent victim
Fuck that. I'm sure the criminal didn't let his victim have a nice lobster before committing the act. Getting a fair trial decided by a jury of peers is all he deserves, nothing more.

I could eat 5 of those per day and remain weight stable back when I was a teenager

>1472x1080
>no brocoli
S TIER: Spinach, Broccoli, Onions
A TIER: Cauliflower, Asparagus, Peppers
B Tier: Green Beans, Carrots, Kale
C Tier: eggplant, zucchini

>Paella and BBQ ribs
>The Tree of Life

Holy shit, most of y'all are fucking fat

Last meal:
2 cups coffee. Black
1 pack cigarettes.
Bowl of mixed nuts
1 pack sugar-free mint chewing gum
Last kino:
Citizen Kane

Not bad

>only 20 protons
Let me guess you supplement with super soja macchiatolatto and Mandingo semen?

>Citizen Kane
even on death row user keeps the memes up

>chef
I’m sorry but we’re not chefs
>t. apparently a chef at Panda Express

Medium rare ribeye, some kind of fish probably salmon, A1/tartar sauce, cheesy bacon twice baked potato with green onions, cole slaw, and aspargus. Wash it down with a large ginger ale with extra ice.

Attached: otterpop-09 - Copy.jpg (500x667, 239K)

comfy

Oh and last movie would be Apocalypse Now!

>beef and vegetable soup with an irish coffee
>the fountain

I Claudius
Roast Duck, although to be honest KFC is pretty fucking tempting.

Attached: livia-sian-phillips.gif (400x300, 396K)

I would get a pizza from my favorite local establishment and a 6 pack of coors banquet and watch the original TMNT movie.

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 18K)

My Last meal:
-Double burger from 5 GUYS
-Breast chicken combo from popeyes with extra large cajun french fries
-1 serving of lasagna from olive garden
-1 serving of mash potato from KFC
-1 cup of ice cream from burger king
-a small mushroom pizza from PAPA JHONS

Last kino: Alita Battle Angel

>t. Amerifat

Attached: 1557000249263.jpg (709x549, 33K)

>I'm so egotistical I'll post babies first crockpot meal on Yea Forums and request that I can have more of it for my last meal on earth
jesus

thist post gave me cancer

popeyes msh is better than kfc though you absolute pleb.

>roasted suckling pig
>roasted lamb
>my grandma's Spanish omelette
>some fresh organic salad coated in olive oil
>whole grain bread
>water
>fruit salad

>Mr Nobody

I'd go out with a belly full of food that reminds me of the good times and a mind full of life regrets plus desire to have a better life.
This may have some sort of psychic pull in the universe that makes me reincarnate as a well adjusted, happy person.

Attached: 1516459163132.jpg (646x720, 23K)

You sound like a huge loser t b h

They are executing me you nigger.
The least I can do is try to come back somehow.

Kek

I'm almost certain people volunteer for it.

What is a movie that will make you not scared of the impending execution

my last meal is the still-beating heart of my executioner. That way they can never kill me. Check and mate.

avengers endgame

as you are being executed they will ask your final words you will say “i....am.....*your name*”

patrician movie user

never been so gripped by 8 seconds of footage before, hitchcock was the best

I don't even thin they do last meals anymore in a lot of states. You just get whatever is on the prison menu that day and probably some commissary junk food. So for me it would probably be regular potato chips, peanut butter m&m's, and a large iced tea.

Attached: pepe-the-frog-to-sleep-perchance-to-meme-003-2b8877 - Copy.png (720x640, 93K)

Full English Breakfast
The CCTV footage that got me convicted

>can request the most kino execution
Based

>Quarter pounder from McDonalds
>Transformers 2: Revenge of the Fallen

Attached: 34053164_400502050431914_2128498745795411968_n.jpg (320x393, 14K)

two carne asada burritos + horchata
the ox-bow incident

This guy fucks.

>Steak, fries and a cheese burger
>Game of thrones season 1

IIRC they've actually outlawed them now. However, Gardner was sentenced to die by firing squad before they were outlawed and he threatened to sue the state or some shit if they tried to switch to lethal injection.

>a bottle of sambuca

Fucking disgusting.

It's an old tradition. It's so the prisoner doesn't haunt the prison after he dies.

Meal:
>large medium rare steak
>bowl of chicken alfredo
>popcorn
>bottle of whisky
>6 pack glass bottle Dr. Pepper
Kino:
>Reservoir Dogs
>American Psycho
Execution:
>Firing Squad

Attached: reservoir_dogs_violine.jpg (340x223, 17K)

>bottle of Belvedere
>Eternal Sunshine

Attached: 1549429561532.jpg (332x336, 10K)

pizza hut
little caesers for the price

brainlet angry mob mindset, imagine needing to compare your own behavior to murderers

>Method of execution: Face Removal

shrimps al pimpi
Avengers Endgame

Attached: 6180d5bc-4640-4cd4-bf1f-1e28b8cbd2d4-pilpil2-FG.png (753x502, 224K)

>tomato cringe
what the fuck do you even eat
also eggplant is zucchini are you merely pretending to be retarded

Every Marvel movie up to and including endgame.
4 Domino's pizzas.

>eggplant is zucchini
I thought eggplant was aubergine and zucchini was courgette.

Grilled salmon
Italian pizza buffalo mozzarella
Chivas Regal
2 cans Heineken
Box of Marlboro, I quit a year ago but I might as well.

Blues Brothers. I guess I'll never know what cheese whizz is.

>Pint of lager
>Pack of pork scratchings

Attached: shaun-1.jpg (1375x1030, 177K)

>borscht with beef, lavash and one whole onion. Wash it down with Sprite.
>Meme Lover 2: the Dawn of Just

All of them here
henryhargreaves.com/no-seconds

Attached: mcveigh menu.jpg (2941x1694, 2.76M)

Imagine not even reaching 1000+ calories in a single meal and still having 5 different fucking ingredients. What's even the point?

>a bucket of crab legs
>a nice lobster bisque soup
>dewritos
>an anvil

>entire lotr trilogy (extended ofc)
>then the hobbit trilogy

I would then request that the entire guardstaff has to sit and watch it with me as I hammer the anvil (they wouldn't have any hearing protection ofc)

Attached: 1556805824447.jpg (420x420, 33K)

This, the legal system is about settling disputes, it's not about truth or justice. This isn't a good thing of course but it's modernity. No matter how much subversion they have tried the death penalty, and harsh punishment in general for criminals is very popular amoungst the masses, so for any reasonably high profile case the need to appease them.

12 pack of code red
2 inn n out double burgers
2 fries
slice of pumpkin pie
I'd watch the Nolan Batman trilogy

Attached: 3159464_p0.jpg (603x730, 131K)

This
Starwars original trilogy

Shredded carrots mong.

I mean, this.

Attached: freguer meal.jpg (2919x1589, 355K)

>meal
Toad in the hole with onion gravy, mashed potatoes, warm chocolate cookie dough with vanilla ice cream
>kino
The entire MCU from Iron Man to Endgame. Should give me long enough to work out an escape plan.

I'd order KFC and McDs and want to cook myself some oven chicken.
Basically stuff myself full with all the food I like but not so much I'd belch.
Then just watch something as lengthy as LotR FotR.. and some JAV porn maybe.

Do you think you can request a prostitute if you're a virgin?

A large blotter of LSD, 3 glasses of strawberry tang, some potato chips.
Three Days of the Condor.

>Full English + Coffee + Keg of Lager
>Conan the Barbarian

Fries

>starter
Cocido Montañes (Stew with white beans, collard greens, and sausages)
>main
Bacalhau com Todos (Portuguese Cod with “everything”)
Skin in Mashed Potatoes
Broccoli with garlic butter
>drink
two 1 liter bottles of Almdudler and an Almradler (Austrian soda)
>dessert
a bunch of marzipan
>movie
Dark Shadows

fish and chips,Elena 2011

lmao